Donald Trump appoints a new FDA Boss - Senate Approves it - read more about the winning

Kike shills BTFO - We have a new based FDA boss in town!
/ourguy/ Scott Gottlieb is head of FDA now

Gottlieb’s deep ties to the industry he would regulate go back more than decade, and he currently serves on the board of three pharmaceutical companies. His venture capital firm, new Enterprise Associates, funds 150 others. Gottlieb received more than $400,000 from Big Pharma between 2013 and 2015, according to a database maintained by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services

President Trump told pharmaceutical CEOs visiting the White House that he would accelerate drug approvals by eliminating 75 to 80 percent of the regulations enforced by the US Food and Drug Administration. “Instead of it being 9,000 pages, it’ll be 100 pages,” he said. Slashing those rules could fall to Scott Gottlieb, the president’s pick for FDA commissioner.

openpaymentsdata.cms.gov/physician/89830/summary

I'm beginning to understand now what Trump meant when he said
"We are going to win so much you're going to be sick of winning"
With all the mandatory heavy metal vaccines for American kids creating more and more autistic defects they are already one step ahead of the rest of the world.

Big pharma jews dontcha just love em.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aJeGeclGDpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RIQC3zHfVaI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Publication_bias
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a fucking shithead idea.
The FDA has been rushing drugs through without testing for over 30 years now just to make a buck.
Ever wonder why drug commercials have 1488 different side effects to them? Because they're shit drugs.
Shlomo is going to see an increase in pharmabux.

Yet another Jew…

This.
Sorry m80, Gottlieb is a Ashkenazi name.

he's a kike.

That's not actually true. I used to work in regulatory affairs. FDA regulations are fucking bullshit. And half the problem is just how goddamn slow they are to correspond or approve anything. It takes years and untold sums of wasted money to do anything.

The reason why drug commercials list 1488 side effects is because they're legally obligated to list everything that happened in a trial. Doesn't even matter if it was just 1 person out of a sample size of 500. Doesn't matter if it's almost certainly unlikely to actually be due to the drug itself. You still have to list it as a way of erring on the safe side. Always go back to the actual studies and see what the rates of side effects were in the active vs placebo group.

I will agree that there are plenty of drugs that are bullshit. Especially with regards to psychiatry, because that entire field is bullshit and there's no quantifiable way of measuring drug efficacy. Things like cardiovascular meds are legit though. The problem is good goy SSRI pills and such.

Yeah, this is troubling. But it's high-level medical stuff. The entire field is kiked out. Only thing more kiked out than high-level medical is banking and the federal reserve.

He's well aware of that. It's an ebin anti-Trump thread.

Trash

I would cite lithium salts as a medication with quantifiable efficacy.

Basically shills want to fuck with your head. Their new strategy is to confuse you. They know how much you like Donald so they're using it against you.

They are so pissed off Trump can use the kikes against each other.

I think we need to purge the US government.

Trump has put kikes everywhere.
Unless there is a drastic decrease in migrants, this is just subversion.

But on the other hand. Doing that would shut up our complaints about Jews pretty quickly..

Not really. You're only saying that because Lithium has a narrow therapeutic index and you need to draw blood levels to make sure you're not under or overshooting it. Same is true for other psych drugs like phenytoin, valproic acid, etc. Technically you can draw blood levels for any drug, but it's just that it's not necessary except for some.

However, that's just a measure of concentration. NOT of efficacy. Just because you have the right lithium levels does NOT mean that your bipolar disorder is actually being treated well. When it comes to a lot of psych disorders, it's really just a question of throwing random shit at the patient and hoping something sticks. It's a ton of bullshit. A lot of those psych drugs are terrible, both in terms of efficacy and toxicity.

even with clear sarcasm jew slaves are once again defending his shitty and sellout picks, this place is done for.

All it takes is Trump's assassination and bam! Jews control America completely.

Oh and then you take into account the baiting of the clintons and other officials with child slaves.
Good narrative to overthrow the government right?

Even cardio meds are bullshit now. ARBs have questionable mortality benefits for hypertension (ok for heart failure). They want to give statins to everyone despite lack of evidence for this. New blood thinners are questionable. Even Plavix's superiority to Aspirin is based entirely on shady Chinese studies.

It is almost as if they have studied this in depth and understand you need at least so much of a chemical for it to be effective and not too much or too little is not effective and sometime harmful. It is almost like efficacy means the ability to produce the desired result. Huh. Imagine that.

Let me guess, you're an EMT.

They may be bullshit but warfarin and lovenox saved me from a pulmonary embolism.

Agreed. ARBs are shit. Man up and deal with the lisinopril cough, faggots.

What do you mean by "everyone"? The data for the statin benefits groups is pretty good. Unless you mean expanding to younger age groups or lower risk groups? I think there's trials going on for that right now, but nothing solid. Overall, statins are good drugs. The vast majority of complaints of myopathy are bullshit and placebo effect nonsense.

How? Data as far as efficacy and safety places them as just as good or better than warfarin. Unless you're referring to the lack of reversal agents (or now, rather, viable reversal agents)

I've never considered plavix to be superior to aspirin. No one should be on plavix alone. Only for dual antiplatelet therapy or if you're allergic to aspirin. And even then, brillinta is better, (but costs more good goy points)

Either way, whether it is on purpose by the hand of a shill, or by force of sheer retardation, you seem to forget the core of the issue.

It's a good choice, kike or not. Imagine it would have been some grand-standing hack who moralizes non-stop and who you can expect to do absolutely nothing.

You realize there's not a 1:1 correlation between blood levels and achieving the desired psychiatric effect, right? Just because you have the right blood lithium level does not mean your bipolar is actually under control. It hopefully does, but it's not necessarily the case.

Trump knows how to Jew the Jew.

It's dangerous if Trump is removed.

Valproic acid itself is hilariously wide-ranging in its supposed effects. Bipolar, schizophrenia, depression, and even seizures are all said to be treated by this and other mineral or neuro-hormonal based supplementation, but the root thing they are all looking to do is fix an absolutely wrecked neurochemical environment. The causes of said wreck are complex and many, but the treatments that show efficacy are suprisingly simple and more importantly they are shockingly cheap.

The best pharamaceutical approach i have seen thus far is by a Dr. Mark Gordon ut of California who advocates a base-23 system of measuring for certain minerals, neuro-hormones, and neuro-histamines through a blood test e administers. It costs maybe 120 bucks but free if you are on medicaid or in the military or on leave from service. Instead of giving broad spectrum thing like lithium, hes devised a good baseline for what you should have and treats it almost entirely iwht over the counter medications and diet supplements, with great results so far. You can see some of his talks here on the DudeWeedLmao podcast, they ar some of the most accessible because Rogan is forced to sit and listen to an actual scientist lecture him. Also a great insight into just how jewed the medical system is at an academic level, i.e. how mountains of data pointing at currently widespread prtice being bunk are ignored, and small amounts of data with weak correlations are upheld in the name of tradition and shekels.
1. youtube.com/watch?v=aJeGeclGDpQ
2. youtube.com/watch?v=RIQC3zHfVaI

Another and in my opinion even better approach is that espoused by a Dr. William Davis. He is on the forefront of medical advances in understanding the link between diet and neuro-chemistry. Expanding on the work done by Dr. John Perlmutter, the late Weston A. Price , D.D.S. and others, Dr. Davis has created a protocol for a diet made up primarily of animal meat and root and salad vegetables. He bans grain consumption (wheat, rice, corn, oats, quinoa etc) entirely and places strict limits on sugar intake, such as cane sugar and lactose. His working theory of insulin being the all-cause inhibitor off immune function and proper neuro-chemical balance is a broad and i have to say altogether satisfying concept based upon concepts of human evolution in an ecological context. I personally was about to go in to Dr. Mark for treatment before i foudn the latest book by Dr. Davis, and subsequently i lost 40 pounds of excess fat and no longer need supplementation of any kind for mood or otherwise. I made a series of posts here under the avatar of an animated zombie that got deleted by a certain nefarious elements plagueing our board's administrators, then got my laptop stolen and lost the backups, if anyone has a spare screencap i would be much obliged, as it contained an anonfiles link to a copy of a pdf i made of the Davis book.

All this aside, the FDA regulations being shortened can only help us I believe. Some drugs suck yes but I am of the opinion that the vast majority of them are useless. What is left over is a class of drugs designed to extend life in the end stages of horrible diseases at equally horrible costs to the taxpayer. The regulations will let these through earlier, but more importantly, can let throuhg a different class of drugs now currently sitting on the rail waiting to be approved.

So-called "alternative" drugs are a class of drug that either does something not currently recognized by t he FDA as a necessary medical function (lots of these you can find at your local GNC under the label of "dietary supplement - not regulated"). Other drugs offer a natural alternative to current remedies that are too harmful, addictive and expensive. While existing pharma companies are under no incentive to bring these to market, a reduction of the magnitude Trump envisions would be an open door to upstarts wishing to enter the market with things such as Kratom and Akkuama in place of Oxycodone now used to treat pain, or DHEA and the like in place of more expensive synthetic steroids now used to treat muscle wasting.

As usual, the problem is kikes, they will sit on their thumbs and make money off the same old bullshit with less regulatory fees for now. Later, they will vehemently attack anyone using those same regulations to displace them. Expect more holistic doctors to decide to go running in the mountains and conveniently fall off cliffs in the coming years.

The point is they dont know what a healthy brain needs at all. They are using brute force medicine where you just go "insert X amount of chemicals until Y effect". Does not mean that lithium is all that effective in making mental patients feel better, or even keeping them from suicide the numbers would show that they still off themselves a ton. Even better, thanks to modern anti-racism measures, you cant study how different races need different chemical amounts of shit to be healthy. So even if we kept it to lithium, blacks whites and asians would all be hamstrung by the fact that when you prescribe lithium you are only allowed to segregate results by gender. It is so much more kiked than you know…

Actually, that's thankfully not true. Medicine DOES break down results by race and acknowledges that physiology between groups is different. The most notable example of this is that ACE inhibitors (ex: lisinopril) aren't as effective in niggers because of differences in the renin-angiotensin-alderstone system. So our practice guidelines actually say that they're less effective in blacks, and recommend other drugs like imdur+hydralazine as a substitute (depending on the disease, of course).

All more or less solid points. I'm all for testing anything to see how well it works and what its side effects are. The problem is that the FDA has ao much bullshit red tape, like you said, that it just creates these induced monopolies.

Take that whole controversy with the GRIDS medication to fight toxoplasmosis that Shkreli became famous for. Everyone that didn't know what they were talking about assumed Shkreli had a patent on this drug. Wrong, the drug is ancient and off-patent. The issue is that it's such a rare disease that it's not viable to go through all the red tape bullshit of getting FDA approval to set up your own manufacture for the drug. Even though its a drug that's decades old, you still have to jump through a ton of bullshit just to set up a competitor to make their own.

There are still good people at these companies that are actually trying to help people. I mean scientists who design these drugs, not the creep business majors who run the show. There is lots of chance in drug discovery. It's hard to eliminate every side effect possibility. Many drugs have been rushed through trials because people get over excited about how well they kill cancer cells, etoposide for example. Also I think there are so many side effects listed because they have to tell you about every. Single. One even if f one person is affected. I could be wrong though. I know that shady business practices happen but after going to symposia at pharma companies, it's evident that there are good people at these places who are passionate about helping people. Not everything is total shit. It's a bit worrying what trumps planning here. I'm all for reducing redundant and useless beaurocracy, but these regs are there for the exact reason I stated above, that controlling or eliminating all side effects is tough work that demands thorough vetting. Drug discovery is still a noble cause. Opiates are fucked up though, but keep in mind I would bet money that someone at a pharma company somewhere is not greedy and is researching alternative pain killers.

The concern for pharma cooking the books and putting out bad/dangerous products is valid. The most infamous example being Vioxx, where they withheld data that showed higher risk of heart attack and stroke in order to get it through the approval process.

This is a big reason why proper practice is to have the people designing/conducting the trial be completely independent from the parent company, to minimize conflicts of interest. Still, there are other problems like companies not releasing internal data and things like negative publication bias.

Do you have like an archive of all your popular posts?

I'm not the beaver I'm the zombie, that was an homage avatar larp, apologies. And I don't have copies of half my shit, my laptop got stolen by feral urban wildlife. Also, I am nitnso sure the beaver was ever ourguy. He tended to wander a bit and the end of his whole sojourn if I recall was "muh confederations". He titillated a lot of wannabe intellectuals which we all are at some level with juicy tidbits and then ended with "politics, not jews, I swear". Was a disappointment tbh.

The whole "induced monopolies" gets worse when you look at agriculture and the usda. If you accept even at an entry level, as I do, that the diet really is the key to stopping our ongoing health crises, what is done to the common farmer who actually males worthwhile food is tragic. Yes some things we do protect us from shady farmers, but the big time farmers do a number on us because they are the only ones who can afford to get the startup equipment, money to expand, etc. Right now a gallon of raw milk costs over 10 dollars in my area even if drive to the farm to pick it up. Even if I know the family and their operation inside out, I cant give them fair money for a fair amount because only puss-filled good goy milk and butter are allowed. To say nothing of the laws protecting factory meat farms, which are a horror you should not have to endure watching…

We have IDs here.

I realize that this is a very serious concern. I was just trying to say that there is some good to the pharma industry. It's very easy to hate them for pulling stuff like this. But isn't that at the business end? That's what is concerning about de-reging everything. What do you mean by negative publication bias. You seem much more knowledgeable than I. If you couldn't tell, I only have a bit of a chemist's perspective on the industry, and the depth of my knowledge is shallow as well.

I forgot to add. I think we need to look more into the food industry. That's where I think big negative affects on health are coming from.

Shills: LOOK AT ALL THESE JEWS WORKING FOR TRUMP
Holla Forums: Yes, he hires jews as employees as insulation from other jews calling him an anti-semite.
Shills: BUT LOOK AT ALL THESE JEWS HE HIRED
Holla Forums: Yes and he can fire them as well if they don't please him.
Shills: BUT LOOK AT ALL THE JEWS AROUND TRUMP THOUGH
Holla Forums: Yes and they better do what he wants or they won't stick around him for long
Shills: BUT DRUMPF IS A KIKE REEEEEEEEEEE
Holla Forums: …

Are you lost?

Interesting stuff. I wish I knew more about the agriculture industry. All I know is that tons of family farms get put out of business and gobbled up by giant kike conglomerates. It's a fucking shame.

Negative publication bias is the tendency to not bother publicly publishing results that are inconvenient.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Publication_bias
There are ways to assess for publication bias, but they require a large sample of studies on a particular drug and you can form that pyramid-looking scatter plot shown in the wiki link. If it's a symmetrical distribution, there's no publication bias. If it's skewed, that means there are most likely results that are being withheld from public view.

That makes sense thanks. I read a lot of reviews in grad school and I can definitely see how I could have been misled at times. Even drug discovery chemistry has its fads and hiveminds.

Yeah, I used to work in drug discovery as well. We always ran in to the negative publication bias, because we'd find compounds we think are worth pursuing, and there wouldn't be any available data even though we knew there should be. So often what this means is that it was a compound someone else was looking into, but it ended up failing somewhere along the line, but they didn't release the data.

As with the example I posted of Dr mark Gordon, it's easier for us to have an expert on our side who's willing to put in the leg work and find the "right" research. A novel theory displacing outdated science is worth ten books attacking the current regime.

Check this article by the (((post))). They actually fall into decent journalism when not on trumpwatch.

Careful, it's nsa tier webdev.

https:// www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/why-your-organic-milk-may-not-be-organic/2017/05/01/708ce5bc-ed76-11e6-9662-6eedf1627882_story.html?utm_term=.70c8a2841bf7

Thanks, interesting read. Doesn't surprise me whatsoever. I had a feeling a lot of the organic food designations were utter bullshit. Honestly if I were to go the whole organic food route, I'd totally only be buying milk directly from a local farmer I trust. Obviously that's not a situation many people can be in though.

You would be surprised. Farms are usually closer to population centers than people imagine, especially small organic farms. While a two hour each way trip is not something I can pull each week, once every two months is possible. Then it's a matter of loading up the car with coolers and making a day of preparing things for storage in fridge/freezer. Where th govt fucks me is I can't do the dairy one off purchases. I would love to get a few gallons and make butter/cheese for consumption.

Hope this means no more GMOs or soy/preservatives in our food.

we can sure hope so, satan

i wont consider him /ourguy/ until he starts saying shit like this