Tfw you are having a great time with a game and it pulls a hard right tone wise and shits the bed in doing so and ruins...

Tfw you are having a great time with a game and it pulls a hard right tone wise and shits the bed in doing so and ruins the experience for you

whats her name Holla Forums?

I can't imagine paying full price for this on the Wii U, what a horrible design choice.

>>>/cuckchan/

Where?

user are you okay?

We're just gonna turn into halfchan now aren't we?
We're just gonna start bitching about every single fucking thing we can about Holla Forums now?

Go make your daily ">tfw" "cringe-anime-face.jpg" threads. Just get the transformation over with.

It's the raid. Look around. There are total non-sequitur aggressive posts all over Holla Forums right now. I think the current divide and conquer tactic is just to start fights over literally anything. Ever since the Orlando shooting, the shilling has exploded everywhere. Fun fact: These upswings in new disruptive content coincide handily with sudden lulls in Rach appearances. Almost as if somebody's effort is going into a new tactic.

Exhibit A, with a non-sequitur logical leap to accuse Holla Forums of being guilty of degrading board quality.

It's so clumsy I'm inclined to think it's automated.

I wanted to believe otherwise, but the post made above me has determined otherwise. Where are all these halfchan-style faggots coming from? Surely they can't all be from halfchan, they're not that organized.

Well they clearly dont know 'hide ID+' exists so its only their own time they waste.

Sage for woolieposting

It's Holla Forums's normal MO. Remember their goal isn't to make a point: it's literally just to destroy Holla Forums. They can't actually take the site down, so they try to fracture userbases by seeding division and engendering senseless hostility. Yesterday there were multiple threads on Holla Forums and Holla Forums both calling for the raids of all furry boards, for example, and draped in clunky attempts at emulating board lingo to justify it. Really hamfisted.

Sorry, OP.

One example I can think of is the Star Ocean on the PS2. I forget the subtitle. Some people thought the plot twist was great, but it left me rubbing my temples in frustration.

Actual spoiler: The universe is a simulation. You aren't real, nothing you've ever known is real. You're just a program. But you can leave the simulation and become real by… exiting a gateway?

I was already annoyed with the game by this point, so I just stopped playing.

Duke Nukem Forever was fun until the introduction sequence ended.

kill yourself shithead

What? English?

I guess summer started in the American education system now because of all these edgy-ass crybaby posts.

Thats some SAO tier bullshit.

I also got it on PS+ but found it kinda boring and dropped it before too long. I didn't know about being able to get a new character on death which sounds pretty neat, especially since I hated the characters I started as. I might give it another go sometime but playing Dying light at the same time made me find it kinda underwhelming.

Well, honestly the game is barely notable. I played it a bit and have nothing to say about it other than it was boring. Hell, the thread only exists to berate it for what it is.

Its a definite atmosphere over story piece.

Maybe its being a Bonglander but walking around seeing familiar cop cars and places like buckingham palace in a torrential thunder storm trying to squint shambling bodies in the downpour was some tippy toppers atmosphere m80.

Its worth a playthrough if only for the roguelike permadeath difficulty. Just a shame about going full supernatural at the 70% market in a way i can only compare to david cages indigo prophecy.

White Knight Chronicles
busts through the kingdom floor to fight giant blast boss

Rest of the game is pretty cool with alot of cool shit and some dumb plot twists you can overlook until…
Turns out all the people who can use the knights were orphans who were genetically modified to be able to use the knights by the ancient civilization that created them and were suspended in some sort of cryosleep along with the knights. And the kids were sent to live with some assholes for some reason while the knights were warred over.

tldr: Game is cool and the story started out interesting, but the story shits the bed in one brief explanation about 20 minutes from the end

Jesus, what the fuck happened in here?

I can't really recall a single game I've played that just completely shits the bed halfway though. I'm sure I've played one, but I just can't remember it. Oh, wait!

>as the episodes go on, I realize that you don't actually solve the mystery
>there was never any choice not to do my job

And that's the story of how I never bought another Telltale game ever again.

What the fuck are you doing OP?
I though this was the designated dubs thread.

Fuck off.

Woolie, Rich Evans and Kojima are the designated 2016 reaction image people. Did you not rad the patch notes?

Yeah, Holla Forums and Holla Forums have been getting reposts trying to cause shit with Holla Forums. One here that keeps coming up is "What's a game where I can kill Natzis?". Holla Forums had those "Holla Forums + Holla Forums", "Holla Forums + /k/", etc. threads which had about 100x the post rate Holla Forums normally has which made it obvious it was a raid from another chan.

To be fair it blows my fucking mind that "what a game where i can kill nazis" ACTUALLY triggers people in Holla Forums.
What the fuck, we started this shit with Wolfenstein and now we have to be mindful of neo nazi fucks feelings?
Fuck them honestly, i hope WW3 does happen and they get shot in the back of the head for being a bunch of traitors and nazi sympathizers.
What the hell happened to this place?

not a fan of reading books eh?

Why do you always make threads with that nigger in the OP?

because i lost the screaming skeleton chair version.

literally kill yourself

Stormfront's been a significant presence here since even before the Holla Forums exodus. Maybe you're now just becoming aware of this or thought it was all just joking?

Killing Nazis is one of the oldest video game standbys, man. I highly doubt there are any actual Holla Forums posters who haven't gunned down hordes and hordes of jackboots.

This. Doesn't it make you so angry that you just want to castrate your nutsack and shit on it in protest of the white race and post it? Fucking Holla Forums man, I swear. Proud Holla Forumser here btw.

So you dont know the purpose and usage of image macros eh?

Well settle down meme queen and scope out these cyber memms

You're trying too hard.

It WAS a joke, a long time ago.
Just like the "Holla Forums hates everything" meme, i don't know at what point actual retards started joining Holla Forums and taking things literally thinking they were accepted.

obligatory

I'm definitely starting to think 8ch Holla Forums is pretty much a bunch of homeschooled huge sperg rejects with no sense of humor whatsoever.

I'm not even a Stormfronter or NatSoc or anything, but a more thorough, less politically-correct understanding of what actually happened in WWII has soured me somewhat to the constant painting of Germany as the devil incarnate.

Spoiler: IT WAS THE banks.

Not the two of you though, you guys are special and better than the rest of us.

I started on halfchan back when snacks was around and I can assure you that not much of it was joking.

While you do have a point in that portraying every German during WW2 as a baby-eating monster is getting a little old… you still need someone to shoot, and I really doubt any of the old Allied powers are gonna come out with a game where you're gunning down your allies in the name of the Fatherland.

People who hate niggers will think everyone was being serious the whole time.
People who don't hate niggers will think it was just all in good fun.

#just/leftypol/things

I'm sure we can all relate, right bros? Holla Forums needs to gtfo. Fucking Holla Forums and their fucking edgy nazi shit.

just a reminder

You're probably not aware, but many of the WN/NatSoc communities back then were no fun allowed so the communities had secondary sites where you could stretch your legs. One was halfchan. Chanology diluted it with a lot of kiddos that thought it was a joke. Never was.

And why should I believe you?

VIDEO GAMES

You know, I would be inclined to believe you if it wasn't because I have already seen people like you rewriting even recent story.

Not like it matters, but I'll vouch for him. That's how things used to be, and one of the long-term side effects of Chanology.

t. Was there for it all.

This. His comment made me so angry that I shat myself so hard my anus prolapsed and now my diaper is RUINED. I don't have enough autismbucks to cover this, so which one of you Holla Forumsfaggots is going to pay for my diapers? Fucking edgy Holla Forumsfags always making every thread about them and triggering people, it makes me so dang frustrated.

Now that you mention it, there was even a thread on here yesterday calling for a raid on /monster/ of all places. I didn't give much thought as to what instigated it then, just figured that the OP was a faggot that doesn't know the rules or respect spider pussy. Can't say it surprises me that it was just another cunt trying to disrupt board relations. I blame summer for this surge of faggotry.
Sage for not adding shit to the discussion.

I thought the big reveal was lackluster.

Picture didn't attach

Undertale

you gotta drop on that reggae shit user it's not good for your mucus generator