PROOF ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE MONSTERS

GROUP OF BEEKEEPERS AND THEIR HANDLER VERBALLY RAPED BY DRUMPF SUPPORTER

The group had children as young as 2 years old present on the beach of South Padre Island, Texas.

archive.is/fRybB

Surprised not to see a thread on this. Get ready for this to be pushed on every platform as representative of everyone who supports Trump, since this may be the very first real """hate crime""" committed by someone who genuinely supports the president. Not a lot of info about who started it, but I'm sure the mudslimes were just minding their own business cleaning up the beach and hugging puppies when this villain appeared to take away their smiles and spew racism.

The guy is an idiot for chimping out like that of course. Never go full chimpout.

this is the pic I've been seeing make the rounds on faceberg from the lefties on my friends list. I keep them so I can keep tabs on lefty happenings/events happening locally, since none of them can keep their mouths shut about what they're planning to do.

Looks Jewish. Fits the incoherent tantrum at Moslems too, he must have been butthurt about Palestinians.

Already seen this posted to my kikebook by leftists desperate for any small victory. Just ask the retards what he said that was racist.
Remind them that Islam is not a race. Then post gore photos of ISIS beheading 8 year old children for listening to music.

Looks like a Mischling to me. Further digging into this faggot is required.

Definitely not white. No pure white has black eyes.

So who wants to call him and find out the other side of the story?

Whoever does this, try to subtly found out if he has any Jews in his family.
For example, asking
He'll probably answer if you phrase it like that

Reminds me of low tier normies from high school. Disgusting.

all the bee keepers i know are libertarians

Why would you waste time on this shit? There's no way to effectively counter this braindead faceberg propaganda, instead devote your time to disseminating redpills, rather than going "n-n-nuh uh, not ALL Trump s-supporters are like this!" Seriously, you faggots aren't going to convince anyone by trying to spin a counter-narrative about some drunk fucking loser.

Why don't leftists know what snowflake means? They just seem to think it means delicate. I mean, come on, it's not a hard thing to understand. Everyone's seen FIght Club.

These people have no soul.

Exactly this. Focusing on this crap is a waste of time. Only fight battles you can win.

Get ready for this to be pushed on every platform as representative of everyone who supports Trump, since this may be the very first real """hate crime""" committed by someone who genuinely supports the president.

That is pretty much every Trump supporter still high off his own self-delusion and hallucinating from Trumps jew-media induced psychological mindfuck.

It's certainly how they all look to me, see video for more details.

Trump is muh Presiden'

You got some of these? With source/context?

Why don't you move on and forget the Trump neo-conservative mind-control and do something more productive for the movement by trying to create/assist in some kind of real resistance rather than remaining a Trump cheerleading squad member, pom-poms, rah rah skirt, Roman Centurion hat and Star of David badge.

hoo boy that is well beyond cringe. I just feel sorry for myself watching that

Indeed. One of the reasons the left has been kicking our fucking asses over the last century is because when something doesn't go their way, they IGNORE it and keep pressing their advantages elsewhere. The reactive retards on the right however, fall over themselves trying to signal against whatever new attack the left cooks up instead of taking the initiative and creating their own narratives. It's a trend that's slowly dying thanks to the withering of cuckservatism, but fuck me old habits die hard.

oh shit just saw the star of david necklace on the fucker filming, I thought based alaska at least pretended to be redpilled on the JQ?

That wasn't too bad other than muh based nigger

It's irony goyim don't question it

Brevity, holy shit.

ah, just a meme, I see

If you're too simple to form arguments against retarded posts like that, then follow groups who post counters. my simple mind prefers "Occupy Democrats Logic"

the only rebuttal needed is muh not all, why even waste your time responding?

ooooooh, is THAT why he was arrested for being intoxicated in public?
he wasnt arrested for screaming and hurting muslim feewings, he was very obviously drunk. Is this the best liberal dicksuckers can come up with? a drunk kinda-white guy going on a drunk rant and screaming at some people? That literally happens every day, somewhere. Usually by drunk commies when they hear from someone that isnt a communist faggot.

It's hard to fight for your own interests when your own interests label you as a racist. But i think this tactic has somewhat wore off now. As long as you present your interests with facts and logic no amount of racist name calling will work, people expect a logically counter argument now. Which the left can't provide. Which is way they are losing favour and cuckservatism are still pandering to the left out of fear of being called a racists, that's way they keep losing ground.

I find it best to be unapologetic to the otherside.

Look up his genetic background and religious background, that nose and hair point to one thing.

His last name Downing means dark or swarthy (mud) and Jennes
means poultry farmer from southern France. So by name he is A. Dark Poultry Farmer. Juden farm poultry. Therefore he is a jew poultry farmer

Degenerate public drunkenness? Disgusting. Desire to shoot double-leg and grab an Americana intensifies.

Make this conversation about the police. Why the fuck were they involved? Don't libshits hate police's guts right now?
Make it about the police and force them to own up to the issue of the police, then attack them for that. A random retard isnt worth a story. Or if you wanna go the other route, why don't you ask what an angry Muslim might've done to a white family.

Let them promote it. Then flip it on them that hes jewish involved in yet another false flag.

They always use the same tale tell signs "Donald Trump", "Christianity", over the top insanity.

Even the Russians would score that leap a 10.

The things people say when their drunk in the heat eh?

Nope definitely a Trump supporter through and through, alcohol doesn't come into it.

holy fucking cringe

This is literally a non issue which the kikes are pushing. I bet you it was staged/paid by some fucking random craigslist ad. If not, it's just some autist. No reason to hide power levels but also this guy is being used to equalize the mental instability of the left so they'll be pushing stories like this more and more to compensate for the vast amount of scum being produced from commies.

Top kek, if everyone who voted trump and was white did this, we' probably just scare all of the muds out.

Hi meguca, that video is fucking horrible, but also eceleb bullshit.

Almost enough to make me wish Trump lost tbqh.

This. Looks like Adam kokesh.

This is the settlement he will get for having his first amendment rights violated by some fucking SJW.

looks like paid acting

is there a police report?

It's sad to watch Trumpcucks project their delusions onto the guy here, but it's another thing altogether watching them take it into meatspace.

Webm this shit

He's right, drunk or not. Mudshits get out of our fucking country. Look at how that goat fucking child molester got instant aggro when drunkman said fuck ISIS.

Why would they leave, though? They have near-limitless influence in the nation's affairs due to the massive investment's they hold in this country and their endless purchases from the Western armaments industry. And to top it off, the people who want them to leave the most practically worship the praetorian military/police class that protects ragheads with their lives.

Another literal Jew false flagging.
God damn I hate Jews.

Yes indeed - why would they leave when the only person who has enough courage to tell them to get the fuck out is some drunk? Everyone should have been telling them GTFO. I want them fearful of even thinking about boarding a plane to the USA.

Courage doesn't factor in for a lot of people. They are materially enriched by Muslim money and they prefer that to the lack of material enrichment.
But they haven't been.
Okay. Have you gotten started on that or are you banking on the mixed-race military to go ahead and get that train moving?

Burn that vehicle, club anyone trying to get out.

Nice try, FBI.

I'm not sure what you're complaining about then. You want something to happen, but you want other people to do it for you. It sounds like you don't actually have much issue with the status quo apart from wanting something to complain about.

What the fuck is that mystery meat? A mexi-yid?

Chaim, pls.