I hate to post johnstein shit but he and roger stone are saying spicer is about to get shit canned and replaced with…...

I hate to post johnstein shit but he and roger stone are saying spicer is about to get shit canned and replaced with… Kimberly Guilfoyle? Is this real life?

Huckabee's daughter is filling in in the meantime.

2nd pic was supposed to be Guilfoyle's legs, i dunno wtf happened there

Spicer was back on today. So probably not or maybe sochaos god and such and such

i thought spicer was pretty good, johnstein is now lumping him with preibus as someone leaking and generally a shit bag

Then why are you nigger?

You mean the spic La Raza member who used to be married to Gavin Newsom, the Lt. Gov of Commiefornia?

Which is a clear sign that Spicer is good, you dumb faggot. Alex Jones is the definition of a kosher fucking gatekeeper and you shouldn't be listening to a goddamn word that faggot says. Now kill yourself.

Jonesbergsteinski and Cernovitch seem overly concerned with taking heat off of kikes…Actually Jonesteinbergski has made a multi million dollar business of taking heat off Zionist Jews. Haven't really paid a lot of attention to Cernovitch but he seems to be in the same kosher "network".

It's probably just shit to break morale but if Trump gets rid of Spicer then I will be tired of winning. Spicer did literally nothing wrong, like Hitler and Assad.

I have a hard time believing Trump even cares that much about the press secretary to even bother changing. The guy does a good job as a media distraction. What more does he need than that?

Spicer whether he knew it or not essentially denied the Holocaust of happening to the public to the whole world. The Jews never stop holding a grudge and know that in his little statement just a bit more pressure was put on them and no action was taken against Spicer, they weren't able to ruin him, this puts their actual power into question.

To the Jews they must always exact their revenge as a matter of religious doctrine, if they don't they lose a bit of their Jewishness, "a tooth for a tooth and an eye for an eye".

The fact that AJ literally has a little Jew behind the curtain(his radio show producer) and has multiple Jewish sponsors and business relationships, is enough to instantly discredit any news "dissected" by AJ relating to Jewish power/Israel…and his ex-wife is half jewish so his children are part Jewish…and he just impregnated another Jewish yenta. This should be more than enough evidence to charge Jonestein with at least being compromised and personally invested in taking heat off of the Jewish problem. He simply should not be considered a reliable analyst of news, current events, and historical investigations.

Spicer did nothing wrong.
Dump McMasterbator and Kikener first along with CarpetMnuchin.

Spicey is popular as fuck, no way he is being removed. I watch everyday.

Alex Jones did nuffin wrong. TRS attacked him because he's against war in Syria on behalf of greater Israel.

4D CHESS!

Actually he blows at actually fucking SPEAKING, which is, you know, fundamental to the job? Also he's way too defensive and repeats himself over and over again which makes him come off like he's lying. He just doesn't have the right skill-set for it.

Well when you get the same 3 questions 10 times a day for a week straight it seems only fair

you have literally zero intelligence, user

Fuck this Spicey is /ourguy/. And it would be funny to consider him establishment when he has no ties to Israel. But luckily it's just Cernokike claiming this on twitter. According to him we should have had boots on the ground in Syria back in February. He is a lying little fuck.

wew

Video proof

I like him, I'm just saying he's not actually good at the job. I like his personality and I like how he makes the luggenpresse and Leftists cry. I don't care either way if Trump wants to replace him, I'm just saying that if he does then I would understand why, especially after seeing Sarah Huckabee Sanders in action, who is much better at dealing with the press, exuding a dominating presence and confidence in the face of their bullshit, and being able to actually get words out of her mouth.

Well he is talking to retards so he has to repeat himself.

He's the court jester, he doesn't need to really be good. Also considering he was a comms officer when he was in the navy so I assume he at least some what knows how he comes across.

Cernovitch was right about McMasters iirc

Alex Jones is a CIANigger kike puppet.
AlexJonesExposed.info

Roger Stone doesn't know jack shit. He just pretends he does.

Is this your first time seeing a Press Secretary? Top Kek. Ari Fleischer was all of this a thousand times worse

You have the intellect of a brained nigger.

The same CIA that is arming terrorists to topple Assad that Alex Jones is against.

I never said Ari Fleischer or other Press Secretaries were good, I don't know why you think this is relevant. "Better" and "Good" are not the same thing.

True, but we don't know that that's how Trump sees it. He may prefer someone who can handle the press better. Or he may see his presidency entering into a new phase where he wants a different strategy. Also it doesn't necessarily mean disgrace for Spicer, he might be promoted instead of being fired.

Of course it does.
You're the controlled opposition

See video in then gas yourself

Back to cuckchan.

I STAND WITH THE SPICE MAN

But we just had Spicer yesterday.

Source?

You call him a Russian operative when he says Russia didn't hack the election.
You call him a Syrian operative when he says he doesn't want war with Syria.

I understand your game. You're after everyone that helped Trump win the election. First you attack him in the MSM. That failed. Then you try to take his kids. That failed. Now you're shilling on 8pol. Have you considered suicide you pro-Zionist dicksuck?

He does come off weak sometimes with his defensiveness, that's my one complaint about him. He was much better as an attack dog when he would go on CNN and MSNBC.

How embarrassing, the rest of the shills stopped two weeks ago.

I dont believe it. For the following reasons:

He is nothing more than an opportunistic jew riding the shekel train of having been privy to some of what the Trump Campaign was doing before anyone else… Which very well be the real reason why Trump had to go through several campaign managers.

At the very minimum Spicer lurks 4chan.

You kidding nigger? Compared to how they deal with spicer they were playing t-ball with her. Which makes perfect sense:

Kikery101 lads

For what? Spilling his spaghetti in front of that cute reporter?
Most of what Roger Stone gives as "insider info" is complete bullshit.

This
We need the Spice Man

Fuck off, shill. Spicer is great because he knows how to handle these lugenpressen and constantly BTFOs them when they ask retarded bullshit. That's what matters.

THE SPICE MUST FLOW

source? i wanna see

I have a feeling you arent a shill but instead a disgusting newfaggot. To be honest there really isnt a difference.. People who are paid to shill here probably wind up getting red pilled at the same pace that newfaggots do.

Alex Jones has been well known to be a controlled op faggot long, long before TRS was a twinkle in a kikes eye. TRS is also controlled op Alex Jones is the glen beck of 'tinfoil nutjobs'. Where Glen Beck worked with getting the "religious right" to be 'indignantly outraged cucks who just want to find some mythical middleground where everyone gets along but also muh judeo-christian values'… Alex Jones works with getting those of the 'pleb right' who sense that something is profoundly wrong with society to unquestioningly embrace every single redherring thrown at them while actively shunning and even defooing the jewish question.

And thats where TRS comes in.. Alex Jones tier tinfoilers started escaping from his narrative. So along comes this new group of talking heads… And since the ones escaping from Alex Jones are inherently 'extremists' they went with the time honored classic of communist tactics. Take a look at TRS, how their talk shows operate, how their audience behaves.. They invent new buzzwords to shame 'problematic think' like 'purity spiral' 'based jews' etc. They use what amounts to struggle sessions to shame anyone who thinks outside of their narrative. This pushes people away but also fosters a cult mindset for those who stay. Go call the character of one of their leaders into question and what do they do? They react exactly the same way that the commies do. Hell look at that shit in NOLA.. Those faggots literally took sides with antifa and attacked the lads defending the monuments.

You could write a 10 page essay on TRS and their extreme similarities to the way that communist groups operate.

tldr; they are all controlled op but TRS is by far the worst.

Thread is still up, here:

Who do you want to replace him Chaim?

Exactly. Anyone open to the notion that things aren't right and that things aren't as they seem, and is willing to consider conspiracies, is GOING TO RUN INTO THE TRUTH ABOUT THE JEWS. So the fact that Jones can possibly be a 9/11 truther while denying any jewish involvement is beyond ridiculous. If you're going to question the official 9/11 narrative, you're going to stumble upon Mossad's involvement, and Silverstein's involvement, and you're going to look into other jewish false flags like the USS Liberty, and eventually make your way into questioning the holohoax.

It's no coincidence that Jones gets involved in all these conspiracies while magically not being able to notice any jewish involvement in any of them. Because it is no coincidence. Because he's controlled opposition and seeks to reroute people who are open-minded about investigating these events, and steers them toward his own kosher bullshit. He takes them just far enough but without mentioning the jews.

I had a righteous kek when I saw that the first time. He didnt just spill his spaghetti. He forgot where he was for a second and almost gave her a home town pub tier pickup line. And that fault proves that he is just the guy to be up there. Hes the kind of dude that almost anyone that isnt commie scum would be able to not only associate with but be on good terms with.

But muh based mods, amiryt?