~ TREASON HAPPENING ~

I know posting real news is like a sin here now, BUT… this faggot , Keith Olbermann some big shot at GQ is now publicly and openly calling for Foreign Governments to kill Trump.

This is "actual" treason faggots, and none of your are shit posting in the YouTube box, no fucking mention of it here?

youtube.com/watch?v=6yM1wGaQ7zY

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/politics/1854438
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2385
vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/katy-perrys-bon-appetit-nod-occult-elite-rituals/
archive.fo/SCUbV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

report him to the cops m8

And just look at those fucking cancerous YT comments.

Nigger nobody but the lowest tier of leftist retards take this commie faggot serious. He's not worth attention, neither are his sycophantic fans. Let them try some shit. They will get their shit pushed right the fuck in.

Better to let retarded comments with consequence like this spread higher up the foodchain.

The libcucks are so far down their echochambers that they honestly think all this "muh russia" shit is going anywhere. And their dedicated followers actually believe there's going to be an impeachment or anything of the sort.

I'm glad they still haven't given up on this. The more time they focus on this nonsense, the less time they spend actually thinking about why the democratic party keeps fucking up, and the less time they spend actually doing anything that will make people want to vote for them. They spend all their political capital going after the russian boogeyman, and then they'll wonder why they lost all their seats in 2018

Still, didn't used to be overlooked - ever.

I did a rotation at a state psych hospital in college.
We had this kid, just turmed 18 and released to "life skills unit in preparation for release to outside world.
Trying to get attention, He picked up pay phone, asked for directory service and told operator "I want White House number to kill the president"
30 minutes later, secret service agents are at hospital to interview, possibly arrest kid.

Kid is transferred back to "acute" ward where they don't have phone access…but do have extra doses of Thorazine.

He didn't even talk to White House, or even anyone in DC…just the regional operator. Still got interrogation session.

Filterman's blowing a gasket over it. Pretty funny.

Keith Olbermann is a failed SPORTS JOURNALIST. He spent the first 20 years of his career following niggers playing with various balls before he was booted one too many times from that cocaine fueled circus. (1980s-1990s)

He then joined MSNBC to kvetch about white people full time and proved to be an annoying cunt at that job as well. He was terrible but the kikes let him linger on for almost a full decade (2003-2011) with absolutely shit ratings because there really wasn't anyone else to fill that timeslot and hell, they needed a shabbos goy to cry about Dubya and eventually praise King Nigger in his first term.

Then, in Late 2011 he went to the now defunct Current TV channel as the Chief News Officer for a year or so to whine on a shitshow called Countdown with Keith Olbermann. Then the kikes shitcanned him due to terrible ratings in March of 2012.

After a year of feeling sorry for himself he moved on to an ESPN2/TSN2 show called Olbermann that covered the MLB, and not very fucking well mind you. That garbage ended in July 2015.

Keep in mind that somewhere in here he dated that cunt Katy Tur and then got dumped by her. You know, that bitch with the tranny father who punked little Benny Shapiro on TV saying he'd put him in a box and whatnot? Yeah Keith was in love with that twat. He realized sometime during the 2016 campaign that his ex-kike-gf wanted that POTUS dick and has been absolutely assmad ever since.

Almost as if an amazing stroke of kike genius hit, on September 12, 2016, GQ announced that Olbermann was /theirguy/ and would be covering the 2016 Presidental Election. They then re-titled the coverage as The Resistance after Donald J. Trump won the Presidency, and Little Keith has been sperging the fuck out ever since.

He's Glenn Beck's Leftist twin, no one wants to do anything with him.

It's not about that, it's about following the law. Look if we pick and choose when to apply the law then there is no law.

The funny thing about Olbermann is that he's openly racist towards the Russians.
Watch some of his other videos, I'm amazed some people on the left still support him.

Forgot to add that I pulled that all from his Wikipedia. :^)

Can't expect leftists to be consistent.

Man you really like using emphasis and italics.

GOOD
Let it happen, I want the fucks to try something real, something beyond apology. Let their faith in language lead them to a fight for I will be there to secure my existence and all their downfalls.

Most of the bold usage is for names and dates. Most italics are for job titles and program titles. Some of it is for editorial emphasis. All of it is autistic.

Nothing ever happens to leftists.
Hillary broke federal laws and the FBI just said "lol she didn't mean to do she's free"

Just pointing that out

First off, it is extremely important to push as far and wide as possible the fact that there is no such thing as a liberal outside The only ones who even come close today are paleo conservatives and even they dont fully fit the bill. Anything left of nationalism is communism there is no middle ground and those are the only two ideologies which exist today. Leftists? COMMUNISTS! Egalitarian Libertarians? COMMUNISTS! 'Moderate Conservatives'? COMMUNIST SYMPATHIZERS!

Second off, there isnt a single one of these fucks that doesn't deserve the full attention of the internet hate machine. When our attention is focused on one of them or a small group we always gain great grounds in the areas of blowing them the fuck out and spreading community awareness.

Not turning a blind eye is the only thing that has gotten us to where we are today.

I am glad I got your attention. Kindly turn it to my post here and use it as you will.

Olbermann is a piece of shit that deserves to be made an example of. You should be upset.

I love this timeline

Must be hilarious seeing some faggot try to copy your act for the opposing political team. Too bad the "righteous jingoistic fury" thing only makes sense if you're a right winger of some sort.

lol listen at 1:05. He can't even say "irreversibly" and keeps repeating himself over and over like he's some kind of zombie
He's either drunk or high

MSM = Mostly Stale Media

wtf op

nb4 lolbergs start fidgeting about muh "freedom" of the press or speech.

Thanks Tradeuaueaueaue, we should probably let cancer fester untreated and see how it works out.

I just want treason and sedition charges to become normalised. If people are going to openly treasonous and seditious acts then they deserve to be fucked by the law.

Cuck Untermensch is just continuing his autistic rage after this.

tips.fbi.gov

Implying leftists are consistent enough and not intellectually compartmentalized already as to welcome all forms of contradiction and still feel moral righteous indignation about their retarded positions.

watched the video, not sure what his point is exactly. Firing the man who's investigating you is probably a stupid move but beyond that??

see
op fagged an easy win

(checked)
Thanks user.

Does anyone actually read through threads anymore or is that asking too much?

Never forget the butthurt.

I love watching the left eat itself. Maybe that's why Katy Perry is pushing cannibalism? It's a metaphor for what the left is doing. Delicious.

No relevant webms in sight, shame.

Really irritates me on the voice of his and how it sounds, how he talks. So annoying.. and how he dresses and his ties.. they just don't fit.. it make it a lot worse. Ugh and to wrap it up how he carries himself make it all the worse.

He dated Katy tur? What the fuck?

He's a drama queen. That's what you are reacting to. He acts very much like a smug artsy jewish type from san francisco iykwim.

If that guy isn't a Jew, he must be either an exclusive homosexual or a childfucker.

I don't know how to explain him. Even faggotry doesn't cut it for me. A faggot would more act sneaky like Anderson Cooper with a dose of restraint. This guy, on the other side is 100% invested (in presentation). Yet, he can't really believe everything he says, he's a showman after all.

In essence, he's being anti-white America - and for what? Money? Many gentiles are anti-white for money but none of them are as invested in it, unless they feel threatened by whites. Can anyone figure out his issue?

I think it (among others) has to do with Macron winning. (((They))) knew all along because they planned it, and this was their victory song.
However, I don't think you can see that track from only one aspect, this is one of the many. The sure thing is that Hollyzog would never produce a song which portrayed them losing in any way.

You're right. There must be something worse. Not even a childfucker would go that far.

He's got to be a kike, somehow. A "convert" or by blood.

see ya lata keith

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake".

can you really call it a metaphor when it's a 100% literal portrayal?

"But always offer him more mistakes to be made"

as far as I know they only eat innocent children so no its not literal.

Has anybody sent Queef Oblermann a fuckload for dildos and a Go-Pro yet? I bet if you leave a note saying that inserting 40 in his ass will impeach trump he will do it without a thought.

The issue though is that Comey would be investigating Trump for treason with Russia until he literally died.

You can tell this pedo is running out of options.
Look at his face.
100% FEAR

Not when you start off as a gigantic twat in the OP. Stupid fucking nigger.

I guarentee you, son! SONNY BOY! SONNY BOY! SONNY BOY! Don't open that door!

Someone please make a webm of that. At 8:08.

And then they'll screech for so loud and so long that they'll end their liberal wailing and wonder why Barron Trump is President of the Galaxy.

Comey was fired when Obongo no longer controlled him

Hes not wrong though. Holla Forums has turned into /news+/ + politics. Though you are right, being a cunt is not productive at all.

Fuck this got me thinking.. I dont remember the last time I saw a proper red pill thread on here. Ive seen maybe 3 threads in the past month that could pass as red pill threads but not proper red pill threads. And with the amount of new faggots we have now.. Just wait a couple weeks until schools out.. We could really fucking use some dank red pill threads. The newfaggots deserve the truth.

Of course he's a Kike. How could you even hold a tiny, insignificant amount of doubt?

The Daily Show's Trevor Noah to host fundraiser for terrorist financier Islamic Relief (meforum.org)
voat.co/v/politics/1854438

so you're saying you DON'T want to laugh your ass off while watching this faggot get dragged off to jail?
just trying to understand what exactly you're getting at

If President Putin provided the American people the transparency which our own politicians have failed to deliver then we owe him a debt of gratitude. Democrats fail to understand this and even with 6,000,000 intelligence agencies, staffed with Obama plants, are unable to levy a more serious charge, such as vote tampering, against him. God bless our Russian allies.

He's not a kike, but he spawned children with one. So he's just as bad as a true kike.

Olbermann is a nutjob

test

Nigger, do you want me to pull out that big list of all the Jewish Russian oligarchs?

(202) 456 1414 - keep this number handy in case you have an uppity local sheriff. "Threatening" the president gets the feds involved a lot quicker than using a lawfag.

So "she" gets a free pass huh?

FUCK THIS WORLD

lel

That's just Olberjew being his usual self. Do feel free to get him fired, though.

Leftists are losing their minds because Clinton lost, they're blaming it on the American people learning more about Clinton and how the DNC operates. They're blaming Putin for helping Americans get out of the dark, if he's actually responsible then we should be thankful for all the keks and salt.

mmm… opportunity to send some "leaks" to this guy and watch the shitstorm nothing burger that gets spewed out. Maddow tax return style.

Wasn't it one of /ourguys/ who sent the MSM those bullshit leaks about trump pissing on russian hookers or whatever? We really should be doing more of that sort of stuff.

deliverin

lock him up

We should shoot keith.

Threatening the President? Well, that's deserving of a V& trip.

I hope he gets locked up.
That ought to shit the pants of the left.

I feel like Olberman may be an untapped lolcow.

wew

wew, keith needs a bullet

Jewish news is not real news.

pic related

oldfag?

yes: the expression "eating itself" is a metaphor. so the cannibalism is a metaphor of that metaphor. The two metaphors negate each other and the result is the literal self-eating, same as of there were no metaphors.

Damn right. We have laws on our side! We must DEMAND that they are enforced. Can some user get a whitehouse petition going to demand the law is fucking enforced?

pick one

these libs could at least try & get their story straight, he can't be a buffoon and an evil genius at the same time ya know

I think at first the public needs to know of what a bathetic lunatic Olbermann really is so he won't gain any support or sympathy.
Because if he gets arrested, there's a high chance that he is going to be made an innocent martyr. If they think that they are the only ones good with that despicable tactics then they are so wrong. Demonize, isolate and destroy.

user, we are long past the point of giving a shit. Let them have as many corpses to call martyrs as they want. Let them ALL be the martyr, the victims they desire to be. The dead are no threat to us. Enforce the fucking law. Hang our enemies from the trees and lamp posts, and enforce the laws of treason and the Communist Control act of 1954!

what exactly did he say? i'm not sifting through this garbage

i think this user is talking about you

He used a lot of words to say
So, at the very least, sedition.

He's just the left's version of Alex Jones, but far less entertaining.
Holla Forums needs to be less concerned with stopping leftest diatribes and more concerned with leftest political actions.

The biggest, juiciest, dirtiest dirt they had on Trump during the election was his open admission that he's a rich heterosexual man and that he's aware that gives him advantages due to female hypergamy. The left was SO SURE that the whole country would turn on him when they found out he loved pussy and pussy loved him.

It goes to show how out of touch they are. They honestly believed that a person who wasn't being apologetic about being heterosexual could never be elected. They truly thought it was a disqualifying trait. Then when it became apparent that most men like grabbing pussy and, horror of horrors, most pussy likes being grabbed, they realized they had nothing. They have so little dirt, so little political ammo, that the globalists actually had to resort to using hand-me-down red scare tactics from forty years ago, and hoping that nobody caught on to the fact that this literally makes the Democrat party the party of xenophobia and isolationism.

Who under fifty years of age is actually scared of fucking Russia? Are these cucks trying to make some last minute conversion attempts on republican baby boomers before they all die off?

The left has no jones! The cuckservatives used to have O'rly though.

No, they are trying to foment war with Russia to kill off whites. If Shillary had won they would have used the "election hacking" bullshit as a casus belli pretext, since she hadn't they are still trying to run with it in order to delegitimize Trump. This is backfiring since shitlibs have totally latched onto the narrative while even moderate Dems don't give a fuck and normies generally think it is a forced meme. The result is to blow a fuckton of political capital on a bunch of hot air and hysterics, what a bunch of fags.

Doesn't the constitution state that it only takes 2 witnesses to have someone brought to trial for treason?

This was a good synopsis of events. THank you.

Get fucked, cunt. They might get lucky and make something happen if you just sit around and let them try. Fuck him, send the Secret Service to fuck his shit up.

Not recognizing beautifully weaponized autism in action….

Hahaaha the infowarriors gonna do something? Nah the commies actually have more balls than these so-called patriots to take action. They also control silicon valley and our education system. The war is already lost. Trump will only fuel the fire for marxism to rise even more. Sonny boy 😂

absolutely disgusting

Report him to the FBI.

Seriously, this needs to be looked into.

When I first saw him, with his gel-smeared hair and this empty look in his eyes while he performed and pretended to be really invested in some policy of Obamas, he struck me as a guy who hates everything and is seriously contemplating suicide. Fast forward to now and he's still not dead. Even in the vid this relates to he's looking at the teleprompter at all times. And he runs a show that in spite of openly being funded with humongous money, calls itself 'The Resistance'.

My verdict: He's actually redpilled, but has worked his way to integrate himself into the rabbit hole too much to be able to release himself from it. Whether it's who he raised children with, or how deep a grave he dug himself with what he did in regards to his job, he doesn't believe in the causes he pretends to espouse and continues doing what he is doing either for money, or out of pure, unadulterated terror. Terror of what happens to him if the regime he helps uphold falls, terror of what happens to his offspring. He is just another one of that same kind of person that dread being judged by others for no other reason than knowing themselves that they are guilty.

Ummm… why are ice-blocks so popular in America?

The irony in this.

needs a placeboing song remix

If Oberzan doesn't stop one of his loved ones is going to end up getting clipped.

The supportive comments are likely largely from foreigners.

Specifically, it says:

Basically, until he actually does something(like provide physical support to someone attempting to assassinate the president), it isn't considered treason under the U.S. Constitution.

ooooh, i wonder if we can break him.

Fucking lel!

Why would they want to go kill them when they are destroying themselves? It's called "give them enough rope to hang themselves with". If they do open the door to war, they are going to be very surprised to find that they have hardly anyone on their side with any significant armament.

That takes me back.

The same way they invented fake news of Hillary Clinton had 98% of win.
Fake news and hardcore anti-trump propaganda of every news, media, industry and corporation owned or with lobby of vermins of democrats party who Americans let them have monopoly to manipulate for themselves and turn the country into a social freak shithole with their manipulation of news, propaganda, narrative, edited, everything. Every industry.

Democrats party are demons.

Imagine this, even with all manipulation of the media, they tried to pretend that Obama was not disliked and when him was disliked they used the strategy of race bait.

Democrats party are disgusting evil and is disgusting see their political shill manipulation in every industry, movie, celebrity, channel, news, website who they have full control or lobby within of USA and other left-wings who copy these vermins in other countries of world being destroyed by their horrible influence for these countries even in Europe, like shit like theguardian, bbc, independent, but we also have in USA huffington post, cnn, buzzfeed, new york times, salon, washington post, usatoday, mediamatters, snopes, basically thousands of the same democrats party brainwashing manipulation websites, who were in also in hacked emails easy to read on wikileaks, who lied in the election, promoted fake news, edited videos like CNN, manipulated everything, then you have the old marxist power of democrats party over the media to try to shill and manipulate for themselves, their slave celebrities who will sell their ass to please their owners in these industries or stay in silent unless they are forced to make propaganda for vermins of democrats,even simpsons on fox having anti-trump and political shill propaganda made to please the democrats party

Is disgusting

Is criminal let the democrats party have monopoly and try to manipulate everything, is sufocating live with shit of democrats party every day trying to manipulate because they want to elect their next garbage of shit DNC, Democrats party

And the controled opposition in republican party like McCain, Bush,Paul Ryan, every one who was trashed by vermins of democrats party but if are useful they will use them, and these piece of shit are controled shit anyway.

What's the difference between bush and Obama?Nothing, just the shit media of democrats party manipulation to cover up and portray this shit good instead of bad, but Hillary is even worse

Same leftist garbage in UK, Indepedent, BBC, Theguardian and even Dailymail, all of them are cocksuckers of DNC owned media and i don't know if they are organized and talk with the DNC elite in the USA or if they just follow their lobby and manipulation because they think that is "cult" being cocksuckers of shit democrats party manipulation, shilling, lies, everything who they always will make for themselves.

Americans should destroy the monopoly of democrats party in all these industries, this is not normal, also another party should be created to replace and destroy the democrats party, and the most important, destroy democrats party corrupt monopoly, lobby and manipulation in media, news, control of industries with celebrities, lobby, corporations. Democrats party are losing the political power but still acting like they are owners of USA since they control the media, corporations, industries and everything.

It's not normal, create another strong big party to replace the democrats party and don't let this party be infiltrated. It's disgusting see shit of democrats party every day who is explicit these piece of shit wanting to get power and using all their disgusting industries to manipulate for themselves

Kek!

Grima Wormtongue traitor.

Calls for foreign countries to overthrow the elected government of the US. Is this guy a part of the Left, or is he mercilessly taking the piss out of them?

A liberal faggot who got high, on his own supply.

I made it 53 seconds. Did anything interesting happen after that?

When can round up these leftist trash, line em up on the wall, and mow them down? These people are cancerous to any healthy society.

GTFO commie faggot

Seeing This long time loud mouthed faggot getting BTFO IRL by being arrested, after being beaten to within an inch of his life would give me diamond dick.

Agreed. Many of you younger guys dont realize how badly this piece of shit needs to be publicly eviscerated.

He is a sociopath that wants to die and cause as much damage to the rest of society in the process.
I think most of the higher up leftists are like this.

Treason is a very high bar to prove. It is also a capital offense. He did however violate 18 U.S. Code § 2385 - Advocating overthrow of Government, which is punishable by 20 years in prison.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2385

If feds want to be real fuckers, they could pop his producers, writers, and GQ management with 18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy for a 20 year vacation.

It not happening tells you what?

Reading the NYT article on him was hilarious. He's such a sad pathetic man trying to recapture old glory but now he's just gone insane. He's grasping at anything to attack Trump with. This isn't even "I dislike the president and I think he's dumb" anymore it's him literally believing Trump was installed by Putin and is not the real president.

Democrats have gone insane.

cappable moment

What do you mean?
This Commie needs to be publicly quartered. A bullet, a rope, even gas is too good for him.

Nothing interesting happens, but it is good for dry-fire practice.
The thing that bothers me is that I can't recall exactly who he is imitating. I'm pretty sure it's some Nixon era journalist. The whole thing is strikes me as over practiced and contrived to elicit some emotional response from those who can remember that time. I know he directly references it, but i sense some deeper programming is being triggered as well.
Is he a confirmed CIA asset? He certainly looks chosen as well, that schnoz creates an over sized T-box.

Yeah, this is probably still "just" sedition. Treason is a very high bar and not many prosecutions have ever been brought on it in US history. Even the (((Rosenberg))) traitors who gave top secret nuclear and other military secrets to the Soviets were charged with conspiracy to commit espionage instead. They were still executed though.

Yes please can we? I'm dying for another eceleb takedown.

You do realize you said the same thing I said, right?

The fuck? Does he think that Trump is actually Adolf Hitler reborn?

I love how he cries about the evil republicans when his own party is just as bad. I also love how he begs for leaks on Trump but God forbid that anyone should leak about the terrible shit the DNC gets up to. Holy hell can this man's head get any further up his own ass?

Submit a tip to the FBI, OP. Report it to the authorities and see what happens, maybe nothing but still.

Everyone here needs to appreciate and understand the significance of his working at ESPN on Sportscenter for a number of years. That was no random thing, if what you say is true.Remember, US sports have lots of nigger and spic shit. To have a needle into the vein of something many people invest their energy into is a smart play.

Olbermann was that guy. He failed. He needs to be put down. Even his old masters feel the same way. Guaranteed. They wont shed any tears, he is done and used up. Fodder.

He is one of their high powered bots from the 90's. He was to infect via sportsball, on ESPN. Sure, he did conventional political shit, for leftist causes, but on sportsball ESPN, he hit the dullard sportsball fan.

Thanks to 24/7 judenpresse shilling, the casual threats are so numerous now it's impossible to investigate them all. You can literally do a twitter search like "assassinate trump" at any time and see one, probably without having to scroll.

I can see him being a failed operative, going over the top with what training they gave him in a futile attempt to get back in (((their))) good graces only to have it backfire, putting him on the shit list for awakening the normalfags to their narrative by going too far.
He could still be just a self deluding moon bat but I'm still leaning towards the coached and trained angle.

What's silicon valley…

oh Commifornia lol

Yep, plus their hardcore base is fired up expecting Trump to be impeached any day now. When that doesn't happen, their hysterical rage is going to start to turn against the Dems. From their perspective, Russian collusion / espionage is already proven and Trump is literally Hitler (yeah we wish), so the only possible explanations will be that the Dems have betrayed them or are utterly inept.

Panel 3 of the current comic may also be meme-worthy

The left have hated Russia ever since they abandoned Communism, and the kikes have hated them longer than that. It's just that now the mask is off, so you see this pathetic man openly screaming "SCUM, RUSSIAN SCUM!"

liberals don't reach sensible conclusions, they will just blame whitey and hate trump more

vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/katy-perrys-bon-appetit-nod-occult-elite-rituals/
archive.fo/SCUbV

Not saying I believe this, but it's certainly interesting that MK ULTRA / Monarch program symbolism is extremely common in modern pop music videos (browse the rest of the site.)

Isn't this faggot toxic to the point where he's been fired from every network?

Reminds me of "Now has come the time to be reasonable"

With the cute happy face KKK members.

I tend side with this opinion. He is a liability to (((them))) at this point, and they KNOW it.

It will be both. Just watch.

Yes. he is (((TOO))) blue pilled. He is one of their golems that didn't work as well as they had hoped. They will willingly toss him under the bus, as sacrifice.
Remember that.