Just when it started to look like classic worms they have added another retarded gimmick

just when it started to look like classic worms they have added another retarded gimmick

goddammit, i just want 2d worms with tanks

where did that flag come from

If you want classic worms why dont you play classic worms? Armaggedon and World Party still have plenty of people playing

It looks fun to fuck around with. Hopefully it has the gamemode customization options of armageddon, and qI can disable that feature

the armageddon's engine is getting old and 4.0 is more of a pipe dream rather than reality for now, and the only tool that lets you mod the game save for playing autistic schemes like shopper doesn't work with most recent versions

Hopefully they don't fuck this up too badly, if they implement it right it could make fun matches with flexible weaponry; otherwise it's going to turn the balance into a drain-circling turd.

Modifying weapons between turns seems like a perfectly valid evolution of classic worms to me. It's just added versatility and recycling of useless weapons. I admit it would be better if these were sidegrades rather than the straight upgrades shown in the video though.

not the element of trying to win the game with what you have will be lost. a mole? lol that's gay i'll just craft a farting pigeon instead!

and the game is already steering away from "worms armageddon" feel, just look at the flamethrower range

that could be fun. this seems like one of those dont knock it before you try it things.
i mean, if i wanted to play worms armageddon i could go and do that. provided i can get it working.

nevermind that video doesn't have flamethrower shown, just look it up

I liked the old art style better, but the crafting system could be actually be pretty interesting.

I want to fuck that gun.

this revolver looks sexy and I'm not usually aroused by weapons

Why do all the worms look like George Bush Junior?

How could you say such things?

the farting supersheep seems handy

i miss playing shoppas and all those other roping games, that was fucking kickass

wish they'd make a new worms where a shoppa mode is included

Let's just play armageddon. Just need someone to host.
wish I could play but I'm busy today

user… more?

Ok so the devs are basically telling anyone who likes worms to stay the fuck away. Will do.

where the hell did you get that idea? and isnt that what crates always were?

If it looked too similar to the old ones you would probably complain about how it didn't innovate.

Assuming that's done right that gimmick could actually be pretty fun to play around with

I actually like the idea of getting parts of weapons and choosing which exact weapon to make of them, especially if it doesn't eliminate the specific weapon drops.

damn what a slut.
more of her?

which is the best worm game?
and why havent they added vehicle combat yet?