Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 confirmed for October 28th

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 confirmed for October 28th.

Are you ready Holla Forums?

Also why on earth is future gohan in this game?

Didn't the last one JUST come out?
It seems like yesterday.
Also can you finally make a slim male Buu?
I remember that was very requested.

Came out on February 5th 2015

Guess the Dragon Ball Super characters will have to wait till next year

Picked up 1 recently and I've been having blast with it despite how fucking godawful the online system is.

They promised to fix most of the issues, but this is Bamco after all.
Hopefully its still enjoyable.
Nice to have an actual good Dragonball game after all this time.
and with a PC port to boot

I'M READY

Xenoverse was pretty shitty

If they unfuck it and just make it Tenkaichi 3 with proper online I'd be game

How did they improve it?

Also how will they do the females for super saiyan 3?

Because he's the best iteration of Gohan besides the Gohan in Broly Second Coming.

I just want PC ports of Budokai 3 and Budokai Tenkaichi 3.

A port of Super Dragon Ball Z (PS2) would be welcome too.

You can easily emulate Tenkaichi 3 on the PC, pcsx2 no longer has any problems with it since about 2 or 3 years.

I play through it every few months, shits good.

I wanna see if they have an android race.

Draining energy n stuff.

I notice the asses on both male and female character's seem less defined than Xenoverse 1. Maybe it's just the lossy compression.

How would it be any different for a girl to get long hair?

I hope, but you missed something.

If those are the same time wasting, boring, awkward to navigate (though that was mostly because the movement was garbage), tryhard MMO crap from before where you need to walk for ages and load a different section just to do something small then it's going to be a pain.

It looks like they added more areas which spells trouble for me if they couldn't even make that one area from before half decent.
Can't they take a page from Monster Hunter (minus needed to load the gathering hall)?

Just add golden spikes and And call yourself __ the Hedgehog and have fun

They said that in 2 you will be able to move faster and fly (but it's an ability you have to unlock or something), not to mention those hover-something something seen in the trailer.

I bet they will be day1 dlc or preorder bonus, maybe just one of them like Cabba or something

Aw shit son! I love this series!

Gonna punch a thousand fucking faces all over again!

So, any bets on if Saiyans are going to be the OP master race that everyone despises fighting in PVP again this time?

If so, then when do we get to gas the Saiyans, lads?

Me and my Majin are ready.

Pic related. My Xenoverse 1 character and my friend's Xenoverse 1 character.

Depends, are guilds possible? If so just create a guild that goes out of it's way to destroy Saiyans.

Sigh…

I hope someday we'll get BT3 tier combat again.

why would you draw this

You can be my wingman any time!

Part of me hopes they get rid of those "guard cancel/move cancel" mechanics needed to get a 20+ hit combo. Made the game more twitch like.

I didn't.

was the first game hard or am i just shit?

Depends on what you were doing.

If it was just completing the base game up til the last mission, it's not too bad barring a few fights that can make most men salty if not careful or prepared for them.

But if your goal was to be top of PVP mountain, then you might as well lube up and jump into a pool full of massive dragon dildos, since it'd be more forgiving on your anus than the shit that happens there.

thats pretty gay