EBOLA-CHAN IS BACK!

GUESS WHO'S BACK
twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/863027831307067392

archive.is/jMajo

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/knjpD
analyseeconomique.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/richard-d-fuerle-erectus-walks-amongst-us.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/33509832/
nairaland.com/1906849/white-demon-worshippers-trying-spread
mereja.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=2
youtube.com/watch?v=LlunpFhhQxA
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2809803/Ebola-surfaces-TWO-months-Tests-reveal-certain-strains-survive-weeks-stored-low-temperatures.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuberculosis
ebola.emedtv.com/ebola/is-there-a-cure-for-ebola.html
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/495379061972410369?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/donald-trump-says-ebola-doctors-must-suffer-the-consequences-9646445.html
nairaland.com/politics
filosis.cutievirus.com/play/
8ch.net/ebola/res/27353.html
niggermania.com/groidssuck/posters/index.htm
8ch.net/pdfs/res/5611.html
mediafire.com/folder/8l3y48nd1yb4d/
mediafire.com/folder/989evg8t11b23/
web.archive.org/web/20170113223013/fringechan.org/library/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

12 May 2017
A new Ebola epidemic has been declared in DR Congo after the deaths of three people thought to be linked to the virus.
The country’s health ministry confirmed one person has tested positive for the virus.
The case was confirmed from tests on nine people who came down with a hemorrhagic fever in Bas-Uele province in the northeast of the country on or after April 22, the statement said.
The disease was first identified in 1976.
The largest outbreak has been the recent epidemic in West Africa from December 2013 to January 2016 which killed more than 11,000 people.
In 2014, a three-month outbreak of Ebola in the the DR Congo killed 49 people.
It was declared no longer an emergency in March 2016.

We need to get some of those congoniggers on the refugee boats.

Good luck Ebola-chan

I hope you slept well:-) do you still want to visit the jihad cube and the wailing wall? Don't let your dreams go unfulfilled.

OP is a fag, and I can't see how a Drudfe Tweet is worthy of its own thread.

Brazil nuts and tangerine peel kill ebola.

NO
CURE
FOR
LOVE

rolling for pandemic

NO CURE
O

C
U
R
E

By WHO? Who is this "WHO"? Why don't they tell us who WHO is?

good luck, ebola-chan

How to bring Ebola-chan to gypsies in Europe?

Good luck Ebola-chan
I missed u

SUCH A LUST FOR REVENGE
WHOOOO?!

Wew lads.

OH HOW I MISSED YOU EBOLA-CHAN

THANK YOU EBOLA-CHAN

>Niggers or anyone, really
Yeah, ain't happening.
You go girl. Love you.

I LOVE YOU, EBOLA-CHAN!

She kept her fans waiting for her world tour for far too long.

GOOD LUCK EBOLA CHAN

EBOLA DOCTORS ARE SPREADING EBOLA!

She will always be with us.

Oh god. Are we going to spread this rumor again? Don't you remember what happened last time? All the volunteer helpers getting lynched? All the black people getting scared because they thought ebola gives white people super powers?

Ah, wait, it was hilarious. Please, do continue.

I've missed you, Ebola-chan!

Was there ever any doubt? The only way to end ebola would be to torch all the jungles of west Africa.

Oh, how I lust for the good old days! I want to grow stronger!

That was spoopy af desu.

I love you Ebola Chan!

What coincidences are you speaking about? That was just an edit based on a few ambiguous words.

I'm talking about how someone made an edit with yellow eyes and right after Ebola turned the victim's eyes yellow.

Then we said Ebola is love, and then she became a STD.

Its like aids, is used to erectus, not sapiens.

Ebolachan is back! I love you Ebola-chan!

How can this summer get better then it already was?

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

Wasn't she always? I mean, they weren't going to catch her by avoiding their usual "cure" of rape, now were they?

I remember when this was made. Has it been 3 years already? Time sure flies.

Or, you know, get niggers to wash their hands but good luck doing that.

Ben Fischbein
Ben Fishbein

Niggers were literally raiding the aid camps to steal bloody sheets for use in their own magic activities.

Really? I thought people were merely saying those things in jest, did the volunteers really get lynched?

Why don't people just edit the article's offline page instead of making an mspaint mess?

y-yeah it does

We aren't Sapiens either, Europeans are Cro-Magnon.

おかえり、エボラちゃん.
(Welcome back, Ebola-chan)

The best one was when we discovered the president of Rwanda, who had declared a state of emergency because of Ebola-chan, was called Goodluck Ebele. GOODLUCK EBELE.
Please someone tell me they have the screencap

Another season of Ebola-chan!

The irony of literal 'coons routinely washing their hands is just painful.

I used to see those "starving kids in Africa" ads and my heart would break. Now it's pretty much mfw.

That's most likely means Sapiens-Neanderthal hybrdi.
archive.is/knjpD
analyseeconomique.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/richard-d-fuerle-erectus-walks-amongst-us.pdf

Don't diss Ubuntu, it's the bedrock of a great many distros.

Take my hand Ebola-Chan.
Spread your love through the land.
Hemorrhagic, ain't it magick?
Take my hand Ebola-Chan.

Stop posting alpine bankers.

this picture literally made me stop caring about the plight of Europe, good job.

Yeah no thanks

If it killed only niggers, I'd be all for it. Worshiping a frog deity of darkness/light/change (not chaos) is one thing. But ebola doesn't differentiate between human and shitskin.

literally

Ebola can't kill whites, we wash our hands after shitting.

Ebola makes white people stronger.

Three years in August.

The Swiss?

Whites don't get killed by Ebola. It's a perfect nigger killing machine.

Can't trust the mountain merchant.

I do not question her motives or her love, but I am dumbfounded as to what the fuck is going on over at the space of aids.
She strikes, kills some (not near enough) niggers.
WHO goes in, some time pass, WHO declares "she's gone" and GTFO of there.
Some more time pass and she just pops right the fuck up in there again.
And WHO goes in and does its thing until they declare "she's gone, again" and the cycle continues ad nausium.
I mean, its getting ridicuolus at this point. Just kill all the niggers already Ebola-chan!

Remember when King Nigger was doing his damnest to get this shit spreading in the US? Let's hope Ivanka doesn't convince her Daddy to implement Agenda 21.

You need to give her more energy!
It's the same with any aid gives to nigs: It goes to shit the moment you turn around

♥♥♥I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN♥♥♥

♥♥♥I WANT TO HOLD YOU AND NEVER EVER LET YOU GO AGAIN EBOLA-CHAN♥♥♥

You can trust them to make nice rifles though.

We certainly are going to hell.

WE MOST CERTAINLY ARE ALREADY THERE SO LET'S HAVE SOME FUCKING FUN UP IN THIS BITCH!

Thanks Ebola-chan.
We missed you.

I'm pretty sure about that after we started worshiping that ancient egyptian diety.

Here's a german news article saying "This manga figure terrifies Nigeria"
Uh, if you want I could translate the article, may take some time.

SING ALONG TIME, ANONS

any NGO can't fix completely the problems they are fighting, because at that point they can't ask anymore for MORE MONEY

TAKE MY HAAAAAAAAAAAND EBOLA-CHAAAAAAAN!

We are terrifing people with cartoon characters. This timeline is FUBAR

pphhtt… AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It would be hilarious if ebola got to France in the next migrant crisis. Karma in every sneeze motherfuckers.

Well.. some of us kept it purely memetic..

ABUJA. Western countries worship an Ebola-Demon and hate Africa. This theory circulates in Nigeria.

In Nigeria a conspiracy theory is spreading like wildfire, stating that Ebola is a fiendish invention of the West. The reason being a drawn picture that depicts the Ebola-Virus in human form. [Description of the picture] The name of the Manga character: Ebola-Chan. The picture first surfaced in August on the website 4chan, reports the newsportal Vocativ. Next to the drawing are the words: “You've been visited by Ebola-Chan! Immense pain and death will come to you, unless you post 'I love you, Ebola-Chan!”.

The picture found its way to the Nigerian forum Nairaland. There, someone posted: “There is a racist cult in Europe and the USA. They hate Africa. They worship a Demon whom they call 'Ebola-Chan'”. Beneath his statement the user posted pictures of a makeshift altar for Ebola-Chan.

Especially in rural areas the work of the helpers in blue hazmat suits is met with scepticism. Last Friday, 8 workers were lynched by an angry mob.

That's all it says, may not be the best translation but I did my best.

GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN!
THANK YOU EBOLA-CHAN!
I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

The thing about niggers is that they stare so much into the sun that they have no peripheral vision.

What else is new

So soon after the Wendy memes??! Pure coincidence!

And here I thought /ebola/ was going never going to recover.

MEME THIS

BON VOYAGE EBOLA'-CHAN

Kek I forgot about that. Anyone have the screencaps from the old threads?

I LOVE YOU, EBOLA-CHAN!

So, raid?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/33509832/

nairaland.com/1906849/white-demon-worshippers-trying-spread

Oh, I remember that forum.

They sound like they'd be highly receptive to wethoughttheywerewhite .

These nigger forums are always hilarious to look at.
I remeber some time ago someone posted some big ethiopian forum with an english subsection (or was that google translate). I don't remember the link, maybe someone knows what I'm talking about.
So most post were basically autistic banters of one tribe about another.
PS. I think I found it.
mereja.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=2

>mereja.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=2

I'm not sure why I'm surprised.

The only people who should be surprised are the liberals who think Africa is an amazing and "diverse" region.

who would have thought
also I want a swiss raifu

Sweet tune. Sweet dubs

Alpine jews.

user, I don't think a tranny version of Black Shadow from the F-Zero series has anything to do with Alpine deities/culture like Reitia.

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

Neck yourself

They are a rather thinking bunch for a bunch of niggers. Could work.

BRITBONG HOSPITALS UNDER MASSIVE RANSOMWARE ATTACK

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as opposed to a semite god?

He was clearly referring to the satanic rituals in those images.

This is now a Gnostic thread.

Notice how the pagan tries to hijack the thread.
This thread is about ebola.The start D/C. The eternal larper

Hopefully this time the evil white western colonialists will leave Africa alone and let them use their tribal medicine and traditional witch-doctors to stop the disease.

youtube.com/watch?v=LlunpFhhQxA
#DecolonizeAfrica #DecolonizeScience #DecolonizeMedicine

Relax nigger.

I bet in 10 or 15 years Holla Forums will have a whole pantheon of 50 or more deities they created. Probably going to found a church at some point. Because of memes and irony.

It spreads through contact with all body fluids, user. And there is an airborne variant, Ebola-Reston, that only affects monkeys (so far). This Ebola-chan stuff is pretty foolish. There's no need to take pleasure in negroid suffering. Especially because Ebola makes absolutely no dent in their numbers.

Relentlessly working towards a cold and methodical genocide is much more productive.

Remember the real enemy

p8l dosen't have memes, memes have p8l

t. increasingly nervous nigger

The sensible solution would be to have hundreds of diseases that overwhelm Africa, where even if a cure is found for one disease, you still have 99 left. Not to mention the various ways the diseases would spread would mean all niggers may as well stay in their homes 24/7.

YES! YES! YES!

Or we could just stop feeding them like pet cockroaches and let nature run it's course.

Thats just common sense.

My only ebola related picture. Have fun with it. May the DRC enjoy her visit!

Seeing white genocide coming ever closer, an epidemic is probably one of the best things that could happen. We are only able to take care of all of these subhuman immigrants because our societies function so well. A serious epidemic would shatter our ability to take care of subhuman rapefugees and may result in a cleansing of their filth.

Additionally, a serious epidemic like Ebola would hit the hardest in population dense places like big cities - and that's where nearly all of the rapefugees are. Those who live in the country and have the resources and ability to live independently would survive in much larger numbers.

…what I mean to say is:

GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN
WE LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

Please let it happen this time!

MEMES NEVER DIE

Can we get them to outright attack the blues?

I LOVE YOU, EBOLA-CHAN

MODS = GODS not of Ebola-chan's divine status but at least demigods

Hmm… It would be possible, I think.
You see, Africans in rural areas are often extremely superstitious, to the point where some believe that having sex with a white woman will cure you of AIDS. In addition to that, they are inherently racist towards white people, sometimes even afraid of them.

The problem is, however, how we would reach these people, as I can imagine that most don't have Internet access.

Well. I guess we have to send Holla Forums-missionaries down there, spreading the word of Ebola-Chan.

Try and spread anti-vaccine images under the guise of being one of them, and secretly hint at vacs weakening/opening them up to worse diseases.

GOOD LUCK SUDV-CHAN

GOOD LUCK RESTON-CHAN

GOOD LUCK TAFV-CHAN

GOOD LUCK BUNDIBUGYO-CHAN

Start off with nairaland: nairaland.com/1906849/white-demon-worshippers-trying-spread
I can't tell for sure, but I think Ebola-chan had been planning something specific before this apparent resurgence of hers, and I'm very interested in seeing how it'll play out.

I always knew that all the self-hating half-breeds in this board would eventually come to good use.

Here's a good narrative for you's; Convince them that whites are trying to shill for vaccines, which destroy their immune system, increase their risk of ebola, and make them realize they were never kangz give their children autism. The goal is to make them as unfavorable and openly hostile towards hazmat workers as possible without breaking their suspension of disbelief. Get them "redpilled" and as eager to spread the message as possible.

Take videos of leftists chimping out or some other shit like that, and point to it as "what the blue suits want you and your kids to become".

I love you, Ebola-chan.

I want to cum insider ebola chan

1 we need to identify social media ways to spread ideas that Ebola makes whites stronger. It was invented by jews and east asians and as proud blacks they must use traditional medicine Especialy massive rape and blood ritual with HIV infected people as posible.

2. As crazy as this sounds nogs over there will fucking believe it.

3. Need good pics of hazmat aid workers being evil fuckers. Hell push that anti white "get out" kike movie about how whites capture and eat the brains of blacks or some shit to become imortal.

Even a postcard sending op would do wonders. Locate sensationalist newspapers and viola.

First, you are psycho, second:

Just talk about marburg variant u, that was real.

I believe that marburg was created "accidentally" in a commie lab

Just old commie lab pics, avoid resident evil crap please.

For the people that told that she was dead, she was not, i have always been a believer of the first real Goddess.

Sister of Disease, Bringer of the pest, GOOD LUCK EBOLA CHAN.

Don't forget that for every post on 4chan mentioning her, it roughly equaled the rising death toll.

ITS ALL A DISTRACTION

WHY WOULD THEY RELEASE THE ENGINEERED STRAIN AGAIN?

LOOK ELSEWHERE. THERE IS EBOLA. FINE. NOW WHAT? SO WHAT? WHAT IS HAPPENING ELSEWHERE THAT THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE?

We can always hope it will mutate and go airborne like the Reston virus did in 1989…

I forgot what it was like to see Ebola-chan threads.

It's a good feeling. I missed her a lot.

We'll honestly their the ones who
1 have basic literacy
2 can afford internet
3 are well off enough to waste time on it.
It's probably the top 10-20% of Africa that's the majority of their forum.
And as we all know, the top 20% of blacks are smarter than half of all whites…

Somewhere, a (((charity))) has that building written down as a successful school wich helps to educate young niggers.

GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN

lol

No escape from EBOLA-CHAN! Raise again and spread your love!

That is questionable. It may be true that the top 20% of blacks are above the bottom 50% of whites in western countries, but that is largely because "black" includes mixed blacks who have white blood. This raises their IQ.

In the graph I posted the average black IQ is sitting near 85 for this reason. In most of Africa the average black IQ is much lower (in the 70 range). Move that black mountain over 15 points to the left, and a 20th percentile black still falls behind a 50th percentile white.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

It's 78 in the Congo. They're still dumb as dirt.

I stand corrected. It's still probably the most intelligent on their Internet forums however.

Many thanks

Holy shit yes we totally need to

I remember reading about the few IQ Africans who still manage to post on Western forums, apparently they hate Nigerians the most because they're not only niggers, they're quasi-rich niggers in Afronigger standards and consider them treated better than others for their resources.

We're already there

Ebola Threads are the best threads.

THANK YOU 4 COMING BACK, EBOLA CHAN!

NO CURE FOR LOVE, EMBRACE GENOCIDE!

==I NEVER STOPPED SENDING YOU MY LOVE EBOLA-CHAN!
WELCOME BACK EBOLA-CHAN!==

I HOPE SHE FINSHES WHAT SHE STARTED LAST TIME
I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN
YOU CAN DO IT EBOLA-CHAN

wait, arent we all dead anyway?

If Ebola became a worldwide pandemic it would cleanse the west of filth. It would hit dense populations in the cities far harder than it would hit lower population areas, and the subhumans tend to cluster in population dense areas.

The only reason why niggers can pour into our countries and have children at our expense is because we have a stable welfare state that is taking care of them. If society collapses that all ends. They will be unable to survive and will die.

Ebola would disproportionately kill non-whites, and so the spread of Ebola should be cheered on.

I'm no expert on Ebola, but doesn't it only spread in those african shithole areas because the people there are fucking crazy and do this shit where they worship and/or eat the dead, festering bodies of their kin?

I thought it spread from eating bats and creatures that ate bats?

Uh. Well, you are not completely wrong. I read they don't bury the bodies immediately and spend time with the corpses, kissing them, touching them and stuff.

True. Fruitbats can spread it and bushmeat as well.

Ebola can live on surfaces for weeks at higher temperatures, and months at colder temperatures.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2809803/Ebola-surfaces-TWO-months-Tests-reveal-certain-strains-survive-weeks-stored-low-temperatures.html

Ebola can spread through contact and through bodily fluids (droplets expelled from the respiratory system).

Ebola may show no symptoms for many days, so many who are infected may not know it until later. All of this helps it spread.

In a city setting it's very easy to imagine Ebola spreading like wildfire. Imagine somebody wipes their nose and then opens a door to a restaurant. People who touch that door knob are fucked.

Initial exposure is most probably due to bats or bushmeat.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking of. The point being that the ebola outbreak is self-limiting because it only can spread to these places where they leave rotting festering corpses out.

I mean, that's still good because it means less ooga booga guineans and such, but it won't spread throughout the entirety of the niggers.

Your spacing sucks.
Still, you're right and for these factrs to expand I pray every day.
SPREAD YOUR WINGS AND FLY, FLY AROUND THE WORLD EBOLA-CHAN!

GO FOR A SWIM IN THE GANGES, EBOLA-CHAN!
GO PRAY AT MECCA, EBOLA-CHAN!
KISS THE WAILING WALL, EBOLA-CHAN!
GROW WINGS, EBOLA-CHAN!

Fuck, someone should go there and illegally ship some infected niggers into europe to kill all the refugees

I never stopped believing in you Ebola-chan!

THERE IS NO CURE FOR LOVE

GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN! GET WINGS EBOLA-CHAN! WE LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH!

want sum sex?

Err guise..isn't it about 22 months since the last outbreak was raging? Since then there is a migrant swarm being (((brought))) into Europe.

In 6months it will be 28months later. Was France warned but didn't listen? Pic related.

RESTON-CHAN CAN FLY?!

Praise Ebola-chan!

don't forget the NGO workers that profit millions from the whole refugee crisis; and the lefty politicians that give them that money; and even that old lady I saw the other day giving 1 euro to the nig in front of the supermarket: SHE. MUST. DIE.

SHE IS BACK AND PACKED WITH LOTS OF LOVE FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD
GOOD LUCK, EBOLA-CHAN

Because you did not meme hard enough you heretic!

Checked!

What does it mean?

I-i-i… fucked up…

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuberculosis

WE LOVE YOU, EBOLA-CHAN

I LOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN
GOOD LUCK, EBOLA CHAN

It's been too long, Ebola-chan. Holla Forums missed you a lot.
We love you.
I hope your love spreads even farther.

Godspeed you plucky bitch, just, y'know, stay the fuck off muh property.

DON'T FORGET TO PAY TRIBUTE TO THE SANCTUM

>>>/ebola/

I need staple crop seeds and a firearm

Missed you, Ebola-Chan ~

FINISH THE JOB, EBOLA-CHAN!

Maybe she'll go airborne this time around

Only 1 Nigerian died of Ebola because they use hand sanitizer after pooing as opposed to their neighbors in Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone who are the ancestors of American blacks.

Save us Cure-chan!
Good luck cure-chan!

Kek smiles upon us this day, my friends.

THERE WILL BE NO CURE

You sound worried, user

I never lost faith. GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN! SPREAD YOUR WINGS EBOLA-CHAN!

THERE IS NO CURE FOR LOVE, user

Plot twist
Cure Chan is actually Ebola Chan misleading people into more love

But VSV Zebov exists

That's abhorrent, cure-chan is way cuter

Save us Cure-chan!!

Remember, the DKMU once tried to coopt ebolachan. As such, in friendship, I post this Oathsoldier to guard and defend her freedom, in this thread. Oaths voided, with maximum autism. Stay free Ebolachan!

what is this low energy shit?

Cure-chan is the coolest!

I'm sorry, cure-chan!
You won't be saving any subhuman africans this time around. Dehumanize yourself and face the bloodshed.

Cure-chan is strong, people like you won't demoralize her

Cure-chan is a faggot meme for cucks and kikes.

Sounds like something a kike and faggot cuck would say
Good luck cure-chan!

No, you won't be saving any niggers. Cure-chan is a shit

Says the literal semen demon, cure-chan is the cleanest and prettiest

No niggers shall be saved
EBOLA CHANS LOVE IS PURE

Yeah, pure shit

Imma go sleep now

Mega 9 get is coming up anons!

GOOD LUCK EBOLA CHAN

Sleep well, and never wake up

More like cure cuck. It's one single faggot that has been shitposting in /ebola/ for years. They probably post on Holla Forums too

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!
THANK YOU EBOLA-CHAN!
GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN!

Its all for you Ebola-Chan
Rise Ebola-Chan
Purify us all with your plague noble Ebola-Chan

ALL HAIL EBOLA-CHAN!

Better than a waifu that wants to defend and keep niggers alive

We need a blessing from Kek to inspire more death.

REMEMBER THERE IS NO CURE FOR LOVE

Don't forget this gem
WE LOVE EBOLA-CHAN

I MISSED YOU EBOLA CHAN

I KNEW YOU'D COME BACK

Schieem will be overjoyed.

LOVE NEVER DIES

Can't wait until Trump refuses to send CDC help unless the nignogs pay for it.

Good luck Ebola-Chan

I wish you luck in your future endeavors.

Thank you, and I hope Cure-chan grows stronger along the way

Lurk2yrs

PRAISE THE BLOOD

GOOD LUCK EBOLA CHAN! TRY TO FIX EM FOR GOOD THIS TIME! I LOVE YOU!

HOW CAN SHE SAY NO TO THOSE SINGLEDUBS?!

Braise :DDD

so much of the ebola shit was a staged scare campaign.

I'm absolutely for it if it gives Europe the push it needs to halt the flow of niggers. But let's not for a moment pretend this is going to have any effect on black populations.

I don't understand how you would want a waifu that would defends the life of a nigger

kek

I can't believe Africa is such a shithole that even its plagues are lazy niggers.

guize, I come back from various media websites from google news

I'm terribly sorry to have to disappoint you in a thread so full of great vintage and new Ebola-chan memes, but this epidemic won't do anything
the 3 deads so far are from a bumfuck nowhere tribal village in the north of congo, deep in the darkest parts of africa
this is where various diseases wipe a village or two regularly, killing 150 people and leaving 20 to flee on dirt track to try to infect and do the same to the neighboring village one day's walk away
if the infection was on the coast, in the sprawling slums with hundreds of thousands nogs to feed on, it would be interesting
but here it's just africa as usual
and it's only because the white man uses some magic to say the deaths were caused by Ebola that they were not caused by the curse of an evil spirit or the medicine-man of those bastards of the other tribe

Ebola-chan won't go outside of this shitty village, because even niggers can't run for a full day in the dirt while bleeding viruses from every orifice to bring it to their neighbors reliably
sorry 'bout that

REMINDER
It's ok to break NoFap for sorcerous purposes

Just plague my shit up fam

You seem to be under the impression that improbability is an obstacle for us.

Worship demons all you like but it did nothing for us last time.

L-l-lewd

Let's not be pessimistic. The whole village did not get infected at the same time, or else they would not be talking about only 3 confirmed infections. There would be a whole village of people who have been confirmed to be infected.

This means that those who are not yet showing symptoms might decide to flee to avoid becoming infected - ignorant of the fact that they are already infected. If they flee before showing symptoms they'll have plenty of strength to travel for day or two.

Ebola often does not show symptoms for up to a week or more. That long period of time when people may appear healthy and strong before the symptoms take hold is how Ebola spread between villages in the last outbreak.

Fresh edit

GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN

I will personally drive a busload of blood shitting niggers from their village to the biggest city in africa if that's what it takes

😂

no need for division, ebola-chan and cure-chan can work together for our mutual interest.

Why?

Because I love Cure-chan
also >liking shitty edgy lolis

somebody sounds just a bit ass-mad. cure- would not exist without ebola-chan.

Cure-chan is still better then ebola-chan either way, so is Zmapp

Zmapp is just the evolved form of cure-chan.

you sound like a jew

That's wrong you fucking moron, Zmapp-chan was the experimental vaccine that was tested against ebola in its hay day, Cure-chan is entirely separate being.

Serous question, what is your opinion on niggers?

Their dumb, what's your point?

Don't you want Ebola-chan on their country?

She's already there though

No, they want niggers to live. That is all their waifu does is defend niggers

now you're obsession with blue hair and cow-tits makes sense, you're a lefty/pol/ nigger lover! begone you cuck!

So you freely admit that you fundamentally misunderstand the core of the Egregore?
If you're just here to shitpost about stupid waifu fights, go to /monster/ and do it wholesomely.

I wonder how strong that man has become now.

cuck

OPEN YOUR HEART
SHOW HER YOUR LOVE
EBOLA FOR ISRAEL
BATHE THEM IN BLOOD

any sauce on the tune?

you're mistaken,liking big tits on a blue haired nigger lover makes you the cuck.

Some newgrounds tier meme of yore. 'Brodyquest' or some such shit.

Whatever you say, lolifaggot

found it.
lemondemon shit.

anything would be superior to your faggotry, loli or otherwise

Sounds like something a faggot would say

K. also, most cure-chan art looks kinda shit, (she's unpopular for a reason)

AIDS-san is a trap, isn't he?

Cure-chan just needs her real chance to shine, she's a underdog!

No, think it's canon that he's a boy (trap would useless for his intended target). but at least he gets rid of fags (or at least he used too, before dr big nose found a way to suppress him)

she's trash user. (can't cure shit) it's time to find somthing better.

>ebola.emedtv.com/ebola/is-there-a-cure-for-ebola.html

Ten thousand mighty and villainous keks.

Replied to the wrong user.

Oh please, you posting smug anime girls and being a little bitch isn't gonna change my opinion for shit.
I love you cure-chan!

kek, does you posting smug anime girls trigger you that hard lefty cuck? no wonder you like a chick with no mouth. she can't be smug. (the one thing that upsets you the most). you're such an insecure little fag. please stay. you're a good source of salt. lol

You sound incredibly faggy

she can be smug, but the mask is more fun

i'm ok with that, at least i'm not a salty cuck (like you).

such shitty art. why can't lefty's meme worth a crap?

Ebola needs to spread to India

she needs to cleanse the world of filth, we must support her however we can.

Those Hitler dubs will it!

checked and checked!

Dubs

Trips

I can feel the meme magic in this thread. kek and his emissaries descend upon the wicked and the unclean.

ebola.emedtv.com/ebola/is-there-a-cure-for-ebola.html

Some of those posts were from Cuckchan users to try to spread the love.

truly africa is a backwards place

I read the book about that when I was a kid. It never infected any humans. I think they put a day care center where the lab used to be.

Reminder Cure chan is just a lazy recolor of the beloved Ebola chan.
FUCK YOU CURE CHAN
GOOD LUCK EBOLA CHAN

We must make sure those infected by pathological altruism do not endanger us!

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/495379061972410369?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/donald-trump-says-ebola-doctors-must-suffer-the-consequences-9646445.html

Garbage meme. Is this from Holla Forums or SA?

GOOD LUCK, EBOLA-CHAN!!!

THIS!!

No cure for love!
GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN!

There is no cure, only love.

You forget about the animal that could carry it.

i love you cure-chan!

GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN!

WE LOVE YOU, EBOLA-CHAN!

BON VOYAGE EBOLA-CHAN

Be gone cure-cuck, you can't cure love.

I like this one.
FINISH THE JOB, EBOLA-CHAN!
GOOD LUCK, EBOLA-CHAN!

I love you Ebola-chan

We need more lewd ebola-chans for sex magic. She's matured over the years and surely wouldn't mind giving a helping hand to her dear user onii-chan

Kek

Considering that niggers don't actually have a concept of time, is it even possible for them to become nervous?

No wonder your nigger-lover-chan is so low-energy, low-effort and low-yield. And thus Ebola resurfaced and nigger-lover-chan fags are eternally btfo.

Good luck, ebola-chan

I love you, Ebola-chan.

KEK IS WITH US

Fruitbat stew is a delicacy in some African countries, despite them knowing they spread ebola. Sure looks delicious and worth risking shitting your internal organs out for, doesn't it? Of course niggers have no future-time orientation, so all they consider is that it will fill their stomach right now.

why do african fruits bats look like shit?
I mean Australian fruits bats are fucking adorable in comparison
Actually why does everything in africa look like shit, I mean even their snakes (which are less venomous than our own) are significantly less cute than Australian ones

Checked

I love you, Ebola-chan

Last time around, the main effect of this superstition was that Africans stopped bringing the infected to (((NGO))) hospitals, so doctors understandably thought they'd stopped the pandemic and began packing up to go home. By the time they realised what was going on it was much more widespread. It was just pure luck that the infection didn't spread to a major city, and they won't be lucky every time …

Yes. This pleases me.

wow, looking at her I see why she might have had so many miscarriages.

Glass Africa tbh

There is a webm of that picture with a song, from berserk i think, anyone has it?

So we masterminded a synagouge collapsing too
good for us

Also, that feel when 2006 was over 10 years ago

Daily reminder that Jeremy Clarkson is a closet Ebola Worshiper

Offtopic, but the DKR "CIA" plane later crashed with no survivors in real life …

bane.wikia.com/wiki/ZS-NVB

How the fuck did I never hear of this

Checked.

nairaland.com/politics

COWTITS BTFO

you own fault tbh

is the third one Sasha Geyer?

It's just that native niggers haven't invented cooking yet. I'd bet that a properly grilled or panne fruit bat bat would be better than chicken. Fruit bats have the reputation of being the sweetest and most agreeably aromatic bushmeat due to the bats' exclusively fruity diet.

LURK FOREVER YOU SMALL GUY

I knew about a few of the bane crashes but not that one

no prizes for second place, user. You better knuckle down and fly straight from now on. Meme's aren't a joke anymore.

GOOD LUCK EBOLA CHAN

Memes will lead us to W40k
And I'm glad for it

Anyone have a name for this model?

Booga booga thread theme, "Guess whose back"

World health organization

What the fuck did you think would happen when we woke a god of chaos, nigger?

NO BRAKES NO STOPS EBOLA-CHAN TO PARIS

its happening again

B R A V O
N O L A N

So if Kek is Tzeentch, Ebola is Nurgle and Bane could be Khorne does that mean we're on schedule and there isn't a Slaanesh at the moment

I LOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN

S O O N

Eh to be fair 22000 years in the future isn't soon

Pretty much, the Teflon Don seems to be on path too. I for one can't wait to reclaim the stars and worship the lord of change

Trump being the Emperor and all but isn't a presence in the warp like the big 4 Which atm is 3
And keep in mind the chaos gods aren't evil but rather effected by actions in that regard
So people dieing to cancer makes Nurgle more that way inclined, while people being an unchanging resilience also fuels him, but in that direction
While Noble Sacrifice make Khorne more that way and change for good As in what Kek/Tzeentch is makes Tzeentch less Machiavellian
But how fucked up the 41st millennium is has made the chaos gods practically evil energy
Which is why the Emperor was wrong in suppressing belief

tenori-tiger.deviantart.com

SAVE US, CURE-CHAN!

Fuuuuck

… aka Aleksandra Bodler. Her Taiga is 10/10.

Shes a cute. What anime is that suppose to be?

Who would Malal be?

Toradora! Recommended viewing, it's funny and if the ending doesn't make you tear up a little get yourself checked because you may have no soul.

I was hoping it would make its way to poo land, maybe this time?

It was posted ITT twice.

Wikipedia says they taste like chicken, so you'd think they would deep fry them …

I really hope so, if Ebola spread to India it would surely go global.

Die Cure-Chan, die along all the fucking niggers

Filtered and reported.

Cure-Chan is d&c shilling. This Holla Forums faggot shills cure-chan on everything. /fringe/, Winter-chan, Kek, Ebola-chan, etc.

Pretty ironic, since there is no cure for Ebola.

I'm pretty sure /d/ is still a thing tho.

pretty sure aryan genes cure ebola

Shouldn't Ebola come with a new design now that she's a new strain?

Ebola-Chan is the goddess of all Ebola. Her design encompases all of it.

I still like the idea of a slight changed appearance. Like the addition of another pigtail/tendril?

Nah.

Started it once. Dropped it because Taiga's character pissed me the fuck off and the MC was a betacuck who took her abuse like a bitch. I tried starting it again because I kept seeing people recommend it but I ended up dropping again soon after for the same reasons. Should I try giving it a third chance and just work through it?

I dropped it twice as well. The first time I dropped it for the same reason you did. The second time I dropped it right around the time the class president dyed his hair green and went emo. I think that was near episode 19.

I haven't touched it since. I can't understand why it's so popular.

He is right, the black problem is an alien specie out of his habitat.

LOVE HAS NO CURE, ONLY A DUTY TO SPREAD ITSELF
FUCK OFF CURE-CHAN

Three boobs, let's get freaky.>>9907781

NO CURE FOR LOVE

κύριος Ἰησοῦς

Good God, man, have you gone mad?
Why would you spread ==NIGRKLR-5000== to white countries?

We want her to Love all the shitskins infesting the continent. The kikes too.

We love you Ebola-chan!
Make the year of the fire cook something special.

See:

In the aftermath of Ebola, Europe and the US would be much whiter. Also, shitskin countries would be hit far harder than we would be.

Ask yourself that question again

Ebola would absolutely annihilate leftist populations. An epidemic might be our best chance to rise to power again.

They want their gimmedats

They wants gimmedats?

GIVE THEM LOVE.

Ebola makes Aryan genes stronger

Every disease is an epidemic to these health groups

I LOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN

Is it time for her next World-wide tour? How far will her love spread this time?

We want her love to reach all the places! So it infects all niggers, faggots, and Jews!

Kek has earned our worship.
And Ebola-chan has earned our headpats.

Zmapp so much better

B-but it doesn't single out niggers and jews. It's a mindless killing machine.

Oh God it's getting stronger

NO CURE FOR LOVE!

But it does.
It hasn't killed a white person yet.

the first ebola outbreak along with the ferguson riots was what got me into 4/pol/ back three years ago. It helped redpill me

It only makes you grow stronger

Top Cuck. Heres another smug anime girl, I love you Ebola-chan!

Thanks faggot, I'll give it a watch just UUUU

India here Ebola-chan comes!

(checked)
Ebola-chan is hetero master race.

Nogs just can't help it, and for that it shall be their undoing.

Normies just can't compete.

kek

Dubs for the racially aware and selective plague goddess.

This.

count the number of 'U's in the fuck

Also remember, after the editing to give the man glowing yellow eyes, it turned out Ebola gave yellow eyes to those she gave her Love.

And then she spread through love sexual intercourse.

Why would anyone fight love!?

We need to concentrate our energy with her again.
She needs to fly.

She needs to learn swimming and flying skills this time

GOOD LUCK EBOLA CHAN

KILL THEM ALL EBOLA-CHAN!

WE LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

We need to meme harder this time around and get our girl into India. She'd wipe out the street shitters faster than we could even comprehend.

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

She needs to go to Algeria and France. She deserves to see some nice sites.

GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN

Remember folks, the blood is love.
If you're so inclined, bleed on a printout/drawing of Africa, or one of the symbol on her hat.
Our girl needs all the love she can get!

Ebola Chan's Eastern Escapades will be equaled only by coming west to spread her love throughout the hoods!

Daily reminder that an Ebola-chan game exists and you should fucking play it.

filosis.cutievirus.com/play/

The game dev's thread on /ebola/: 8ch.net/ebola/res/27353.html

Run Ebola Chan, run!

Well you faggos I'm gonna give it a fair go anyway and report back on the next Spicer thread.

My sides. This never gets old

KEEP EBOLA BELOW THE SAHEL AGAIN!

Ebola is bad disease for ardipithicus

Cure niggers blown the fuck out

oops wrong pic

There were volunteers that were lynched but not because of any rumors spread by the chan boards. The locals believe that cremation is blasphemous and got pissed off. All the Africans who are together enough to have internet access aren't stupid enough to believe our rumors.

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

We did this shit back in 2014 and shitposted the fuck out of some Nigerian news site. It was hilarious because we peppered in stuff like "niggers will believe anything" and "niggers are ooga-booga superstitious."

Oh, how right we were.

tfw last week I found an idle clicker mobile game that had ebola-chan as a hero, I lvld her as much as I could and refused to remove her from my party, even when she became to weak to damage enimies. Did I do this?

fresh combo

Yes. Good jerb.

d-DELET THIS!

i could not be more excited.

I've been here for over three years already? I thought it was only two.

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

is this a new strand of ebola? or the results have not been published

Yes please.

Pick one

The ideal would be to make ebola arrive in the rapefugee camps.

This is a great idea, we need to combine pictures of medical personnel and aid workers with ebola chan to freak these niggers out.

Good luck Ebola-Chan!
We love you, Ebola-Chan!

LOVE AND LUCK, EBOLA-CHAN
I hope you make it IS Ra El!

Little do they know the magic is real

I played that 2 years ago on Halloween, they released a demo version of it.

Was pretty comfy.

The doctors spread Ebola in the IV fluid and shots!

Good point. By current leftist logic, disease is not sufficient reason to succumb to rationality. If anything, more refugees from Congo are necessary due to the ebola outbreak. At this point, I would be surprised if leftists do not argue something along these lines.

Their hubris will be what allows Ebola-Chan to spread her love to all nations.

NO CURE FOR LOVE!

Welcome back Ebola chan my kek bless you on you're indevers.

ebee31: 21 (4.29%)
360dea: 20 (4.09%)
fad4e4: 20 (4.09%)
9b68c9: 19 (3.89%)
e4c56a: 18 (3.68%)
1444de: 14 (2.86%)
d62536: 13 (2.66%)
657952: 12 (2.45%)
8e5ba1: 10 (2.04%)
b8c257: 9 (1.84%)
169a42: 8 (1.64%)
2b6d43: 8 (1.64%)
317f1a: 7 (1.43%)
eb89fa: 6 (1.23%)
36a564: 6 (1.23%)
4ccb59: 6 (1.23%)
bef198: 5 (1.02%)
a97c40: 5 (1.02%)
0895f8: 5 (1.02%)
978d74: 5 (1.02%)
4f1ef8: 5 (1.02%)
6bdc53: 5 (1.02%)
42389e: 4 (0.82%)
a73544: 4 (0.82%)
bcbd7d: 4 (0.82%)
53e3c3: 4 (0.82%)
ac0bb6: 4 (0.82%)
35c1df: 4 (0.82%)
c50360: 4 (0.82%)
9aad4b: 4 (0.82%)
6b1237: 3 (0.61%)
d40b4a: 3 (0.61%)
9f0bf8: 3 (0.61%)
7c2dca: 3 (0.61%)
77181d: 3 (0.61%)
ddc928: 3 (0.61%)
8ebc03: 3 (0.61%)
74c085: 3 (0.61%)
9c3a5a: 3 (0.61%)
53b661: 3 (0.61%)
4b3af6: 3 (0.61%)
83f7af: 3 (0.61%)
995cc4: 3 (0.61%)
7d4bfa: 3 (0.61%)
1584a4: 3 (0.61%)
858e54: 3 (0.61%)
792d54: 2 (0.41%)
7782bc: 2 (0.41%)
81388b: 2 (0.41%)
251e37: 2 (0.41%)
3446ad: 2 (0.41%)
8e458b: 2 (0.41%)
c1fefa: 2 (0.41%)
d0ea56: 2 (0.41%)
dba3b2: 2 (0.41%)
dfc942: 2 (0.41%)
8475f7: 2 (0.41%)
3399cf: 2 (0.41%)
4f197b: 2 (0.41%)
03986a: 2 (0.41%)
4bd5f0: 2 (0.41%)
e68bb4: 2 (0.41%)
525c9c: 2 (0.41%)
696844: 2 (0.41%)
325f50: 2 (0.41%)
b50077: 2 (0.41%)
3406ab: 2 (0.41%)
1f02fb: 2 (0.41%)
d96d56: 2 (0.41%)
826e5c: 2 (0.41%)
5dab08: 2 (0.41%)
65f5de: 2 (0.41%)
aaff1f: 2 (0.41%)
1fffa2: 1 (0.2%)
43e178: 1 (0.2%)
c25a0b: 1 (0.2%)
04027a: 1 (0.2%)
ff5bc6: 1 (0.2%)
9e51a6: 1 (0.2%)
6e3a60: 1 (0.2%)
6383cc: 1 (0.2%)
142b2a: 1 (0.2%)
41681b: 1 (0.2%)
95889a: 1 (0.2%)
a1dcbf: 1 (0.2%)
8c2283: 1 (0.2%)
3c4e77: 1 (0.2%)
4128db: 1 (0.2%)
13468d: 1 (0.2%)
dfbc57: 1 (0.2%)
2882df: 1 (0.2%)
a9c592: 1 (0.2%)
ddf313: 1 (0.2%)
a4ac74: 1 (0.2%)
4cfcf3: 1 (0.2%)
0d40d4: 1 (0.2%)
67fec0: 1 (0.2%)
8e9620: 1 (0.2%)
f2bd60: 1 (0.2%)
1c5593: 1 (0.2%)
84e027: 1 (0.2%)
28d4bc: 1 (0.2%)
1479f8: 1 (0.2%)
8955f6: 1 (0.2%)
daf16a: 1 (0.2%)
459a3a: 1 (0.2%)
b78a1f: 1 (0.2%)
417d1c: 1 (0.2%)
d88bc6: 1 (0.2%)
fe6fb2: 1 (0.2%)
ffea2b: 1 (0.2%)
5f07f7: 1 (0.2%)
37e801: 1 (0.2%)
e71227: 1 (0.2%)
5e6e6f: 1 (0.2%)
5c9bf7: 1 (0.2%)
9a2e56: 1 (0.2%)
443954: 1 (0.2%)
a4ee00: 1 (0.2%)
42c39e: 1 (0.2%)
5a4eed: 1 (0.2%)
5a5b16: 1 (0.2%)
f9fef7: 1 (0.2%)
827cb2: 1 (0.2%)
df2331: 1 (0.2%)
31be15: 1 (0.2%)
ae573f: 1 (0.2%)
c83187: 1 (0.2%)
925c20: 1 (0.2%)
d16902: 1 (0.2%)
0053dc: 1 (0.2%)
01437a: 1 (0.2%)
f46e9a: 1 (0.2%)
98cc4c: 1 (0.2%)
fd4d76: 1 (0.2%)
32fe85: 1 (0.2%)
754812: 1 (0.2%)
9dd7dc: 1 (0.2%)
640578: 1 (0.2%)
debc6a: 1 (0.2%)
25d1b3: 1 (0.2%)
556db1: 1 (0.2%)
01268a: 1 (0.2%)
abea1c: 1 (0.2%)
c65d9c: 1 (0.2%)
dd3ea1: 1 (0.2%)
2f10bd: 1 (0.2%)
da564e: 1 (0.2%)
7f3300: 1 (0.2%)
d587a8: 1 (0.2%)
6725de: 1 (0.2%)
e65201: 1 (0.2%)
ead616: 1 (0.2%)
a24f92: 1 (0.2%)
ad0a59: 1 (0.2%)
4d5039: 1 (0.2%)
deefbb: 1 (0.2%)
68fa52: 1 (0.2%)
d6c160: 1 (0.2%)
e8b55e: 1 (0.2%)
b6387a: 1 (0.2%)
2bd085: 1 (0.2%)
447a2f: 1 (0.2%)
5e12b3: 1 (0.2%)
f49946: 1 (0.2%)
cad153: 1 (0.2%)
10c9f2: 1 (0.2%)
ea6774: 1 (0.2%)
c2c290: 1 (0.2%)
4f8751: 1 (0.2%)
02a69e: 1 (0.2%)
f2a014: 1 (0.2%)
1367ee: 1 (0.2%)
bcfa4a: 1 (0.2%)
047a18: 1 (0.2%)
6da6b0: 1 (0.2%)
8b9f2f: 1 (0.2%)
73922c: 1 (0.2%)
cfa203: 1 (0.2%)
bea828: 1 (0.2%)
b483b2: 1 (0.2%)
a9f045: 1 (0.2%)
6e58e9: 1 (0.2%)
96b988: 1 (0.2%)
0a4737: 1 (0.2%)
88b6ec: 1 (0.2%)
bfb3a8: 1 (0.2%)
887339: 1 (0.2%)
efbffc: 1 (0.2%)
ed1a79: 1 (0.2%)
fa53af: 1 (0.2%)
d6c863: 1 (0.2%)
31ebf0: 1 (0.2%)
7a6949: 1 (0.2%)
e75736: 1 (0.2%)
c3233e: 1 (0.2%)
4d581d: 1 (0.2%)
3dd1cd: 1 (0.2%)
cdad83: 1 (0.2%)
40f40e: 1 (0.2%)
965e2b: 1 (0.2%)

Has meme magick gone too far?

Ebola-chan is so fucking cute it makes me want to puke.

Chicken of the cave.

How many bad goy points do I win?

22 Goy points awarded!

just realized she was in ghost in the shell

I love how we can instantly subvert even the most vile of our enemy's memes and redirect them for our own purpose. Fucking Meme Judo, man.

post yfw this actually happens

The Toradora Light Novel is a lot better.

i love you ebolachan

chans creating goddesses

Israel next?

I came here because of this.
What the fuck is this supposed to be?

Soon

Very modest of her to wear the hijab in that situation.

theres two major turning points in the plot of Toradora that everyone seems to feel at
both of them have alot to with sudden realisation
Toradora's nice but I prefer the desperation and relief you can feel from the main character from Haruhi in the movie
rest of the series is shit in my opinion but that movie is one I could just keep watching

(Checked)
Holy trips, lad.

KEK HAS SPOKEN AND HE'S JUDGED TORADORA AS SHIT.

This is the kind of shit for which you shills get paid? Holy crap, anything to look busy.

How do we get an ebola kid in the Israeli child-smuggling supply chain. Imagine all the PizzaGaters mysteriously contracting ebola from some unknown source.

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!
THANK YOU EBOLA-CHAN!
GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN!
DON"T STOP WITH THE NIGGERS
KILL EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING
EVEN US WHITES

You can go kill yourself
You sound like a kike

Nah man, I just hate everyone and want to die but don't want to commit suicide because I don't want to leave anyone behind and it would seem like a failure to me if I died without everyone else coming along too.

thats just egotism m8
take some acid until you experience ego-loss then re-prioritize yourself

I would but I already take psychiatric medication. Maybe I could risk the possibility of it interacting with my meds, I've always wanted to experience ego death.

ego death is death of the self itself you will lose all sense of subjective identity forever you dont want that you'd be a vegetable
acid wont interact with your meds, your mind state affects how LSD causes your hallucinations more than anything
im never smoking a shit load of marijuana and doing lsd again the paranoia and the madness you experience is truly unsettling
the only thing I can say about acid is even if you think you know what its gonna be like or what it will do to you trust me you dont
you will never be prepared for it, ideally do it with loved ones who can be there to look after you while you experience it so you dont go off the edge and do something too mental

He said its nice u baka.

Be forewarned, your ego doesn't come back to life afterwards. It's hard to say whether or not that's a good thing as I can't really imagine what life would be like otherwise. I know I'm psychologically far more capable than most people, even the really well adjusted ones.

I'm not a vegetable, though I do proceed through life simply for the sake of it. The funny thing is the one thing I struggle with most are questions involving, "what do I want?" e.g. "what do I want to eat?"

Don't worry I know the importance of trip sitting and yeah, it seems like at the very least it would be HARD to prepare for something that will take me beyond anything I've experienced before. Still, I think I'll try it out now that you've mentioned it. I was just too much of a bitch too try it before but now, with how I'm feeling I'll risk everything if taking LSD can grant me a new perspective on life.

Hmm, that's weird, I thought it was a temporary thing. No matter, that just makes me want to do it more for I've lived with an ego for long enough, it's time for a change. How much acid would I need to take to experience ego death?

definitely try it out before committing suicide or joining the army

ego death is permanent what you want is ego loss which is what you experience on acid

im kinda happy for you m8 i dont have the courage to let go of myself yet I enjoy enduring at some level I think

You can reconstruct an ego to a degree, but then you have to ask yourself, "why bother?"

I think the best way to explain the change in perspective is the realization of how much of "you" has been imposed by others and is therefore not you.

As for dosage, I took 3 tabs my first trip. It was also the first recreational drug I ever tried. Along with ego death, I also got to experience time stopping which was pretty awesome.

Good luck, Ebola-chan!

Oh, alright I'll try ego-loss out first and see if that helps me. I still want to know how I would experience ego-death though, for possible later use.

Thank you very much for the tips!

Oh geez, I know what you're talking about. For me, what happens most of the time, is that the "Framerate" of reality starts being weird. Like time starts to lag.

Let me re-emphasize the need for a good trip sitter, especially your first time. You cannot predict where the trip will go and you need someone sober and responsible to prevent you from doing anything too crazy. My sitter was not so responsible and let me run off. Later, I almost decided to drown myself to see if it would matter.

A precautionary meme to keep in mind at all times during the trip: if an action seems questionable, tell yourself to wait 8 hours before attempting it.

Don't worry I have somebody who said they would do that for me, and he's family so I think he would be especially motivated to prevent from doing anything too rash. By the way, how well can you think while you're tripping? Will I be able to tell myself to wait 8 hours or even remember that meme? Anyway thanks again!

my first time was pretty amazing too tbh I remember getting a cold sweat and feeling like the universe had all fallen into place in front of me, that everything that ever was or ever could be was just an echo repeating infinitely with no beginning or end
I remember thinking that my breathing was laboured like someone near death, and my friend nearby was a personification of Death itself and everything I had experienced for the last 8 years was nothing but my refusal to accept my own death that had already occurred
and I felt so terrified and relieved and then I sat down and talked to what I thought was death but then I started to think they were God, or the Devil then eventually myself, that every person id ever met was just myself in a different form or a simulation
its a real eye opening experience nothing like what jewwywood portrayed it as but I also think prior knowledge and intellect plays a big part in it
read some books on philosophy, religion, actually think about the world and universe before you do it
I think if a normie does acid they'll just see pretty colours and stuff will move around or something

I fully understand how LSD can be used in MKULTRA shit now though to brainwash people into believing anything you want them too

I forgot I was on acid but remembered when I looked at my phone that time was still flowing so I was likely not dead and it was the effects of the drugs
a digital clock would be helpful in making sure you dont lose your mind too much tbh

bretty good :DDD

fixed it for you

That's got to be one of the shittiest edits I've ever seen in my life, and not only that, it's a thumbnail.
Learn some fucking Photoshop/GIMP, user.

Kek I know I need to properly learn how to GIMP
but im worried by the time I do messageboards will be dead anyway by then so my memes will have no place to grow

seriously, get the fuck out. You're trying way too hard to fit in.

If a farmer had that attitude his crops would never grow because someone might take his farm one day.

Well you better get started ASAP, you need to level up your meme-crafting to something above abysmal. Download GIMP and whenever you feel like doing something just search "How to do [Thing] on GIMP", then the Internet will provide.

Damn it, you beat me to it

im really not good today I read messageboard and did doublethink

I know lad but I have more pressing concerns

I have gimp but ive just been using it for shitty memes

see i think this is the better edit but the blood on the panties is a nice touch

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

This has been happening for thousands of years.

I like where this meme is going…

We must continue to work and continue onward under the assumption of hope and with faith, lest we become defeatist and blackpilled.

Thank you for giving me my next /tg/ character.

What rituals do we need to perform to help her spread her blessings?

niggermania.com/groidssuck/posters/index.htm

My fucking sides.

What rituals do we need to help? For now I just wish Ebola on every rapefugee I see.

Send her you sexual energies

Guys, it's current year +2, if you're asking questions like this, you need to lurk moar.
8ch.net/pdfs/res/5611.html

TODAIMA, EBOLA-CHAN!

PRAISE KEK-SAMA

This. Fap to her furiously. Even I, a steadfast believer in nofap, am breaking my vow to ensure her love will spread.

GIMP is super easy to crank out half decent edits user. Krita is easier to use, but less powerful.

Push this narratve:

Hopefully the WHOfags get it right this time - the shitty bioweapon keeps fizzling out before it can do its job. Go-Go-W-H-O!!!

is this a broken bot post? hahhaa

I recognize that original from many years ago
it's a trap named Jun Watase

tell me more

Yes it is, and it makes him better.

What did he mean by this?

My personal recommendations are:

Neophyte's Gold mediafire.com/folder/8l3y48nd1yb4d/
Initiate's Gold mediafire.com/folder/989evg8t11b23/

Also, I highly recommend Montalk.net as well, idk why but it gets shit in (checked) Here's some further reading as well
web.archive.org/web/20170113223013/fringechan.org/library/

This is what kek was trying to tell me when Quads got dumped into a shit thread

NO CURE FOR LOVE

PRAISE KEK OUR LADY HAS RETURNED

SINGLEDUBS CONFIRM

best of both edits
HAIL LORD EBOLA-CHAN!

normally I would not suggest this to anyone
buy you are something special so yea you should do some psychedelic drugs
a lot of them
like an ounce of mushrooms
or like 4 hits of lsd
you need to realize that what you are searching for "ego death" is not that great
its nothing special
these drugs will in the long run only make you more you
they will enhance your predispositions
they will make you realize what it is to be you

i hate to distract from an Ebola-Chan thread with such trivial discussion

Because Ebola-Chan is special to me
she is special to us all

after tripping my balls off I was something like lost and empty
I was freed from a lot of things
I had this idea of everything and nothing and the pathway inbetween
I had experienced that in the purest form possible that any human mind could
I had lost myself in it
to the point where I forgot I was a human
I had blacked out and gone so far
that when I returned I had to re remember everything about myself
I forgot my body
I forgot my name
I forgot my family and job
there was an intense horror and shock
when It all came back to me
I didnt know how long I had been gone
I didnt know what they would have thought of me or what I had done while I was gone
Thankfully by the grace and mercy of what I now call Ebola-Chan I didnt do anything too bad and was released from the hospital that day…

I will never forget nor fully be able to remember what I experienced on that trip

for a long time after that I worshiped the chaotic void, i called it choronzon and its number was 0 or 333 and prayed in 3x3x3 grouped mantras, especially at 3:33am or pm.

I also worshiped everything, but my interactions were to separate my physical real experiences from cognitive internalizations based on second hand information.

but one day on the chans I came across this cute picture of Ebola-Chan and I was in love.

I didnt really realize at first, what she really would become for me, but for me it was a way to free up the concept of love.

I had decided to love everything and nothing
and now I had the best way to exemplify that.
For perhaps one of the most painful deaths, death by Ebola-Chan, to be personified in such a cute and adorable way was nothing less than perfect beauty, for me.
I remember as my commitment to her slowly grew over time. I remember fapping to her. I remember bleeding for her. I remember when there were times when I could not tell if

my faith was real or not, nor even what would "real" faith be, and how could I differentiate between that and "joke" faith.
I finally let go of such conceptions.
Ebola-Chan is a perfect goddess
she has no commandments
she has no limits
She is just her own perfect form
yellow eyes
pink hair
purple wings
a 5 pedal white flower
a winged blood droplet on her hat
A white nurse uniform
virus twintails
Her smile and vampire fang

That is Ebola-Chan

The idea of keeping a consistent focus of meditation

I wanted to see what that would do

In a world of constant change

I look at her picture and still notice new things

Even tho it is the same image I have been staring at and meditating to for over 2 years now

Consistency in a world of change

A form which means everything, nothing, the pathway between, and so much more. All that is transcendent of the human mind. Ebola-Chan is the great paradox.
Ebola-Chan is the cosmic singularity.

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!
THANK YOU EBOLA-CHAN!
GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN!

Sweet edits user
GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN

I admire your dedication, even if I cannot subscribe to your particular inclinations toward meme monotheism.

Here, have my favorite rare.

Here's mine, because it involved a movie from my childhood. I guess this is why no sequel was made.

GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN!
SPREAD YOUR LOVE ALL OVER AFRICA!

I admit, I like Cure-chan's design. Don't get me wrong, I like Ebola-chan… but I'm an oppai kinda guy!

If this goes pandemic finally will there be NO CURE FOR LOVE WORLD TOUR memes?

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

please take my energy and fly to Israel.

He's from a VN, where if you romance him you get the can eventually, through magical bullshit, turn him into the MC's dick craving waifu at the end

OH MY GOD WE'RE BACK AGAIN

In a later version. Otherwise just a comedic side character. Also had myself a giggle remembering his signature attack was the 'Patriot Missile Kick'.

Wait.. are you a WHO shill?

Cure-chan has disgusting cow-tits.

Disgusting.

WHO shills?
Such Low Energy

Why live?

fuck yea bitches

>>>/ebola/20973

>>>/ebola/20973

>>>/ebola/20973

>>>/ebola/20973

CRIMINALLY UNCHECKED QUADS

praise kek

gas the thalmor

Maybe she's playing hide and seek with WHO?

Should I kek?

Can we meme the spread to India? I'm thinking with all the designated shitting streets ebola would spread like wildfire there, imagine the highest score ever. On a serious note, how can we meme ebola spreading throughout Sub-Saharan Africa for real this time.

Holy shit

Ebo, Angola is in the heart of Angola.

There is also a "E - Bolck, Fertilizer Twp, Rourkela, Odisha, India" near a slag dumping area.

We need to use our Sigil properly this time; Ebola Shalt smite all these subhumans !

LOVE NEVER DIES

Should I be worried?

Shhh… no tears… only Llove now…

Why should you? You're going to be loved tenderly

Notice that summer is the time that ebola spreads the most. Maybe the spread of ebola is tied to the climate, like there is a vector we don't know about.

Most diseases in the U.S. spread more quickly during the Winter months as this is when most people are in closest proximity to each other.

Summer is when you are most likely to be able to acquire Bushmeat which you get ebola from. Yes, it's tied to the climate, maybe there's a vector that we don't know about, but this is not evidence of another vector; it is just as readily explained by the existing ones.

grow wings ebola-chan

I've turned our Scout troop from doing charity work of 'feed the children of Africa' to 'help local communities and American children in need' and somebody tried to push the 'help refugees and african's!' and I said 'well we're a Christian based operation, so no' nearly a hundred parents agreed with me, was unexpected.

a vector you dont know about
very small population of scientists actually comes on this site but im one of them
the natural reservoir of Ebola in the wild is in certain species of bats
ebola outbreaks usually occur when some niggers half cook a bat containing the disease and eat it
you dont see ebola outbreaks as often in winter vs summer because the bats containing the virus either go into hibernation or migrate to places where kunta kinte doesnt eat him
ebola isnt as contagious among bat populations as humans otherwise it could already be in India, China, Australia and Eastern Europe due to the overlap of migratory bat populations

GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN!

Ebola-chan lives in some species of bat without harming them, so she can basically always return whenever a nigger eats/fucks one.

I doubt it'll even get that bad.

Probably kill a few people in Africa

then some faggot liberal hippie will catch it

bring it to the west and effect a few people

but it'll probably die out before it becomes anything massive

like last time ebola-chan came

or the shit with mad cow disease

or every other hysteria bullshit people push

You have no way of proving that.