Nobody Cares about Comey Firing

COMEY FIRING GENERATED LESS BUZZ THAN THE MADDOW TAX LEAKS FLOP

archive.fo/E6Iqc

pre-coffee bread, pls forgive any fuckups

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/x312R
youtube.com/watch?v=8l9weYskDmY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your only fuckup was being this much of a faggot.

sorry Rach

lol
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/863007411132649473

Was just about to post this. What is he implying here

better

Best case is he's hinting at evidence that can be used for the prosecution of both Comey and Hillary Clinton.

Another day, another proof that "democracy" is just a pipe dream and the tool of evil.

That could go either way. If Comey leaks information, tapes could prove Comey's a liar, or it could be Trump's worried about sensitive information being leaked via Comey taping conversations.

Either way, I bet we're about to find out.

Trump keeps demanding I smug. Who am I to say no?

Don't trust jack shit you read from the hill, or the nyt, or wapo, or any of the other deep state mouthpieces that are going to be covering for comey.

the reason no one cares is because the news is trying way too fucking hard to make people care and people are just tuning the whole situation out.

THIS
they can't even top the hype they generated for the benign tax returns. normies are clearly put off by (((their))) desperation…they reek of it.

They've been told for 6 months that hillary lost because of comey, now they're being told he's some kind of hero. Of course they're tuning out.

Yup. With each passing day, the media gets exponentially more ridiculous. For fuck's sake, yesterday's "big news story" was how Trump got two scoops of ice cream instead of just one. Even normalfags are realizing how bullshit this is. But the media can't stop themselves. Their shrillness is a positive feedback loop.

A buddy of mine put it perfectly: "If I wanted to be preached to, I'd go to church."

Are big are the scoops in America? Something like two to four seems normal.

YUGE

FOR YOU

I hope Trump returns to his pre-election twitter shitposting.

He pretty much already has.

Media is shouting about Russia, that Trump fired Comey because he was in full FBI investigation about those. But the abhorrent media won´t tell loudly about the Uranium One deal that Hillary made with a russian group. (SVR counter-intelligence can´t be named yet).

Okay… Why they fuck is this a sticky? It's just insignificant but mildly interesting news. What's so important about this that it's worth a sticky? We'd be better off making redpill, self improvement, book, and OC threads stickied than this.

If someone has dirt on you and your in a position of power you don't publicly threaten them – would be tantamount to an admission of wrongdoing – you compromise them quietly. Read it again: before you leak anything to the press -> better hope our conversations haven't been recorded ;) ;)

When liberals are confused their mouths stop and you can smell sawdust burning.

Have you seen all the slides being added to the playground?

The medias narrative is losing enough coherence that even the most braindead of liberals are getting confused by it. the morons clapping like seals on colbert prove it

Hypothesis: (((They))) know that mass media is doomed, so they are crashing the plane with no survivors by intentionally going over the top and poisoning their own well. It will be an easier pill for people to accept that they've been over-the-top shilled than if they were to discover they've been subtlely manipulated their entire lives. People have short memories. Also, people may be more likely to blame "the media" who will insist that they HAD to create this sensational news in order to "boost ratings in order to maintain advertising revenue and stay in business" rather than the puppet masters.

It could also be genuine worry and scramble on the part of the media. Or a combination of both.

I'd like to think that this will deal a huge blow to the chosen people, but it's not true. They have Facebook. They have Google. They have DuckDuckGo. They have Tindr. Et cetera. They now have a stranglehold on what used to be our free Internet. And they still have the biggest warchest in the whole world in the form of international banks. And tons of influence in pretty much every major important institution.

Kikes are cancer. Kikes are a virus. Antisemitism shaming is an immunosuppressor. Can't name the jew, can't stop the jew.

It's almost like people are getting tired of fake news outlets screaming about how the current story will surely impeach Trump this time. Then nothing ends up happening.

That's true, but it's still a hell of a lot better than the old media. The issue with old media was that it was limited, a one-way flow of information, and completed controlled by a tiny group of kikes. They own the main social media platforms, but they'll still never be able to exert as much control over them as they had with old media. No matter how much shit they try to push, people are slipping through their fingers en masse. They simply cannot control the wild beast that is social media, no matter how they try.

What a sad creature.

Devils advocate fag here, but during that interview with moLester Holt, it did sound like Trump was making up the various convos with Comey. I don't care, but if Comey comes out and says "I never had those convos" then the libtards will have a fucking field day.

Multiply that with talking back Spicers take on the (((Rosenstein))) papers and it's a bit fucky.

Libshits are already claiming Comey never "pledged loyalty" to the God Emperor and that's one reason he was canned.

Trump is playing 4D chess somehow, just not sure his end game on this one.

that was such a satisfying clusterfuck. I hope the rache poster necked himself. If the "Trump tapes" tweet pans out the way I think it is going to, this is going to get even better.

Thank god. I was forced to listen to some coworker in the breakroom with an IQ of 76 listening to this shit on her phone yesterday. Mouthpiece on the podium kept talking about muh russians and how firing comey is "anti-democracy" and whatever weaselspeak. I was ready to stab the fork straight through the plate. Made it sound like Trump ate a live puppy on national tv for how dramatic and overblown the mouthpiece was talking.

Thank god. Tbh the average normie probably doesn't even know who comey is.

When can we lynch the lugenpresse? These lying bastards need to hang. I honest to god hate them more than niggers. I mean, it isn't a nigger's fault he's retarded. May as well blame a dog for shitting on the floor. The lugenpresse commit their slander knowingly. I want them drug out into the streets.

This. It's like the jews accuse trump of vote-rigging; turns out they were the vote-riggers. lugenpress screaming trump and muh russians, turns out shillary was selling the russians uranium. kikes are biological projectors.

Two things have to happen.

1] Amend the First Amendment and remove the freedom of the press clause.
2] Make murder legal.

Comey gave speech about hate crime and hate speech to ADL kikes the day before he was fired by Trump

archive.is/x312R
youtube.com/watch?v=8l9weYskDmY

More realistically, what we can do with the lugenpresse is fix our libel laws.

You see, the first amend DOES NOT extend to libel and slander. It is against the law to go around accusing people of things with no evidence.
…the only problem is that back in the day, some kike lawyers pulled some talmudic bullshit where libel/slander laws no longer apply to "public figures". Of course, this invokes some circular logic, because anyone important enough to be written about in the news is going to be considered a de facto public figure. In other words, the whole point of this is that the press magically became completely untouchable and they were free to shit out whatever slanderous bullshit they wanted with impunity.

Trump himself has talked fixing this. But of course it's misconstrued to mean that he's going after the first amendment and doing some draconian stalin-like shit, which simply isn't so. All it means is making the press have the same rights and limitations as everyone else.

Don't forget he was fired right before giving a speech on diversity.

RIP Lügenpresse.

How about you fuck off and die?
Freedom of press is vital to a functuoning society. What we lack is accountability.
Right now, a jorno can go live and claim Trump eats little kids with little consequence.
Yeah, they might pay a fine for libel. So what, the network pays the guy a bonus for the increase in viewrship and writes it off as a (very sucessfull) ad campaign.

When was the last time jornos had to present evidence? When was one jailed for lying on national TV.

Same argument as guns: the problem isn'tthe liberties people have, it's what they do with those.

I think you mean "add some libel laws". There are no federal libel laws because of the First Amendment. States have individual statutes concerning libel and slander, but neither is a criminal offense. You can be sued in civil court for libel/slander, but you won't go to jail for it.

Lying isn't a crime.

True, good point. But the point I'm making is that even the state statues we have regarding libel/slander can't be applied to the media.

Another avenue that needs to be gone down is simply shutting out access to news groups that are bullshit. Trump has sort of done this, but it can be taken much further. Completely revoke the press passes for everyone from CNN to NYT. Tell everyone to check out XYZ alternative media or youtube channels for exclusive interviews with him. Hell, if Trump said he was going to migrate to Gab.ai or anotherr twitter alternative, how much of a blow would that be?

A truly smart lawyer could apply fraudulent representation to the media if they misrepresent something just to get viewers. More viewers = More ad revenue. That means libel/slander could be getting them more money, which is fraud.

It would take some serious legal wrangling to do it, though. There's a LOT of court precedent that protects the media, going all the way back to George Washington.

Exactly, just like Colbert's audience the other night. Yaaa! I mean boo! I mean….tell us what to think Steve!

What happened?

Colbert says "Comey's been fired."
Audience cheers and twerks and jumps for joy.
Colbert says, "Lot of Trump supporters here tonight."
Audience sits in confused silence.

It's on Jewtube.

Liberals are literally retarded.

Holy fucking shit if that happened that's priceless.

He clearly meant it the one way

It really did. I swear to god, this is meme magic. It plays out just like those parody greentext stories in colbert threads on halfchan Holla Forums

Man they just eat them selves alive with their own retardation.

There's a reason you didn't get quads. You're wrong.

If a media outlet lied to advertisers about the size of their audience, that would be fraudulent misrepresentation. Lying to rubes at home, and then faithfully delivering an audience to the advertisers who are paying for the audience, is not fraud. It's evil as shit, and it may yet be the death of us, but it's not illegal at all. It's not even actionable in civil court.

This should be predictable. The inauguration is big because new president. The AHCA and travel ban are big because they're bread and butter pocketbook issues, which is really all most normalfags care about when they're trying to get by.

But they left out the most important story
THE EBIL NAZI DICTATOR DRUMPF GOT TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM
TWO SCOOPS!!
He's also got SMALL HANDS! hahaha drumpfbullies BTFO!
Why is this a sticky?

My understanding is that "freedom of the press" means "freedom for an American to print anything using the printing press and distribute it" and not "freedom for a select class of people we name the 'press' to to be immune from slander and libel laws." The meaning has been perverted.

I'm not a lawyer.

It's very hard to control social platforms.

I regularly chat with my friends, family, etc. and kikes can't do shit to tell my inner circle what i think and my opinion.

At most, they can censor me when i post in faceberg or something, but even then, micro-communications with my friends cannot be easily controlled.

People are getting aware of this faster than you think.

I still don't know what's the next step of their master plan. It's not like they can escape to Israel or something. This time, their whole history is recorded in archive, memes, caps, etc.

This time there is no escape for them.

The real problem is that the press isn't technically lying. They pose leading questions to their audience and officials ("Is Donald Trump in league with Russia?"), skew real, legitimate facts to fit an agenda (Donald Trump gets an extra scoop of ice cream and eats fried chicken with a knife and fork, how ridiculous!"), and uses allegations to further deliver the (((message))) they want to present while technically not saying it themselves ("An anonymous source tonight reports that Donald Trump was allegedly recorded in secret, caught performing sexual acts in Russia.")
This actually needs additional laws to stop, but always be wary of (((who))) might end up having that additional power in the future.

Don't be retarded.

Depends on the place. Big franchises? Scoops are probably small, if they even use scoops at all instead of a soft ice cream dispenser. Small-time local businesses that actually give a shit about their customers and neighbors like a true nationalist? They generally tend to have big scoops.

This isn't the meta board, goon.
>>>/pdfs/
>>>/polarchive/
>>>/polmeta/

Kill yourself kike.

Learn to read. Especially learn about "IF, THEN" statements in English.

IF you want to [insert scenario]
THEN you have to [insert hypothetical]

This. "Freedom" has been twisted into "Immunity."

Kill yourself kike.

Learn to read.

I want Comey to go full Samson-mode and just start leaking everything on everybody in petulant rage. UNMASK THE WHOLE DAMN DEEP STATE YOU FUCK.

Saved.

Kill yourself kike.

They'll find out what tv shows and shit your inner circle watches. Then they create a character that mimics your opinions and introduce that character to your inner circle's favorite shows. The episodes of that show are then morality tales about how that character and by extension you are crazy and evil and your inner circle should hate that character and you.

You have another suggestion?

Any action that doesn't involve killing freedoms the citizenry should have just because outside forces that shouldn't be citizens have misused them is better. Or would you have the 2nd amendment and all gun rights removed because niggers get their hi-points and glocks and shoot people?

Well, freedom of the press is enumerated in the First Amendment. There literally is no other LEGAL way to silence the press without gutting the First Amendment. That's how it works, kiddo.

You can't make a libel law if it's unConstitutional. Why do you think there are ZERO federal libel laws?

The first amendment never protected libel and slander, you lying jew.

Have you even bothered to read the thread?

See:

The First Amendment does protect libel. Lying is not a crime.

COMEY! WE GOT COMEY HERE!

See? Nobody cares.

I love how Eric Holder and that woman from the Hugh Mungus video are sitting on the other table.

That makes no sense at all. He's clearly threatening to release incriminating tapes of Comey if Comey leaks any info.

It's the second time I hear this shit again. "Oh, I can lie all I want, it's not a crime!"
Try calling 911 because you're having an heartattack and then say "oops, I lied, it's not a crime though!"
Or try lying in court next time you're summoned.

Lying IS a crime dunce. Even omission can be a crime, depending on what you did.
A fucking insurance company nearby SUED the crap out of someone because they neglected to inform them of previous complications in their intestines. That's right, someone got sued because they didn't tell a mega-corp that they make mega-farts.

What the first amendment did together with the "public figure" concept was make it okay to publish shit that isn't true and isn't fundamental. People just accepted that sometimes you don't have all facts but you need to formulate an opinion, so you do the best you can with what you have. And nowadays, that means 5 seconds of observation are enough for someone to make a dissertation on your sexual life.

This shit has gone completely off-road here. The problem is not and has never been the ability the press has to write anything they want. It has to do with the fact that if the press is caught lying and damaging someone with those lies, they have no repercursions because "lmao, it's a public figure, that means I get out of jail for free, pass START and collect $200 :^)"

End this shit, make them acontable, make them pay for the damage they dish out for fake news, and CNN and friends will colapse overnight.

Trump regularly lays out bait like this. To his idiotic opposition it sounds like a weak-point to exploit (i.e. the media that salivates and spreads it predictably), while it primes the audience to consider 'tapes' that might 'leak'. If they do leak from Trump, most likely, everyone will think it was from Comey doing something retarded and massively illegal.

If they take the bait as Trump has now framed it, it gives Trump the ability to not only make his opposition look like criminal morons, but gives him more reason and public backing to 'clamp down' on Deep State actors and puppets. And if they don't take the bait, Trump wins still because they don't even try for that attack vector which means a successful defense of that position if they even had a 'damning tape'.

This guy makes Xanatos Gambits look fucking effortless.

Sometimes the best shills for a good cause are the precise enemies to that cause. When the lugenpresse wails and whines and lies and slanders so obviously, it turns normies against them and towards those who point it out truthfully. Because we are in a truth-scarce information economy right now, whoever tells the truth becomes the most valuable. The lugenpresse seeds its own destruction at the hands of those whose propaganda is based in reality and truth. So, us essentially. And Trump. They are useful idiots, and even if they absolutely despise us they are working for our interests by showing the world the despicable nature of our opposition.

Skilled street preachers do this all the time. They gin up a crowd of debased, morally compromised, and nasty people by saying things that will piss them off, who then scream and wail and jilt at the preacher while at the same time treating him like an authority figure worthy of paying attention to. The normies who then wander by are attracted by all the noise and authority-behavior, witness the horrid actions and words of the crowd ganging up on the preacher, and automatically sympathize with the preacher even if they wholly disagree with them at the moment. That opens the doors to many normies to get pilled on whatever the preacher happens to be saying, which often is communicated much more reasonably when the curious come up to talk one-on-one with them. It's rhetorical judo - using your opposition's force against them rather than directly resisting it. The deranged opposition actually amplifies the reach and strength of your message. And Trump does it masterfully and constantly.

You seem to be confusing those two things. Lying is not a crime. Creating a public safety hazard - for instance, by misuse of public services like ambulance, police, etc - is a crime. I mistakenly thought we were all adults here and didn't need to sperg out about the minutia.

No, that's not it at all. The media is allowed to right out LIE about someone and there isn't a damn thing anyone can do about it. Pic related - it went to the Supreme Court.

Then… I only have to things to say:
a)My previous post was wrong.
b)The press is FUBAR.

I don't think removing or gutting the first amendment is the way to go.
I'd rather try gutting the press itself first. If that doesn't work, well, it's beyond saving, so go ahead with removing freedom of speech. But I think we should always try public lynchings first. They usually work.

Slander has as nearly absolute-defenses that if you as the defendant can prove what you said about the plaintiff is true, you're not guilty of slander, which is defined as untrue statements made that damage the reputation and welfare of another party. So the lying aspect is very important in slander and libel cases.

However, there is some other kind of reputation-damaging lawsuit type the name of which I cannot remember… where it doesn't matter if what was said was the truth, just the fact that it was damaging and malicious is enough. I think Hulk Hogan's takedown of Gawker was along those lines - the sex tapes and what he said were true, but the malicious damages Gawker brought to his estate by violating his privacy and copyrights were serious enough for the court to side with him and kill that cesspool that was Gawker.

The problem with the media is that they can always try to say, "We didn't mean to be malicious - we were just doing our jobs," and, "This will have a 'chilling effect' on journalism in this country!" which were exactly the defenses Gawker tried to use against Hogan. They fucked up because their abuse was so absolutely egregious that even the court didn't buy the 'chilling effect' argument.

I'm not a lawyer either, but I do think there should be some punishment for lying and whatever this other kind of intentionally damaging shit that is especially important for information-peddlers like the media to be subject to. Go too far however and everyone will be afraid of getting successfully sued for saying even true-yet-unflattering things about others, media or otherwise.

Yeah, that's one of the things I fear when I see anons defending the abolishment of the first amendment.
It's one way to "fix" the problem, sure, but countless times through history, the press actually stood against shit like corrupt politicians and corporations and actually stuck to the "little man".
This is the reason to make it DOUBLY wrong for the media to blatantly lie about shit: they're not just deceiving their own users, they're taking a massive dump on centuries of press history and principles.

The First Amendment is necessary to resist tyranny, which is a possibility even with the best of intentions. Road to Hell, etc etc… Plus getting rid of the First Amendment or weakening it severely would just make our argumentation weaker as we just censor the opposition, and any weakness in reason will cause the downfall of a society.

We just need a good court case in the Supreme Court that pits some big News Co. against someone in an egregious manner that can then allow rules to be updated defining what 'freedom of the press' entails and what responsibilities they and all citizens have towards not being malicious bastards about it, and set up real punishments for its infringement - like what should already be happening.

Admit it, jew. You want the first amendment gone so you can implement all the "hate speech" laws europoors have to deal with.

He's not a shill nor is he a jew.
He's a 15 year old fresh from facebook with "revolutionary nazi ideas" and wants to fit in.

We were bound to get a lot of posters like that, especially with the reddit and 4chan exposure the crossposters bring us.
I'm not complaining, it's a wasted effort: anons WILL crosspost and we can't stop that from happening.
We need to deal with it by educating the young.
Start by getting them to think critically, to stop seing the world in a black&white morality black and white races are a must though.

So what you mean is, this was actually a monumental event?

Slightly smaller than a tennis ball, typically. Two scoops is entirely reasonable.

The only thing I thought about that story was
Which I bet is what Trump intended when he baited reporters into kvetching about it.