Guys...

Guys, I was shopping for parts at a store and there was an antifa sticker placed by one of the employees at the register. Should I report them to the FBI? Antifa is a domestic terror group after all.

The store's address is:

1639 University Ave St. Paul Minnesota

you didn't take a picture?

Didn't want to raise suspicions

Too bad. Would have been much easier to do something about this if you did.

Where on the register was it?

Pussy ass faggot

It was placed right under the register on the class case

Not your personal army, and since there is no proofs for all we know this is a commie faggot trying to bait us into harassing a decent white man's business. Post pics or GTFO or otherwise take personal grudges to /baph/. OP is a faggot.

I strongly recommend going back and getting a shot of the register. Just pretend to be texting someone. If you feel really nervous about it, go during a time when business is slow and the register may be unoccupied (assuming there are multiple stations).

I don't think the FBI will care about something like this, but you could contact the manager anonymously and let him know that one of his employees is a domestic terrorist. I guarantee that he will be upset if you do a good job of explaining the situation.

pics or it didn't happen faggot

Do I look like a commie faggot to you?

Well I DO have a spare sim card lying around though. I could use that to call the business.

go to the qtddtot thread

10% OFF BLACK SKI MASKS!

Goddamn that looks autistic. You look like you came straight out of reddit.

Where's the Antifa sticker? Do you have even a picture of it?

I'm tempted to do something about what you posted but I also don't trust anything kikes say and I suspect you may be a kike so post some proof or kill yourself

Okay, retard.

Go there, take the pic or better make a video.

You look like a faggot who carries a purse. Kill yourself with a gun

Also you look like a tranny faggot who burned your hand on a curling iron. Kill yourself with a knife too

Do this:

if you don't do this then op (you) is a faggot

When were they classified that? Obviously we know they are but until they receive that designation they're "concerned citizens".

Still have the design?

Is that the cloth you place under your butt when yer finger fuckin your bumhole?

Don't be a pussy take the fucking picture tell the fucker off and if the coward even tries to puff up, take him out yourself or get the fucking manager. Either way forward the info to management.

OP may be a retard, but he proved that he's not a commie, at least.
No commie would be stupid enough to buy that shirt.

NOT AN OFFICIAL TRUMP HAT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TAKE YOUR CHINESE HAT SOMEWHERE ELSE POORFAGGOT

MAYMAY: THE MAN

YOU MANIACS
DAMN YOU
DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL

NOTHING is safe from the poz