Twisting the knife in the dying heart of the lugenpresse

FROM "MAINSTREAM MEDIA" TO HEIRLOOM MEDIA"?

I've been thinking about the term "mainstream media" or "MSM." Here on pol we call them by their more accurate name – lugenpresse – but unfortunately this is still too edgy for normies.

In order to assist the death of the Jewsmedia, we need to come up with a term or terms that replace "mainstream." The word "mainstream" lends them an authority they no longer have. I've been hearing "legacy media" more and more, which is a step in the right direction, but it doesn't go far enough. A "legacy" is still a positive thing.

The new term should also be non-edgy enough to reach and influence normies on a mass scale.

I propose "Heirloom media." This explictly situates the lugenpresse in the PAST, and emphasizes its old-timey, no-longer-functional status. It is also normie-friendly, meaning it can spread faster than "Jewsmedia," "lugenpresse," or twee hipster terms like "lamestream media."

Any other ideas? Let's brainstorm. Remember, our target is normies, so we have to soft-pedal it a little.

FIND IT, MEME IT.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/h5FOE
archive.is/c9kmr
eprints.soas.ac.uk/18512/1/jcunestud.66.0069_w-footer.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gondar
allchans.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i prefer fake news myself

for-sale media? rental media? political outlets? propaganda media? deep state media? cia-media?

Legacy Media

Not going to work. Pewdiepie had to stand up to them, but he Jewed out and sold out everything that made him possible as the person he is today. He let the old media determine his income. He let them by not holding YouTube to account for letting them. He had the power to move to another platform. Now Sweden will be Islamic and Europe will be "multiculturally" monocultural: Muslim. He will also lose any chance he had at a fulfilling future and will now be making shallow jokes, dressing up like a fag for little kids.

All the terms that have been used against them are pretty decent since people will use whatever they feel comfortable with. The main thing is to always have proof on hand of the media's bullshit .

Dinosaur media sounds all right to me.

Heirloom doesn't work because normies love heirloom tomatoes.

Legacy really isn't that great either. The word has a positive connotation.

How about something along the lines of "nursing home media"?

Find out what sticks. Protip: use a term that does not sound vaguely good.

Neutral terms like old and legacy let cucks who rationalize using it say things like, "Well just because it's old or legacy doesn't mean it's bad." Calling them fake news worked because they themselves did not want to spend time proving they are legitimate. That's a battle no one wins and they had hoped that the real news sites fell for the PR trap - it backfired and now the fake media uses it sparingly if at all.

I guess right now saying things like fake news and then posting a clip of a MSM media show doing their usual dishonesty hones in the fact that they lie is the best way to go right now.

this, or fake news

Lügenpresse is nice but it's too foreign for some Americans. Lying press seems to be a close equivalent in English.

(checked)
Fucking sadistic nigger. I'd like to do the same thing to her.

I disagree. I call them lügenpresse in front of normalfags all the time and they don't bat an eye at it. The window has shifted my man. That term is acceptable to use in public now.

I disagree, and agree with OP that legacy can give a positive tone.
With that context, it sounds more of an honor than it implies decrepit, unreliable, old, etc.

archive.is/h5FOE

Obsolete Press.
Works well with "OP is a faggot" memes for ignoring their fake garbage.

Traitor press
Foreign-Occupied News
Wall Street media
CIA trainees
Irrelevant medium
Subversive Media
Subversive Press
Rapist media (if you name Fox News first and slide cnn in there a normie will let it slide, then you can reuse the term with them and slowly go Pizzagate)

Really nigger?

They probably don't know what it means, and just figure out the general idea from context. In my experience, dropping NSDAP references is only within the overton window in a few parts of the country.

Legacy media.

Heirloom makes you think of something valuable, like your grandfather's watch or that fancy table that has been in your family for a century. Call it something else.

archive.is/c9kmr
bitch gonna get 35 years

The majority of them don't, so they ask and I explain it to them. Half of them think it's a bit odd but concede it makes sense. The other half adopt it as their own.

While you're correct in the sense that the reference won't be familiar, you're incorrect in the sense that it won't be accepted. As I stated above, although most normalfags don't immediately recognize the reference, most of them are receptive to learning about the term's origin and a large number then become comfortable using it as a result.

Fake news you faggot.

No, because heirloom tomatoes and other plants as well as keepsakes all carry too nice/kind/comfy of a connotation. Lugenpresse, fake news, etc., are more than enough.
is much closer on the ball than OP's shitty suggestion.

better to meme ==CITIZEN JOURNALISM==, as opposed to the 'alt-media' they like to call anyone that's not them

Antique Media

>archive.is/c9kmr

Fake news works fine if more people identify (((mainstream news))) as fake from the top/down. It must come from the top/down, so retweet to right-leaning celebrities so they can get it out.

people also like antiques. garage sale media, dumpster media, broken media, are more to theme but don't sound great. Think of things that current america is fed up with. Corporate Media, Wall St. Media, etc.

this is a brilliant campaign to run parallel. It's important to remember to start really propping up acceptable journalists and media figures that aren't controlled op.

That's literally the opposite of what we're trying to accomplish with Heirloom Media.

Buggy whips are heirlooms because the horse and buggy is easily replaceable. We're relegating them to obscurity, failure and ridicule.

😲 ooOo not bad son..

ya they do but
antiques are kitchy but never expected to perform like modern counterparts
antiques are cute but almost useless for real tasks
antiques are outdated

Dying Media

It's not edgy, it's a direct reference to the changing times. Just as video stores died due to the rise of things like netflix, hulu and other services, the MSM is dying due to the rise of the internet. That is, people preferring alternative media to what's being spouted on television.

The Dying Media, it's truthful and indicative of how nothing lasts forever.

lamestream is a good one

I nominate this one. One less syllable for normies compared to legacy media. which is also a bit too formal.

corporate media
old media
legacy media
boomer media

Another reason I suggested that is it becomes mutually agreed upon overtime, example

As time passes, more people agree, MSM shits their pants because more people perceive that they're dying, they attempt writing articles titled "No, we're not dying," which is them going into panic mode.

Darn right, fellow anomalous. Hey, which one of you wants to talk about felonies we committed? :D

geriatric media

I miss my little Apple word-processor with its dot-matrix printer that would never feed paper evenly.

We may have a winner, we definitely want to influence the next voters. I saw Bernie voters switch to Trump and even a few Hillary people, but most current voters are dug in. Boomer Media covers us for the indefinite future as the name will only become more true over time.

Old-fashion media, keep it simple

Simple is not using two words where one will do. "Geriatric media" sounds much better to me.

that's only effective for people who hate boomers, also only makes it seem dated to the 60's/70's. In reality televised controlled media debuted in the 1930's and was kike ridden shit since then. I would just keeping pushing the notion of how obsolete it is.

Jim, you should be ashamed.

I also like Boomer Media. It already has a massively negative connotation

except the bias-ness generated form that may differ among people. Not everyone thinks exactly like you when they hear geriatric, also we live in world where people were educated under Obama and probably don't even know what the fucking word means.

This is a good idea, heirloom isn't quite there though, that word has positive connotations and would therefore not sound negative to an unthinking person.

Something like flaccid would be better…

Boomer media could work as it also suggests something dying/going away. An issue present with calling it "Legacy Media" is that legacies are prone to continuation.

Calling it Boomer Media or Dying Media, however, leaves no room to entertain the idea of any sort of continuation. They're going away, there's no fighting against time and under those terms they have a nearing expiration date.

Come to think of it, even "Lamestream" suggests continuation. It's incredibly easy for them to turn it into a contrarian bragging point. Likewise

Old-fashioned is also prone to continuation in that people present today may well describe themselves as 'old-fashioned.'

If you want to really have a substantially negative effect on the MSM, start referring to them under a term that leaves absolutely no room for interpreting any possibility of surviving into the next couple of decades. My suggestion was "Dying Media," but if you have any other terms that fit the above stated criteria to really prove effective at a cultural level, list them.

Why not simply "old media?"

This is a great point too, we're talking about 100 year old tech. They have no right to exist in this world. However that idea gets pushed, the idea needs pushing. Although it's true, perception is reality. We have to change perceptions one way or another.

"Heirloom" implies sanctity of family and tradition.

Use "relic" instead.

Corporate media, Oligarch media, Billionaire Blogs / media, Elite media. Use the truth it's the best propaganda.

Heirloom, legacy, antique, old-fashioned, and traditional all bring positive things to mind, for me at least.
What we need to do is brainstorm several keywords and determine which will have the largest impact on normalfags.
I propose
It still conveys age, but not positively.
This is for the accelerationist option, the goal would be to encourage the media to be even more anti white in hopes that it'd wake more people up. Probably wouldn't work.
This wouldn't play well with older targets, but the, non-artisty, youth tends to associate black and white photos with age.
Another one that wouldn't be well received by anyone with a bit of gray, but Hipsters, SJWs, and such would complain enough about it that the meme would spread itself.

Fucking niggers are lucky Whites don't lack empathy for lower lifeforms like they do.

Heirloom Media (too high-brow, positive connotation)

Corporate Media (highlights big-money aspect, problem: doesn't include not-for-profit 'authorities', ADL, etc.)

Cable News (problem: see above)

Talking Heads (same problem, but highlights television as essential to the problem.

Thirded.

Mmmm not elite, Elitist Media

not many people have a positive feeling toward corporate anything
Unfortunately it does not imply it's demise. It is undeniably truthful and that is a major factor in this quest for a great kill shot nickname

It's too soon for 'boomer media'

We need the boomers for now. Though they're not technically literate and will only get their news from TV anyways, it will encourage centrist boomers further towards the neo-con/liberals

Hey like how we've indirectly undermined the propaganda machine used since the beginning of the cold war to control the hearts and minds of billions?

Personally luggenpresse is fine, a few normies will feel edgy enough to do it and it will flow naturally from there. The moment more things start to line up with 1933 the more people will start questioning the narrative. The WW2 narrative is he biggest eye opening event that leads directly to the JQ.

That's a good one, Elitist Media since they serve the elites

I def think this is a worthy endeavor, they are the enemies greatest weapon.

Bumping for old media.

Double connotation of aging and out-of-fashion

I know enough about niggers that I know they should all hang, don't even need to watch that.

Many looking here might say we are lying and manipulating. However, call out a Jew for the behavior you think is going on here and they will smile right in your face and say that you're no better.

They have no moral qualms with lying and think you're doing it.

moldy media?

Just call them waht they are
OLD
they are old, aged, out of touch, outdated, they are Dinosaurs and they will soon go extint
dubs will confirm

You're aware that your comic implies that 88 is holding back 14 with the kikes happy about it? It was made in support of TRS.

"Corporate media" is already perfect.

I don't know about that, after all corporation's never lie and have impeccable reputations

the first time i saw it it was posted on one of those tread shitting on Trump mid election
in that context the 88 did held the 14 back, but i do see your point…
Anyway, that wasn't even the image i wanted to post, it was the one just below it in my Holla Forums folder

Archaic media. Equate it with old people.
>it's 2017 :^)

Equate it with dumb people and people liberals don't like

Equate mainstream media with everything old, shitty, and awful. Normalfags will eat that shit up, it makes them feel special and like they're making "progress" by moving away from old shit that old, dumb people use.

The fake angle is a good start, but it needs to be given the appearance that it's out of touch, patronizing, and for old people who don't know better.

I am quite sure we could look back at how TV managed to bury printed news, and use similar tactics against TV now.

checked

Mediarchaic !

Primeval Press. Its old and it has the sound of 'evil' in it giving the whisper in peoples minds that its not only outdated but sinister.

One of the kike memes that worked well is generation gap, it implies the each proceeding generation HAS to become more progressive hence the gap. The Primeval Press has a reality gap, its has become so divorced from facts and logic that you have to believe in fairy tales to accept their ramblings.

That gives me an idea, paleopress. Two angles, they use paleoconservative as a pejorative so turn it back around on them and it also latches onto the Paleo Diet thing that's so popular right now.

Faggot its called legacy media

Heirloom media? Fuck me go back to the 20s you card

What about regressive media? Everyone wants to be progressive, right? Don't we all want to make progress, innit?

How about "Analog Media"?

There is already a term, fake news. That meme has spread like wildfire, there is no need to change it at this point

Just tell them that it means fake news and they will go along with it

It's the jewsmedia of the jewnited states of jewmerica. All you see on any media are kikes, fags, niggers, and assorted mongrel shitskins.

"This is Kike Kikerson switching you live to Fag Faggerson."
This is Fag Faggerson with an on-scene update from Nig Niggerson."
"Bix nood."

I hope she gets beaten to death in jail.
She will get it really bad in DOTR

top fucking kek user, capped

ALL
FUCKING
NIGGERS
MUST
FUCKING
HANG

lmao, fuck off to reddit already faggots.

Well…I guess that faggot did one alright thing

Don't give him too much credit user, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Yellow Media is my derogatory term of choice.

Whites really are the only ones who care about nature.

as always pol is illiterate on history.

Black cats are of Satan though, not of God's green Earth.

Difference is we're no longer act like savages from the 5th century. It's only natural to scorn those who do.

Also the fact that they'd do the same to you and your children if they thought they could get away with it.

So?

There's not diference between medieval europe and current modern africans.

1890 whites had an average of 70 IQ.

blacks are simply late to the development game by 50 years.

they need more time.

At least put some effort into it.

Fuck I need sleep.

.webm related is for you.

Something that intimates its ownership by a small opaque few would be a useful next step after corporate media.

Conglomerate Media
Centralized Media
Uniform Media
The Media Committee

Because IQ scores are based on regional, national, and international averages, that is not true. Whites would have still had IQ scores around 100. Technological development and education are accounted for in the IQ examination, focusing on pattern recognition more than fact memorization.

At least try shilling well, please.

The new lines found of The Epic of Gilgamesh suggest that they considered destroying a forest to be a dick move for its own sake. See page 81. PDF too large to upload directly.
eprints.soas.ac.uk/18512/1/jcunestud.66.0069_w-footer.pdf

I got banned every week when I disprove this shit wrong with basic 5 minutes of google.

blacks had kingdoms, heroes, empires, libraries, school, medicine, inventors.

Not my fault pol never google about blacks.

kys

Shit, I meant 83.

a 1890 average white would had scored 70 IQ points using a 2014 test.

try again.

this is five minutes of google.

lol

I'm not Holla Forums, I'm just passing through. I know about Animism, but I wasn't aware that they were into it.

You are literally a nigger aren't you.

animism has been practiced by asians, africans, american indians and pretty much everyone.

I'm not black but I roleplay as a black supremacist on pol.

primitive press/primeval press aren't bad

mothball media made me kek

You should roleplay as a corpse.

Biased Media.
Dishonest Mainstream Press.
Partial Press.
Corporate Media.
Special Interest Press.

Yes the image of nigger animals breathing and operating freely in our society does trigger me.

They made the term themselves.

"Fake news."
It will haunt them.

Dude, it's already been called the Dinosaur Media for years. Let's keep using it.

Connotation is too positive. Heirloom is good because it sounds hokey, but even it is a little too on the nose to be perfect.

Ideal terms are something with a subconscious negative connotation that are nonetheless acceptable as "neutral."

By this point whites had developed the most advanced civilization the world has ever seen (post-flood). What in the flying fuck have niggers done with the "same IQ"?

I very much like this, as it has a lot of synergy with a lot of other terms.

We call Youtube/internet news the "New Media," so we should call CNN et. al. the "Old Media."

It has a semi-neutral connotation, but implies that people should be moving away from it if possible. It's neither obviously loaded nor arguably positive. It contributes to the media's death, while refraining from being edgy.

post african progress and then justify their current situation.

European colonies don't count for obvious reasons. Ethiopia was never on par with Europe or even the Middle East, but they were a little more advanced than the rest of Africa simply because they have some ancient Caucasian admixture in their genetics. Try again.

the white man steal the natural resources from africans and never gave back nothing.

there you go.

also corruption from black leadership.

Do you have sources on that?

current day situation is because africans were ruled for decades by dictators, also their leadership is very corrupt and also they don't value their natural resources as well and sell cheap then rebuy processed good at higher prices.

I have a google PHD on africa.

This is a joke, right? If you actually think niggers built that shit then WHY DIDN'T THEY DO IT AGAIN? How did whites steal their resources? There's still to this day more natural resources in Africa than anywhere else. And right now it's China that's mining the shit out of it, not whites. And they're doing it by invitation of the Africans… There's nothing stopping them from digging that shit out of the ground and doing something useful with it, except their own useless brains.

All of this is caused by retardation. All of this would be solved by non-retardation.

Sageing because you're probably just shitposting.

The first pic is from Thebes, in egypt. If my sources are right, the population was enslaved via faith into building the statues and temples, by various lineages of pharaohs,wich share features with modern englishmen.

Is there any other country that was subject to a similar situation that don't suffer the situation of modern africa?

Also, what happened after egypt? Was there any notorious kingdom or empire made up of ethnic africans, i.e. niggers?

so you have no argument other than memes.

I already told you, they sell cheap because what's the use of diamonds and oil to some villagers who live primitive lives?

If something you should blame their situation on corrupt leaderships.

There's plenty of african kingdoms.
The more well known are mali, ghana, zimbawe and etiopia.
And by that I mean empires.

Oh, wow. Hey, look at what nigger civilization was doing in the Middle Ages. It only took them 400 years to do this, too! Such symmetry. Such harmony of parts.

Pic related #3 is what whites were up to during that exact period in history.

I guess we should hurry up and move niggers from one place to the other, so that nasty cathedral-building civilization can never menace the world again, huh?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gondar

So pol again has no clue on african history.

protip : because you don't know shit, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Did they live in huts when europe was flowering?
I mean 1600-1800 before the white devil invaded and forced them to not commit crimes.

ghana existed back in the 9th century and mali was a center of islamic knowledge back in the 13 century.

read a book retards.

I hate to break it to you, Kang, but corrupt leaders must be identified, overthrown, and replaced with better people working inside of better systems. Europeans did this so much it became a regular feature of our society. Niggers are still ruled by absolute god-kangz who terrorize their followers with sorcery. If you animals were ever going to fix this problem, you would have done it before Haiti. You didn't; you won't; you're hopeless.

We do have a bit of cotton to harvest though, in case you need a job later, when your gibs are all gone.

You haven't asnwered my question.
What is your endgame, prove that niggers are not violent subhumans?

Allah forbid we should fall to barbarism and forget which hand to wipe our asses with. Let the infidels have space programs! We must perform ablutions and pray again!

It took europeans to become not violent retards, it took two world wars that killed millions of them for whites to stop being violent retards.

Also count over all the non whites being killed by americans wars in middle east.

It took centuries for europe to not suck shit.

can't handle facts dear poltard?

want me to post some Yoruba shit?

Already good on that, thanks.

is funny how everytime I post the same pictures over and over again pol gets BTFO.

Then what does it take to make niggers not violent retards, becouse they are still violent retards after the famines and 100+ years of yurocontrol.

It took centuries of killing each other in wars that took decades and centuries for whites to stop being violent pieces of shit.

Also, americans still bomb children schools in syria and gaza.

Why are you showing us the colonial legacy that non-Africans had to impose on your race by force? You do know that Islam is an Arab dogshit, loser religion, right? It was brought – along with the dawn of the Iron Age – to Africa by traders who bought and sold your chattel ancestors like subway tokens. Those golden domes are the artifacts of a superior civilization.

Lel, yfw Islam is a step up from your native barbarism.

What does it take for niggers to stop being retards then? Becouse they still are retards.

Make that a couple thousand years, they might be able to run a city-state proficiently
Wasted dubs

Uh, yeah, except for all the arguments that you just ignored because you have no answer. Pathetic.

hahahahahaha no

Lots of people who have lived in Africa have had various mixtures of Caucasian DNA. But of course you didn't know that because you know nothing. Prove that pure niggers have ever done anything of note.

Are you saying niggers are from space and they only arrived on Earth more recently, that's why they're further behind? And even if that's true, they're never going to catch up because whites aren't going to stop advancing, and advancement happens at an exponential level, so pretty soon we'll be the space aliens colonizing other planets and we can leave the niggers to figure out how to build a wheel all by themselves.

before the white man came what where africans doing with the natural resources?

do you realize the slaves were simple dumb peasants and war refugees?

they literally sold the lower castes of the african society.

jesus, read a book.

you're blaming africans on things that are not genetical then claiming they're genetical.

newfag.

African nations GDP is three times hitler germany now.
Nigeria has a GDP three times bigger than WWII germany.

what do you mean by pure niggers?
bantu people?
yoruba people?
west african people?
ethiopians?
eastern african people?

they're not even the same race retard.

So you have no clue over the african kingdoms and empires, even while I posted some african pictures.

What do you mean by africans?
There's 800 tribes.
Some are primitive, others are rich.
There's not a single tribe or race.

Some african countries are doing fine, others are poor, others are at brazil level of development.

Africa is not some monolith.

In any case, I'm going to sleep.

Just google some documentary over african history, retards.

Did you take inflation into account?

You inherit up to 30% of the brain dispossition.

Also, white people raised in the state the blacks are raised in are always more inteligent.

White babbys can recognize themselves in a mirror two to three times earlier than nigger larvae. If you try to justify this with
Chinese babby can recognize themselves earlier than niglets yet they live too in a society that is really group headed.

Hospice Media… Its just waiting to die

They are the same race, just different ethnicity.
Is like saying italians are a different race than anglos

You could also automate their jobs, putting them out of work.

You avoided my question entirely, white men colonized all of africa whether one tribe or many or different trbes it doesnt matter.

My question still stands, what where africans doing with resources that "the white man stole" before the white man arrived?

LEGACY MEDIA

The lying, dying, media…

Establishment Media, Sellout Media, Commercial Media, Media 1.0, Spent Media

Is this Special Agent Kangs again? I don't know why you just haven't filtered him yet man.

Go tell everything you know to Wikileaks. Comey and McCabe were fired. Obeezy and Hilldog are going to hang for their crimes, and if they don't, every single one of your people will die.

Do you understand what I'm telling you, Boy?

No Richard, we call them fake news, Kike news, Jewish press.
Your use of Lugenpresse, a word from another language with no meaning in English, is another obvious attempt to marginalize the right.
No, fuck off. The term "legacy media" is both accurate and already in widespread use which is probably why you're trying to switch to this stupid new term, to make 'legacy media' lose momentum
Shit idea, shit term, shit thread.

Oh, and just to add, do not think that the positive connotations of "heirloom" versus "legacy" slipped by our Jewdars unnoticed.
The word "legacy" connects with the current generation, it meshes with modern tech and terminology, everyone knows that legacy operating systems, legacy drivers, legacy graphics cards are something crappy which you want to get rid of.
On the other hand an "heirloom" is usually a cherished item which has been handed down within a family because of its sentimental or monetary value.
You are literally asking "pol" to meme for a nicer term with which to refer to the legacy media, a term which contains allusions to value.
So bad.

Fake News.

How much IQ points did 1890 Africans have?
So niggers in Africa have 1960s societies RIGHT NOW?

>>>Holla Forums

Something doesn't add up here

I agree, they just need 50 million years of evolution.

Why the fuck are you spamming that shit everywhere! This is the second thread I've seen this fuckin hell.

Libel Press has a nice ring to it.

Showing niggers in mud huts and persian influenced wicker armor and shields doesn't mean they were advanced. In fact in proves they were retarded and 2nd to euro's in war. Greek Phalangians and Hoplites would have trashed these 9th century AD niggers and they were ONE THOUSAND YEARS BEFORE THEM.
So fuck off with your nigger excuses. They did nothing because their brains stopped evolving. They never had to evolve past being savannah hunter gatherers. They never embraced challenges of moving to other lands. THey never embraced the pain and suffering it took to migrate. THey never took up the helm of searching out other lands to conquer and control. They never looked to the oceans and said hey whats on the other side. Oh wait one tribe did and guess what they went to australia and southeast asia and DID THE SAME NIGGER SHIT THERE.

I meant to say last in war and that persians were 2nd to euro's.

Lügenpresse is perfect and trigger kikes

This or Judenpresse.

Kek

Mission Stagnant Media
Stealth added by not changing the acronym

Note the dubs right next to sex. What are you waiting for?

Yeah. Haven't you ever heard of the hall of caust?

We have a slider…

-analog media
-betamax
-buggywhip kind of works, millennials would have to look it up
-third wheel, meh
-blow dry? something that plays on the fakeness of newsreaders in makeup and hair gel
-'reality' media, with airquotes

Fuck off back to halfchan and show off your teen angst to the other children.

all mediocre options, sorry user

so far dinosaur, fake and dying are the best suggestions

make up whore media

Dinosaur Media

Also, it might not be good to split the term up, but Trump has been saying Corporate Media recently, and I think that's a great term for the Bernie crowd. They're not good-hearted liberals fighting for social justice, they're billionaires with a fading monopoly on the information industry.

Crisis Actor media

criminally underrated.

GEEZER MEDIA

puppet show press

We really need to focus on delegitamizing the mainstream media. I suggest going and finding all the articles they put out every day of stupid shit, like someone's cat got stuck in a tree ( I've seen this shit on the news before I shit you not) you can find alot of this dumb dribble on local news stations. We then should make a compilation of it whether it be a video or not. And spreading it around to normies

Keep with the drain the swamp motif and call it Bog Log media or Bog Media
Bogs and swamps preserve and keep old shit with their acidic waters. A bog log is a log that's been preserved. Usually the wood is eaten through and unreliable and rots easily.
Also it ties with draining the swamp because the media bog should be drained as well.

Would get confusing, because we wouldn't know if you're talking about the MSM, faggots (throw em in the bog), or the bogdanovs (bogpill)

I like this one. It doesn't actually work memetically on its own but there's something to it. Put a mental pin in this one, homies. It may become useful if we get more poorly orchestrated false flags this summer​.

Not related, but here's a better edit of your pic.

Fuck off to halfchan, nigger. Animal abuse is grotesque and subhuman.

Learn to speak english, she-boon.

DotR can't come soon enough.

(NIGGER WAS LYNCHED FOR THIS POST)

Good.

So their corruption was so bad and widespread that it prevented them from keeping proper civilization? Seems like here you at least admit that niggers are gonna nig. Of course, I am sure the corruption of black leaders can be blamed on white man as well. Also, if everyone was equal and they were kangz and what not, how come they weren't sophisticated enough to steal the white man's resources? Morality wasn't the same way back then. Today its assumed that civilization means non-violence and tolerance. Back then the more advanced peoples conquered the subordinates. We're not fucking equal. What I'll take from your post is that 1) nigs can't run shit without destuctive infighting 2) when whites are aware of their own power, they fuck their shit up easily.

"Fake news" is already great, but I think there's value in REGIME MEDIA and REGIME NEWS

"Regime" can mean the same as "mainstream" or "establishment" media, and it sounds more evil and bad.

It truthfully and correctly suggests a link between media and Deep State, but not so directly that it would scare normies making you sound like a conspiracy theorist (the way it would if you used "deep state media")

The media always call a government they don't like a "regime" (the Syrian regime and so on). This is firing back.

lol, funny how you think this is comparable to Bourges Cathedral. Bourges Cathedral was finished in the 1500s with a conservative estimate. Your advanced mudhuts look like shit europeans had already but in the 800-1200s and was actually built in the 1600-1700s. It looks pretty advanced for niggers I'll give you that.

already but= already built**

Mainstream propaganda?

Alt-news?

That was back when there were whites over there.

Then whites left and niggers reverted back to their animal state.

Maybe if they had high journalistic standards, but having become the fakest news around, it'll just instill them as authority figures for the public to resist as proxies for resisting leadership. It's increasingly only reaching elderly audiences, something they're flipping a shit over.

How about we call them in english "lying press" same meaning not nearly the same connotations.

Those castles were build during the rule of the kike, arab, nigger hybrid dynasty of Solomon.

Even better, it was build during a time where the empire tried/pretended to be Catholics to get Spain and Portugal to help them out militarily (with for instance fortification architecture).

Medicare Media

Relic implies something valuable that has being passed along the ages.

Sure is reddit here.

Your comic is emitting kikery.

Goreposting. I think he does it whenever he thinks that a thread is a slide/outsider thread. I find it stupid since his criteria is so broad, he fucks up good threads.

It shifted to much, I see niggers, fags and spics doing sieg heils. Burgers were a mistake.

this is probably the right answer

bump

VESTIGIAL MEDIA

The Evening Jews

Use then all and see what sticks. spam allchans.org/ Heirloom sounds too nice though, legacy is a bit better but not derogatory enough.

Are you new to imageboards?
Prior to 2010 people posted gore everywhere all the time. It was mostly Holla Forumstards and nobody liked them. This faggot is probably doing it to be edgy, just report him for spam

Outdated, lying, dying media.