NIGGER SHOOTS WHITE KID IN THE FACE

NIGGER SHOOTS WHITE KID IN THE FACE

archive.fo/hQjfy

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GK9nD
youtube.com/watch?v=rf1oD-PjF0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was he getting his hair cut when the cops caught up to him?

Fuck niggers and their enablers.

Why are niggers so amazingly stupid? Did he think he could just shoot a kid in the face and if he ran fast enough he'd never get caught? I swear they are just animals.

You still aren't red pilled user. Majority of these sort of hit and run crimes remains UNSOLVED.

Niggers?

He probably didn't even realize he was committing a crime. He's just getting back at the white man for slavery 'n shiet. We wuz kangz n whitey took it all from us bix nood muppa didda, he dindu nuffin.

Niggers are territorial animals. If you invade their claimed territory it's muh dick time.

A moment of silence as we pray to St. Roof for a quick repentance

Was the kid being racist?

To the nigger the white man is always being a racist, his mere existence is racist and racism must be stopped.
Niggers hate all of us on an instinctual level, and we ought to ingrain the same sort of hate into ourselves if we want the race to survive.

Of course, mang. Ooga booga bix nood muh muh racism fried chicken watermelon *inaudible ape sounds*

Niggers are fucking infants, mentally unfit for society. They're dangerous, considering nothing they do is ever thought out, given any sort of consideration, prior to acting.

Christ fucking nig animl

Get lst fbi kikes

This better be treat as a hate crime.

We may never know his true intentions.

blow your brains out alt-kike niggerlover. You don't belong here.

Calm down.

ahahahaha cuck deserved it, and his daughter would probably have become vermin such as her parents were she not killed before maturing.

I get your baiting but are you autistic, a gun has no meaning if he's shot before he can even realize what's happening.

You're a real sick fuck. kill yourself too baitman

If you think that's bad, I read this article from the UK yesterday:

"Spurned paki beat white lover mum-of-two white children with an iron, poured paint down her throat and then burned her alive in chilling murder"
archive.is/GK9nD

no sympathy for race traitors

fuck you shitskin morality is you all must die now fuck off

The Jews haven't updated the muslim races yet that monogamy and loyalty to ones partner are no longer important.

jew tried got stomped by whites don;t word slad me nigger

in fact your multi culti bs is condusive to all white saying ucking you jew TIME TO GASS

But good propaganda material to save potential future mudsharks

maybe one day your will meet a white natsoc like me

Welcome to Holla Forums
Enjoy your stay, and don't forget: you're here forever

have you ever been so angry that you wished your body would convert to pure antimatter and annihilate this fucking parasite infested rock already?

Nearly everyday I think about it.

All depressed or suicidal anons start killing niggers now.

t. fbi

This calls for a ==race war== now!

race war

Hey, if it happens, it happens. Saves on uniform costs.

Let down by e-celebrities yet again.

Niggers, Caleb. You live in South Carolina, you should already know this. It's niggers. Had you been born 100 years ago, not only would the shooter have been strung the fuck up, but he probably would have known better that to try it in the first place.

I swear, the worst disease the West has ever contracted is liberal ideas about equality. The crushing majority of niggers need rules imposed from above; no questions allowed and no objections considered. Just a simple set of rules: Don't disrupt society, stay the fuck away from the whites, always show respect. That's all.

In the old days, this was enforced, and we had peace and quiet. Niggers didn't like it, but they didn't have to; it was enough to drive home the point that angry whites would lynch the nig-nog who hurt a white child. That kept order well enough.

Now, the position of the nigger is like that of a child whose parents have just stopped enforcing the rules. Instead of magically growing up and becoming an adult, he's eating whipped cream for dinner and taping the cat to the wall. That isn't good for the kid, it's not good for his community, and it's a nightmare for anyone who has to deal with the brat when he finds a gun. Now here we are.

Max Kek. Dylann is woke as fuck. How can we get his "terribly racist" manifesto in front of as many people as possible?

Slow day Moishe?

Does anyone have the video of some guy in the 50s or 60s talking about communists using blacks to attack white neighborhoods in order to provoke a race war? Full video appreciated, but the clip is fine too.

Two Jews should die every time a nigger kills or seriously hurts a white person

No sympathy, no, but they should know that every time they kill one of ours that ten of theirs will be eliminated. Every time one of these goes unanswered, they get bolder.

You misspelled All.

There aren't that many jews in the world.

By which I mean that you'd use them all up inside of a week.

AROUND BLACKS
STEP ON THE GAS

ye of little faith, all shall be revealed to you the longer you remain here

It's the grasshopper and squirrel thing again…

No user, that policy has failed. Death, for all of them. Men, women & children, I don't even care if they are old and inside a church. Kill them all. I read that in a book somewhere, may have been the old testament

it would help if the text limitation was increased on this fucking board itself

ORLANDO, Fla. - An 11-year-old girl was kidnapped and raped in Orange County, sheriff's deputies said.

The crime was reported at 7 a.m. Monday near Forest City and Riverside Park roads in Orlando.

No other details about the attack have been released.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office released a sketch Tuesday night of the man suspected of attacking the girl.

Deputies said the assailant is a black man, about 25-30 years old and weighing 180 pounds. He is 6 feet, 2 inches to 6 feet, 4 inches tall and has a low haircut, brown eyes and a medium oval-shaped scar on the left side of his face.

Deputies said the man was last seen wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, a navy blue T-shirt, blue jeans and black sneakers. He was seen driving a dark blue or purple four-door car with dark-tinted windows.

"I will be on the lookout, and I will continue to hold my kids very close to home," said Casey Thomas, who lives at the Magnolia Condominiums, near the intersection where investigators said the girl was kidnapped.

Thomas said her 11-year-old daughter gets on the bus at the complex at 7:05 a.m. every day.

"I was petrified," Thomas said. "My daughter is 11 and, you know, I have boys, and my kids catch the bus at 7:05 a.m. and go to Rock Springs. I'm scared to death."

Thomas said that because she was not notified, she has continued to let her young children play outside near the intersection since the kidnapping and assault.

"We are right here in this area," she said. "They could have let us know because, like I said, I've got kids, and that's scary."

http ://www.clickorlando.com/news/deputies-looking-for-man-suspected-of-kidnapping-raping-11-year-old-girl

FOUND IT

youtube.com/watch?v=rf1oD-PjF0I

agreed

These creatures do not belong on this continent.

I think that's just a jail thing

dubs

That nigger has an EA logo on his neck

Well EA only makes games for dumb niggers, so it makes sense.

How in the hell did they let enough time pass for 10+ to be fired?

Best thing to do to him and his ilk is to burn them alive in a cage

I'd say they fire pretty quickly, Mr. Flash.

I found a GOOD NIGGER on Facebook
www.facebook.com/wexler.wanza

a "Rat Round" I'd assume is handgun cartridge that fires as if it was a shotgun shell and not a handgun cartridge firing a solid sing lead core.

It looks like your handler let you fly solo too soon.

This whole event taught that kid to beware the wildlife.

fucking nogunz

is right

Yes, Timmy, that's the joke.

Justcallthemniggers.jpg

poor kid. future user in the works. he'll grow up to be bitter and angry about this and we can only hope it makes him stronger.

We should spam the father with emails "You fucking idiot why would you let one of those animals near your children?!"

Yes. Yes, I have.

Niggers dont have a good grasp on time because that would require more intelligence than they could muster. The past they can recall but not with any accuracy, mostly filled with personal boastfulness that exaggerates previous events to the point of absurdity. To think about the future to have to be able to remember the past with some accuracy and apply it to the present to project future outcomes. With knowledge and experience you can project an array of possibilities to your actions in the present to get some idea of what the future holds. Niggers cant do this, from talking to them, they have an idea of the present 'just happening' so they cant learn from their actions or actions of their peers 'shit just happens, gnomesayin'.

This is true, who the hell else would be so stupid to buy the same game every year.

why not all of theirs?

This, right here, is why literally every nigger deserves to die, and they should be god damned THANKFUL that we allow them to exist in a tiny area a few blocks on a side among their own. Because in all honesty, we should have exterminated them 150 fucking years ago.

ayo whitey shoulda been done know dey wuz in da rong hood yo aigh u com thru dis here hood bruh im talking bout bruh like u get lit up wit dem bb gunz bruh maybe even pellets breh we aint even think twice breh niggaz go so dum in the hood bruh u best not drive yo kidz thru the hood breh im tellin yall dis be the white manes fault

Fun fact: That nigger is actually a famous rapper named Gucci Mane. I wish I was joking. He apparently pioneered "trap" music AKA possibly the most mindless wurlstar nigger tier music of all time. Here's a kikepedia pic of his documented crimes.

Welcome to here, where white victims get less sympathy then anywhere else.

Here have a nice necklace nigger

And his mother will feed him the "some people are just bad, all groups have some bad people", instead of the truth, that he was shot for being White and that avoiding Blacks is the best action one can take to lessen their chance of becoming a victim of violent crime.

underrated post

bump

Sometimes it's a pretty rough journey to get to this point. It took two years of working loss prevention and getting robbed at gunpoint to accept the problem of the nigger menace. Kike propaganda does go pretty deep

Dumbass

ftfy
t. CIA

NIGGERS

She got what she deserved.

How dare you compare animals to niggers. Animals can be trained. Animals are good. Niggers are just trash.

I look forward to the shitposts this young man will no doubt be sharing with us a few years from now.

>archive.is/GK9nD

Such tolerant bong laws

>archive.is/GK9nD

he'll be out in that time on good behavior. this monster will be able to prowl the streets and commit an act like this again.

in the U.S., with that level of viciousness, the jury would not have a problem with an actual life sentence sparring the death penalty.

Why are european laws against torture and murder so benign?