Regarding the Culture War

The reality is this is not a culture war between the globalists and nationalists in the West but rather that is series of culture battles. The culture war is ultimately between the nationalists and Islam. If the globalists manages to win over the right they will hand over the West to Islam. They simply have no mechanism to repel them, they have effectively become slaves to Allah destined for the chopping block if they win. And while the Jews may be in control of the establishment for now, their goose is cooked if nationalism falls. Muslims won't just turn over a new page when they are the majority and the leftists cannot even begin to tame them because that would be racist. The leftists are finished either way, the question remains can we prevail?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_banking#Judaism
un.org/en/peacekeeping/resources/statistics/contributors.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_of_Lincoln
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lefties wet their pants with glee over Islam because it is turnkey totalitarianism with millions of willing supplicants. They just have to run infiltrate the hierarchy with invulnerable indoctrinated vulnerable minorities (IIVMs) and run subversion.exe and they have their Rainbow Empire.

ALWAYS fear the hardcore leftists the most. ALWAYS. Sociopathic communists are the worst scourge in history and put all other enemies to shame.

No, faggot. Muslims are just a bioweapon being used against us by the jews. Just as mestizos are for America. Blaming the muslims solely is pointless. If someone unleashes their pitbull and lets it roam around the neighborhood, and it mauls a little girl, do you blame the dog or the owner? The owner, of course. The jew, of course.

None of us would even be dealing with shitskins if not for the kikes.

how about hate

Their hubris will be the end of them. They don't understand the fire they are dealing with. They don't understand Islam. They are deluded idiots with a bloodthirst for the white race who have made a deal with the devil. And this devil will kill them if it has it's way. Do you really think Islamists would submit to these scrawny pink haired degenerates? Not a chance.

*its

If they get rid of us, asians will inherit the earth, and I just hope I'm around long enough to watch Schlomo get his shit pushed in by China.

If they win the culture battle, Fuck it at that point. I'm converting to Islam and hunting down every last leftist degenerate. I will see them hang for what they have done and I will do it in Allah's name to spite them.

Wrong. They know exactly who they are dealing with. The problem with whites (and particularly Anglos) is that you cannot intimidate them or threaten them, using overwhelming force against them will only strengthen their resolve. Their conquest must be done as subtly as possible, and this is why democracy has been pushed for centuries. It's the slow death that we feel we chose.

Muslims, blacks and even a lot of Eastern European types can simply be bullied into submission. They respect strength in a way the white man does not; their cultures have always been set up so that the weak will fear the strong, the poor fear the rich.

If they manage to defeat the Anglo/Western European, they can start using nukes. No one is going to pretend they give a shit about the 'rules' of war once we're gone. Once they start using nukes (or really just any big bombs), everyone else will fall in line.

You are equating proud Anglos to submissive leftist cucks, this is why this falls apart. If the left wins the culture battles all the real men will be gone and the only thing left will be these submissive faggots headed for the chopping block. No the left is finished either way. They cannot win.

pic related, this is what the left winning will reduce Europe to.

This thread was brought to you in association with Pam Geller's Gates Of Vienna, Tommy shabbos goy Robinson, all PNAC members from Frank Gaffney to Alan Dershowitz and Rebel Media

oh boy here we go with the d&c kikery.

Yes they do. Islam is something the kikes have lived with for centuries. Need I remind you that, historically, the kikes preferred living in islamic societies rather than christian ones? Need I remind you that it was the kikes in places like Visigothic spain that betrayed the local europeans and helped the Moors invade and capture the cities? Same with the byzantine empire.

Why do you think there are so many jews now trying to racemix with chinks? Everyone from Zuckerberg to Mattress Girl Sulkowitz. They're trying to repeat the same process as they did in europe: steal the local's genes to blend in, then subvert from the inside own once people aren't able to easily tell who's a jew and who's a chink.

Except that Christianity was a kike plot to seize European wealth. And yeah we all know kikes play both sides but Islam has it written in its scripture to kill them. That is why there are kikes like mentioned who are afraid of Islamization. I think they realize they won't be sparred this time. Also the leftist cucks are done even if the kikes aren't.

Oh boy here we go.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_banking#Judaism

inb4 kikepedia

You are right but I think you missed my point. The jews have tailor made their poisons for the different cultures. Whites are the hardest to defeat because if you actually start beating the shit out of them, they start fighting even harder until they end up conquering the world. Their attempts at weakening us with infighting backfired so hard that its almost funny. They can only defeat us by making us seemingly defeat ourselves through democratic demands. It's all lies and manipulation against whites because out-right strength does not work; you cannot intimidate the white man, any attempt to just galvanizes him. This has been noted many times throughout history, perhaps the most recent examples being when Obama said Britain would go to the back of the queue if they went ahead with Brexit, and when Hillary called all Americans voting for Trump 'Deplorables'. The white man does not do well with threats…

… But the rest of humanity does. If you have ever met an Indian (paki type) you will know that if you act like you're the boss around them, they are instantly submissive. If you show any weakness, they will boss you around. Same with the chinks. Most of the world is actually like this where they accept their place in society and do not fight back. Arabs are a bit different, they respect strength. When they know they cannot win, they do not fight back. See how Putin ended the Chechnyan terrorists, how Trump's famous General Jack Black did, how the British used to, how the Chinese do to this day. There's reason they have always been ruled by dictators; nothing else can work.

So as soon as the white man is dealt with using the sly, manipulative and 'democratic' method; they can go all out and start bombing people and cutting off limbs and all the muslims and niggers will bow down and call the jew 'massa'.

Also kikes have been emigrating from Europe en masse since Muslims started arriving.

Then attacks the guy pointing out that jews are behind not only the mass invasion of muds into Europe but specifically muslims most recently and are financing every counter-jihad movement and kosher nationalist political party in the West solely to push the European goy to fight their wars.

You jews won't survive at the end of all this, come expulsion 110 you will no longer be accepted on any single inch of soil on Earth.

with what army? idf is tiny. and pakis have more nukes than them. they are fucked.

See

The US has more kikes then Israel and a higher rate of Christcucks then anywhere in western Europe. Pure coincidence right?

With their international peace-keeping army dummy. They won't do the fighting themselves, they'll give the good goys some shiny coins so long as they do their bidding. And the good goys will do it without hesitation, and you know it. There's a reason why they've recently been training a shit ton of niggers from all over Africa to be their private army.

lmao, and where do i deny that the jews are ultimately behind all this? pls show me where i say that.

made of white men who will be gone if the left has their way.

you mean the chinese colony of africa?

also nice trips, satan.

un.org/en/peacekeeping/resources/statistics/contributors.shtml

Some fun facts

Be afraid niggers. They're already only recruiting from those countries, likely in case they have to use it against us later on and they know our own people would be sympathetic. Be afraid!

I've noticed a lot more muslims wearing their hijab rags in public. I see it a lot in local malls, and one or two of them are people I vaguely recognize from a couple of years ago. You know, familiar locals you recognize if you go to the same local malls for years. They didn't used to wear this shit, but now they do.

There's a more subtle culture war of normalization. They're trying to normalize public displays of their shit religion, so it's more easy for them to impose their values and Sharia on the west in the years to come.

Moving forward, we'd be best to focus more effort on opposing attempts to normalize public displays of Islam. No wearing the fucking rags, and especially no public groveling to Allah five times a day. This shit needs to look as foreign, alien, and barbaric to people as it really is. It cannot be normalized. Vote against it, speak against it, and use social media. Normalize opposition.

Definitely something to keep an eye on. Though the UN has slowly been getting taken over by Muslims, Saudis in charge of the their human rights council, etc. I really think the kikes have been losing a grip on all this. You even see kikes be anti-Israel because Marxism and Palestine. I really think their creation might kill them. I think they out did themselves here.

Check this out for example, leftist kikes attacking Zionist kikes for wanting to keep out Africans out of Israel. you can't make this shit up. This is not isolated either, Marxism is eating up their youth.

I recall reading Soros funded organizations were banned in Israel after failed attempts to establish the usual diversity indoctrination/activist cells. Makes you wonder if they created a monster they themselves can no longer even control.

I really think they have, Marxism is their Frankenstein.

They are just changing tactics. They have hit a dead end with typical social justice bullshit. Where do they go after the success they had with LGB? They tried to add T, most people don't care. The other retarded letters they add don't work either.

Social justice is/was a kike experiment to control people without religion. Religion has always been subverted by nasty people (not all religion is created to control, but it's exploited as a means of control). The West was losing religiousness for a long time, the kikes had to do something.

They tried to replace that void with social justice. It's exactly why the two believers (christcuck type Christians, "muh Isreal muh holocaust" types of Christians, not all of them) and social justice advocates have so much in common. Original sin, constant guilt, etc.

The shift to kikes promoting islam is them realizing they have gotten as far as they can go with social justice, it's not going to grow. So they are thinking they can replace the population with easy to control, exploitable, stupid muslims with a religion they can manipulate.

But their problem is they are not getting any control. The muslims are not listening to the typical bullshit. Look how kikes got Christian churches to fly LGBT flags. The kikes worked on a lot of Christians and had success. They thought they could do the same with muslims. And it's not working. I don't think it will ever work. It worked on Christians since they're white and generally more intelligent. It's not going to work on muslims, they're more akin to religious barbarians.

You can also see the difference, as kikes ate away at Christianity, you saw generation after generation get more and more leftist. But if you look to Europe, the second and third generation muslim immigrants are getting worse. They're embracing ISIS when their parents didn't.

The kikes have reach peak social justice, they're losing that mode of control. They're trying to use islam as the next system of control, and it's not working. Muslims are too disobedient with values far too socially conservative and fucked up to ever integrate into a western society.

The fact you see such overlap between social justice warriors and muslims, when the two seem to contradict each other so much, is strong evidence the two parties are being guided by kikes to be means of control. Sad thing is, it's working on SJWs and it's not working on muslims. The kikes are clearly not prepared for nutjob dune coons and their typical bullshit they've developed to control people with social justice is not effective at all with muslims.

The fact that sjws and leftists are going so insane lately is evidence that they are losing control.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_of_Lincoln

Actually, we do care because they want to encouage P as in pedophilia. Trannyism was the Icaraus move of the (((Weimericans))).

Exactly, well said.

Entirely superficial astroturfing, are you new to the jew? Pretending to be offended is one of their strongest weapons.

Maybe I shouldn't have said not care, but they had far more support for things like gay marriage than they do for pedos, trannies, and their gender spectrum bullshit.

Basically, they were counting on "progress" not stopping, and it has stopped because the more "progress" (i.e. the further left and more insane they become), the less people support them.

Nah, as soon as whites are dealt with the mudslimes and niggers will gas the traitorous jew lest they turn the mudslimes and niggers against each other. That's why I don't get the jews looking to genocide whites, no one else will protect them the way white western civ has.