The Ovenbird (Seiurus aurocapilla)

Gentlemen, I have discovered that we (Holla Forums) have a national bird. It's called the Ovenbird.

My question is, how do we properly honour this natures gift to us? How do we spread his song of a white future?

Aurocapilla comes from Latin and means "golden haired". This clearly indicates its magical powers it derives from our blond ancestors.

gas yourself

Nice slide, Levi.

Wew

Well this is just dumb…

So do we put it on our flag or how do we display it?

Wow lad they make clay houses that look like ovens.

This is great.

See. This is definitely not a (((coincidence))) but actual meme magic in action.

TRIPS WLL IT

IT'S A SYMBOL OF GENETIC PURITY AND RACIAL SELF-AWARENESS!

It speciated before any of its relatives stopped miscegenating.

MEME IT

Envrionmental fag here.

Ovenbirds are part of a family of birds called the "New World Warbler". Basically they're warblers from America, hence "new world". They are NOT thrushes.

They're named so because of their nests looking like clay ovens, that's fairly obvious. Nothing that significant can be said about this particular species. Warblers in general have quite deep nests and reed warblers nest near the rivers in distinctive looking basket like nests.

They're not endangered at all and are doing fairly well in North America.

I like this bird.

I like birds.

I still think birds of prey should be our bird of choice, they're badass, stern looking and awesome at hunting. They don't take shit from nobody!

Looks really cosy actually…

The ovens won't be cosy when the kikes get thrown in them!

Go away with anti memes and kek heresy. This is meme magic, you cannot logic it.

This guy gets it.

I don't know. I guess Ovenbird can go anywhere on our propaganda.

Except shrikes they are called "eaglefighters" in my cunt-tree.

C'mon lad. Either I'm right or I'm not.
There can be a little bit of logic applied to this shit, it's foolish to take everything as "OMG IT'S MEME MAGIC XDDD" when there can be an entirely logical explaination to it, I'm referring mainly to the lemmings who constantly seen every happening as "the end times" and constantly sperged about everything since 2015 being "this is the big one this time for sure!"

Of course, there coincidences and then there are (((coincidences))). And I am of the belief that we really are tapping into some yet unknown power, memetics is a truly beautiful thing. But we need to keep our heads.

They're badass little fuckers tbh… Also I've seen crows mob birds of prey a number of times… But like niggers, they'll only attack if they outnumber it.

Cool bird, shit thread.

cute! CUTE!

Oven yourself.

It sounds like a laser
*pepew pepew pepew pepew pepew pepew pepew*

checked. Kek confirms ovenbird is Holla Forumss future national bird.