I just found out I'm 2% Ashkinagi Jew

Been a Holla Forumslock shit poster for a while.

I'm a mudblood, but came to terms with that. Most of my background is Irish/English/Spanish anyways.

Decide to take 23 & me test.

>See

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z2YheNee2T4
youtu.be/z2YheNee2T4
rugrats.wikia.com/wiki/Dr._Lipschitz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2% is not much, at least you're not 50% like imkampfy :^)

They claim every white person has Ashkenazi genetics so take it with a grain of salt.

I kind of think that they tell people they're part Jewish even when they're not just to mess with us.

I'm 2% ritual torturer/cannibal corn nigger .

I have a bit of German, but am mostly French and Swedish. Aryan af in appearance and manner though.

2% is nothing. Let the 70% guide your spirit out of the darkness.

Kill yourself to save the white race OP. All jew blood must be spilled.

Only 2% jew is white enough for the Nazis. But 70% is kinda weak. If you can save a white girl from degeneracy then I guess your kids would be near 90%. I find that acceptable.

You guys realize the One Drop Rule is not literally one drop, right? It's 1/8 to 1/16. Calm yaself down, OP.

This.

Look into who owns the testing service you utilised and ask yourself what their motives might be.

ISHYGDDT

Also, the kikes in charge of 23andme (look it up, they're the relatives of the google kikes) fuck with everyone's ancestry results by just shoehorning in random bits of ashkenazi and/or shitskin blood in everyone. the truth is that once you get down to such low percentages, it's quite hard to actually pinpoint someone as being something like ashkenazi. Especially since ashkenazi jews themselves are a mix of german and semitic blood in the first place.

Realize that those ancestry results on correlational data. Lots of jews have white admixture. So this is the part that correlates. It's mostly bullshit.

Satan is right, almost everyone that takes those bullshit tests gets some low single digit % of (((our greatest ally))). I don't particularly believe it, they do such mass quantity it could be contaminated or just bullshit conspiracy to control public opinion.

Mormons?

as others have stated they give lots of people 2percent kike
it rather that the jews have stolen white genes so there is some similarity
unless you can find a bonafide jew ancestor in your line dont suicide charge yet

Gas 2% of yourself and you'll be fine.
Be a self-hating kike like Bobby Fisher.

>tfw 0.1% kike,

THEN MY HEART DROPS

lol you had three reasons to off yourself before you got to the part about having poisonous kike dna present in every cell of your body.

On second though… you should now make up a holohoax survival story using the dna results for credibility… and make it fantastic and unbelievable so as to further subvert and discredit it.

thought

Suddenly the 23&me threads pop up again. Like it's some kind of viral marketing campaign

:^)

You should be more worried about that.

They know their demise is drawing nearer… so this wouldn't shock me at all.

23andme is owned by kikes user. According to them EVERYONE is a little bit jewish.

orly

Wash your pillow its giving you syphilis.

It's ok op, you used a Jewish service so of course you would get Jewed results.

Kill yourself with a masturbation machines, IDF

Stay triggered, goon.

So you are 2% of a fictional race? Ashkenazi's aren't genetically jewish they are descendants of people who converted to kike-ism around the 1300. They claim they are a race for the sole purpose of being a protected class.

You're fine.

Get circumcised. They'll most probably cut the Jewish part off :^)

Clearly can't into singular vs. plural for consistent grammar

WEWLAD

23&Rabbi aside, this is the main reason I haven't gotten my ancestry looked into. I can track it a bit back myself via what family and information I have available, but I'd be fucking devastated if I found out that I was polluted and didn't even know it.

Can any of these ancestry lookup places actually be trusted?

bullshit test, which purpose is to convince everyone that "ashkenazi jew" is your standard european DNA

The only people that think ashkenazi jews are a real race are.. ashkenazi jews. Stop legitimizing them. All genetics tests say no, they aren't a real race.

youtube.com/watch?v=z2YheNee2T4

It's alright, dude.
You're just a redpilled Mischling.
If you look white, your white.

dont mind me youtu.be/z2YheNee2T4

kill me already

I am dead.

You're still a kike though lol
Have something to use your masturbation machine to, pic related

Cool blogpost OP

DESIGNATED 0.2% SHITTING STREETS

They're a group of people who's sole purpose is to subvert and undermine larger societies
They actually have genes that help them with said goal

oh my fucking god it's true rugrats was one of my favorite shows as a kid and it turns out the Pickles were fucking PICKLEBERGS

What the fuck

seriously what

Hope you enjoy getting v& you idiot.

IIRC they're last name isn't Jewish, it's that Stu married a Kikess
Hence why he's so distraught and has depression
I mean when do you see a white male married to a Jewess whos happy, Kike Enouch never looks happy in the pics we see of him

It does not matter how much Ashkenazi blood you have, being a jew is more cultural than genetic, there are globalist with no jewish roots, and there are Ashkenazi that have nothing to do with the kikes

This user got it

I know I'm 1/8th native american and mostly german/anglo, but it would be interesting to see what exactly I am.

23andme is owned by kikes you fucking moron

That's true

Die, kike.

If you were a Holla Forumsack you would know they tell everyone he has some ashkenazi DNA

23 seems to always manage to find jew blood in whites. What a coincidence.

Did you pay that fucking DNA bank to datamine you? Fucking faggot.

Best bants a non-white can muster with a lot of spoonfed lyrics and jungle bunny beats blasting I suppose.

ever since I found out my great-grandfather was jewish, I've felt its appropriate to act jewish and tell jew jokes.
My nose is roman, but my hair is curly.
shit sucks, I think its why I feel the urge to lie, deceive, and take interest in espionage.

The grandparents were hardcore yids. Then there's this kike:
rugrats.wikia.com/wiki/Dr._Lipschitz

The only sure way is to own a geneology book of your family. Ask your still alive ancestors, that would allow for a good estimate of what you are. Cancer like 23andme is owned by the kikes and they datamine you, probably to put you on some secret organ donor list when some kike goes sick (like they do with poorer Slavs from shittier villages in Ukraine, Russia). They have been known to fuck with results before and I am sure they still do it in more covert ways. Either way, these tests can give you only so much accuracy. It's not like populations don't change places they inhabit or go extinct in other places. You're better off asking your grandparents for who their parents and grandparents were, maybe you can even go further.

They give everyone 2% in the hope you will not kick a can of RAID up their ass and gas them when DOTR arrives.

Ughhh spoiler that shit

get out schlomo

1 drop, no exceptions. You need to be pure to survive.

23andme are kikes of the worst kind, the boss is the wife of a jewgle founder
you pay them to give them your genetic code that they will sell in a few years, when it will be legal, to your future insurance companies for improved premiums or no-coverage when you will become unprofitable
and they always say, to every non-jew, that they have 2% jew ancestry
it's to prevent you from becoming an antisemite

this is a "2% uncertainty" that they read as "2% similar to the chosen race", so you're rated as "fit to become a slave to a member of the tribe"

Yeah I'm aware of their kikery. It doesn't make that much of a difference since I'm 50% anglo and likely 30% german given that I have a german family name.

You're subhman user. Get in the oven now.
>>>/oven/

You will get a bullet like Strasser, not that you're worthy of being compared to him, kike

Like half of Holla Forums is. Our mod definately is as well as being a mystery meat shitskin for the other half.

It is what it is.

They didn't even kill the jews and you want to do what they did?
They had the best base ideology but they never went far enough ethnically.

This thread reeks of 4chan faggotry

It applies only to Jews which are already only 1/8 semite. If you or someone you know is 1/16 nigger or asian, then theyre nonwhite.