Is Mike Pence Gay?

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2017/MAY.html
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/05/four-friday-just-want-watch.html

the gayest

No.

.webm related will answer your question OP, have a look and let me know what you think.

It's only gay if balls are touching.
It's Newton's 3rd law of homodynamics.

probably just the usual gay sex blackmail politicians are subjected to

every time

Just a little bro job no homo.

Anyone remember the creepshow YouTuber that accuses pence of doing kiddie murder? He looked like a giant freak and spoke like one, and went on in gory detail about satanic sacrifice shit. At the end I didnt care it was him or pence I just was sick of hearing about anything, which I think is the point.

I heard OP has done a lot worse, pence was probably just trying to power up his jo chrystal

yeah that guy was one of the gangstalking weirdos, he was a fag and died of AIDS. Made his channel as his mind was going from the pozz

Mike Pence is probably one of the last few politicians within this government who isn't gay or some kind sexual deviant. That said I'm not to optimistic on his Israel first policy but he ain't a literal faggot.

Saging because I already heard about this during the election and there is no more evidence to support it but testimony from faggot and they shouldn't have rights.

oy vey, my client is 100% positive that the random old dood that he 100% did deviant sexual acts with in the real world just so happens to be this political figure.

gib shekels pls.

That was his blackmail tape.

The chauvinist/misogynist with the way he handles dinners with women didn't work so now they're going for the ebin gay meme
Pathetic

That would explain why he insists on the jumper cables being applied directly to the testicles.

Quite pathetic it must be said. At least try compete in the game leftists, that was just embarrassing.

Sessions called me a nigger faggot once btw

Holla Forums

is that what you tell yourself?

Newfag

idk about Pence, but no matter what, I doubt he's half as gay as you.