IT'S FUCKING RETARDED THAT ENGLISH ISN'T THE OFFICIAL LANGUAGE IN THE U.S

IT'S FUCKING RETARDED THAT ENGLISH ISN'T THE OFFICIAL LANGUAGE IN THE U.S.

Alright, why don't we start the push-back against the Aztlan invaders by establishing English as the official language.

It's a pretty normie-friendly position, but one sure to cause hysteria in certain (((groups of people))). And one that could be passed by an EO.

KILL ALL FOREIGNERS

t. fbi

That's not how you talk about (((them)))
Obvious intel data mine is obvious

Why isn't the official language Hebrew?
You might scoff at that but a century or more ago it'd probably garner some traction, sadly.

Why not based Latin?

Jews keep shooting it down.

Why

do

you

type

this

faggot?

Nice Hitler dubs but by deviding ideas into short paragraphs, it's much easier to read by just scanning the post.

Uhm, what is the official language then?

t.redditor

You're a fucking retarded piece of redditor shit. You don't know ass about "paragraphs" if you think paragraphs are one line long.

English is the official language in the US you idiot.
This has got to be some sort of slide thread.

no shit, Sherlock

We don’t have one.

Just to make something clear; Official Language and National Language are two different things.
Official Language is codified in law, in particular involving governmental positions, specifically federal levels. You need to speak the official language(s) to hold office.
However, this gets murky as hell due to how the US government is structured, as 32 states have English as their official language. As which is regarded as the one which takes precedence? State or Federal?
National Language is different since it is the common recognized speech of a country, which you will mostly need to know in order to function in day-to-day society.

Also some Politician back a decade or so ago did try to make English the US's Official Language, but it was shot down for whatever reason.

No we don't have one. Not even Kikepedia mentions it.

Also if it was the official language we probably wouldn't let all these foreigners in who can't even count with our currency.

Federal always takes precedent except in instances in which there is no legal capacity for the federal government to make such a statement. As there is no federal official language, each individual state’s official language becomes the highest legal limit for that particular region.

In all fairness, it isn't necessary because it was common fucking knowledge just 100 years ago. This is what jews always do. They infiltrate the host nation and then bastardize the language (high verbal IQ) to then spin the entire system against us (courts, education, politics, media, etc.).

There is no need to have a law to confirm our national language. That's just playing into their game of tricks and letting them set the tone for the conversation. This isn't a conversation though, it's an ultimatum: Fuck off or die.

When dealing with these people always do so with the blade at their throat. Then you'll see their true nature at all times.

Thank you for clearing that up. Not particularly well versed in the US political structure.

kys

kek

Reddit spacing shit is literally just autistic D&C shills trying to make Gen Z go blind by convincing imageboards to format their posts like illiterate niggers who don't understand the optimal format for reading hundreds of posts in succession.

You're making the board go shit by bumping this thread just to post your shitty opinion that isn't even anything more than autistic faggotry.

Just because they're anti one-sentence per-line doesn't mean they're anti-paragraph.

Reddit spacing is for reddit. 3 sentences per paragraph, you fucking autist.

I need to kill myself.

Separating ideas into pseudo-paragraphs is perfectly fine in the context of imageboard style conversation.

Muh reddit is not an argument.

It would have been great if this was in place a hundred years ago, but I don't think we could implement it in a beneficial way right now. We can't deport the non-English speakers yet, so the likely outcome of this is the government sponsoring English lessons for millions of spics on our dime.

I think it would be better to just leave it so when shit hits the fan they're separated from us by both racial and language barriers.

Why don't we make "American" the official language? It is distinct from UK English.
Sage because this thread is retarded.

I have been saying this for years.