AMD on suicide watch

i'd be amazed if nvidia actualy makes a card that is more cost efficient than AMD in the 100-300 bucks segment.

Good goy!

Honestly they both are shit but at least AMD isn't jewing us as hard right now

I'd rather have slightly less output than having to attach five extra fans to my tower so it won't burst into flames and start making more noise than a jet plane engine when I open a game.

Go back to halfchan specfaggot

Nice try, Nvidia shill.

kill yourself faggot

top fucking kek, maybe someday they'll grow up and use their brains instead of childish emotion to make decisions.

That will only matter if the 1060 is the price of an RX 480

It's easy to be efficient when you spend half your budget bribing developers to make games against your competition.

How is the 3.5GB treating you?

How do you like those wooden screws user?

That's describes the 290X, genius.

I see the shillVidia damage control squad is here.

3.5 GB NEVER FORGET

Why did I even open this thread? It's the same shit every time.
If you need anything more powerful than a GTX 760, you're obviously playing shitty AAA console ports.
Get some taste before you spend $300 to stick your dick in shit

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Good goyim, buy nVidia products!

Every furry and horsefucker I've ever met had bought exclusively Nvidia.

Autism

(OP)

Oh, more shill threads in the catalog. I guess this one failed so you started another one here

Christ, another shill thread.

Just dump gore.

Fuck off AMD shills, some of us don't have enough money to buy a separate video card and space heater for their home. I'm just making the economic choice by going with Nvidia.

I remember that doujin, if only because the killer half heartedly tries to be sanitary with the deceased. Of course, my memory might be lying to me.

She rinses the torso off with a garden hose before using it to masturbate, yes.

Only the reference model sounds like that. But a retarded shill like you wouldn't know that now, would you?

Roll roll roll!