HERE SHE COMES AGAIN

Report: Hillary Clinton Rallies Donors at Haim Saban’s House in Beverly Hills

Sources told Variety that the dinner was meant as a thank-you to 2016 campaign donors and as an introduction to the former candidate’s creation of a new political group called Onward Together, which Clinton is reportedly expected to launch this month.

archive.fo/7g0uf

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bVxmT
electproject.org/2016g
dailydot.com/layer8/voter-turnout-2016/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Vivid imagination. They wouldn't risk their brown base by running that hag again.

Name a better Democratic choice for 2020 than Hillary.

Maxine Waters, Susan Rice, Corey Booker, your mom.

You have zero comprehension of politics if you think that's their play here.

Thats a cool theory pajeet, explain Neil gorsuch though.

You mean start civil war?

Literally anybody

Trump only barely squeezed out a victory because Hillary is so corrupt and hated by everyone

This makes no sense. The brown base was down for Clitton. They'd be even more for her next time around - everyone loves an underdog comeback story, especially muds and libshit.

That's not an argument.

Gorsuch is a fucking cuckservative dude, if you think he's some kind of victory for you, I don't know what you're doing here.

No, Trump barely squeezed out a victory because he was more selective in his focus, and managed to campaign effectively in key swing states.

No shekels for you.

The election is over bro, the 'ur a shill!' shit is getting really fucking old - and its still not an argument.

Go back to endchan, goon.

The fuck do you think causes a state to swing?

No you seem to be either a Hillshill still caught up in "it's her time" mode or an overly paranoid person which honestly wouldn't be out of the ordinary here. The anti-Trump liberals are distancing themselves from Hillary because they know defending her opens them up to a shitload of attacks that would take away from their message. Make no mistake the Dem candidate in 2020 will be a Hill clone, just not actually Hillary.

Let me expand upon this…

Trump was a democuck for a long time, and we all want/ed to believe he had turned over a new leaf. That was the line during the election, at least, whenever his past associations with kikes and democrats was brought up.

But what if he didn't?
What if this was a kike design, whereby Trump is going to be used to demonize right-wing nationalism/populism? Its entirely possible, and if you even dare to suggest that its not the sort of thing the kikes would attempt, you don't know kikes as well as I do: Its well within their capacity and interest.

Here's the plan:
I think you can reason out where it goes from there.

Still not an argument lad.

Focused campaigning.

Its so sad what this place has become.

I disagree with most of your statements, particularly the last - I think it will be Hill, with some sort of mud. They tried with a Jew, but that didn't cut it.

Cap this post, and I'll see you in 2020 - probably when I make a thread analyzing the fucking census and the horrors therein.

That's not actually true. The "Trump only won because voter turnout was poor among liberals because Hillary was shit" thing is just a myth. Turnout was HIGHER than previous years. There were more nogs in key places like Philly turning out to vote for Hilldog in droves.

The reason Trump won was because of his populist message.

Thanks for outing yourself.

I am sorry I hurt your feelings user. But really talk to any liberal about Hillary 2020 and they'll balk. Hilldawg would get primary'd so hard and this time, given what they know about the Sanders affair, they couldn't fix it.

Eh. That certainly helped, but GETTING THAT MESSAGE TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE was what got it for him.

In PA, for example, where I watched things play out, it wasn't that he simply said the things he said, it was that he came to the right places to say it to the right people - he didn't just show up in Philly or Pittsburgh once and think that'd cover his bases.
He did 4 rallies in PA, 5 in Ohio, and in each case at least 2 of those rallies were outside major urban centers. For all the talk about him not having his shit together during the campaign, dude was laser-focused in his targeting - and it worked.

I never said what you claim I said, and that's still not an argument.
You should be a shamed of yourself for bringing down the level of discourse on this board as you have.

Variably applicable.

Is this all you have? Pathetic.

I've talked to liberals about Shill in 2020, and they're open to the idea - demoralized by her defeat, surely, but they'd take her over Trump in the blink of an eye.
I have no doubt there will be another primary scuffle with the dems, but the fact is, if this were an arranged ordeal, it wouldn't matter - just like it didn't matter with Sanderstein.

The party decides, end of the day, who they're going to put forward, and neither party - but certainly not the hive of corruption that is the DNC - is hesitant to stack the deck in favor of who they want at the head.
You can sit and say how shitty Clinton was all day long, but it doesn't change the unquestionable fact that she had a very strong showing, and if not for Trump's focused campaigning to game the electoral college, well… Let's just say it was wise of him to take that route.

Go back to endchan kike, nobody wants you here. 2 years of "HE'S A JEWISH PLANT GOY WAIT FOR HITLER VOTE FOR HILLARY" and you still think the tactic will work if you just repeat it one more time.

Go back to megooka tbh faggot.

Fear of another Trump term would make them choose someone with less baggage.

Alright I'm going back to my gut feeling of Hillshill who can't deal. You need to move on gurl, we're all here for you

Still not an argument lad.

Who gives a shit?

2 years in, and its still looking like he could well be a Jewish plant - which is not what I said he was, but what I suggested he could be. And you're still just covering your ears, thinking calling everyone who says something you don't like a shill or a kike or a goon or whatever the fuck else is going to work if you just repeat it one more time? Grow the fuck up you sad little faggot. Your baseless accusations become more toothless with each passing day.

Oh, you want to talk about beaners? How many beaners - of the more than 10 million, likely more than 30 million - has Trump deported?
Tell me the number, then give it to me as a percentage of the whole. I'll wait.
You think that matters? Top Cuck… The ones at the top are who matter, not some loser puppets. And would you look at that?! Trump's got a bunch of finance Jews in his cabinet, constantly pushes civnat inclusion shit, serves the Jews as regards their war ambitions, and has his Jewish stepson (who gets money from George Soros) in a leading advisory role!
Funny that.
Jesus Christ, are you retarded? How are you going to demonize the faux-nationalist candidate you're hoping to demonize if you don't use the media? Jesus Christ, how new are you? Do you know anything about fucking Jews?
Fucking toothless.

Or, fear of another Trump term would rally them around Hillary - just like what happened this time.

Its really pathetic seeing this shit, ya know that? This is what 8/pol/ is now - anyone who says something oppositional to the narrative gets accused of being a shill or a goon or a whatever. The election is fucking over lads, and this is no longer - if it ever was - a valid argument. It had some teeth during the election, but at this point, its just bordering on ridiculous.

For fuck's sake, LOOK AT THIS THREAD. There has not been a single insightful commentary on the ENTIRELY POSSIBLE scenario I've detailed above, just accusations of being a [whatever the individual in question's favorite boogeyman is], one after the other.

Its almost like… Dare I say it? Dare I become the hypocrite?… Its almost like we've got a group of people, organizing together, to attack any opposition to the narrative of Trump being /ourguy/… And unlike the toothless accusations of those in this thread thus far, this one has some bite, because you look around at the various threads in the catalog and see the same story playing itself out all over the board.

Nice meme.
Sad.

Oh shit, I forgot my vid.

That 'meme' is more of an argument than I've gotten from you lot thus far.

Here you go.

Its guaranteed a meguca nigger. They're the faggots posting about sunshine and the various Holla Forums is dead pls migrate goyim threads.

Nice memes kiddo. ;^)

FORM CONSENSUS!

That's not an argument lad.

Because you scenario is retarded because it isn't the most pragmatic approach? If all the libs were jacked up on anti-Trump and all nationalists were demotivated they'd want a fresh face who had none of this email, dead body, Benghazi business to run with. You seem more pre-occupied with using this as an excuse to whinge about how awful Holla Forums has become, however.

Its retarded because it isn't the most pragmatic approach? Really? That's what you're going with?

They are.
They would be, in such a scenario.
Why? The email, dead body, Benghazi business didn't matter. Again, none of that halted Hillary's win - it was Trump's focused campaigning and (fully-justified) gaming of the electoral system that won it for him, not her bad publicity.

That's so incredibly disingenuous, I almost have to laugh. The moment I started questioning the prospect of Trump having been part of a Jewish plot to demonize nationalist populism while utilizing emotional-thinking to maximize their electoral gains, folks came outta the woodwork to call me a shill, a goon, an endchan user, etc etc - all baseless accusations, utterly toothless in the current context.
Pre-occupied? Nigger, that's absolute bullshit and you know it.

Checked.

No :^)

Oh, also of note: With a 'new fresh face', you wouldn't get the meta narratives I described, namely:
1. Hillary as a comeback
2. Hillary an underdog
You could still pull a "First X" card out, but why bother choosing another when you could just replace her Jew running mate with, say, a mulatto woman, or a hispanic woman, and go from there?

Hillary is an already-established 'brand name', as it were - you'd be losing all the effort you put into that in the first round… And that first round is the whole fucking point of such a plot!

If you don't think that's the sort of work-around Jews would undertake, I don't think you know much about Jews.
I mean, is the alt-right a Jewish plot? If so, think about how much effort went into setting that all up, and maintaining it. If you can and do believe that, Trump playing a role in a similarly circuitous Jewish plot is no more unreasonable.

Hillwhore is a fucking pawn dude, Jesus Christ, how new are you?

>[*baseless accusation intensifies*]
I'm not 'desperately trying to bury' anything dude, I just don't want to get a ban for bumping a thread that is now mostly shifty characters making accusations against me - and no doubt reporting my posts - which the mods are liable to, if only out of simply laziness, try to ban me for, which is incredibly common in the current context.
Here, I'll bump it for you.
inb4 now the narrative changes to OMG U GOT CAUGHT NOW UR TRYING TO BUMP IT TO LOOK LIKE YOU WEREN'T SAGING BEFORE LULZ UR A SHILLGOONENDCHANREDDITOR KEKEKEKE;^)

Shillary lost, your 2015 narrative failed, get over it.

Do you have anything besides baseless accusations? I already told you how toothless that shit is - and you're only digging the hole deeper every time you throw it out there.

Trump's son-in-law, kike though he is, said something that sort of applies, if you look at it the right way. You should think on it.

This literally reads like a Hilldawg press release. You are so obviously not from here it hurts. Now you're flailing and hoping your shilling didn't have the opposite intended affect. (which it did, lel)

Now you must make your choice, continue to do damage control for our amusement or just fuck off since you were found out after your first post.

Dude, this is the most toothless fucking post I've ever seen in this context.
I mean, Christ, first attacking the commentary by indirect association with Hillary, followed by the most baseless of accusations: "you're not from here".
You're just fucking pathetic, and you give this board a bad name. No arguments, just baseless accusations, with an anime girl to boot - and not even a fucking smug?
Sad!

Protip: I call you shifty, because you are - just as you might claim this reads "like a HIlldawg press release", I can easily sling the same baseless accusations back at you, noting that this response literally reads like a pro-administration shill team's response vectors.

Yes, literally every claim made against me in this thread is entirely baseless. I'm glad you admit it.

You guys are using stale memes to boot. Fucking pathetic.

There are no good Jews.

Some in this thread don't seem to have gathered that yet… (((I wonder why))).

Top fucking kek, you're losing it.

Top fucking kek this would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

Top fucking kek, you've lost it.

Haim Saban? the power rangers guy? shit, no wonder I hated that fucking show.

We can identify outsiders by tone and vernacular. Both of yours do not match the usual posters of this board. We instinctively know you are an outsider. You're coming off as whiny, lawyerly and defensive. There is no post-facto defense against this, we already know. You can't put the genie back into the bottle. You've made enough posts to provide an adequate verbal/textual/tonal sample and you have been rejected.

No argument can save you from this fate, any ideas you put forward have already been subject to the memetic immune system of the board and rejected.

This actually makes a lot of sense. What you're failing to realize is that whites are already moving further right and realizing that Trump is Zionist shill, so we wont be supporting him in 2020, we'll be supporting the American Hitler.

Nobody cares - they always vote Democuck when the time comes.

Nobody cares - commies are fucking tiny minority, smaller even than Jews no doubt.

What world are you living in?

Yet a numerical majority voted for her? Seems legit.

Guess we'll have to wait and see, eh? Because it didn't fucking happen yet.

I've done nothing but shit on her this entire thread.
Your narrative needs some work.

You're one step away from ending all your posts in ASHES AND ECHOES at this point. Do they give you hazard pay for buttfrustration at Shekelberg and Son's?

Meanwhile 5 lines above in your post

We know you're a #ShillForHill. It's too late to do damage control.

Jesus Christ, double down on this toothless bullshit why dont ya? Tip Top Kek.
This kinda shit is what makes me think there are legitimate administration agents in these threads, because who the fuck talks like that? Before the election, I never heard anyone on Holla Forums try to ply this bullshit, now its rife with this inane Jewish drivel of worthless accusation without any justification.

I bet you have my OC saved.

There's always that to hope for. Of course, Trump could be legitimate, I'm not suggesting that's not also a possibility.

LEARN SOME NEW TRICKS! For fucks sake.

What? Are you denying Shillary won the utterly-meaningless-contextually popular vote?
Because the cunt did win it, and it is a numerical majority. Granted, a lot of it was voter fraud and mudfolk in Cali, but doesn't change the fact.

Since when did noting a fact become equivalent to giving a compliment? Is noting that the Bolsheviks won power also equivalent to calling them badasses in your mind?

Exhibit A

How interesting (((you))) omitted that until called on it.
Exhibit B

You'd think she'd crawl back to her hole

You're no user. Even if you didn't know the name for it, the phenomenon would be known to you.

She's utterly corrupt and is blessed with a fundamentally repellent persona. Clinton is not getting anywhere near the White House. A billion dollars and the entire establishment couldn't manage to install her. She's a monumental fucking failure and box office poison for the Democrats.

PFFFFFFFFFFFTAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Dude, you couldn't be more out of touch if you tried.

This has to be a Jew, nobody is this much of a litigious faggot without the tip of their dick missing.
Protip: Nobody called it - I freely put it forward, after you tried to pretend that noting IT IS TRUE was somehow an endorsement of the old crone.

Hahahahah, what the fuck? Did you get dropped on your head, or is this just the next-level of pro-admin shilling?
I don't know what the fuck this is, but its fucking retarded and hilarious at the same time.

The phenomenon IS known to me, just like the phenomenon of Jews tending to have curved nasal bridges - but I ALSO know that not all Jews have curved bridges, just as I know that anyone trying to claim they know, with any degree of certainty, that someone is "not from here" is 99% of the time full of shit and pushing a narrative.

Drown yourself immediately.

And yet - granted, with the aid of fraud and mudpeople - she fucking won the popular vote. Trump won because he focused his campaigning on swing states and non-urban centers.

Do you think the enemy was not watching? Do you think they don't know how he did it? Are you really this fucking stupid, or are you just pretending?

Are you saying she didn't, or are you trying to pretend it doesn't matter because of voter fraud/mud people?
I'm just trying to get a handle on the narrative you're trying to push here.

see

Are you going to accuse me of being imkampfy next?

Shillary lost. So did you.
GET OVER IT.

She's after all that delicious Power Rangers money.

To be honest we should be focusing on the fact that Hillary is swindling money again and not that some faggot is derailing the thread. Haim Saban is an "American" Israeli worth 3 billion USD and Hilldawg cozying up to him is probably newsworthy.

ARE YOU ILLITERATE, YOU FUCKING KIKE?
lol

Butthurt lolberg detected. You will continue receiving anal ravagings until you cease being a faggot.

5 lines up in your post

Also the fact you can't spot what's wrong with "Tip Top Kek" shows just how much of an outsider you are. No one is buying your shit. Not a single person ITT believes you're one of us. Every post further solidifies what an outsider you are.

I bet you're that faggot who kept bragging about his law degree a few months ago then get hyper-asshurt when it was pointed out that him losing every argument he had on here wasn't a great omen for his legal career.

not even giving a (You)
reported

And yet the voter turnout was lower this time around than before and will continue to do so until a non-white gets trotted out. They won't vote for someone when they'd rather have better candidates out.

And yet they make the most noise and their screeches will continue to hound Hillary as they did during this election, as the poor choice that she is. They even recognize that the election of someone like Hillary would hurt their accelerationist plans. They either want their way or the highway and Hillary will not provide that.

The current reality in the current year that has leftists making an ass out of themselves all over the place and has the left trying to ape the right in various things that they do.

You mean in a country without nationwide voter ID laws to prevent voter fraud? Wew. This is why dealing with voter fraud is being rolled out as a focus in case you missed the news. This is why the "muh Russia" bullshit is back-firing on the left.

An investigation has started, which is far more real than your fantasy of Hillary making a comeback and winning. That said, you seem flustered.

Which is why you're peddling some nonsense fantasy that overlooks all her weakpoints. Sure, totally shitting on her.

Crying out while you strike people? This blatantly? Wew, you truly are terrible at this.

Thus far you've accused me of being:

But no, you're not imkampfy - he'd have just banned me by now, probably while calling me an endchangoonshilljew. You're not far off, though - just more impotent.

Hillary did lose, because Trump was wise in how he campaigned.
Now answer this question:
You even linked to it, but you didn't answer the question, you just posted yet another stale meme while over-exaggerating and putting words in my mouth.
Isn't that what shills do?

No, I'm quite literate, and you didn't answer the question.

You being out of touch has nothing to do with you being here, but its very telling that it triggered you.
Doubly so when the entirety of your commentary is "UR NOT FRUM HERE I KAN TEL", which is, again, fucking toothless as shit.

Checked for expected results.

Drown yourself, shill.

This. She couldn't manage anything substantial despite all the rigging in the world. I've always said she was a perennial fuck-up and I continue to be proven right in regards to this. I haven't seen anything to contradict this.

Shillary lost. Shillary lost the popular vote. Shillary lost the electoral vote. Shillary lost everything but the democuctic primaries because she controlled the delegates. Your shilling for her actually "winning" because many illegals, criminals, and dead people mysteriously had the ability to cast popular votes and shills like you think those votes are actually valid votes is pathetic. Oven yourself.

She even stole the primaries.

Exhibit C. Still using lawyerly excuses that translate at their base level to "pls no bully". You're also doing something else that only shills do, but I'll let you keep doing it. Everyone already knows what it is except you. You keep doing it every post too.

I'm finding the assmad to be mildly entertaining.

The funny part is, we have seen this bullshit before when Bush "stole" the election and Gore won the popular vote. This did fuck all for galvanizing the left and getting them into office. Instead, we got more Bush and Obama only won through nonsense, McCain being a terrible candidate, and Obama promising Hope and Change, something Hillary could never do due to be being unlikable and being the very epitome of Washington politics.

He's beginning to get riled up. I wonder if he'll get banned before he reaches critical assmad.

Well, the important thing is that you trained him to do better next time, right Mr. Smartypants?

checked
no, his cancer is terminal

I think its more likely they thought running Hillary against Trump would've given her an easy win. She is very much un-electable vs just about anyone. So they get this guy whom in their minds, embodies everything everyone is frustrated with in their perceived zeitgeist of america, while building Hillary up to be something she isn't, the antithesis of that. Hence the absurd over reaction to his win.

A glorious fluke and cautionary tale to not enjoy the smell of your own farts too much. I can see them running Hillary again, if for no other reason than she's a megalomaniac and is making them let her take the candidacy. Maybe we'll get lucky and the whole Clinton clan will get thrown under the bus for jeopardizing someone's master plan one too many times with their incompetence.

I really pity the sucker stuck paying these clowns

This is pure ineptitude. Tell your boss you're not ready for h8chan, 9fag is more your speed.

59.7% of eligible voters cast ballots in the 2016 election.
There hasn't been greater voter turnout for an election since 1968.

A lie, or incompetence, right off the bat. Not worth dealing with the rest, given the opening.

Still didn't answer the question…

But that's not factually true, user… UNLESS, you put in the caveat of "because I don't count it if she only won due to fraud and mud people". Without that caveat, what you said simply IS NOT TRUE.

Lawyerly excuses? What the fuck are you talking about?
The bitch got more votes, the only way that's not true is if you add the caveat above.

Jesus Christ, we've got people on Holla Forums pushing outright lies because they don't suit the narrative being created. What the fuck is going on?

CREATE THE CONSENSUS

That's certainly a possibility - but certainly not the only possibility.
She is very much un-electable to our views, but again, she had huge support - there's really no way to deny that.

Perhaps.
Also a possibility - but I don't think she gets to make anyone let her do anything, she's a pawn.
A man can dream…

I didn't tell him the biggest and easiest tell that gives him away though, and he keeps doing it every post.

Nigger you tried social shaming earlier to try and sway people to your side. On an anonymous cantonese paper craft and parcheezi tips and tricks imageboard. Thats twitter tier.

daily reminder that (((OP))) abandoning the thread is always the most obvious warning sign

Nigger, I tried social shaming because it was DESERVED. This is degrading the board quality, in that every time, EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME, someone says something oppositional to Trump, the whole fucking thread gets flooded with these people that have no arguments, who shitpost nothing but baseless accusations and insults aimed at generating an emotional response, while posting shitty year-old-plus memes.

I'll give you that one.

Don't tell me, I enjoy feeding into your delusions.

VOTES FROM NON-CITIZENS, DEAD PEOPLE, AND FELONS ARE NOT VALID, COUNTABLE VOTES YOU FUCKING NIGGER
No matter how mad you get or how much you post, your candidate lost and will NEVER EVER get a second chance. Can't run for president from federal prison.

Wew. Here's one someone like you would like.
archive.is/bVxmT

In other words you can't. Wew. you really are terrible at this and are truly rustled now.

Maybe we'll even get another chance at meme'ing her uncontrollably voiding her bowls live on national television. At best, this opens their dumbasses up to a RICO investigation if fbianons actually get a chance to flush the shadowcucks out and make investigations great again.

Shit didn't work for the other republican candidates. Bush is the only one in recent memory that can have such a claim made against him but that vote was split by Ross Perot. All the 3rd party candidates that had a chance shat things up by either bending knee to Hilary or pulling shenanigans that chased people away so that has little to no chance of even conceivably working again.

Just for that you are undeniably dumb

I was definitely amazed at just how bad her campaign was. I'd expected something with at least some substance but it was truly Yeb! tier energy levels. I'm all for the Democrats to haul this washed up lunatic out again for another go.

The establishment, cuckservatives included, still don't get that people are openly laughing at them as the intellectually bankrupt morons they are.

But they were counted, and treated as valid.
So that's not true, now is it?

Conceptually, ideally, sure! I agree fully!… But that doesn't change the fact that those votes WERE treated as countable, WERE treated as valid, as they have been in so many elections.
You're arguing semantics in a truly semitic expression of disingenuous faggotry the likes of which I've rarely seen.

BUT HILLARY ISNT IN PRISON! Its like your projecting your wishful thinking onto reality and assuming that is changes the conditions - but your grasp of memetic magic is weak, and that's not how it works lad.

The fact that it makes you sad that Shillary won the popular vote via underhanded means doesn't change that, officially, she did win it.

Oh, you wanted a source? You - or whoever made that claim - didn't provide one, so I didn't think we needed to.
Here ya go faggot:
>electproject.org/2016g
>dailydot.com/layer8/voter-turnout-2016/
Archive it yourself, I can't be assed for this level of shitposting.

GET SOME NEW FUCKING MEMES LAD!

I'm not even sure what the fuck you're trying to say here - are you implying Trump didn't win because of focused campaigning, or… Again, I have no fucking clue what you're trying to imply here.

Hillary lost in every way that matters.
Kill yourself

Powerful commentary.

So now you're admitting she officially won the popular vote? Good. ;^)

Top fucking kek, you're losing it.

Yes, I made 34 replies in this thread - most of them to shitposts.
Congratulations, you've discovered that the chans are used for conversing others.

Why do you keep making exaggerated claims that have nothing to do with what I've said?
I didn't say anything about it being true because of the media.
I didn't say anything about her having won anything but the popular vote, which is useful as a demonstration of the support she had.
I said nothing about 'stealing the election'.

This is exactly what the people who were attacking Trump during the election were doing… Funny that.

Mainstream media would likely imply the sun will rise tomorrow, so it must be the end times, eh? ;^)

That's not an argument, that's just you shitposting as though I'm a Shill supporter, but nothing I've said thus far suggests that. Its very strange, as though you're trying to push a narrative of some kind… Ya know, like that anyone who questions Trump's potential involvement in any nefarious dealings as regards the election, or suggests Hillary Clinton might run again in 2020, is some sort of 'Hilldawg shill'.

History says your theory is bullshit since the bullshit you claim will occur with Hillary has already had a chance to play out and it never did. It has never occurred and all the factors that you cite have never materialized. You are literally spinning some fantasy to make yourself feel better or hoping against hope for the unlikely to occur.

Of course, I provided one.

In other words, you're not from around here and don't know how. Shameful but expected of shills but at the very least you admit that you are shitposting. Also, nice work ignoring the line in the very article you posted:
Wew.

That response seems about your speed.

Oh I see, you're buttfrustrated because with Comey fucking gone, she's going to get jailed soon.
You're the most embarassing shill of the month. Assholes and Geckos has nothing on your pure, unbridled autism

He actually did it. He actually argued the MUH RUSSIA narrative.

They no longer have the support of the majority of college educated whites and women. Makes sense why they are turning against them.

This thread is rife with what I can only suggest is either sycophantic imbeciles or legitimate admin-friendly professionals.

No, initially, you did not. You presented one after I did. And you provided a CNN source no less. And these other faggots attacked me for using a mainstream media source, tip top fucking kek.

You're fucking stupid, lad. I mean, Jesus Christ, really? FUCKING REALLY? That's the narrative you're going to go with?
Fucking pathetic.

Yet that same article notes the information I provided that suggests otherwise. Probably why I linked the research org that did the work instead of just the shitty MSM source, eh?

She isn't in prison lad, and its entirely wishful thinking on your behalf that thinks she will be anytime soon.

Or, ya know, Muh Jews. Which was how this whole conversation started.

Interesting how you tried to deflect away from the kikes and back to the muh russian narrative, isn't it kiddo? ;^)

Did she get the memo about Comey?

First bit for this fag right here

If that were true, Andrew McCabe would have already issued an arrest warrant. Don't give me some multi-dimensional underwater backgammon bullshit either. McCabe can issue an arrest warrant right now, this second, today, no waiting. If there's evidence.

(41)

And for (42), the meaning of life, I remind you all: If you don't reproduce, you are an organismal failure.
And there are no good Jews.

Enjoy your fridays in the office, admin faggots. Tell Jared I said I'm still planning to wear his pelt one day, preferably while I fuck the Yael outta his wife.

>if there's evidence holy fucking shit pajeet pls
You're going to have a bad day when the new head is put in huh?

Bye Meguca-nigger, have fun on endchan 2.0

Why are you stopping now? Come on, buddy, aim for (60) today. Put in a little overtime.

Wew laddie. Somebody's a bit upset.

McCabe's wife got 500 grand to run for office from a Democratic slush fund retard. McCabe is even more pozzed than Comey, which is why his replacement can't come soon enough.

Wew.

Nope, you posted a string of numbers, I provided a source and only provided a source for your claims after I called you out on it. So now you're resorting to lying and trying to revision history. Then again, this should not be surprising for someone who is ignoring history given the fan fiction he is trying to spin. Prove that you posted a source for your info when commenting at me before I did. I'll wait.

You ignored the part where I noted it was one you'd like. You're obviously not from around here. The fact that you are trying to pass this off as a narrative is one of many things that indicates this.

And you continue to ignore history, which shows your ignorance. You are literally hoping for something that has not happened with enough frequency to bet on in recent memory to occur to make your fan fiction true. Unjustifiable and utterly pathetic.

We're gonna remember the way you type as well. You won't be able to shit up more than this thread, people will just filter you the next time. This entire slide thread was essentially a culture, like scientists take in a lab, to get you to expose your way of typing and arguing as much as possible so we can remember it for later. All the 5 cent (you)'s you've gotten have been more than worth it to get a nice big sample.

Don't let the doorknob hit your ass on the way out.

So this is why you're getting gassed, right?

If there is evidence, there is no reason McCabe can't issue a warrant.

kys shill

Bernie Sanders, Pocahontas.

see idiot. McCabe is even more of a Democrat shill than Comey. Also the FBI doesn't issue warrants, the Department of Justice does. The FBI merely executes them. The FBI needs a federal judge to sign a warrant, they don't just "make a warrant up", they need a complicit federal judge.

Trump also just appointed a ton of federal judges, FYI.

You've stopped trying, I see.

Look, the shill got some backup. What's wrong, afc1fa, did you need to ask your manager for help?

Some reporter said they were interviewing people to replace McCabe and Comey's positions so I would not be surprised to see McCabe thrown out as well.

If Sessions and his deputy helped to have Comey thrown out then they sure as hell want McCabe gone. Curious to see who the replacement will be. I'm not crazy about Pistole but he did call the JDL "jewish terrorists" so he can't be all bad.

True. I'm curious who they have lined up as well. We should go out of our way to vet the names thrown around as well.

I'm going to bet you $10 in BTC that when the new head of FBI is sworn in, there will be no arrest warrant for Hillary. What will be your excuse then?

I'm still butthurt the JSOC guy didn't get to be NSC Chief to replace Flynn. McMaster is such a fag cuck.

It's not up to the FBI to issue warrants, it's up to federal prosecutors and judges. Comey's "no charges recommended" stunt is not the norm for the bureau, it's a heretical misinterpretation of it's role in federal law enforcement, which is why Comey was hated.

Oh shit its not backup, he's just samefagging.

Look how serious he is, he's willing to bet imaginary money!

this is just getting sad now

It must have deeply pained you to post that gif.

It's probably for Bail money at this point. It's gonna be a fun 4 years.

It's a true pleasure to filter people like you before I even scroll down into the thread.

So what exactly is the autistic shill trying to distract us from? The guest list? There must be something naughty going on behind the scenes. Sad, but you know Bill and Hillary just can't help themselves. Slick Willy is probably up to his old tricks while Hillary is throwing around some racial slurs after downing a few bottles of wine.

CHECKED.
FUCK OFF SHILLS.

They suck now
Bernie let Hillary beat him and took hush money to endorse her
Pocahontas is a fucking retard with dried up holes

(Checked)

Technically, you can. In fact, it's even been done before. Eugene Debs was in federal prison during his 1920 run. He got a million votes.

Reported, then.

Im not talking about voter turnout, I'm talking about people simply not voting for her. If they woukd have put the wrinkly kike sanders up there I have no doubt he would be president right now. Normies HATE trump because their main source of political input is memes. However, Holla Forums is so good at memeing I really think Holla Forums won the election

The shill did an excellent job, he'll probably get some bonus foreskins for effectively detracting from the key point of this thread - satanic kike Haim Saban.

Someone with skin akin to that of fecal matter that can survive the primaries.

She knows her sycophant followers will give her anything she asks for.

They will run some unknown and flood the media with magic nigger propaganda just like with obongo. Most likely there will never be another white presidential candidate from the Dems.

Shillary is unelectable. Even moreso now, due to the fact that the Bern victims know (oy vey, shut it down) about the DNC fucking them over with a rigged election.

IF the DNC had managed to get the bern victims onboard en masse, they might have managed to win. But they didn't, and there's no way in hell they ever will now. The dems cannot win in 2020. The MSM shilling against Trump is already so old and overdone it's become background noise to be tuned out by the masses, Trump is already officially campaining for 2020, and by the time the MSM comes up with anything that might actually have the desired impact against him, it'll be ignored because they've already cried wolf too many times.

Stay mad, shills. You lost and you cannot win again in the foreseeable future.

In all my years of shitposting on Dravidian Sponge Art Seances, this faggot might actually be the worst fucking shill I have ever seen.

The only reason I don't believe he's a Holla Forumsack trolling is the extreme dedication to method acting as the purest undiluted faggot plucked from the bowels of Reddit it would require. I assume most of us have better uses for our time and left that sort of shit behind in halfchan years and years ago.

Except all that could be easily bypassed if we can galvanize white america enough to get a second Trump term, to the tune of mass deportations.