7 niggers and a wigger randomly stab two 15 year olds to death in the center of London

7 niggers and a wigger randomly stab two 15 year olds to death in the center of London

standard.co.uk/news/crime/police-hunt-eight-men-after-boys-15-knifed-in-kings-cross-double-stabbing-a3537421.html / archive.is/lmxFR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c_JMPaMoyS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oy vey goyim, I bet the evil white shitlord motivated those poor, troubled souls into comitting this!

Oh dear, for a second I thought they might have been shot.

Can you imagine how terrible that would be?

So Europe's anti-gun stance is going to be reconsidered since all this multiculutralism is proving that you need to be able to protect yourself right?
jkay dawg, they're fucked nice and slow, crock pot style

London is a shithole, and rapidly decaying as the white working class disappears. More at 11.

Sage because OP is a dumb faggot who can't be bothered to read the articles he himself posts. If he had, he'd know the teens survived and were discharged from the hospital.

Honestly surviving a knife attack while being outnumbered by niggers should get you military honors

the UK is a failure. banning guns and now knives but not banning the root cause, nigger culture, propagated through kike media.

You're up early trs did you miss your based sodomite party?

Calm the fuck down autismoshlomo.

You can't even buy plastic spoons without an ID in britcuckistan but you can't take a step in london without getting stabbed. Yep, totally working as intended. gun/spoon control at its finest.

Britain’s problem in a nutshell.
Millions of hostile wogs, all the Jews pretending only the Muslims are a problem.

The jew instigated invasion of 3rd world muds is the problem

Until the jewish problem is dealt with, not one of these hostile 3rd world tribes will be sent back.

All the counter-jihad kike-alike clowns are doing is muddying the waters and signalling our approval for more wars in the Middle East just to secure Greater Is-Ra-El.

t. "based muslim"
we like neither you nor jews or niggers here, fuck off

Why haven't they banned assault knives yet?

No worries user, soon we'll all eat with sporks.

Introduce violent niggers to a place - create draconian laws - create a place that Orwell and Huxley wrote about.

Never forget that the person who administers the poison.

Where did you divine "based muslim" from that previous post?

It seemed to correctly point out that Britain is overwhelmed with millions of 3rd world muds from all corners of the Earth of every caste and creed, muslims are just one of many hostile groups sent to destroy us.
Mass immigration is just one symptom of many resultant symptoms (Feminism, usury slavery, mass immigration, media mind control, endless wars etc) of the overall greater jewish problem.

jews are the entirety of our problem, until the JQ is resolved nothing else can be achieved to resolve our situation, do you not agree?

That is ok, my bad, friend
carry on

should have binned that knife and none of this would have happened

eventually trump or putin will have to start arming white european "rebel groups" maybe

inb4 it was a gang initiation and they didnt plan to kill them

I bet it would in Germany if Hitler had lived

3 weeks ago?
they're in Spain or Germany by now FFS

As far as the general population knows blacks are helpless little victims who are abused constantly. They think they're strong and determined with great will power to be able to take this abuse and keep on keeping on. They know nothing about their crime rates, their welfare dependency, their destruction to property etc.

Help me out here, all I see is niggers

none of those faggots are white

They were both taken to a central London hospital and have since been discharged.

Whatever happened to a good old fashioned fist fight? Why does blood seem so easy to spill? on an unrelated note check out my captcha

Thank goodness for those strict gun control laws. I mean yeah, those kids still got murdered, but at least there wasn't a gun involved.

If Hitler had lived, there would be no niggers.

Even boybands are stabbing people now?

that's either a Syrian or a Turk without a doubt.
I knew one a few years ago at uni who looked just like this wigger of yours. He kept going into departments he wasn't supposed to be in and harassed the girls while they were working.

wow they really need to step it up on that Knife
Control and get those dangerous kitchen tools of mass destruction off the streets

I know you're joking, but what we need is nigger control
And by control I mean exile, to africa

They should have binned their knives. Why didn't you bin that knife?

Oi, why didn't you bit it, mate?

bin*

REEEEEEEEEEEE

OI YOU! DO YOU HAVE A TV LICENSE FOR THAT KNIFE?

BIN THAT KNIFE

FUCK MY WIFE

Poor Archie Sheppard. He lost his chin in a knife fight years ago only to have the attacker come back and kill him.

NO CHINS FOR BRITS

Such is the life in England.

this shit happens daily in london. go on ExposingGangs twitter there's a bunch of others as well

TV license?

Why do they have silly things like this in britain?

They have it in South Africa too. Everything caple of receiving a tv signal is suppose to pay a tv license under the ruse that it funds public news and programming.

Got it in Norway too, but they're mad more and more young people don't pay it because they just get computers instead.
They're trying to push is as a mandatory tax instead of being a TV license. Lie about needing it to fund NRK our national channel that pushes Liberal values instead of real news and good programs.
youtube.com/watch?v=c_JMPaMoyS0
here's an episode of an educational kid's show "Newton" where they try to normalize shit eating

What?
Shit eating
Piss drinking
Goat fucking
Child raping
Self harming

not normal? wtf?

media prostitutes need to be shunned, exile these fuckers from your life, their days are numbered

pay no taxes to the beast system

nice

Weapons Grade Autism
OH WAIT NO WEAPONS MY BAD

> approached the teenagers in Seaford Street and asked where they from before knifing them

was this written by a nigger?

B-but muh anti-gun laws…

Gun laws and their leniency vary by country in the UK, and they're not explicitly banned in any of the four afaik. Northern Ireland in particular has pretty lenient gun laws, there was even a gun range/club in my old town and it doesn't take much to acquire, say, an over and under shotgun here.

Apart from us, though, you can still obtain guns in mainland Britain, it's just that they're much more limited in terms of the types of guns they're allowed to buy.

tfw Sectarian NI has far laxer gun laws than the Mainland. I mean ffs you need a license for an airgun in Scotland now (pic related)

Niggers.

Wait I know about that you have to be 18 to buy cutlery, but plastic spoons are you seriouse?

They travle around as they see fit, like the Burka whore who moved from Neatherlands to UK because the dutch cut her gibz when she refused to take off the garbag sack for a job.

Implying niggers and muds have enough honor/balls to go one on one and accept when they are beat not coming back with 20 people to jump your back.

See Germany solved this problem by just billing every household 53€ each quarter no matter if you have a TV use it or are blind, the moment you have an addresse you have a GEZ bill.

Also that Karolina chick gives me some strong mudshark vibes so I bet she was asking for it.

A gun would not help in that situation since they'd be too close (unless they specifically state their intent from far away before attacking, which they won't), and even in the US people in large cities rarely CC/OC even if legal.

So no, in cases like these carrying a gun doesn't help much.

I hate them with white-hot fury. Any- and everyone - any man, woman, child and dog working for that institution shall die of cancerous AIDS.

Use your brain you fucking idiot. People will become more afraid and aware as this keeps happening. They won't be caught off guard anymore and that's when they need a weapon. If you spot a bunch of niggers and you know they may stab you, you go the other way, if they follow you, you pull out the gun.

If you don't have any guns however, even if you are aware and ready as you possibly can, if they target you, you're dead. You only carry a gun if you know you're in a shit place and won't even go close to a nigger in the first place.

Ban assault utensils.