Evidence for the optimal bodies of men and women

I was browsing around the Paleo crowd and found this:

paleoforwomen.com/can-being-overweight-be-healthier-than-normal-weight/

paleoforwomen.com/my-6-favorite-reasons-to-lose-weight/

It made wonder. What are the optimal bodies for at least White men and women when it comes to:

1. Attractiveness

2. Overall functionality.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh, so they just want to sell you something.

Do you not even know what paleo is?

Yes. Something they want to sell you.

Prove that the claimed “diet of our ancestors” is in any way legitimate.

Average is just fine. It's about merging attractiveness with functionality. I don't have anything against the bodybuilder types and respect the dedication that comes along with it, but it's not entirely practical.

Just having a solid workout routine and eating well will get you there. They never needed protein shakes and all that other crap before and you don't need it now unless you're going for just looks.

A sub-dermal layer of fat would insulate and keep you warmer during the winter in northern countries. Not obese, but enough energy storage evenly distributed for dry spells without food, obviously while being in prime physical condition for speed, distance traveling and carrying whatever you manage to catch on the hunt on your back.

Functional = Strength, Speed, Flexibility

Attractiveness = Functional + Low Fat

My ancestors ate neanderkikes.

gay

naw nigger, it's just "eat fresh food" some jew putting a "paleo" label on a box doesn't mean shit. Braised beef and sausages are not paleo.

kike elsewhere, chaim.

jew

Cardio is key, no matter how much muscle mass you intend to put on.

I am 6'8" and natural skinny. My BMI is almost unhealthily low. Putting on that much
weight would probably kill me.

A rebranded Atkins diet from the 90s? Heavy on proteins, heavy on veg, little to no carbs.

Actually, those cut abs aren't really healthy. I don't mean going fat gut either, but having 0% body fat in that area leads to all kinds of potential organ problems.

coconutsandkettlebells.com/dont-want-six-pack-abs/

Forgot the other source:
maxworkouts.com/articles/entry/the-unedited-truth-about-getting-abs

Absolutely no paleolithic man looked like that (OP). That (extremely unnatural) look is acquired through: 1. hours a day of pumping stupid machines, 2. drugs, 3. going without fluids for 48 hours before a photographic shoot in order to make the skin shrink and get the fine "cut" of the musculature. In other words, a freak show for morons.

Hahaha! Wonder what their "athletes" are like.

Can you believe those faggots who single out a category like carbs, fats, protein, calories or whatever as the big bad one to avoid?

Calories and carbs from McDonalds and coke are not good, obviously. Instead, get them from eggs, rice, potatoes and meat. It's as retarded as IIFYM, those faggots with numbers autism who think just because something fulfills a quota, then it's okay if it's processed to hell and made of chemicals.

If you lift, there is no need to worry about calories as long as they're from clean food. You want more calories for more performance and gains. Carbs, protein, fats. You want all of it.

Internet fucked everything up. Kids who grew up on a farm in the old days fed a shitload of good, clean food grew up to be powerhouses of strength. They didn't worry about gay shit like people do now because of the internet and jews confusing everyone trying to sell their gimmick diets.

You have literally no idea what you're talking about.

Everyone, this retard has absolutely zero clue what they are typing. Pay them no mind.

I grew up on a farm in the 70s/80s. We ate a lot of potatoes. I mean … a LOT of potatoes. Like, more than the Irish and Germans put together. Baked, fried, boiled, sometimes even straight up rinsed out the ground.

It's the starches, the sugars. Kept your energy up for bailing hay.

Yea because early hominids certainly looked like the guy in that picture.

Primitive Technology is about the natural ideal for a human body.

youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE

I hear this shit all the time but I never knew Cordain was a Jew. Or is the paleo fad being pushed by other Jews?

No, he has it pretty well . You are wrong.

The body is a complex system. Anyone here familiar with them in abstract math?
Well, for starters, it is absurd to say a complex system depends on one explanitory factor.And that's why there is no science behing it more than snakeoil.
ANd yes, you can account for some things, but it's mostly snake oil what modern dietitians sell.

THe only thing I would avoice is refined sugar and refined flour (and shit additives).