archive.is/Sb29V#selection-593.1-601.211
twitter.com/mrctv/status/863066793006465024

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mrctv/status/863066793006465024
youtube.com/watch?v=icqPHsNumuU
soundcloud.com/zmcd/mark-mark-mark
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Waiting on that webm, OP.

That's a jewess. No wonder she's so triggered.

>twitter.com/mrctv/status/863066793006465024
sounds like she has rabies

PRAISE TRUMP!

Youtube-dl works for Twitter, there's almost never a reason not to post a webm.

(checked)

This is funny as shit. Thanks OP.

It would be nice if we could keep this cycling so that the masses can see this level of autism coming from the Left.

You'd think there'd be some self awareness here, but nope.

lots of good still shots there for autistic screeching memes.

Mark, Mark! Leave him alone!

At first I thought this was a joke but it gets realer everyday.

Is she scrubbing her poop into the ground or just trying to draw a pentagram?

I have to take these with a grain of salt ever since finding out that the bearded sign carrier and the Jew screeching at him was staged. So, is this another staged happening or what?

keep screaming bitch, lol

I already knew it, but it's still painful seeing exactly how der ewige jude and their modern society have degraded the human condition.
also, checked

looks like some kind of jewish haka

wat

proof?

I think she has some sort of nigger in her. I remember reading some nigger documentary about how sheboons would scream while in the jungles of africa to alert the rest of the tribe so then men would bumb-rush any animal or intruders as they found it to be the most reliable method of survival. Nowadays it has been adapted in ghettos and white civilizations to draw crowds of more sheboons and nigs to whatever shieet is going down at the present moment.

Within this lifetime, memes will become powerful enough kill or cripple Leftists like literal gas. Pic related. It's already starting.

It's like a demon's screech.
Christ.

He's right. The arts really have gone downhill.

[citation needed]

What did she mean by this? Does she know she's culturally appropriated us?
APOLOGIZE

are leftist/women ever capable of acting like grown adults? i've seen bitches do this exact same thing in public when somebody simply tells them no. they've been taught that they can get whatever they want by acting this way.

The proof was presented a long time ago by an user in Phoenix who ran into "based beard man" and the exact same Jew came up and started reeeing all over the place. That cannot be a coincidence. I can't even find the original video much less the proof video. It was way too long ago and has vanished into the internet memory hole.

MARKMARKMARK

Jews do not like being told they are sinners going to hell.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So I'm going to assume you're making this up.

No, I'm not making it up. It's just been so long that I never bothered saving the original shit. I can't hang on to everything. It was something that happened before Holla Forums even existed.

Not certain.
This is pretty fucking ridiculous tbh.

who was the blond girl? was she on screaming jews side or the trump supporters (or neutral?)

Also expect this to go viral.
This is fucked up.

If there's one thing that's making me do a double take on the Jebus issue it's the reaction of these fanatics since Trump came on stage.

I mean, it's kind of fucking scary how these people mimic demonic possession.

No proof means automatic bullshit, that's how the internet works.

I think she was saying "settle down".

I think she thought the jewnig was being attacked, but if you keep watching notice how she blames the calm white man for the jewnig's chimping out.

That's the "art" I suppose.

His use of the poster is like her yelling, only non audibly??
I dunno, it's art done badly.

Are you taking about ? That's at Sproul Plaza in Berkeley. This one is the one in Arizona. I'd be surprised if "an user in Phoenix" found the Berkeley people together in Arizona, rather than you just getting confused about which video takes place where when you decided to bullshit.

Granted, but if this turns out to be another manufactured event, then you'll see it happen again in another context with the exact same people. I suggest strongly saving the video, finding out exactly who the two people are, and following them.

I also suggest you never get rid of your proof because it's going to happen again and you're going to say, "Waiiit a minute".

No, that fellow in traveled around the country with his signs and message. It was found that he had the same antagonist in other places, which can't be a coincidence.

I'm not noticing that at all, you're just making assumptions. She definitely was initially on the baboon's side cause female, and it nodded to confirm it wasn't crazy, but blondie thought the tactic was stupid as fuck and the guy looked at her and was like "she chose to do that" and blondie walks off. She learned that day that even if autistic screeching is ironic, it's still autistic screeching.

the sad thing is the bitch will probably make money off this. a bunch of left tards will think she's just the best for using her voice to actually 'fight the patriarchy" or some such shit.

You never proved that any of these events were manufactured so idk you think your advice has any value to anyone but yourself.

You're basing that solely on an user's testimony. That isn't sufficient proof. Obviously that user could have been lying.

This is the last time I ever doubt that leftists are demonically possessed.

If you watch the video you'll see that she did in fact blame him for her outburst first, but then backed off after it was apparent she wasn't part of his protest or being hurt but doing it on her own. She assumed first he was attacking her or provoking her and only left after she witnessed how autistic the nigger's howling was. It was embarrassing and degrading.

Come on user, don't you know the only proof ever needed is a sourceless anonymous post? :^)

Did you listen to the audio? She obviously was a bystander that came to investigate.

then you're fatass is going to die

That's bascially what I said, re-read my post nigger.

Bad news, user. The Bible is being a lot more than poetic or symbolic when it describes things and people as demonic.

She must be doing this on purpose!

No.

No, at the time there were images etc. I didn't save 'em. It was years ago. It's like a Andy Kaufman thing. You know it was manufactured, but you didn't save the pics to prove it.

Bearded Christian was proven to be traveling with Barefoot Jew and would put on the same show at many college campuses to "show" how Christianity was better than Atheism. Bearded Christian would always stand silently stalwart while Barefoot Jew would ree and kvetch and scream at him. Then it was found out that Barefoot Jew was a shill for Bearded Christian to get donations to his "church". That's the story. I don't have evidence anymore. Why would I? By now anyone who has been on imageboards long enough would know.

Sure thing Moshe.

Yeah, why would you bother backing up your claims with evidence?

Because for all everyone else knows you're just making all this up retard. I sure as shit don't believe you.

Except you fucking didn't, retard. My whole point was the blonde was rushing to the rescue of the poor rape-in-progress niggress and then blamed the white man before even understanding the situation saying 'I don't think it's appropriate to have her screaming though, because that'd be wrong.' to which he replies its her decision not mine. Then she decides to back off only after its apparent she is vouching for a literally autistic sheboon.

You are trying to separate that fact and say it is non-existent in this situation and that the blonde girl was only confused, but that does not show with her actions blaming the protestors at first.

just kill me

Suit yourselves.

"Social Justice" today is "demonic possession" back then. The Tree of Knowledge and Relativism are the same thing.

These are the parts that you're just assuming.

It's not what "suits" me, it's only natural not to take the word of a fucking anonymous person on the internet. How new are you?

And I could say the same for you. Its simply a matter of disagreement, then.

at least on social justice you still get to decide what you do

No, it's a matter of evidence. There's nothing that suggests the parts I indicated you were assuming.

Fucking what?

i set my desktop volume to 1/100 and the .webm volume a little beneath 2 bars and i can still clearly hear her screaming
and i dont even have external speakers

Does anyone have the "YOU DESERVE RAPE" one?

So put forth the evidence where you know for a fact that what you are indicating is indeed true. I watched the same video you did and came to a different conclusion. If it had been on a street corner or somewhere neutral and not a university campus where generally there are infestations of liberals and social justice warriors I'd give you the benefit of the doubt, and I cannot in good faith with this case.

Early last year I was still convinced we were the demons.
That all changed this year when the degenerates began showing their true colours.

That's what I'm saying you failed to do, none of my assumptions overreached as much as yours.

youtube.com/watch?v=icqPHsNumuU

someone else can webm it idgaf

Someone else can embed it too apparently.

So you don't have any evidence as you failed to give it in your reply. That is what I thought. Like I said it is a matter of disagreement.

why would she be walking around like she was while she was screaming instead of trying to physically attack the guy or standing in front of him more in defiance of him?

looks that way. found a longer version too

L.O.L. the memes are alive.

My evidence was the same as yours, you just assumed to much and seemed to imagine what the blonde bitch was thinking as if you're a mind-reader. It's not a matter of disagreement, you just made up things that never happened and I'm calling you out on it. No big deal, we all do it.

She saw the Screeching meme and decided to replicate it when she got the chance. And she's an ugly mixed blood individual with a lot of resentment towards the White Genocide her parents were involved with when making her which makes her all-around angry and ornery. You notice how she's trying to get the attention of the white man who's filming.

Meme →

Anti-white detected.

Same reason why snakes hiss instead of actually attacking.

Only this is a cat with a snake mask. A pussy.

She's just practicing for her eventual helicopter ride.

Stop namefagging.

in the 1970's this would have been grounds to have a person committed to a state mental hospital
Society would again benefit from this

I'm fucking dead

DEM BANTZ

Anti-white screamers, thugs and thought police mantaintain a system of White Genocide, threatening and preventing any pro-whites from publicly discussing ways to stop the genocide against whites. The anti-white thugs who rule the campuses threaten to beat up anyone pro-white they can find, and anti-white screamers make noise to prevent discussions and to summon the thugs!

At first it looked hilarious and I laughed but the more I watch it the more horrifying it becomes. This is what happens when you let jews run the educational system.

How do we make them realize their place? Did Focault have a point about Monarchical punishment?

Not really sure that's quite right tbh

You forgot the, "now go forth and sin no more," you athiest faggot.

Holy crap, that sounds like an angry monkey.

What?!

He is righ tough about Weimar Republik being a pool for degeneracy.

Literal autistic screeching

THE MEMES

what?????????????? what?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

It is we, that have to realize that there is no place for (((them))) among us.

Her demons are burning at the site of his sign.

Stop appropriating our autism!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Foucalt, Diredot, Baudrillard, Deleuze, Sartre and Beauvoir were not philosophers as nothing they said contained any remote amount of reflection, just French word-play. They are worse than Greek sophists as they were largely and openly communist, gay, feminist, and above all jewish. Most philosophy, esp. post-WWII (Zizek is an epitome of this) isn't fucking philosophy, it's just delibareately obscure nonsense that the alleged philsophers don't even understand. That's what professors drool over too. Just read Alan Sokal's mock article he wrote just to get a response from that crowd, they actually bought it so he admitted it was bullshit and embarassed the fuck out of them.

They posses themselves. They sink so far into an extremist identity because they have no real community and just want to belong. People like mark could've became anything and would still bring the same level of "passion"

I mean the kid

I HAVE A FETISH FOR PERSECUTION
FELLOW WHITE MAN CONFIRMED

You're jewish?

trigglypuff powers up.mp4

youre fishing for more bird pictures, no user - was green texting kike in

and vid

Why lock up the violently mentally ill when you can just shoot them into a trench?

exactly, take natural selection into your own hands
Everything you say is cancelled out by your name-faggotry. Kill yourself.

Memes are becoming like literal spells. Any way we can turn Harry Potter from liberal propaganda to a far right meme? Harry Potter deportation spell memes?

No one has ever grabbed that pussy on purpose

gtfo namefag

nice dubs

user, there are powers that are deeper and older than any religion, they are glacial in their action, powerful and inexorable, and they are coming. They are a cool breeze through my soul, but lesser men will wither and the kikes will crumble.
Have you ever thought what might be personified by two million years of Hate? It is coming.

That last "ooooooooh" like a growl from a heavy metal soundtrack made me spit on my screen

Deportaturum Mexicanorum
Occidere Iudaeorum, Bellum Statium!

It's a matter of principle. By name-fagging you are announcing to the world that you are a special snowflake who demands special attention, whether or not that's your intention is irrelevant.

Hi dead tranny user, I love your work. Keep it up. Remove tranny.

you can see why people like this would have been burned at the stake

filter and report, user, he's a serial ban evader.

Aren't we all?

I don't shit where I eat. If you do, you have problems.

You don't shit where you eat? The fuck is wrong with you?

Fucking glorious.

OOOOHHHHHHHHHH

He should wear a white toga the next time. Maybe carry a torch in the evening.

My name is a killing word.

I thought she wanted to have her boobs grabbed given the placement of that text. I mean it's just bad placement and not enough details.

Are you enjoying Weimerica, user?

Yeaaaaah. You might want to crack open the ol' family Bible and have another read through the book of Revelation. If we aren't in full countdown mode, we will be soon.
>inb4 mildly-irked fedoras come flooding in to politely disagree without resorting to name-calling

I know I might sound crazy but there is some kind of plan or logic to this, is there anyone here that can explain?

They've been (((trained))) to act like children instead of using logic and communication.

Oy, clear evidence of trauma caused by that curr. Anyone who wasn't traumatized would never act like that. This is a hate-crime.

I understand that but it's recurring enough that I feel like these people have some level of communication and are trying to see where the screeching takes them. A lot of their bizarre behavior at protests actually becomes part of a bigger picture at some point. This is kind of new, but the girl obviously planned it.

Christ that guy is just straight up mental. Need to be locked up somewhere.

Meme responsibly.

I feel like this is conditioning gone wrong. She's "trained" to resist but has been backed into a position where she can neither do anything politically, intellectually, or physically (easily that is) so she remains obedient and at least mildly annoys the enemy by ear piercing screech. r/esist!

14 or so seconds in slayed my sides.
*spills yogurt violently *
*pauses for breath*

It doesn't seem real, does it?
It's like a scene out of a comedy.

Hope this zionist pawn gets what's coming to him. Sad!

Provide proofs or I will report you.

Marijuana doesn't do this, misguided old man.
Leftism does this.

I'm pretty sure he was just trying to find another angle to provoke her from. He tried mental illness, weed, and making fun of art majors.

I love how even the people on her side tried with desperation to stop her

They probably knew it would only reflect poorly on their side.

Goodbye, my sides. I shall never know thee again.

the Weimerica meme needs to be pushed every chance we get. Cuck blew up and is everywhere now, all because of Poole and his Jew-girl friend. Surely Weimerica is more relevant today.

these people have opened themselves up to all manner of unclean spirits. thats then usually drive em straight towards the children

demonic influence is whats leads the elites to create the mechanism known as social justice.

smarten up anons

I haven't laughed this hard in quite some time. Thanks.

I have accepted that this is now our current reality. Cold rage and mirth are the only emotions I have left.

It's amazing the legal jargon lefties make up to justify acting completely insane

Jewish performance art my lad.

fuck now I wish I lived in D.C. or New York so I could shot Muad'Dib at Barron as he goes by, fucking Jihad can't come soon enough

Kek. She looks like she got some tits on her, but who wants liberal tits?

isn't she smiling though

A very young cousin of mine became an autistic screecher because her parents spoiled her rotten. She's super pro-Hillary, and screams when you even mention Trump's name. My family dares not speak of him in front of her, besides for me, and I just laugh as she throws a fucking temper tantrum over one word.

There are millions of these screeching idiots. So depressing.

10/10 screech stance

marijuana makes leftists tho

It's implying someone who doesn't support Trump is a female e-celeb that's quite hated by the rest of the lot.

BRAVE CASCADIAN WARRIOR

S'cuse me but what the fuck is this woman trying to accomplish?
Is this some kind of tumblr witchcraft fad or something or do leftists just cope with crippling autism differently than us?

I love how the other side started referencing Jerry Springer.

Holy shit, is this the same guy? Fucking legend.

straight up daemon possession

he should have started an exorcism

Isn't there some game where female nurses start screaming … was it silent hill?

That low scream lol.

FUCKING LEGEND

Maurijuana definitely made me retarded user. You don't know the shit that you're given sometimes. Also it really makes you open to experiment with other drugs. You really start making poor decisions, add that on to being a regular teen.
t. sum degenerate dude weed lmao teen that even made LSA with a friend and drank it for shits and giggles

This. Despite being physiologically benign cannabinoids bind to the amygdala to suppress proper functioning and threat assessment, as Anonymous Conservative explains, leftism is caused by a malfunctioning amygdala that is simultaneously oversensitive to "microaggressions" and other purely social/psychological things which threaten their ideology, while under responsive to actual threats like being vigorously enriched in the orifices and then stabbed by vibrantly diverse refugees. Chronic pot use is a direct cause of being a leftist, and being a commie is a lot worse than a little liver damage here and there from moderate drinking. I support medical usage because medical cannabis is legitimate and better than the pharmaceutical Jew but legalization conditions people into leftism and attracts hordes of Californian shitlibs to your state to ruin it like locusts, like in Colorado.

Sounds to me like you are blaming drugs for making you retarded, when in fact you did drugs because you are retarded.

That's right, that's why every other person that does drugs is an enlightened buddha just as portrayed in movies.
|>

Any drug other than LSD in moderation is basically asking to fuck up your brain cells

Did this one get posted yet?

I hope someone is collecting all these for a compilation of coping fails.

I DONT LIKE YOUUUUUU hahahahahahahaha every time I see this video

What if I told you that's essentially what it is? The man holding the camera was a handler, she's a mind control victim sensitized to those Bible verses and the handler's words, this was all staged, and you're all the intended audience playing along like fools.

I dunno, I think it was ultimately all about the yogurt

is there anything more disgusting than an atheist jew?

The handler's words:

"This is what happens when you don't take your meds"

"This is why I don't believe in the legalization of marijuana" [repeated twice]

"Right here on the Western Washington campus she's going nuts - with the Trump sign [repeated twice] - she doesn't like the Trump sign."

"She's anti-Trump"

"Yeah, that's her decision - not mine"

"This apparently is an art major - she's an art major - art is really going downhill" [she literally starts using a guttural bellow]

"The arts are really going downhill"

Her words:

"Come over here"

"[garbled] freedom of speech"

Notice the repetition? Certain phrases are clearly enunciated and repeated multiple times. Also standard handler words "it's her decision" (handlers always go out of their way to emphasize that the person's behavior is "their own fault" and absolve themselves even while intentionally provoking the person). Likewise, the repetition of "downhill," which will unwind the victim so that they can end the spectacle.

People, this is what it looks like when a mind control victim is being antagonized for the purposes of public spectacle. Using "Christian missionaries" to antagonize victims is a standard trauma handlers use on their victims in order to degrade that individual's sense of spiritual self-worth, either by simply telling them they're not good enough or getting them to actively debase themselves in rejection of the Christian message.

Sure thing, bud.

Just because because they're on the opposite side of a political struggle doesn't mean they can't be victim of something.

There is power in the Name of Christ

Aww that jerry chanting, takes me back to how no one knew how to fight in grade school

Kek, God of Chaos, has a great sense of humor

What the fuck are you talking about, retard?

Wow such nostalgia. The first time I saw this video I didn't know about the redpill or sjws and I didn't think a lot about free speech because it didn't seem under fire to me at the time. How did things go down hill so fast?

Watch, I guarantee she will start a go fund me or patreon for emotional damages

You answered the question in your own posts, your perception changed.

This girl is definitely a crazy jewess.

Why does she stop screaming when the other person asks if she's fine at 44 seconds in? She doesn't even seem mad at some points, she walks away at around 58 seconds in far too suddenly for someone who is actually angry or mad, she's just screaming. I don't think she's even mad, bro. She's even smiling at some points, she's just fucking around.

I always thought Rowling really failed at making the magic Nazis look bad.

Her erratic behavior fits the profile of a mind control being victim whose "buttons" are, in a very literal sense, being pushed. Notice that her reactions are based on the handler's/person making the video. She is being simultaneously traumatized and used to push a narrative of "leftists are bunch of shrill idiots who can't tolerate free speech."

Normies are willfully ignorant of the magical world that evidences itself all around them. Normies are Muggles, and they are willfully ignorant of the control that occult groups magic users have over the world.

Probably. Marxist professors train the little shits as shock troops in various ways.

Academia pretty much needs to be destroyed at this point.

You have 10 minutes to refute all 4 of these points. The latest in FB embedded propaganda.

This is just bullshit and they can't prove he's doing anything "unfaithfully."

Prove it.

No it doesn't.

They're free to report all of the lies they want, just not from the white house.

Do they really want to go there? How about politicians with dual-citizenship making decisions that benefit foreign countries? (Israel)

You'd think they'd try to come up with something new. It's been six months since we won, and they're still on >muh russia

Bingo.
Blue pill anons who think they are red pilled to the depth of controlled opposition Jewish propaganda tactics think that characters like "AIDS Skrillex", "Moldylocks" and that fat girl who screamed at "Milo" were organic outpourings of leftist autism.
Well maybe they were, but it's vastly more likely that the faggot staged them for publicity purposes. And if he didn't stage the first one, he certainly will have staged those which followed when he saw the massive viral success and how it promoted his brand.
And given how it worked for Milo, why would any of the other aut-right Jews pass up a chance for easy publicity? hint: they wouldn't and they don't, hence we have 'based stick man', 'the Richard Spencer attacker' and many, many more actors playing leftist.

1. Barry used the five eyes agreement to get intel on Trump during his campaign from foreign governments
2. He has relinquished control of his company and even had a big conference about the whole thing not pulling it up because i'm tired and lazy and does he have any evidence about the trump trademark thing?
3. islam is a political and legal system with the trappings of religion and the President has constitutional authority over who is and isn't allowed into the country. he can say no manlets, and guys shorter than 6' are banned from entering
4. that means they can't be thrown in prison for what they print. They don't deserve any expectation of any invitation to presidential stuff just because they print propaganda.
5. congress has repeatedly said they have no evidence of russian collusion or interference If they want treason, they should look into obongo and shillary giving arms to isis, a group that has declared itself to be in a state of war against us. That's high treason and there's only one just punishment for that.
now get this filthy manlet and probable jew out of my sight

(checked)
WEW

My Inner Sean Connery came out.

I fucking love you for this user.

Or - and here's a thought - he's using repetition because she's screaming so loud he wants to make sure she hears him.

It might be some kind of feminist protest tactic.

i LITERALLY live in this dystopian nightmare

If she is an art major, i have a feeling she was trying to express her opinion in some edgy modern art form.
For the sole purpose of going back to her class and going through the mental gymnastic of explaining in modern art terns that her performance had a more deep seeded complex meaning. Basically to wave her dick in front of the classmates.

bump

His accusations are extremely subjective. They would never hold in a court of law

I wonder if they realize that "you deserve banana" sign is sort of right in line with the you deserve to be raped sign. I mean, what a shitty way to counter protest.

with all the commies and kikes in our judiciary I wouldn't be surprised if it did

That raptor is kinda cute.

The guy was holding some blasphemous crap about jesus, you can see a bit of this crap during the video

Your wife is cheating on you.

TOP KEK

This.

Get a PI. Get evidence of her infidelity. Divorce.

It's cheaper to murder her though.

FAKE AND GAY
A
K
E

A
N
D

G
A
Y

sign guy wants to sell his viral vid on tosh.o so had his daughter act like an autismo.

*Citation needed
also
(you)

The good goy valiantly defending the holy african overmans by blocking the guy with her prancing body makes me savagely angry for some reason.

truth
but she would be extremely triggered at your suggestion that she waves dick without having informed you of her identification and pronouns
you filthy cis het abled white nazi fascist scum male you

these are the kids

Holy shit this is fucking hilarious

ONLY WE CAN
RRREEEEEEEE!

THIS IS CULTURAL APPROPRIATION GOD DAMN IT!

transmutation circle

that chant
"SCARY, SCARY, SCARY"
my sides

Travel into the US is a privilege, not a right. Just because you can skirt around the EU raping as you go with nary a care doesn't mean you just get to waltz in here. I don't know why so many people have a hard time getting their heads around that.

My sides have achieved Nirvana

I warn you faggots everyday, but no one ever listens.

It's the memes, Jack. The memes are converging with reality. The memes are merging with reality.

The memes are reality.

This. Extremely staged.

Actually laughed out loud at this one.

They attempt to defeat their opponents with noise. That's why they also carry whistles and nonstop blow them at people.

This. Probably so as well. So much reprobate it would seem…. there are no words for the left anymore.

It's okay brother. There are many of us who visit here. Some of us are off, some of us are gone, some of us are struggling and some of us have found Truth.

My heart is where my treasure lies.

soundcloud.com/zmcd/mark-mark-mark

>>twitter.com/mrctv/status/863066793006465024

We are all onion peelers. You have somehow peeled way too deep. Yer making baby jesus cry.

let's meme responsibly that a dozen elder kikes are gonna have strokes on live tv in the coming months, please
praise Kek

This. Don't you faggots ever forget that everything we so much as joke about on these Tibetan Mala Bead Kiosks literally manifests in reality in some form or another.

No user, you're just a self destructive loser who pursued ever more destructive means. When you finally got help you wanted something to blame for you weakness.

trump+jesus = double exorcism (god+cesar)
no wonder the jewish cunt got triggered

In all fairness, that had nothing to do with pot. And no, I am not a stoner. I grew out of that years ago. Though I guess it was just supposed to be a funny line, not a serious one.

Is this supposed to accomplish something, her screaming like that? And doesn't it hurt her throat?

Read Rules For Radicals.

Found a pic of user.

Here you go.

Mark should have knocked that little faggot out.

Top lel. My liberal ex-wife would do this almost verbatim (slight variations in the onomatopoetic transcription).

TOPPEST LEL

Ohgodmysides

It's what an animal does to warn the others of a threat. She's literally chimping out.

Barefoot, sweaty, gay and Jewish is no way to go through life, son.

DEMOCRACY IS MOB RULE