Star Ocean or Jojo

These two just came out.

Which one should I get?

Neither, just buy WESTERN games instead.

SO had some humbug about censored Panties, so probably EoH.

try harder

Star Ocean has censorship problems. EoH seems to be a fairly shallow arena brawler. But if I had to choose between the two I'd take EoH

Eyes of Heaven sucks. No idea on star ocean

>>>/a/
Go back to your kind, slime.

I'd say you should probably get better taste.

There. I just saved you the decision.
SO2 is the only game in the franchise you need to play. SO1 is also acceptable, but SO3+ are complete trash.

EoH has censorship problems too, namely Strohiem.

What did they do to Stroheim? Did they censor his sieg heil pose like the anime or what

seems like I missed something.
I thought they just added a couple inches of extra cloth to panties you could only see by placing the camera in a weird position.

if that's it, then who gives a shit

He doesn't wear his uniform and they didn't pack in any of his DLC costumes like they did with everyone else

I've heard the new SO feels unfinished and is generally shit, but that's all hearsay.

Man you must really have a fucking horrible life if you make a living being offended on behalf of others even though others are not actually offended.

Summer sure is here.

Neither of these are terribly great from what I've seen, so unless you're a big JoJo's fan, I'd go with Star Ocean since it's cheaper.

bully his stable economy, beautiful landscapes, homogeneous population, government issued rifle and beautiful women ;-;

Can't show a Nazi in positive light user! Nazis are super evil regardless!

video games are for children
don't corrupt the youth

How dare we corrupt the youth by showing alternate costumes for the best character in the entire series

If anything I think the aztec gods of fitness would awaken "corrupt" the children more than costumes

Ironically that exact behaviour is what has immortalized them.

Just think about it, how many people know Hitlers face, but not Churchills, or in some cases that of their own current rulers? Or associate Lance of Longinus with Hitler more then Jesus and Longinus (who?).

The extreme reaction to only convey them as pure evil in fictional work is elevating the Nazis into legendary status as it strips them of humanizing traits then people stop thinking of them as humans, and as mythical beings with power to match.

And inevitably, start respecting that power.

whats chf? chinese funds?

yes

You should get Stone Ocean.

just post the tile lewds already

From the gameplay and reviews I've seen. It's okay. Just okay. This guy goes over it pretty well.

Pros:

Cons:

The game bombed so hard that there's still little fanart of her. I mean like less than 30 images worth saving. What you've seen is all there is.

Wait, what does Longinus have to do with Hitler? I only know it because of the bibilical figure, and I only know that because I watched NGE. I don't think the average person has heard the word Longinus in their life, let alone associate it with the Third Reich.

Something about Hitler starting WWII to capture the lance and then cursing it or something. It's some dumb urban legend.

The Spear of Longinus was apparently the one that pierced Jesus Christ during his crucifixion. Because of that, it was said that whoever possessed it would never lose a military conquest. Obviously, the Nazis being of an occult nature, desired to possess such a device.

fuck this gay planet

Fuck my life

Eyes of Heaven is a real piece of shit when it comes boiling down to its core gameplay. Going from a fighting game to a beat em up with 100% recycled assets and no attempts at lip synching. Only thing going for it is fanservice.

Can't say anything on Star Ocean so I guess no for that too.