HOLY SHIT

A Russian citizen accused of being a hacker by both Russia and the U.S. has claimed U.S. officials offered to cut him a deal if he admitted to interfering in the 2016 presidential election.

FBI PROBE INTO CLINTON EMAILS PROMPTED OFFER OF CASH, CITIZENSHIP FOR CONFESSION, RUSSIAN HACKER CLAIMS

archive.fo/52NUR

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2015/12/03/sport/fifa-corruption-charges-justice-department/
fbi.gov/contact-us/legal-attache-offices
youtube.com/watch?v=OGZdFSr5Yhw
vid.me/rpic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wew.

I wouldn't be surprised if some poor russian with a high debt said he was the hacker.
Remember the reason why all russian cars have cameras now.

>Nikulin was detained in the Czech Republic for allegedly hacking the servers of major sites LinkedIn, Dropbox and Formspring between 2012 and 2013. While awaiting trial, he claims in an undated letter reportedly given to U.S. Russian-language news site Nastoyashchoe Vremya by Nikulin's lawyer, Martin Sadilek, that the FBI visited him at least a couple of times, offering to drop the charges and grant him U.S. citizenship as well as cash and an apartment in the U.S. if the Russian national confessed to participating in the 2016 hacks of Clinton campaign chief John Podesta's emails in July.

Fucking wew. It's the Nuremberg Trials all over again.

Why does no one ever comment on the content of those emails ?

This smells wrong.

WEW

Our world is a fucking joke user.
Yet only few of us see the joke. The rest believe the narrative.

It's tiring.

That is weird. I wouldn't expect the FBI to do this sort of thing. This would be more of a CIA sort of thing.

Either this is proof the FBI were covering for clinton, or it's a false flag against the FBI.

I also don't like the (1) next to OP's id.

is this it?
is this the big one?
what if this turns out to be completely legit?
if this story is backed up by a leak in any way that'd be just nuts

could be, could also just be a ruskie who doesn't know the difference between the FBI and the CIA

Or one could have been claiming to have been the other for whatever reason.

No, this is a CIA thing, and that should be a red flag. It can't be a mix-up either, because they would introduce themselves by who they're representing.

It wouldn't surprise me. Is there anything feds like more than reaching past their given authority?

I'm getting more suspicious of this situation the more it goes on.

On the one hand there is our narrative:
Yet on the other hand, they seemed to be getting replaced more and more by the same people we intended to remove from there.

HOLY FUCK

Almost like the jews used the pedophile bait to subvert the government.
Which explains epsteins role.

Then you take into account the "quietness" of the Jew mafia the last few decades..
Paints a grimmer picture.

fucking kek
how much you wanna bet that they'll still push this angle even though they've already been found out?

FBI arrested FIFA fags in Yurop.
edition.cnn.com/2015/12/03/sport/fifa-corruption-charges-justice-department/

fbi.gov/contact-us/legal-attache-offices

Total list of all FBI overseas offices.

I don't think we should rely on Trump nor the current political regime.

We need to start our own separate attack.

You obviously don't know anything about anything.

call me an idiot but I don't entirely follow
what are you implying, exactly?

You obviously like how Trump is replacing the "subversion" with actual kike subversion.

They are hiring pajeets now.
POO IN LOO

Sometime last century the jewish mafia "disappeared" from the media, from the minds of people.
Yet we have all these jews in government.

The two circumstances are not unrelated. Clearly they switched tactics and took a more "reptilian" approach to controlling the world.

Explain how I'm wrong then.
Stop using memes.

Sad!

So you're just a shill then?

you're treating this as some kind of huge revelation when the effects have been pretty obvious for a long time

6 000 000 shekels

Well I think so too, but 6 months ago I tried posting that and was banned for "shilling" about the mafia's involvement.

WTF I hate drumpf now

You fool. I know that the FBI deals with American citizens and their dealings outside America as well but this 1-1 with some russian national is clear cut CIA work. This isn't a case of American citizen involvement like the FIFA bust which had vested interest in American persons involved.

in all seriousness i wonder what percent of shills are pajeets
they use them for everything else nowadays
i wonder if other 3rd world scum like spics and chinks are also prevalent

I know this is bait but I will still proceed to point out your other posts:

Would you look at that! Projection!

More projection that I'm the shill!

Yet I made an argument, you've yet to post any rebuttal worth any merit.

No user, the cia never identifies themselves. EVER. Even to friendly allies from the same fucking country and they work hard to keep a lid on it at all times. Its like Rule 1 for the spooks or something.

I am 90% sure that is where the influence for the fightclub rules came from as well.

>caring who the shills are
What matters is their plan

Lit shit shills
That.. that could explain a lot, but we've doxxed so many of them though. I'm not up to track but there was only like one shitter in CTR or something

But they do mention the contents, user! All that was in those 6 gorillion emails was John Podesta's recipe for risotto. Nothing to see there! Stupid Drumpf!
#PissGate

meme responsibly, user.

I get your sentiment but that's just not true. CIA operatives obviously don't blow themselves for funsies but someone who would potentially cut a deal with this rusky would probably do so. I'm starting to consider, though, that it was the CIA pretending to be FBI because this russian wouldn't know the detailed difference.

I see two demons.

Demon B is on the throne. Demon A planted a trap for demon B which would tarnish their integrity and create negative sentiment against them. A proceeds to highlight B's act, using it to gather momentum for his own usurpation of that throne.

It seems we've made it great again, but shit hasn't changed at all, in fact it may have gotten worse.

Very funny. Cunt.

Welcome to the most frustrating part of arguing with someone: they'll take the word of some as gold because they're so infatuated with the idea crafted around that person, you can still find retards on Twitter with #StillWithHer in their bios and they'll claim you don't have an open mind.

sowing

Sheepish acknowledgement

If he's got hard evidence then this is big. If it's just his word then it's literally nothing.

No, it isn't a CIA thing. Investigating a rigged election is FBI. Rigging an election is CIA. Fucking kids.

The FBI is a police force, and police forces frequently liaison with those of other nations in order to solve crimes in their jurisdiction. It's not that much of a stretch to assume they could use those very same connections to falsely implicate someone of a crime in their jurisdiction.

Then we thank Russia for exposing DNC corruption.

It doesn't matter who did the hacking if the hacking was a good thing.

==this image is wrong, 4 dwarfs names north, south, east and west hold the sky up.
Yes there is a big gigantic serpent called Jörmundgandur that encircles the earth, but who is that red fox?

Why is it not a stretch that they possibly broke their jurisdiction limitations altogether?

I can say that I hacked Shillary server for citizenship alone

that's wrong though
the article is saying FBI agents tried to bribe a guy to "admit" to doing it on Trump's behalf

Oh.
Fuck, I should learn to read.

Deep state confirmed then i guess. If legit Trump should use this as an opportunity to purge the FBI and replace it with cronies that will abuse their power to push his agenda.

They didn't have to, FBI (and most federal agencies, to be honest) can already go and talk to local cops in most of the world, certainly most of Europe. Czech republic is both in NATO and Interpol. If the US is calling for extradition and the local government is deliberating on it, they can most certainly arrange a talk of some sort with the accused, without breaking any laws.

CIA doesn't do shit like this, at least not openly, because they're not a law enforcement agency and therefore have jack all to do with criminal investigations.

Don't you feel like that is a chessmove though?

To be honest, does anyone know the scope of the CIA's duties?
It seems limitless.

Whether it was Trump's chess move or a move by the deep state, Trump's next move could very well be checkmate.

wew

Intelligence aka shit-that-is-not-on-the-books-atm. The CIA can't charge anyone with anything as far as I know, if you want to play around in the courtroom you need a law enforcement organization.

Basically, if you want to kill a political opponent - CIA. If you want to drag him through a kangaroo court in order to rig an election - FBI. It's the same kikes running both, but they have different roles.

According to their website:

As the last bullet point implies,it's basically limitless.

LITERALLY THE PLOT OF "WATCHMEN" MOVIE

THE ACCUSED HACKER IS DR.MANHATTAN.

They are basically like mob enforcers. They are there to do whatever shady shit the government might require of them. That doesn't mean they are equipped for it, or the best tool for the job.

The only time where the "russia" narrative has any merit.. with a pinch of salt of course.

BUT. It's the leaks themselves that are more important here. Because this is more covering up of their own election fraud.

So basically, they're the king of the castle.

wew

This is what the FBI does, they lure you to the US then arrest you. If they can't get you they might file for extradition which usually fails due to the shitty prison system compared to EU standards which is a violation of "human rights".

The CIA just sends in a red team to kidnap you and extradite you to a black site if they want you, which they did in Italy by forceful illigal renditioning a muslim terrorist.

It's happening, the deep state is dead in the water.

CHECKED doubles 030 doubles

checked doubles 030 doubles

(post wont go through)

Holla Forums… Holla Forums… Holla Forums. why do you betray me. why do you not allow me to delete my mistakes?

a website can't help you end your life

Which is not something they could do in this specific instance due to the need for a televised kangaroo court. If the CIA flew some guy to Gitmo and made him confess, I doubt many would consider that particularly convincing.

1) good thing they couldnt get their grubny hands on him
2) western euros just use the "human rights" crap as an excuse, the real reason is to look good in the media for standing up to big, bad uncle Sam and his prison dickings
3) Czechs aren't exactly wEuros. They're far enough east for the other farcical scenario, local authorities bowing down and sucking Washington's cock because of NATO and military gibs.

It doesn't matter because it would have to be proven on both ends. They couldn't just take a hackers word for it. I doubt the FBI is this stupid.

…unless you're an israeli dual citizen making 120 false flag bomb threads to american synagogues and extorting state senators for bitcoin. Then it's totally cool.

I really wish Trump would just fire the entire fucking "intelligence community". Not the actual people doing the legwork, but the administrations of all these departments. Fuck them all. Nothing but cancer and zog bullshit.

King Nigger's AG would be the ones cutting the deal to escape prosecution, not the CIAniggers. Makes perfect sense that FBI would be doing this, probably one of McCabe's JTTF/Deep State lackeys.
And now we know why Comey had to go.

If this tale is even a little true and Trump absolutely no idea then Trump is finished he won't make it to his first term without getting arrested. They only time this happens in history where agents go this far is when they will remove the head of state at any cost. Soon they'll just get a agent to put on a fake accent and go on video to get their confession then all the fucking agents in the world are going to surround DC and siege then they'll get torture the family to also confess and Hillary will be put in charge right away.

Thanks for not taking a remedial english course before posting your defeatism, moishe.

Russia's Ministry of Interior was hacked today

TRUMP IS TOO SOFT HE SHOULD OF HAD ARMED CITIZENS TAKING OUT AGENTS BEFORE THE ELECTION BUT HES MISTER GOOD GUY AND IS GOING TO GET SWALLOWED BY THE DEEP STATE

Where the hell are they outsourcing the shill jobs to nowadays? You're not a markov chain bot, because you seem to have conceptual intelligence and there is an overall idea to your post. But your English is atrocious and the picture is really hard to relate to the topic or your specific post.

Pajeet? Chink? A neural net? I really doubt it's the latter because machine learning can ace grammar pretty quickly, unlike shitskins. Symbolic sage for off-topic and also downboat

Also, that guy 0_Hour_one or whatever was ranting yesterday with his followers how Jack Posobiec is a "russian" spy. He did make some interesting points, an Jack Posobiec is a fucking cunt we already knew that but he really has some shady connections and is a convicted felon. He had a strange channel on youtube with another name and posted a video of himself dressed as Kylo Ren going to a pizza parlor. video already deleted it was located at youtube.com/watch?v=OGZdFSr5Yhw I didn't download it stupidly

You could try offering suggestions on how to proceed.

Doesn't make sense saging a sticky, but I'm with you. Probably pajeet grammar

Smells like a pajeet bot.
They type like they talk - without punctuation.

NYET

If it's a bot, it's an awfully self aware one. The thing with bots is that most of them make no effort at all to parse the information encoded in the language, they just use learned patterns to reproduce what looks like a fitting string to whatever the context is.

This one is actually has a point. A shitty point, but there is obvious structure beyond just the language. And is actually a somewhat consistent reply. As in, it is actually trying to say something that involves understanding the underlying concepts, something only a general intelligence like a human or general AI could do. And a general AI could also do good grammar.

Why are they still so desperate to push "muh rusians hacked the election" narrative?

Do pajeet bots dream of pooing in an electric street?

kek seems to think so

Oh Shit Nigger

I don't, actually. I thought it was so all the bad drivers could be caught in the act of driving badly.

People jump in front of cars for insurance payouts or to sue the driver.

I see the FBI hasn't adopted a 10 hour work day to take Friday's off.

I thought that was exclusively a china problem

I thought it was to catch UFOs and meteors on camera.

Oh, of course, I remember that now.

I know denial is in this guy's best interest, but what if he really is just a used car salesman? and if he is, he deserves it tbh anyways, that would be hilarious if they actually went to some shitty slav dealership or whatever and propped up some poor bastard. I wonder how often this actually happens.

One small problem with that, the DMC was the ones actually interfering with the election through lies of omission, no person in their right mind would have ever voted for Hillary in the primaries had the information been out in the open then.

DNC not that shitty weeb game.

Why? Didn't that Guccifer guy already admit to hacking muh emails? Besides, what happened to him?

No, it wasn't Guccifer.
It was someone calling themselves "Guccifer 2.0" but in reality, it could have been just about anyone.

holy hell he looks like Rockwell in that pic

a russian citizen getting blamed for hacking? is that like an american blamed for being fat?

How would that even work? The FBI announce
>We caught the Russian hacker that elected Trump! Oh yeah, and he's an American now.
?

Either they were bullshitting him, or he's bullshitting. Probably the former tbqh.

Investigating? Try covering for. Covering for election rigging would definitely be a CIA thing.

No you just seem to think they're fucking honest. Get your head out of your ass.

What exactly would the ramifications be if ((("evidence")))) surfaced that the election was compromised?

/thread

Good. That pro-Israel neocon shabbos Goy needs to be impeached.

The worst part is actually having this thing called empathy and actually understanding why they think that way.
But you think they'd reciprocate that? Nope. We're just 'filthy nazies that are indoctrinated and have no idea what we're talking about' to them. We try to empathize with them. They don't to do the same. They never consider our point of view.

That's the most tiring part. Is seeing how lost these people are. Knowing why they are so lost. Why they won't let go of their matrix.

It's getting heavy.

Didn't they perp walk him on camera not too many months ago? September maybe?

The extreme left has a lot of the trappings of cult mentality now - I don't mean haha the left is a cult right? right? - I mean for the real SJW nuts there's self-reinforcing dialectic going on that simply doesn't allow for the possibility that they're wrong about anything.

It's pretty unhealthy.

Is he the notorious Russian Neonazi Hacker known as 4chan?

PIZZAGATE IS REAL

It's a product of a highly divided and polarised nation, both ends of the spectrum are at each other's necks and the middle ground is slowly shrinking.

This is why Democracy cannot and should not be successful in the long term, division is the ultimate consequence of Democracy. America is reaching the end of it's Democratic stage, a country that's split almost 50/50, with both sides on the verge of trying to kill each other simply can't sustain itself. Sooner or later one side is going to throw the first punch, and that will be that. America's second civil war is coming, call me a LARPer all you want but you know it's true.

The quads don't lie.

fuck off back to leftypol, anarchist faggot.

That's what I read.

Lose all feelings for them. They will betray you to the outer group, on a whim. Put in risk their social status, and they are done.

Fixed.

New tor :^)
I've tried.

All I do is feel. Even after all the shit they've done.
I still know how they feel.
But I know it's not right. I guess that's why it's "left"..

The problem is that the hive is no longer controllable.
It's an ants nest on fire.

Democrats need a patsy.

Seth Rich died for america

So this is how they're going to take him down.

It would appear to be a new strategy of theirs. The dems have no choice but to go all in or lose all credibility immediately. With Trump launching his own voter fraud investigation that'll target the massive illegal voters and likely calling upon the numbers deported during the underreported ICE raids. I would surmise this will be treated like an arms race, even when the dems have fucking nothing to go off of, except someone from russia to be a scape goat. Things are going to be interesting.

black pill
vid.me/rpic

the russians are haxxoring us!

see? SEE? GOT YOU RACISTS. IT WAS THE RUSSIANS. GOT YOU VLAD.
I almost forced your used car salesman to confess and invent a story for me with a deal.
WE ARE SO BRAVE. BOW DOWN.

I don't think you get what the discussion was about. Ok, lemme spell it out:

checked
LET HER RIP

what the fuck does anything I said have to do with any of the shit you are projecting?

Oh I get it, you're just a shill trying to discredit my comment because it's that good.

The problem is.. Judging by how everything is progressing and the lugenpresse's behavior.. The kikes want said civil war. Im not saying civil war would be a bad thing, its the only way forward in the long term. Trump may be able to delay it a couple of years but there will either be a civil war or SS divisions going through neighborhoods looking for communist partisans. Its going to be one or the other. The status quo can only be floated along so long when the state of national discourse has reached such deep and wide levels of irreparability before something explodes.

No, that's simply untrue. You're stuck in the mindset that ZOG is so omnipotent and omniscient that everything that happens is always 100% what they want. That's false.
It's been noted time after time that the fatal flaw of the kikes, despite their enormous power, is that they never have the ability to tell themselves to stop. They ALWAYS accelerate no matter what. It's their natural instinct. And it's what causes them to always get BTFO time and time again, 109 times (soon to be 110) in european history.

If they didn't have this fatal flaw, they would just take it easy and only subvert enough to reach the high echelons of society as they have, but not take it further than that. For instance, everyone would be okay with jews in powerful places if they weren't using that power to push degeneracy and cultural marxism and societal destruction and population replacement. But they can't help themselves. They have a COMPULSION to always drive forward and double down with their anti-white bullshit.

This is why jewish history is cyclical. They slowly worm their way into powerful positions, then use their power to subvert and destroy, but they always accelerate and take it too far. Because they take it too far, it always causes whites to react, rise up, and BTFO them. Hitler was only the latest example in a long series of expulsions and pogroms.
Cycle continues. We're about due for another one within our lifetimes.

I've had two former legbeards "friends" call the police for disagreement. All leftists are now dead to me.

It was seth rich in the first place, faggot

I don't understand why more nominal conservatives aren't responding to every "muh russia" accusation with Seth Rich. It's not even tinfoil-tier. You have to be absolutely fucking retarded not notice the massive fucking coincidence. Getting mugged in the good part of DC shot in the back without his wallet even being stolen? Are you fucking kidding me?

russians hacked elections, without our hacking drumpf would only have had 20 votes

t. putin

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

is trump already the senate?

Libtards are really gonna btfo after this.

Fuck you Putin, I've been shilling your sockpuppet since 2015 and I still haven't been payed. I want my shill money

you will be payed 1 ruble per shill post, money will arive in 2020 and will be payed in indian money

That's why Morpheo says they don't liberate people past a certain age. Those people are gone, swallowed by the system.
Move on and don't torture yourself.

You fucking joke m8? Working for a google partner. Mostly media, i.e. programmatic display ads/banner ads etc. Shit like lenses, property, B2B and granular targeting. The support center has recently moved to India. jewgle is the shittiest company you could ever work for, working with their products is even worse. All the PR you hear and see is a load of bullshit. They get the best minds because it looks good on your history when applying but the pay is shit and the rules change non-stop. They will literally change all their fucking terms and conditions to publish anything without telling a soul. You will then deal with pajeet on a shitty internet connection who will argue with the AM until sunrise even though it directly contradicts their t's and c's. Wish there was a non-kike lawyer with enough influence to expose all of this shit but it's literally everywhere and horrific to think that jewgle is the one company most normalfags look up to as the place of utopia. It is not. It's a fucking scam and they are the worst service one could ever deal with. The alternatives are Yandex or tencent (see. China's whatsapp) it all depends who you give the data to. This world is so fucked right now it's not even funny.

CIA sets him up to be busted by the FBI, who doesn't know any better. That's how it's done.

Trump is commander in chief. He can have his generals siege the CIA HQ and kill 'em all. Good riddance too.

So a Napoleon III-style auto-coup?

because many of the cuckservatives are controlled opposition; like Paul Ryan. You'll have to get it on air with radio talk show hosts like Sean Hannity. The biggest supporting and damning evidence to this would be looking back at the emails and looking to see if Seth Rich's name is one of the recipients .

ofc it is wrong, it's jewy (((western occultism))) kike shit
leave the anglosphere and occultism becomes sane again

ew stop sucking at tarot will you

why do you care? use your empathy where it's useful, productive and rewarding

Lefty pol adding an imagine to every post during sliding. Shoo shoo globalist jew

Spic here, nobody has come to offer me money for shitposting yet

what do

Puff out my upper lip, flip my left hand's middle finger up, then say "cyka blyat" and spit in American face

and you think this is news buwhahahaha!!! niggers

A highly divided and polarized nation is simply the product of this stage in The Fate of Empires.

No. It wasnt.
Seth Rich leaked DNC emails.

Podesta emails were stolen by phishing, which really isn't even hacking. "Guccifer 2.0" took credit.

Honestly, purely from procedural standpoint, he should be extradited to the US, if the evidence holds up. He'd clearly prefer Russian prison, so this FBI story of his could easily be an attempt to avoid that extradition by claiming that he can't get a just trial when he's being used like this.

Because they want to erode Trump's credibility to nothing to paralyze him for his first term while also protecting their non-existent credibility.

They want everyone who actually knows what's going on to go nihilistic about information ("Can we really know anything?") and apathetic as a result.

ITS HAPPENING

Kek's energy fuels it, By pepe

ITS HAPPENING

THE ENERGY JUST KEEPS COMING SERIOUS SHIT INBOUND

why isn't this bigger news?

Can't you just pay someone to take the fall, though?

nice try FBI

Was his IP not censored in the OP?

Wow, it just keeps happening.

That's been happening for years, why did some autismo make a cap?

No what im saying is

So its impossible for someone – say the CIA – to drug someone up and make them admit to anything?

80 grand.

Which email exposed the DNC fixing the election?

lurk more

*tasty*

theres like over 30 emails showing that and the rigging of the primaries.
the ones rigging the actual election are actual video tapes within the DNC and not from the email leaks where they discuss driving voters across several states and all that.

but none of that is necessary when you look into the recounts trying to find election fraud on trumps end that exposed how most of hillarys votes cant even be substantiated. which is why they stopped the recounts and doubled down on "muh russians"

wtf that piano hasnt been tuned in decades