Played Expected Got thread

Your template autism is not important edition
The big takeaway of these threads being making other anons discover games, OC is preferred.

Take this shit back to halfchan, nigger.

Oy, Mark! You fat bastard, didn't you say you were going to ban these type of threads.

This is a new low

At least this one is directly vidya.
Go report the bizarro Holla Forums thread.

Postan old shit I made, like every other one of these threads I've been in.
haven't made any OC because no games have struck me with inspiration yet

If there are zero pictures then what pray tell, is that under "what I played" Besides, it's quick and to the point.

user, I think you're autistic.

It's not evocative at all though, and that's the entire point of the pictures posted in these threads.
If you want to be that quick and to the point, just type out a review in the post text.

I may be autistic, but at least I'm right. That's all that matters.

Fixed it.

Recent Cata threads got me into it.

i seriously don't understand what you people could possibly have against "template threads"

They're just brandishing the term in hope of making what has always been imageboard culture undesirable.

nobody cares faggot

I think you're doing it wrong… After like 10 hours or so, you really should have an impenetrable self repairing turret line

What?
Samurai Warriors 3 is the best in its subseries and one of the best Warriors games ever.

Reposting an old one of mine.

Muh nigga

Jesus fucking Christ.
We've gotten to the point where people are actually shitposting and rallying against chan culture and timeless discussion threads

Its like this board couldn't be fucking dead enough, I want to go back to 2014

get out

Why the fuck are YOU here?

I really wish more people would play it. Community's small right now but I've had a lot of fun with it.

Oh boy, would ya look at all that
SUMMER

Ironic, isn't it?

Anyone have the ones for payday 2?

I can make one, just give me some time

not literal templates you niggers, creating OC is cool. I mean rugga shit. there's a difference.

fresh oc

Have my version of it.
I haven't played much DW.