It somehow could have been worse

techraptor.net/content/battlefield-1s-lack-women-actually-matter

Jesus fucking Christ Sweden, fuck off

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanks_in_World_War_I#First_deployments
flashback.org/t2645463
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Yarmouk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Female soldiers are uncommon in reality, it's not that it's "not believable".

Feminism is always wrong.

I wouldn't mind female soldiers

Archive everything you cumguzzling faggot.

Do it yourself.

You know where to go back to.

Amen to that, user.

plot twist is that it actually takes place in Detroit after the apocalypse and WW1 is actually called WURL WUR WUN, the flashpoint being the discovery of pre-negrolithic weaponry by multiple tribes causing a war that will shake the world by it's very foundations.

because nothing says realism more than wildly swinging shotguns around desaturated landscapes

unrelated but I think it would be fun to make a war game where all males are dead due to an alien something-or-rather (it doesn't matter what) All the females are left to brutally kill one and other till there's only 1000 left, who are taken away by aliens for repopulation on a new planet.

It could be called Waif-ire.

there's some old as shit adventure game on I want to say the PC88 but fuck if I know that's like this.

Remember when DICE was a bunch of Holla Forumsirgins that loved making vidya?

why does her vest say IFAK?

Because that pouch has an IFAK in it?

nevr 4get

>Individual First Aid Kit

Nigga, what the hell do you think it means?

Why do statements like these never surprise me?

Who are these fucking idiots?

Yeah, never mind. She's talking shit because she got fired.

I Fuck AKs?

Is Ubisoft trying to shoot up by Isis? Paris businesses already being destroyed by riots for just not being Islamic friendly enough as it is.
What do you think will happen to Ubisoft Paris HQ when Muslims refugees find out they are sexualizing Muslims women? For fuck shakes

lol, wouldn't that shit be funny as hell?

Are you fucking stupid?

Just imagine in a few decades when the USA starts ww3, there will be games where you will be able to kill tranny and female soldiers.

Why spend money on a simulation when that is exactly what you could be doing for free?

this

Naw go ahead and add women, its not real anyway.

what a good idea

Whatever the hell happened in Sweden remember that it can happen to all of us.

STAY VIGILANT

in an effort to actually come out of this thread with something other than an aneurism, what are the difference between tank and plane tactics in the 2 wars?

WORLDSTAR 1

Planes were mostly used for reconnaissance and the odd duel more than anything else while tanks were considered literal death traps as they practically amassed them into one big death ball and sent them into the trenches to get stuck. Meanwhile in WW2 there was a bigger focus on Bombing Runs and CAS runs, respectively combined arms.

Least that's what I remember.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanks_in_World_War_I#First_deployments
Here's some interesting shit on WW1 tonks, they were decent at breaking trenches, but not much else considering how slow they were, walking pace at best

Planes were mostly recon units and later had light dogfighting and bombing roles

Tanks in WW1 were used to get past no man's land and into the trenches. Planes were more scouting, and bombing was nowhere near the craziness of WW2.

Everything in WW2 was much more mobile. Tanks were expected to move around to attack enemy weak points and push forward. Planes were also heavily used to drop troops, bomb places, and scout. All invlolved were supposed to go longer distances because WW2 was not stuck to trenches like WW1 became.

Battlefield 1 is a WW2 game stuck in a WW1 setting.

No one is buying these BF games any more, I wager.

You wager wrong, especially if these fuckers attitude in emails and at work is anything to go by they think it will outsell all previous games within EA.

E-mail?

And I'll just say that Swedes are always pretentious and think they're big, nothing new there.

it'll have the best week one sales in the company's history I guarantee it but I doubt it'll touch BF3's sales.

ISIS never attacks Jewish interests.

It would be hilarious to see their take on women in world war 1. I'm guessing we'd see a few "women".

WE

There is a solid readon why to archive Techraptorso the info can stay without worries of correcting edits but since no one here gave the obvious reason, well you gotta go back

No thanks shill, I support ethical websites even if you cry by putting 'muh' before them.

On a level of 1-10 how high would you rate TR on the Ethics-meter?

I thought it was a subtle niggerspeak sign that she likes to fuck.

hahahhahahhahaha
Burger can't do shit. If it starts will be from Comrad Putin or commie chink. At most burger will arrive at the end, join the winning side and say they have fought from the beginning

muh ethical journalism is the only reason your here and why archive.is is even known to you, you massive fucking faggot.

5 years ago no one would even ask for a fucking archive.

I hope that blonde loli likes to fuck.

I'm surprised they made the females attractive compared to the shit we got in the division

Holy fucking shit you retard
I bet you think babushka scarfs were Muslim oriented as well you inbred dickwad

U.S. forces are synonym to Jews these days
So his prediction is a safe bet

You know. I'd be less offended if there were female soldiers running around and with the male soldiers. I honestly would be more okay with it.

You know what I don't care about? The idea of playing a female soldier in a fucking PvP FPS. I don't have time to look at an enemy's tits while I'm sniping, and I definitely don't care what gender my character is. If it was an MMO, sure, I'd take the time to notice, but it's not.

They can make a spin off game where you play as nurses doing all kind of hospital chores so that girls can have their realistic WWI game.

Actually if you were to do a realistic WW1 game, you could make a factory simulator where women assemble uniforms, make bullets and shells, assemble rifles and cook ready-to-eat food like spam and beanut butter and jam sandwiches.

Jesus christ user.

Maybe it's meant to be a realistic simulation of a historical reenactment that takes place in Germany and after all of the Muslim immigration a reenactment would just be a sample of the average population which would mostly be not white. :^)

THEY HAVE A WHOLE AFRICAN FRONT TO MAKE A GAME OF THAT INCLUDES NIGGERS AND STILL MAKES SENSE
BUT NO THEY DIDN'T, THEY'RE SO UP THEIR ASSES ON PROGRESSIVENESS THEY DECIDED TO ADD NIGGERS IN EUROPE
Fuck'em

Tanks were walking shields that happened to have a couple machine guns attached to them (none of this main cannon bullshit), and they were used exclusively to cross the battlefield between trenches (which was mostly flat, boring, and took forever to get to the other side when you were in a tank).

Planes were for mostly for scouting, to the point where they didn't even think to put guns on them until after pilots kept bringing handguns to shoot at other scouts with in very small dogfights. They did a wee bit of bombing too which was mostly just some guy chucking explosives out of the back seat, they started to make actual bombers but not much happened with them because it was at the end of the war.

There is also no Serbia and AH as playable factions.

The whole game is just a lazy Battlefield 4 skin to make some extra cash, pay it no mind OP

I'm sure in about 5 years it will be illegal to have a game based around a major military action and not have genderfluid transexual androgynous brown queers as every choice for every side.
the only way you can tell whose who is when the Aimbot shoots them for you.

"Respect muh pronouns shitlord SIR!" the black woman screams while climbing out of her personal safespace/trench and gets cut in half by german machineguns manned exclusively by black people.

And then the game will get called racist and misogynist, because it allows black women to be killed – there's no fucking winning, no matter what you do when it comes to SJW.

Looks like we need to start.

Tanks in World War 1 were designed to allow soldiers to actually make substantial progress in pushing forward against enemy MG's, while planes were mainly for reconnaissance.

During World War 2, both tanks and planes were an absolute clusterfuck of designs and doctrines. A lot of progress was made in the realm of combat vehicle design during the 20's and 30's, but almost nobody had any idea how they would actually fight or how they would be incorporated into combat doctrine, and lot of theories of how these vehicular combat would play out ended up being wrong. Even during the war itself, practically every army had a different idea of what roles each vehicle would serve in their doctrine.

For example, the American tank doctrine felt the need to have tank destroyers, tanks that were specifically designed to kill other tanks in addition to standard tanks, which were just to support the infantry. It wasnt until after the war when they listened to the old saying, "the best weapon to kill a tank is a better tank."

are you fucking stupid?

By fat white women and the beta cuckolds that really could do better.
and they will write 8 billion word blogposts about how triggered and upset they were because they didn't get a personal copy of the game and a sloppy blowjob from the game developer for a "8/10 Mediocre" score on Polygon.

I blame Sweden for this shit
God I hope that godforsaken shithole will burn by the immigrants they took

He is French, so that's probably a yes.
the only things the french know how to do is make cheese and suck off Germans.

If the swedes are allowed to leave their containment zone they could infect other countries with their homosexuality worship and cuckoldry.

Its almost as if women cant do everything a man can.
Whats even funnier are all those articles about top professional womyn athletes getting destroyed in their own sports by a bunch of lads and teenagers.

I laughed at that harder than I should have

There has to be at least one trench warfare map, r-right? Maybe we can get a bolt action rifle only mod if we are really, really lucky.

What would that be like i wonder?
America in a real war with women in it's military in direct combat roles.

Those are DLC mate, cough up 69.99 dollars and you can have the map "Fucktrench bloodfister" both trenchs are about stabbing distance away from eachother and you can't leave them.
also the bolt action rifle is a M4 with an Acog scope.

You wanna know something about sweden?
Do you wanna know how the swedistanis celebrate their national day?

THEY FUCKING DON'T

Wanna know why?

ITS SEEN AS NATOINALISTIC AND PEOPLE DONT WANT TO BE LABELED A RACIST

Also even better. ==YOUNG SWEDES DEFEND THIS AS COMPLETELY NORMAL==

Hellfire Missiles Can't Melt Safespaces.

You don't have to worry about mods, look at the CoD TACTICAL CROUCH ONLY WALK ONLY NO ITEMS FINAL DESTINATION servers. I'm sure those will exist on Battlefield Worldstar

Swedes are like pandas.
We need to just let them die.

Isn't sweden unofficially a caliphate?

Sadly, when pandas die they won't leave all their modern military technology in the hands of ISIS.

How does a country get THIS cucked?

Who knows?

What modern military technology?
Have the swedes got some top secret dildo tech?

a lot of things; self hate, egotism, wealth, corrupt government, boredom, jews, and probably a bunch of other things.

The rational Swedonis are usually found migrated to Norway.
Where they dominate the service sector and enrich their culture.

Sweden was once the best country to live in, then they fucked it up

The kind that isn't readily available in Dunecoonistan. Like submarines and shit.

something tells me that the very second everything gets that badly compromised in Sweden, things like that (and the 4 or so nuclear power plants.) would either get removed or scuttled.

I'm interested in seeing how Europe will look like in 500 years.

Everytime

Holy shit, Europe will be a boiling pot in the next few decades if not sooner

I vote for recaptured.

Europe has always stood against the hordes. Always has, always will.

Oh my god. My sides. I can't stop laughing. It looks like a parody come to life.

The entire world is honestly really fascinating right now. Everything is changing so fucking rapidly and the settings is right for some big upheaval. I am looking forward to the next 20 years sitting comfy up in northern rural MN with trade skills watching the world burn as long as I don't end up drafted

Absolutely degenerate.

Good luck

Yeah, nah. I'd let the whole White Race die to save myself. Fuck those niggers.

Let’s talk about Sweden.
Sweden used to be a white country. It used to be a safe, orderly, successful, and productive country. In fact, more than 10 years ago, The Guardian declared Sweden “the most successful society the world has ever known.” Of course, 10 years ago, the problems Sweden is facing today had only just started.
Today, Sweden is no longer a white country. No one truly knows how many non-whites actually live in the country today–because registers and statistics based on ethnicity are illegal–but most level-headed people estimate the non-white population to be between 17-25% of the total population. In the three biggest cities–Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmo–the non-white population exceeds 40%, and in Malmo it’s beyond 60%. The consequence of this has been disastrous. Malmo is basically a war zone of ethnic gangs, rape, and murder. School standards are dropping drastically as non-white students drive the whites out and 9 in 10 fail elementary school.
In 1963, Sweden, with a population of only a little over 7 million, had 8 murders. That’s the lowest murder rate of any region with that population in human history. Only countries such as Iceland (320,000) and the Faroe Islands (40,000) have had similar numbers, with 0 murders for many decades. Today, only 50 years later, Sweden has hundreds of murders every year–more than 80% of which are committed by non-whites.
The birthrates are far below the replacement level, and the influx of non-whites exceeds 100,000 each year. The average Swedish city has only a population of 40,000 people. Ethnic Swedes have, on at least two occasions, been evicted from their homes to allow for the housing of non-white refugees. The Migration Authority is actively buying up castles, historical buildings, hotels, and mansions to house non-whites, and the Nordic welfare state under which Sweden governed is crumbling under its growing non-white burden.
How did all this happen? What went wrong?
It all began in 1964 when the Jewish “holocaust survivor” David Schwarz published an article in one of Sweden’s daily newspapers, DN, in which he criticized the so called “foreigner problem” and argued for a more tolerant and open border policy. David Schwarz became a good friend and advisor of Sweden prime minister Olof Palme and was the single most important influence on the 1973 policy change in which Sweden, according to law, was to become a “multicultural society.” That same year, Schwarz had published another pro-immigration book/study which served as the groundwork for the policy change.
Sweden’s largest newspapers are owned by three media conglomerates (operated as family businesses). Bonnier, a Jewish family, owns the newspapers DN, Expressen, Sydsvenska Dagbladet, GT, and Dagens Industri, and has a virtual monopoly on the publishing industry. The Hjörne family, a Jewish family owns nearly all local newspapers in the country. The Norwegian media conglomerate Schibstedt is last, and is owned and financed by the Jewish bank, Goldman-Sachs.
Sweden’s largest television network is the state-owned SVT, supported by taxpayer money and operating on an “objective” basis, is part of the same liberal, anti-white establishment as the rest of its media. Sweden’s 2nd largest TV network is TV4, owned by the previously mentioned Jewish media family Bonnier. TV4’s head executive is the Jew Jan Scherman.
Sweden’s largest privately owned surveillance and anti-racism publication is known as Expo, founded by a number of communists and left-wing extremists, one of which is Jewish media personality and TV host Robert Aschberg–whose grandfather was a Jewish-Swedish banker who financed the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia and was subsequently rewarded with loot from Russian Orthodox churches when the Jews plundered them after banning religion.
So, here we are, with a productive, beautiful, white country ruined by Jewish mobsters and being completely overrun by non-whites. How is the Swedish population reacting to this racial and national catastrophe? Are they organizing on a racial basis to violently take down the government? Are they urging their fellow countrymen to instigate a civil war? Are they murdering non-whites and selectively assassinating politicians to lay the groundwork for a revolution? Are they bombing media headquarters and poisoning the water supply to the larger cities?
No. They are simply moving further and further away from the growing non-white population and vote for the Feminist Party in the European elections, giving them representation of the country. A party that wants to abolish the nation-state, borders, the military, and to make racial and gender quotas required by law in every facet of human life.
I am old enough to have lived in Sweden when it was still white. I am old enough to have witnessed what it has become. And I am also old enough to know that there is no hope.
The Sweden of my youth is gone and it is never coming back.

Someone actually did the math to prove that Sweden is fucked.
A lot has been written about when Swedes will become a minority in Sweden. For 16-year-old Swedish boys, this will become a reality by 2016, considering the current immigration volume. Because of this, a massive imbalance will be created between the sexes. You can figure this out with simple math.
Out of the “unaccompanied refugee children” that have arrived during 2015, 91% have been boys. 2,164 “unaccompanied refugee children” have arrived during the last 7 days, which means that we get 309 per day. That gives us 281 boys and 28 girls. 32% of the “unaccompanied refugee children” were 16 years old during 2014 (and 20% were 17). That gives us 90 “unaccompanied refugee boys” and 9 “unaccompanied refugee girls” who are 16 per day.
In 2014, there were 52,562 16-year-old boys and 48,627 16-year-old girls. Per day that gives us 144 boys and 133 girls. Total amount of 16-year-olds per day:
Boys: 144 non-unaccompanied refugee kids (swedes and immigrants), 90 unaccompanied refugee kids
Girls: 133 non-unaccompanied refugee kids, 9 unaccompanied refugee kids
This means that 36% of all 16-year-old boys will be “unaccompanied refugee children” within a year going by today’s levels. Further, because already now 30% of kids age 13-17 have an immigrant background, we get the following:
Summary age group 16-year-olds per day:
Boys: 101 Swedish, 133 immigrants (90 “unaccompanied refugee children” included)
Girls: 93 Swedish, 49 immigrants (9 “unaccompanied refugee children” included)
In other words, among 16-year-old boys the immigrants will be in a clear majority before the end of 2016. To this you also have to add the other 16-year-old refugee children that show up with their parents or who show up later via reunion. This will speed up the process even more.
This means there will be 165 boys per 100 girls in this age group in Sweden! Do China or lndia come close to this kind of gender imbalance? No. It’s even worse than in those countries. In India, 115 boys are born per 100 girls, and in China the number is only 119 boys per 100 girls.
Even if the multiculti traitors don’t care that Swedes will become a minority, they still have to understand the explosive potential of a society with 165 boys per 100 girl. I’m at loss for words.
Sweden is abolishing itself!

flashback.org/t2645463

Oh, a non-white. Of course, you aren't capable of sacrificing for the greater good. Loyalty is beyond your species capabilities and understandings.

You gotta lay off the Holla Forums, my man. There are loads of white degenerates.

Jesus fucknig Christ.

I have never been to Holla Forums.

For all the white degeneracy that does exist, whites are the single greatest thing to happen to this planet and everything on it. Everyone else is de facto inferior.

Oh, man that's such bullshit.

You're such bullshit. Fuck Holla Forums. Fuck all Holla Forums derivatives, they're just a bunch of whiny, self-aggrandizing, ineffectual retards. Much like yourself.

Is this nigga for real

Then again, I'm Rossiyan, so I don't count as white anyway.

I'm not going to take lip from a non-white, I'm not a swedish woman.

Go cower in Minnesota.

Learn what self means pinko, then shoot yourself.

Just report the retard, he has been doing that "get out Holla Forums reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee", shit for months now.

How much more cringe worthy can this get.

It really makes you think about how much real history is fact and how much of it was changed to sound believable.

To be honest the only thing i was looking forward to with BF1 was a graphically updated BF1942 with mobile aircraft carrier and all, but apparently even that is too much to ask for.

Technically, kebab is.

When ever I look at history now and see some bullshit like this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Yarmouk

400K vs 20K

I call bullshit. And Muslims jerk off to idiocy like this for being 100% fact.

Too much history is bullshit.

How?
HOW?

Shit like that should be virtually impossible unless you have actual brain damage and need proper specail ed.

Fuck.

What kind of show it's that anyways?

This is now a YES thread

I think that is all I have on Sweden

That is why we dont care what swedes has to say anymore

You should care because when Sweden collapses entirely most of the "refugees" will leave the country and they sure as hell won't go back to their own. On top of that not only will it be the immigrants to leave the country but so too will a lot of the cucks flee to the rest of Europe.

I agree with no-draft-user here.

It used to be needed, but all soldiers "fight" for these days is for some oil nut's pockets.

You get in the army, your job will be shifted from post to post while being assaulted by militants, you go to the navy, you work on a ship for months with no return home until it's over. you go to the airforce, you'll be killing people on order at a monitor.

Job where you risk your life, a job where you risk your sanity and an office job with impersonal bloodshed.

If you want to serve, go right ahead. As for me, no.

There's a world war going on right now, but it isn't on the ground. It's information and politics.

Then don't collapse.

pretty simple. The swedes will get pushed around, and their survival will be on them. If they allow refugees to invade and destroy their country, there's nothing to save there. It's weakness in a country to allow that to happen.

And I don't think the Swedes are weak. This shit's going to hit a boiling point, like here with the elections, and the swedes will snap and pull some crazy shit and fight for their country.

If not, they die. It's as simple as that. The French, for example, may be pussies on the outside, but when it counts they don't bend and they go from 1 to 100 real fuckin' fast. The Swedes give me that sort of vibe.

Techraptor a 10

The Escapist I give a 7 out of 10, it used to be a 1 out of 10 till they saw which way the wind was blowing at the start of GamerGate and instantly tossed all their SJW shit out

Remember they used to put out shit like this until the owner of the escapist told them to knock it the fuck off and gave Jim Cuckling and Movieblob the boot

In a conventional war, America would get buttfucked now that it's just a bunch of niggers and women

well no shit, is it not believable. women in war were used for propaganda and motivation, not actualy fighting.
there are some exceptions like the soviet army that was made up of around 5%women most of them medics, some snipers.
or the few hundred women that fought as part of the volksturm for germany at the end of ww2 when most of the men were either dead or captured.
but in general, no there were no women fighting in war and anyone who sais otherwise is a retard.

LEFTISM IS A DEATH CULT=

Whites need to realize their own superiority in terms of values and morals made them probably the weaker of all races when they cannot understand the context
Sweden is the shining example and Canada will be another soon

Why is there a nigger on the BF1 cover?