Fkin poo

LUDICROUS RACISM BY THE POOS!! Here's what one of their government textbooks for school children says about foreigners:

the British are compared to shoes, described as undercooked rotis

Another book cites India’s late president Radhakrishnan telling a British man how his fellow countrymen were created by the Gods from uncooked rotis

The second one (roti) stayed longer on the fire and the Negroes were born

The Indians were made from the third when the Gods had mastered the method, it said.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caste_system_in_Nepal
radiojornal.ne10.uol.com.br/noticia/2016/03/08/mecanico-que-morreu-em-explosao-de-posto-de-combustiveis-trabalhava-sem-equipamentos-de-seguranca-45315
yomadic.com/stolipinovo-gypsy-ghetto/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And yet Indians still haven't mastered indoor plumbing.

I FUCKING HATE POO

It's hilarious how many white people don't understand just how much more racist literally every race besides whites actually are. Makes me think they've just never spent more than a few minutes around coloured people before.

It's almost as if liberals live in middle class gated bubbles with no contact with non-whites.

kek

Not realizing they aren't the real "indians" and that it was the indo-aryans and the enforced caste system, which still failed, that gave rise to their civilization.

Superpower when?

We need to make India fully white.

DESIGNATED

Sure he did.

They shower in that shit water.

Some indians are light and some are just as black as the african. I don't get it considering the lighter people are high up in the caste system there and fair skin is prized.

I need some backstory on this, what happen?

I heard Pajeets are a mix of caucasoid and australoid, both the best and worst race. That must explain why they can into space but can't into toilet, both genes playing at the same time.

Did he die?

Yeaaa… Looks like a lot of the resident Burgers don't really grasp that every race other than Whites is hilariously racist towards each other.

The Indians really shouldn't pretend to be real people though, it's quaint.

It's understandable for a European to have a superiority complex, but the people who shit up their own streets and rivers and wipe their ass barehanded? Where the fuck do they get off having a superiority complex?

Exactly what a dindu would do. I would be ashamed if I got wrestled by a 50 kilos pajeet.

Shocking!

2020, vid related is proof (skip to exactly 3 minutes for the proof)

HOW DO THEY POOP IN SPACE?

No user. He was fine. Your skin is supposed to be burnt to a crisp and body limp and lifeless.

Ironic considering 99% of pajeets are just as darks as niggers and twice as retarded. At least Jamal can be toilet trained with enough effort and has some foggy understanding that drinking corpse-filled death water is a bad fucking idea.

They find a designated asteroidbelt

India cannot be allowed to have a space program.

GG no RE

And continuing that thought, pajeets are truly horrifying when you think about it. Niggers depend on gibs to survive. Otherwise their population would be extremely small and limited to africa. Pajeets, on the other hand, are mindbogglingly numerous despite living in the most squalid conditions on Earth. Evolution has turned them into a race of fucking invincible cockroach-men. They can bathe in corpses and garbage, wipe their asses with their hands, and eat food laced with fecal contamination… And thrive. Natural selection didn't give them strength or intelligence. It gave them the ability to survive in filth that would kill a maggot. If these things got any more out of hand than they already are… Fuck.

I bet that guy is thinking

Immersion broken

A-at least I'm not a filthy subhuman

kek that sounds like a really retarded version of the rigsþula
sage for offtopic

Pretty sure the thumbnail in the image is of the Toronto skyline.

Fuck this city.

The official Nepalese caste system listed Europeans as "touchable" low-castes and blacks as "untouchable" low-castes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caste_system_in_Nepal

There's no doubt that Hindus are racist against both whites and blacks. After doing a bit of research I found that the books you mention OP are funded by the right wing organizations currently in power.

No shit Sherlock, it's us whites that need to catch up and start valuing in-group preference and tribalism in order to fucking survive. The kikes, shitskins, niggers of both the regular and sand variety plus all flavor of chinks, nips and gooks have been hip to this shit forever. Only whitey has empathy to a fault that can be exploited to perpetuate our own demise by the god forsaken juden. Get with the program hoss, it's high time to name the jew, blame the jew, shame the jew and make sure whites of all stripes flame the eternal jew.

MAKE IT KNOWN NO GOOD JEW EXISTS
WITHOUT THE YIDS WE CAN SUBSIST
STAND RIGHT UP AND NAME THE JEW
DELETE PAJEET PLUS SHITSKINS TOO
NIGGERS BELONG SIX FEET DEEP
FIELDS OF SHIT ARE WHERE GOOKS SLEEP
PAKI NECKS BEGET THE ROPE
JUDEN CHILDREN MAKE GREAT SOAP
FILTHY SPICS INVADE OUR LANDS
BURY ARABS UNDER SAND
COMMIES, FAGGOTS, TRANNY FREAKS
SCHEME AND PLOT, LIE AND CREEP
ALL THE WHILE THE LION SLEEPS
WHITE MEN MARCHING FOR THEIR KIN
LYING PRESS DESPERATELY SPIN
LIES AGAINST THE WHITES SO PURE
SATAN LAUGHING
WANTON WHORES
ONLY YOU CAN STEM THE TIDE
FIGHT AGAINST WHITE GENOCIDE
HITLER TAUGHT US BOLD AND TRUE
MAKE OUR RACE REBORN ANEW

mind your estrogen intake and you'll become a hairy manbeast too.
soy products, heating foods in plastic, etc..

I've been aware of that shit for years now, and thus my test is on quite good levels. Minimal adjustment is needed regarding this.
I just try to lift more and hope for the best.

The fuck was he doing? He was under ground.

This was in huezil by the way, and it is pretty common for tank cleaners to die like this or by asphixiation simply cause they refuse to follow safety rules (we actually do have safety rules for confined spaces, believe it or not) or even use basic personal protective equipment which would save them otherwise.
There was a ludicrous recent event where a hue was checking a gasoline tank, breathed a concentrated gas vapour fainted and falled inside the tank, other hues found out that he have just fainted and went down the tank to help only to faint as well.
The result was a dead guy (the original fainter) and the two other who tried to help were injured and had to be saved by firefighters.
Hues who owns gas stations should hire specialized companies to do that kind of work, but the specialized companies cost too much so they rather call the average Joe who cleans tanks and do it for 1/3 of the price, and the result is this particular webm.

source if you care about a dead hue, use translator:

radiojornal.ne10.uol.com.br/noticia/2016/03/08/mecanico-que-morreu-em-explosao-de-posto-de-combustiveis-trabalhava-sem-equipamentos-de-seguranca-45315

pic related is the gas station where the explosion happened.

polite sage for off topic

None of that technology originates from these subhuman.

Here's a better idea: Why don you kill yourself? Indians deserve to be shamed for being street shitting savages, not for being wascist.

It's important to remember that "India" is a country, not an ethnicity. There are tons of separate ethnic groups within India. You could probably spot the different caste groups in India by different genetic markers, since many of the castes only married in their own groups.

That's quite funny, indeed. I don't see a problem with that.

BASED POOS

Now that's banter.

an exploding sewerage pipe?

I will never understand why Indians think so highly of themselves.

FOOOOO
WHY ARE BRACK PEOPRE SO RACIS?

KEK

It's telling that the Indian subcontinent and arabs consider shoes to be a terribly unclean thing, and showing the sole of a shoe or beating someone with one is a severe insult. Their shoes actually are that disgusting due to an inability to poo in loo, rubbish rotting in the streets etcetera.

The Indian people truly were made from the mastery of the third, the masterful expulsion on the street after consuming the first roti.

It hasn't come up yet, since they haven't achieved human spaceflight. That's supposed to happen in 2024, but has already been postponed once.

Admittedly managing to send a probe to Mars is a real accomplishment, albeit one that whites achieved 53 years ago with Mariner 4.

Duning kruger to an extent. Also having a country south so many people makes you treat human beings like expendable robots especially if you're the least bit rich. The folks that shit in toilets think they are gods compared to rural people even though they barely bathe and folks raised that way don't turn it off when they come to the us. It doesn't help Kikes hand them every thing their whole lives just to fuck whitey. I've had Indian engineers(who graduated from American schools mind you) tell me that they do the hard jobs Americans can't do for measly pay like 90k a year and then tell me their job is too hard to do properly. 99/100 Indians would stand no chance if it weren't for nepotism, racism and Kikes. They wouldn't have a damn thing if the British hadn't tried their hardest to civilize them

Because they are too stupid to understand that they have absolutely no cultural or racial connection to the white master caste that ruled over them thousands of years ago and used them as tools to create great things.

Pajeets are actually dumb enough to believe that they are the real Aryans. The reality is that India was only ever great when it was ruled over by whites who held themselves apart from the muds with a strictly enforced caste system, and when their culture degraded to the point that the original caste system failed, they were washed away in a brown tide, and India has been nothing but ruins and shadows ever since, save for a brief moment where the English made it better. At least until Ghandi ruined it for everyone like the childfucking mudskin shitlib that he was.

Pink on the inside is god tier. But this kind of ignorance is to be expected from people who wont eat beef.

But how could they kill the creature that produces the largest amounts of poo in their country besides -elephants. I bet elephants are holy there too.

Before we do that, can we please, please, clean Eastern Europe of these subhumans?
No sense in having India white if Europe gets pooed.
yomadic.com/stolipinovo-gypsy-ghetto/

Gypsy here, please do so l, easily 99.7% of my race is worthless scum.

WE WUZ PAJEETS N SHEEIT