ACLU DECLARES TEXAS A "HATE STATE"

archive.is/5XWgT
nypost.com/2017/05/09/aclu-warns-travelers-to-stay-away-from-this-state/

Yeah that'll really piss off all us white Texans.

Other urls found in this thread:

kut.org/post/austins-population-booming-why-its-african-american-population-shrinking
politico.com/magazine/story/2015/06/vladimir-putin-texas-secession-119288
polling.reuters.com/#!response/TM350Y14/type/day/filters/SC7A_1:1/dates/20140823-20150625/collapsed/false
today.yougov.com/news/2015/09/09/could-coup-happen-in-united-states/
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/10/17/texas_can_deny_birth_certificates_to_children_of_undocumented_immigrants.html
chron.com/news/houston-texas/texas/article/Russian-group-invites-Texas-to-international-6415697.php
archive.is/2Hf14
redalertpolitics.com/2017/05/11/texas-wont-fire-professor-called-killing-white-people/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism
baen.com/readonline/index/read/sku/1416555455
theblaze.com/news/2014/05/01/did-rogue-mexican-army-troops-attack-u-s-citizens/
nydailynews.com/news/national/mexican-chopper-opens-fire-u-s-soil-officials-article-1.1847031
washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/17/feds-armed-mexican-troops-police-jump-border/
theblaze.com/news/2014/06/17/armed-mexican-troops-have-crossed-the-u-s-border-more-than-300-times-since-2004/
cnsnews.com/blog/bill-hobbs/alabamas-unemployment-rate-plummets-wake-tougher-illegal-immigration-laws
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek

What will they declare a hate symbol next, a cartoon frog?

Does that mean all the liberals will go back to California in time for it to sink into the ocean?

I always wish I would have been born in Texas.

t.Michiganfag

Goddamn right it will

They seem like the type you would have coffee with.
And by "have coffee" I mean pour the hot coffee in your eyes and ears.

The Alamo will soon be torn down as it is a symbol of white oppression of Mexican immigrants

How come Texas is so hard boiled?

what city in Texas has the least population of niggers?

Waiting for them to label the white race as a hate race.

Glad to see you tejans fully redeemed yourselves after the Rato shitshow

The 100% mexican ones, surely

Its like these people want a republican super-majority in 2018.

Ban the ACLU and all the other cancers. Kill anyone who still does this minority cancer. End the welfare programs and watch them all kill each other. Throw a few nukes on Israel.

World peace achieved.

The black population of Austin is pretty low, and it's one of the only cities in the U.S. with a black population that's actually shrinking.
kut.org/post/austins-population-booming-why-its-african-american-population-shrinking
Good luck finding a place though. I moved out of there completely because the place I got years ago when I first moved there was $425 then, and $1000 now. No joke.

>OH GOOHD

Like a hug is a potentially illegal killing suffocation method?

Where did everything go so right?

So is there a reason to actually care about this or is this just bored women doing some more useless posturing?

Ive been telling you faggots that this shit needs to be stopped. At a certain point words are worthless. These people are zealots and need to be purged. I suggest treating them with disgust first and as soon as public opinion shifts start lynching these fuckers.

These are the same fucking pieces of shit that have degraded our society for decades. They dont push for equality, they push for what they want, how they want it. Multiculturalism is a war on independence. I cant wait for the day I can drag out someone from the ACLU be it a card carrier or an actual upper member and beat them in the street with a brick. This shit pisses me off more than you will ever know. I dare someone in this state to show me a mother fucking ACLU card.

AHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA AUSTIN BTFO

WELL IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME!
Texas is best state.

That newsspeak holy fuck

Deporting the spics isn't enough. We need to deport the niggers back to New Orleans and the libs and kikes back to Cali or an oven.

My friend went to Texas for tourism and said that there was a $2.50 all you can eat with massive slices of pizza and stuff. This was in the 90s.

Legit or bullshit story?

God, I hope so.

Does the ACLU not realise Texas has a massive Hispanic population as well?
Most of South Texas is Hispanic, but it's only the far south counties that are democrat, so even some of the Hispanic counties are republican.

Sounds like Cici's to me, although it's $5 now. I wouldn't call the slices massive, but it's an all you can eat pizza buffet.
It's not great, but it's cheaper than delivery with more variety, and they have arcades in the back.

I'm in the right place.

man Arcades would be dope these days if it wasn't 2001 cabinets AT BEST and were in good repair. That will never happen now.

Hard-boiled's a good word! I like it.

Short version: because Texas borders Mexico and we were born sick of their shit.

Long version: Once upon a time, Texas was Tejas. Tejas was owned by Mexico, and it had nothing. It had dry desert in the west, and Mexicans didn't know how to dig decent wells, or just didn't care to even as they died of thirst. There was also plague-spreading, mosquito-infested swamp in the east, and Mexicans didn't know how to drain the swamps, or just didn't care to even as they died of illness.
Then, Mexico had an idea: create a homesteading act that will give people free land. That, they believed, would attract people to Texas and one day make it very wealthy! All you had to do was learn Spanish, become Catholic, grow what the Mexican government said to grow, and give up on any chance of having real pull in the Mexican legislature because Texas was subsidiary to Coahuila at the time, and YOU could get land of your very own.

This worked! The Americans found more reservoirs and dug wells, drained the swamps, and even built roads. It worked so well that eventually, the 3,000 Mexicans in Texas were outnumbered by 7,000 or 8,000 Texans. And the Mexicans said, "Woah, look at all these people! They are not like us at all!" and they left for other parts of Mexico where it was easier to live and there would be no white Americans. No one likes to be outnumbered in their own country, after all! The numbers continued to tilt until there were 1,000 Mexicans and a whopping 10,000 Americans.

Most of the Americans didn't learn Spanish. A lot of the Americans wondered why they couldn't choose their religion and had to pay a tithe. They wondered why they couldn't grow cotton when it would've made them all a lot of money. And they ESPECIALLY wondered why so many of the soldiers stationed in Texas were actually criminals who were thrown in uniforms 'cause it was that or jail. "This can't possibly be good," they said to themselves. And the soldiers abused their authority in basically all the expected ways.

They tried to send word to the Mexican government that they wanted representation in the legislature to fix these things legally, but the government wouldn't let them become a separate state from Coahuila. So, they had to depend on Mexican representatives who seemed almost as incompetent and corrupt as the so-called soldiers.

Then, something happened that sealed Mexico's fate forever: Santa Anna was elected, and tried to seize all the power for himself. This made many states of Mexico rebel against Santa Anna, the self-styled "Napoleon of the Western Hemisphere," but Texas was the only one with a real way out. After all: two Presidents of the United States had already offered to just BUY Texas. The Texans figured they just had to win a war and offer themselves up. Or maybe even stay as their own country, but with only 10,000 Texans to field an army they didn't want to risk Mexico someday fielding an army of seasoned volunteers rather than shoplifters.

So they went for statehood, and it pretty much worked, but the Mexican government tried to stop them with one of its armies made up of criminals and other people who really didn't want to be there.

So, America beat them up and made them write a treaty about it, and America and Texas lived happily until the Civil War when you retards immediately dragged us into some new bullshit that half the state didn't really have any reason to care about because they were ranchers and not cotton-growers.

Somehow this led to the Republic of Texas movement, and that led us to our favorite hobby of building Texas-only versions of things the rest of the country has to share, like gold reserves or the entire fucking power grid. Seriously: we have our own power grid here, it barely shares any connections with the rest of the country, and we don't have to follow the federal laws with it.

Then the 1960s happened and the Mexicans started moving back in, and we've been just slowly getting more and more pissed off, waiting for the rest of you to give us a reason to try something.

And all the while, the Mexicans have done nothing but complain about the wealth of Texas as if they're the ones that really deserve it, even though they stood in the way every time someone tried to make an honest buck before. Which is weird, 'cause this whole thing was about a huge region of their country being economically unproductive, so WTF?

Anyway, the point is this: when it comes to Mexico you may be 100% done, but we are running at 1000% done and just waiting for you guys to catch up. And our patience runs on nothing but the same hell-bent dedication to rule of law that caused us to ask the Mexican government for representation, rather than just killing their thieving rapist "soldiers" where they stood. So yeah, hard-boiled's a good word.

I'm not super knowledgeable about arcade cabinets, sadly. How can you tell when they're from?

This post is 100% correct.

By the games that are in them? Nippon has fucking crazy ps4-tier shit right now in their cabinets while ours are mostly MAME-on-a-chip or older "proven" imports.

I haven't been to one in at least a year. Got no one to go with, and going to an AYCA pizza buffet on your lonesome is just sad, endless apple pie pizza or no.

Soon, my brother… soon.
In the mean time load up on arms, drop some red pills on your friends, and prepare for the inevitable civil/race war.

If only liberals would listen to them.

I would be surprised but they're Mexican.

The ACLU has fucking no friends and few backers after declaring Majiid Nuwaz a "Muslim extremist" and painting a cartoon frog as racist and "dangerous".

They're burnimg themselves out prior to being hit with the Earth's worst fucking lawsuit possible, once this all comes back to bite them in the ass.

yeah this exactly. Our latest arcade cabinets in America are sega saturn era.

State with the largest border of a country known to illegally enter "Oy vey goyim why are you so paranoid it's not like this happens everyday"

Excellent post.

How is this an """illegal arrest"""? Besides how is anyone's rights being infringed?

Yeah what a breach of civil liberties. Why don't these fucking cunts care about ACTUAL breaches of civil liberties?

Because they are jews.

Fuck you.

-Texas

I'd take that designation as a badge of honor if I were you.

This argument rustles my jimmies because just like the Women Make 77 Cents on the Dollar© meme it's a half truth that purposely leaves out some important facts.

Like the fact that 49% of all convicted murderer's are black so if a cop is looking for a murder suspect there is literally a 1 in 2 chance he is of negro heritage. This is the most striking crime stat but look into assault or grand theft and it's a similar high percentage rate.

What are cops supposed to do? Not use common sense?

get the fuck out of my state
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I live in san antonio, please send a nuke or hitler as soon as possible.

Immigration status is hate, hilarious. When we do start hating, the aclu will know it.

I like this idea
YOUR PAPERS PLEASE I INSIST

Capped, this is going right next to the other mexicans are shit screencap.
Far better than I could've put it.

This

Don't forget the Mexicans gave up trying to fight the Comanches and retreated back to their missions in Mexico, essentially giving Texas to them. The largest part of Texas (anything west of a line from Dallas to San Antonio) was the Comancheria. The mexicans didn't do shit to settle the Texas. Or the western U.S. for that matter. Reconquista is bullshit.

No, no let me guess some innocuous hand gesture.

ps. the comancheros that hid from the Texans in mexico eventually became the northern cartels, that is why they are so savage

That makes sense I guess, but here's the problem. If they're the mongrel offspring of the comanche, would they still be considered mexishits?

Or apache, or pueblo, or utes, make up the population of northern mexico. All the Spaniards are in Mexico City.

So they're still all mexcrement and there's not really a difference?
I'm from Texas but never paid attention to what kind of mongrel inhabits what regions of mexico. Though I did know a girl from mexico with green eyes and white skin. Unfortunately these were things she was ashamed of.

Literally "bruh what should we use instead of wrongthink?"

user don't tell them it's fucking retarded, then they might use something clever like "badmind".

Texas is double-plus ungood, all tourists please avoid!
Hopefully this will keep at least a few california pieces of shit from moving here.

you're goddamn fucking right.

and they have zero legal standing to fight it.

Expanding on what said:

Yeah, nah. Go to hell and take the wetbacks with you, you commie fucks.

If only…

My money is on the rainbow flag.

They will be more than arrested for that. They will be lynched.

THIS!

I fucking love you steers and queers. Never change.

jesus, that's fucking hilarious. The left is essentially The Onion at this point.

We are a hate country. We have liberal hives in major metro areas to remove.

the immigrants who are here legally support this these pussies just want to cry

Fucking this so much, at least speaking for the Dallas area. There was a nigger problem before but after Katrina, holy shit everything has turned into a shit hole. It went from relatively safe to "don't even bother going there" in the span of a few months.

And the only reason they even want it back is because we made it prosperous. When they owned it, it was utterly worthless.

Anything from south of the border is mexcrement.

And yes, most northern Mexicans are either the descendants of the Apache, Comanche, Pueblo, Cohualtecan, etc. peoples and Spain's discarded mongrel rape babies, or the descendants of the tribes that allied with Spain against the Aztecs.

Which is fucking hilarious, because every beaner in the US is convinced he's an Aztec warrior and they're going to reclaim 'their' land from us. None of them are Aztecs, they're the people the Aztecs were enslaving and sacrificing, and the Aztec civilization never went that far north. But they're all convinced they're mighty Aztec warriors, probably because they've got shit else for history/to be proud of.

And the Aztecs they're so proud of are a nation of cannibalistic coke fiends whose main accomplishments are stacking rocks on top of each other, sacrificing other tribes of feather niggers to their evil gods on top of their rock piles, and inventing a calendar that nobody fucking uses. And this civilization, with a population of millions, got destroyed by less than 200 drunken Spaniards with 1600's-era technology.

THAT is the heritage these Mexicans are so proud of.

I guess when your entire country is a toilet and your history consists of 500+ years of white people fucking your shit up ever time you feather niggers try to nog, you gotta find SOMETHING to take pride in. God knows the only other thing Mexico has going for it is it's Coca-Cola, which is made with real sugar instead of corn syrup.

Oh, and the best part? Despite Spain, then Texas, then the US civilizing the spics with lead and steel, they STILL worship a disgusting death cult and practice human sacrifice. No, seriously, look up "mexico human sacrifice", "santa muerta", "dia de los muertos", "cartel cult", and "jesus malverde". Mexicans worship an incarnation of death, pray to a drug smuggler they elevated to saint status, and regularly kidnap Americans so they can cut their hearts out and sacrifice them to the devil.

Fuck Mexico. There's a reason Texans hate them with a passion, and it's not because we're racist meanies.

Don't underestimate the amount of damage that bored women can do by posturing.

THANK YOU TEXAS-CHAN

1836 BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE
MEXISHITS
GET OUT
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THANK YOU TEXAS-CHAN!

Best post I've seen in a long time.

THANK YOU TEXAS CHAN!

Remember, these are the same people who say that having to show ID to vote is "racist".

Its insane that things have gotten this bad.

Caught you, >>>/monster/

Tejano-bro here, this post is 1000% true. What the fuck is the point in joining the union if the US is going to leave the border unsecured that we joined to secure?

And life goes on as usual in the usual way

(Checked)
Yep. With shit like this and the censoring of Bill Nye's old episodes where he told the truth about sexual dimorphism, we're well on our way to actually living in 1984.

I long for the day that we just bathe Mexico in napalm. Let the survivors deal with chupacabras and glass storms.

Yes, because common sense is racist to these fucking kikes and their shabbos goy pawns.

ACLU needs to stop cheesedicking around and declare Earth a hate planet.

My group in Texas is actually looking for more people in the San Antonio area

Presidio's a crime infested shithole (always votes blue, it's where the west texan border crossing is the legal one that is), El Paso's gangster-spic central juarez is a hell of a drug but Reeves and Culberson I have no idea why they went blue. I don't know fucking any democrats from there and I'm up that direction in Pecos and Van Horn all the time. Mexicans, man. Mexicans.

Based Jeff Davis countier here, west texas best texas except fucking presidio and el paso

I hate that stupid use of "don't mess with Texas". It's an anti-littering campaign, not a puffed-out chest "Texas Stronk" thing. Then again, it shows when someone isn't from Texas talking about Texas.

Come on down. There are lots of transplanted Texans. We welcome you with open arms, as long as you mind your manners and integrate. If ya start shit, be prepared for an ass-whoopin. We keep it simple. Kind people are treated kindly, unkind people…. well, there's a reason we still wear those woefully out of date pointy toed boots.

You're not the only people that think this way.

Remember: littering is unlAWFUL.

Meme responsibly user

Massive voter fraud?

Don't they ask for Driver's License anyway? So this necessarily implies that you must be legally allowed to be in the country to pass the traffic stop? Or are they giving licenses to fence-jumpers anyway?

proud to be texan, even if we have a lot of work to do to fully uncuck this state

But… illegal aliens aren't american and they aren't citizens. So why would the American Civil Liberties Union be involved

Arcades got flak for being pedo havens in the early 1990's.

Jesus fuck, I was on medical rounds the other day and the attending was on a soapbox telling us how horrible it was that illegal aliens couldn't get on the liver transplant waiting list, so they have to go back to mexico instead. And she called them undocumented citizens.

…as if the whole "undocumented immigrant" newspeak was bad enough. Undocumented CITIZEN? DO YOU EVEN FUCKING UNDERSTAND WHAT THE WORD CITIZEN MEANS?

The (((media))) have attacked everything associated with children as involving pedos. It's all part of selling sensationalism while eroding public trust.

(checked)
These are people who don't know what democracy means, having listened to too much propaganda and too many lying politicians. People are perhaps less educated on the topic of national civics today than at any point in this nation's history.

Nah it was an epidemic in houston. Check the documentary called "boy for sale."

Its the reason why remaining arcades ask for anyone under 18 to stick with parents and why arcades have security detail.

Yeah, gotta love that shit too. Like how they called Trump "undemocratic" when he decided to fire Comey. As if people in the executive branch are elected rather than appointed.

Why does it always have to be pedophilia? Muslims fuck little kids, commies and anarchists want to destroy normal family relations so they can fuck kids, cartels have human trafficking, just plain evil people want to have sex with a minor. Its like everything single thing that's evil just has to dip its hand into that gruesome act.

I know an undocumented citizens. He is this 85 year old dude who lives in a self-built cabin by the canal (so he can fish for food). He says he was born in Mississippi and could probably get his birth certificate, but says at this point "Why bother? I'm 85."

I'd consider him an "undocumented citizen".

Children are the platonic form of virginity and purity. Those who are evil and corrupt desire only to spread evil and corruption (similar to how misery loves company). It only makes sense, in a very perverse way, that these evil people desire to corrupt children physically.

Living the life. I guarantee as things become more and more perverse, there's going to be a larger push by ZOG to stamp out every last white person or family living off the grid independently.

He's a good guy and I hope he's allowed to finish his life as he wants to live it; but you know it's just a matter of time before some Jew oy veys and demands he be required to pay property taxes or some dumb shit like that or forces him to get a fishing license for his fucking dinner.

Don't even get me started on all the various licenses and what-have-you that are only designed to prevent people from living independently.

In my state, for example, it's illegal to shoot deer with a rifle. There is NO season where you can hunt deer with a rifle. There are limited times you can use a crossbow, or fucking handgun, or even a goddamn black powder musket, but never a rifle. And then there are fishing licenses and building codes that don't let you so much as build a wooden deck on your porch. It's fucking ridiculous.

That's what tolerance buys you: discomfort and indignity.

im texan and i oppose this law

fuck y'all racists, america doesnt need borders. the country was built by immigrants!!

this is what liberals actually believe

spic Antonian here, pls help

That shit just pisses me off. People should be allowed to gather rain water, grow their own food, and fish/hunt with the natural conservancy that man has inherited through his genes. I can see requiring licenses if you're fishing or hunting for commercial purposes, but if it's just for you/family, then every public body of water should be open to your use.

El Paso, and Brownsville most likely, it's mainly nothing but spics out there.

I want to agree, but we shouldn't forget about pilgrimage hunting where nonlocals to hunt the game for sport. It may be just them and their family, and they may only take one or two animals, but a large number of such individuals entering the county each year can put a big dent in the population. Such individuals being required to purchase licenses to hunt makes sense to me; after all the game of X county should go first to the people there, foreigners (even if they're only foreign by 50 miles) ought not to be trusted to conserve natural resources.

Finally, the ACLU does something useful.

Living near a big city in the south is pain eternal. "I'm a real southerner and I love all immigrants and hate racists" No. Go go fuck yourself you transplant brainwashed spineless piece of shit.

No, fuck off we are full.

This dumbass dipshit is probably an Austin fag commifornia transplant trying to blue ball our state. Only way you can come to Texas to live here is if you kill off two Austin commifornian rapefugees or a jew to make room for yourself.

We are a h8 st8 nao after all.

Alright, I'll give you that one. Good point.

HOLY FUCK YOU HAD ME FOR A SEC.stay strong texas

The problem is open borders between states. It's the same issue as open national borders, but on a smaller and less severe scale. But it still serves to completely destroy the ethnic and cultural makeup of regions, completely destroying history.

Just look at the confederate flags and confederate memorials being torn down. Is it the actual southerners who are doing that shit? No, it's the fucking carpetbaggers who have no roots in the land. These foreigners and heebs.

Just look at what's been happening to many states. Virginia has gotten to the point where you can be a VA native walking around in one of the cities, and the people there will think you're from another state because of you're accent. Because the flooding of VA with carpetbaggers has completely turned the populated areas into something that's no longer the south.
Or hell, look at florida. It's a swing state now partially because of spics, but also because of all the fucking jew york transplants who flood down en masse.
Similar situations are also happening all over from texas to georgia to north carolina to colorado, etc etc etc.

pale mammary gland liquids

Austin, is that you?

Ohio is more Texas than Ausitn.

Only the eternal embrace of nuclear fire can save you.
Are you actually a spic or just living in that shithole?

You dumbfucks realize you can read the blacked out spoiler by hovering over it, right?

THANK YOU TEXAS-CHAN

I guess every employer in America is a hate employer because every one of them will ask you your citizenship status on the job application.

We know what he said nigger. We're agreeing with him.

A nuke is really the only solution. At least we have enough military bases to warrant one.
%100 ethnic German and whiter than the driven snow user

but user, once you take the red pill, you seem to be fueled by hate. and there is nothing wrong with it.

Texas=ground zero
Amirite?

oh no how terrible all the non-whites better get the hell out of texas, should probably get out the the entire country too while they're at it

No shit, retard. It's not a reason to give up an excuse to talk shit about the parts of Texas Cancerfornians are infesting.

THANK YOU TEXAS-CHAN

Texas houses the only American facility that assembles and disassembles nuclear weapons. It's near Amarillo and is known for building B-61 and B-83 nuclear drop-bombs that reach like 250kt and 1.2Mt respectively.

it's like a wet dream

(checked)

The whole damn hemisphere could've been white if the spaniards decided to BTFO the indians like our ancestors did, rather than banging them and producing mestizos everywhere.

God Blessed Texas

THANK YOU TEXAS-CHAN

We also have the only major nuclear stockpile in the US (fun fact: half of our nukes are stored in missile silos or air force bases ready to deploy. The other half are stored in a facility in Texas.), and since the overwhelming majority of American nukes are gravity bombs, they can be dropped by pretty much any aircraft physically capable of carrying them.

We're also not just the only place the manufacturers and refurbishes nuclear warheads; we also have America's sole remaining operational uranium refinery and we mine our own uranium. Even if the feds took all the nukes out of Texas, we could just BUILD MORE.

I get a boner every time I watch the mockumentary CSA. It's a "documentary" about how the Confederates won the Civil War, annexed the USA, legalized slavery in every state, and proceeded to go Manifest Destiny on the entire planet.

The Spanish-American War took place pretty much like it did in our timeline, except we also invaded and annexed the rest of Mexico and enslaved all the brown people. WWI we sided with the Axis, but largely stayed out of the war because we were busy conquering huge swathes of Central and South America. WW2 we sided with the Nazis, but didn't send troops to help them because the Holocaust was a waste of perfectly good slaves. Instead of the Japs sneak attacking Pearl Harbor, we sneak attacked Tokyo and ended up conquering Japan and half the Pacific, enslaving the inhabitants. The Korean War was a failed war of conquest; we only got the southern half before the Soviets and Chinese kept up from conquering North Korea. Instead of the Vietnam War, we fought the Banana Wars, conquering the rest of South America.

By the early 21st century, the Confederate States of America ruled all of Central and South America, all of North America except for Canada (which allied with the Soviets, so we bomb them on a regular basis for shits and giggles), Japan, the various Pacific islands, South Korea, and was allied with Rhodesia (which never fell) and South Africa. Women weren't allowed to vote, all non-whites were legally slaves (and it was socially acceptable to have underage Japanese girls for sex slaves, but don't go fucking the niggers), Africa is being colonized and depopulated of niggers, South America is being ethnically cleansed, the Gulf War was the First Crusade (we bombed the shit out of Iraq and Israel to reclaim the Holy Land), the War on Terror was the Second Crusade (invading Afghanistan and Iran), and Europe is afraid to side with the Soviets or the Confederates out of fear of getting annihilated.

Best. Timeline. EVER.

And the commercials during the 'documentary' are awesome.

in all seriousness, the event of a Texan Secession comes with an extremely high probability of F-16 launched strategic nukes falling into their possession within one week of the secession beginning

shit's fun

THANK YOU TEXAS-CHAN!

Texas ain't perfect. Just look at the last couple of Houston mayors. Harris County voted Clinton in 2016, not to mention Travis County in general.

Every day they do something beyond the pale and every day it ceases to be surprising.

These are the same people that are now starting a campaign against a "new war on drugs" with the justification of it "breaking up families" and shit. Because niggers do more crime and end up getting arrested more often therefore it's "racist" to enforce the law.

Did you know that 2/3 of all active Abrams tanks are stored at bases in Texas? And that the Texas National Guard and State Guard have plans for capturing federal military bases within the state "in the event that they are occupied by hostile forces"? Yeah, we're gonna have almost the entire inventory of M1A2 Abrams tanks when we secede. The feds would have to pull mothballed tanks out of the desert in California and refurbish them before they were combat ready, and they'd all be older M1A1 versions.

The only thing we really lack is bombers (though there's B-52's parked right next door in Louisiana, so we could snag a few I suppose.) and heavy fighters like F-15's and F/A-18's. Considering how Putin said he would support a Texas secession, I can see him providing us with Su-35 fighters (superior to all but the latest Strike Eagle versions), S-300 AA systems (which would have the range to allow us to shoot down aircraft over pretty much the entire continental US), and other hardware.

We'd be a nuclear power with a blend of the best military hardware the US and Russia had to offer, one of the biggest economies in the world, a massive tech industry, half of NASA, a huge medical industry, oil fields, cattle, cotton, and more. Shit, most of the oil refineries are located in Texas, so the rest of the US would have to bend the knee if they wanted fuel for their cars and if the northeast wanted to avoid freezing when winter shit. Oh, AND we also have the US strategic petroleum reserve.

If Texas seceded, we'd have the US by the balls and we'd become a major military and economic power literally overnight.

TEXAS STRONG.

Then we could annex Mexico and drive all the beaners into the sea.

Those are at the facility I'm talking about and are all awaiting decommissioning. They're not deploy-ready and are basically in colder-than-cold storage. Now if Texas takes Shreveport, Louisiana very fucking quick, things get fun: there's about 300 of those bombs sitting in bunkers at Barksdale, along with a few hundred more cruise missiles that are launched from B-52s, which is better than B-61s/B-83s, since Texas has more bombers than fighters.

THANK YOU TEXAS-CHAN

Digits of the LARPening!

Doesn't matter in 12 years Texas will be a solid blue state and in 20 years California 2.0 so all those laws will be reversed and abolished. It's the demographics stupid. Spics are already a plurality in Texas

Exactly.

I got into it a while back with some faggot about how BLM was a bullshit movement and was founded on lies you can tell this was over a year ago and I mentioned the exact same thing, that blacks commit the majority (usually over half) of all violent crimes. This guy comes back and says "Nuh uh, das jes rayshul pro-filin!" and goes on to show me this report where cops of some town were only allowed to patrol around their neighborhoods, and since most cops didn't live in the ghetto, they didn't patrol the ghetto. Now it said IN THE FUCKING REPORT that crime went up, but arrests were down, so that showed that there was racial bias in arrests and all Whites want to lynch niggers, etc etc etc

These people, if they can be called that, are fucking retarded, user

Texas also makes up a HUGE percent of our military. When added with the rest of the South it makes whatever else is left look like a joke. If they just said fuck it we'd end being a military power overnight. What would the rest of the states do? Fill their numbers with a bunch of trannies and fags?

(checked)
how do you deal with this

THANK YOU TEXAS-CHAN!

Leave.

16% of the military comes from Texas. Including the majority of the crew of the USS Texas, a submarine armed with nuclear warheads. One side of its reactor is painted burnt orange with the UT logo, and the other side of the reactor is painted maroon with the A&M logo. The navy has very strict guidelines about what colors you can paint that shit, and nobody gives a fuck, we're doing Texas college colors.

politico.com/magazine/story/2015/06/vladimir-putin-texas-secession-119288

polling.reuters.com/#!response/TM350Y14/type/day/filters/SC7A_1:1/dates/20140823-20150625/collapsed/false

today.yougov.com/news/2015/09/09/could-coup-happen-in-united-states/

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/10/17/texas_can_deny_birth_certificates_to_children_of_undocumented_immigrants.html

chron.com/news/houston-texas/texas/article/Russian-group-invites-Texas-to-international-6415697.php

archive.is/2Hf14

Airtronic moved their factory that builds Americanized RPG-7's to Texas.

Trump is going to act as a relief valve and ease some of the pro-secession tension, just like Reagan eased the pressure on militias, but as soon as he gets replaced it's gonna go right back to where it was.

Do they mean "the arrest of an illegal", or "the arrest would be illegal". It sounds like the latter but that makes no fucking sense whatsoever.

that word doesn't even mean anything anymore

You are new here partner. Lurk moar.

God bless Texas.

They mean the arrest would be illegal, and you're right: it makes no legal sense. Especially if you're being required to show ID when it's a moving violation. The problem is the left is known for their game of narrative confirmation: as long as they get to make themselves feel good, logic and reality itself be damned.

I wasn't sure since you said spic Antonio tbh and it wouldn't be the first time an user from around here turned out to be a spic. At this point I'm just saving to gtfo of this shit heap.

Native Texan, with five generations of traceable Texan ancestry here. Your story is absolute fact. I'm honestly surprised by how ACCURATE and detailed this historical synopsis is.

Since you seem to know your history let me ask you something.

Is it true that at one point during WW1 Germany offered troupes and financial support to Mexico in order to make an invasion to take back Texas, but their plans were intercepted by British intelligence and then Mexico dropped the whole thing?

That's what the Zimmerman telegraph said.

Also capping

jews are actually helping, spur shitskins to leave and Whites to come.

(Checked)
DORA, DORA, DORA THE DEPORTED!

Brilliant.

THANK YOU TEXAS-CHAN!

THANK YOU TEXAS-CHAN

Boy, Texas doesn't LARP.

Hmmmmm

anybody in Texas between Austin and San Antonio if you'd like to meet other anons
send an email my way at [email protected]/* */(dot)com

Texas, especially areas like New Braunfels are the birthplace of the Fourth Reich

seeing things like this and Turner classic movies with nothing but white people growing up helped redpill me when I was around spics and nigs 24/7

Don't forget about all the chingchongs flooding into texas from california.

you're probably gonna get contacted by a few spicanons tbh.

Find a german heritage village in rural Texas. Texas became Texas because of its German settlers and heritage villages are out there but stay under the radar. Many of those places revolve around bigger cities. If it's a big city you want then forget it. All the big cities in Texas are nigger pozzed. Least pozzed is still pozzed. And don't forget there will always be a large number of mexiniggers.

It's shrinking but they still have a big presence in downtown Austin. The designated HEB they shop at is worse than the most mexican HEB in the RGV, stationed officers outside the entrance and everything.

Not just that but Texas also has some serious shabbo goy cuckservatives.

RGV here, I travel a lot but RGV is still my home. Mexiniggers be damned.

Brownsville nigger population is growing. Right now it's the peak IQ apes but those niggers are the foot in the door. Already seen nomadic niggers in jumpsuits walking down expressways. Mcallen is even worse. Been nigger infested for a while.

I guess I'd rather deal with nu-male faggots than niggers but it's still not ideal. At least they have good beer.

They're really easy to deal with. They're just very annoying with their self- righteous smugness sometimes.

If you want to move to Austin you have to watch out for two things. The first is to avoid downtown where the niggers are. The second is finding a decent spot that hasn't had its rent over-inflated due to cost of living aka, california cucks jacking up all the prices. Even numale cucks moving to Austin don't last long because their lifestyle is expensive and the only ones that last are out of state workers who moved there with their company. Austin also has terrible fucking daily traffic because of overpopulation and it's worse on weekends and vacation periods because of the "Austin City Lifestyle." Original Austin residents escaped to the outskirts, mainly North/North-East small towns and basically just visit their old city.

I've always admired Texas as a shining example of what we could have been.
t. California

I don't know what to tell you user.

Dubs confirm! ACLU on suicide watch!
THE FIRE RISES!

user, Texas has the B-2 flying wings…

Yes, but people overlook the fact that this plan wasn't very popular in Mexico. They had their military guys look the plan over and decided they'd lose hard without huge amounts of support from Germany. Germany had already broken a 1916 promise to financially back a Mexican national bank, so they didn't want to rely on that.

guess again

Based wheelchair is alright. Get out wetbacks

redalertpolitics.com/2017/05/11/texas-wont-fire-professor-called-killing-white-people/

Kikes protecting kikes on (((university campus)))
Color me surprised

How could asking about ones immigration status be, 'racist'?

So it's like Marching through Georgia? Basically Rhodesia and South Africa enslave the world and even other white folks and then ascend to becoming a totally different species than humanity, the Draka; with internal armor, savant memorization skills, powerfull pheromonal manipulation abilities (makes them able to control slaves totally at a whim, including their emotional states and sexual arousal.) and starfaring tech at war with the rest of the white race.
Their slaves are also modified humans incapable of any agression or anger or free will. They are mind-gelded so as to respond instinctively to to Draka Pheromones. Even children aren't exempt from this mental rape, which often turns into actual rape.
———-
Bottom line, The Draka series by S.M. Stirling is redpilled in many ways, but seems to be in the same vein as Superman, as in it's Jews LARPing as spacefaring Aryans. Look closely at their sexual Tastes, and you'll see…

the only problem would be the horde of treasonous californians, worthless negroes and backstabbing illegals willing to tear your state to shreds, you wouldn't have time to fight off the rest of the country because you'd be stuck fighting in your own cities the second the gibs runs to a halt.

Buy Canadian cola then! We banned corn syrup in cola years ago we only use real sugar in all our soda even the mountain dew!

Thank you texas chan!

Texas a hate state?
And a gun state.
What can the libs do?

Dude, my family was one of the first whites to move to Texas when Mexico invited them in. We've LIVED this for the past 200 years, and we're still here putting up with Mexico's bullshit. Of course I know my history.

Germany considered it, but rejected it because it would have just pissed America off more and they knew Mexico was worthless. Mexico considered it, but they'd just had their asses handed to them by the US army in 1916 and knew they were worthless.

The Zimmermann Telegram (hint: look up the origin of the surname Zimmermann) was deliberately leaked by the British as part of the Balfour Agreement (look that up too): ie, it was a deliberate plot by both the British and the Jews to drag America into the war, since British atrocity propaganda against the Germans wasn't working (look up yellow journalism, WW1 atrocity propaganda, "Germans mailing gas in poison letters to the English", etc. and see how they just made shit up to make the Germans look bad.).

Basically, the entire Zimmermann scandal was Jews all the way. Hell, Zimmermann was even funding and arming the Bolsheviks and the IRA.

We have amazing German restaurants, staffed by actual Germans. There's nothing quite like stepping out of the heat into some nice A/C, hearing German folk music as you sit down in a dining room that looks like your grandma's kitchen, and having an old woman ask you, in German, what you'd like and getting a big plate of jagerschnitzel and a Black Forest chocolate cake made according to an 1800's recipe.

Mexican food, German culture, and guns are what make Texas great. And after 200+ years, I'm pretty sure we've got the recipe for tacos down, so we don't need Jorge and his thirty spawn shitting up the place, they can all go home where they belong.

You can thank Hurricane Katrina for that one. Same reason Houston got niggerfuxated so badly; after Mother Nature gave all the niggers a bath, a shitload of them were relocated to Texas "temporarily", then refused to leave the free digs they'd been given and merged into the nigger nests already established.

Austin is to be avoided. It's full of Californians, with all the degeneracy, socialism, and skyrocketing prices and taxes that entails. The only reason to move to Austin is to establish right-wing enclaves and make life there so unbearable for the cucks that they abandon Texas and go back to Commiefornia.

No. We don't.

Yes, the Confederacy in CSA is very much like the Draka were in the WW2 era, except much more in tune with NASCAR, shotguns, and tractor pulls. Keeping teenage Japanese girls (or their hapa offspring, since the One Drop Rule applies to all slaves forever) as sex slaves is socially acceptable, but fucking niggers or non-white spics (which do exist) is seen as disgusting, and being accused of fucking a nigger would be so scandalous as to ruin the rest of your life.

And yes, the Draka is a fairly redpilled series, but as you say, it's basically Jews LARPing as what they think Nazis would be like. And yes, their sexual proclivities are degenerate.

Oh yeah, I'm sure guys who sucker punch tiny women, then run away from one guy hitting back while they have a dozen people on their side are going to put up SUCH a fight when shit goes down.

the mead hall for Texas is dead, I imagine too many spics larping was part of it. Northwest will boom for sure once the oil starts flowing

A brief history of Mexican-American relations:

And that is the history of Mexico in a nutshell. Fuck Mexico.

And if you want to know what it's like living with a shitload of Mexicans in your area, let me give you an idea:

And that's what it's like having Mexico for a neighbor. Fuck Mexico.

We also need to have surplus cash. With a gold bank being built, we can buy our old territory when the US goes belly up financially. We can secede with huge results peacefully against Weimar DC.

Those are the Spaniards that never left Mexico. The media hates "white hispanics" because they're not brown and most likely fall into far right circles. It's like being born as an uncle Tom.

Here's the CSA "documentary". It's fucking hilarious.

Again, it's Jews LARPing as what they imagine the Confederacy would have been like had it won the war, but it accidentally redpills the audience and the over-the-top racism in the commercials takes any "you should feel guilty, goy" and throws it out the window as you laugh your ass off.

Heres a cheap gruesome way to deal with traitors: tie them naked upside down to a pole, fill their bladders with menthol solution via catheter and then wrap them partiaily in cling wrap from the knees down.
Not only are they exposed to the deadly elements, but have a super strong newport smoke sensation in their loins and it fucking hurts like fucking death itself (from a masochist no less!) and if they attempt to piss it out it burns like hot sand and runs down the cling wrap into their eyes and pools into their face!
Hows that Mr Texan?

The Occident was literally defined by its Catholicism you dolt.

This is fucking retarded cuck shit.

t. user who works in construction and lived over 30 years in Los Angeles

Pretty much. They also interbred heavily with whites post-Texas Revolution, so a lot of them are 90%+ white, but are still counted as hispanic because of the One Drop Rule.

Too involved, and barbaric displays are a Mexican thing, not Texan. Whatever happened to a good ol' lynching?

learn from the ancients user
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism

Tell you what, why you keep your dumb ass in California where it belongs and stay the fuck out of Texas, carpetbagger.

When you're done shit posting get your lazy ass back to work. A white man doing blue collar work is no better than a mexican or nigger.

That's the marxist's new favorite term. I keep seeing it. God, fucking kill them all.

Feels good to live in the Hate State.

Who here is in the /hatestate/?

Not really. One, it's cheap. Two, mexicants use too much blood and severed body parts to shock folks like us, but having a living human screaming in awful immobilized pain for days on end is a hell of a deterrant, imagine an entire highway of screaming damned Antifa taking days to die. Or we could break them on wheels and hoist them high into the air after getting mentholated as our ancestors did to traitors and moloch worshippers.
Thirdly, I want these damned souls to reflect upon what they did with perfect clarity, If what we're finding out about reincarnation is true, simply killing them might cause them to remanifest in a few generations, like we did 50 years after WWII's aftermath. We want them to reflect so their souls learn from this.

Spics don't have souls, silly.

No, you were implying that their Catholicism sets them apart from white culture. Maybe learn how to form coherent sentences if you're going to blogpost.

N-no guys, this black guy speaks proper English and hates ghetto black people too! He's so BASED! Same shit man. They have to go back. All of them.

Oh, I will keep my ass here in California. Enjoy taking in all of our democrat-voting white refugees, shitheel.

It's been answered before, but can someone explain why "They will do they jobs we won't" is bullshit. I've heard that once whites actually get good pay they'll do the work but liberal commentators say they still won't. My friend sent my some bill maher illegal pandering crap that says whites are all lazy wouldn't go pick in the fields if they had a million dollers a day.

It's bullshit, niggers and legal non whites can do it. What's the unemployement rate? From what I remembered it's pretty high, eliminate the welfare state and people will need to get jobs. Boom, all those "jobs that no one wants to do" meme goes away once you stop the welfare state. Hell even with the welfare state you can still get rid of that meme.

Whatsamatter- did big strong construction worker fuck your wife while you were getting a pedicure, faggot? Fuck outta here.

what a "surprise"

Report to the showers, Herr Goldstein.

Not surprised either, tbh.

It's bullshit. Whites aren't doing those jobs not because they won't, but because they can't. It's a little hard to get a job picking lettuce when the farms won't hire you do it because they'd rather hire Paco for $2 an hour, pay him under the table, and not have to pay health insurance or taxes on an employee the government doesn't know about.

ICE raided the local Tyson chicken plant here a few years ago and deported all the wetbacks; whites were literally lined up around the block to apply for all the jobs vacated by the spics.

This is true. They're almost as soulless as niggers.

Jews, on the other hand, undeniably possess souls. How else could they burn in hell for eternity?

Lemme guess, you live in your mom's basement, you really like George Soros, and you insist that traps aren't gay.

Report to the showers.

I like how disagreeing with a Texan who has a hard on for "based Mexicans" is somehow transformed into me having spite and an inferiority complex. Project much, (((user)))?

That's how anyone call tell they're part Indians. Indian giving is a term for a reason

t. A fucking Leaf

THANK YOU TEXAS CHAN

Sup fellow RGV fag.

AustinFag here, ask me anything.

Any updates on the antifa faggots there now that they are being doxed and running into organized groups opposed to them in Austin?

???

catholicuckism 101, folks

Where was this? Did this make the news? Need the link for redpill about "jobs Americans just won't do."

Sauce?

Spoken like a true cartel member

Deport yourself, Juan.

Nice try Chaim, there is nothing wrong with good honest labor

it's also the most cancerous city in texas. fucking libtards everywhere, nothing but rich fags raised by their rich parents, with absolutely no grasp on the reality of anything.

if mocking the idea isn't enough to convince your friends, you need new friends.

although i guess the alamo was lost, it was like 300 vs 5000 IIRC and mexico ended up with like 500 men in the end.
as the remaining dismally ruined army headed back towards mexico, SAM MOTHER FUCKING HOUSTON arrived to the alamo to the last like 5 people alive, and then went onward to catch up to the mexicans.
santa ana was sleeping, and was woken with a saber to his throat.

You have to go back.
t. Californian

Pretty funny story, Santa Ana was trying to muh dik some mongrel negress who was a spy for the Texan Army.

dallas knows nothing of the katrina fall out compared to houston. niggers lived in the astrodome for like 3-6 months and then started getting free houses (albeit in shitty areas like 3rd-5th wards)

another "surprise"

Want to know how I know you're a newfag?

Yep, leftists really do want to destroy America.
Leftism is suicide.

Hate State sounds like the name of a metal band.

Never claimed any such thing. Nice strawman.

What strawmen?

Now, let's review your original post, shall we?

"Spics work harder than my lazy ass, therefore they work their asses off"

"Great big juicy cojones (lol I'm so cool using Spanglish

#fakenews

do you have the attention span or reading comprehension of a goldfish?

do you even know what post ID's are?

Thank you Texas-chan!

God Tier>>9901601

Are you denying the sheer physical beauty of the aztec descendants?

THANK YOU TEXAS CHAN!

Of course, for example a "White Hispanic" pretty much broke their anti-white Narrative with Trayvon "dindu Nuffin" Martin, just by Zimzam being a spic rather than White

Tell me sweet lies like that we're all going to make it.

Eh the Spanish blood may have been kind of a genetic downgrade tbh

Reducing the detection rate of illegal immigrants is literally the only rational reason to oppose this law.

If you want a great redpilled novel, check out Caliphate by Tom Kratman, first chapter deals with life in Islamic controlled Germany in the year 2103, starting with a girl being taught the sharia law. Quoting here:

And ends with her being sold into sex slavery because her parent's couldn't pay the extortionate tax, and then a flashback to 2003 with the girl's great-grandmother participating in a Refugees Welcome Protest.

All in all, extremely redpilled as fuck. link is here, and it's free to read online as well, special request from the Author! baen.com/readonline/index/read/sku/1416555455

THANK YOU TEXAS-CHAN!

So is this the ACLU's official jumping the shark moment?

This is actually what needs to happen again. FUck over seas we need to secure our southern border take back cuba and north mexico.

Also anyway we can steal the reconquista meme and use this map and story?

Can I preemptively declare allegiance to Texas? Jew york fag here and I hate it here if it weren't for job and family I would have left.

Holy shit look at this jew

Happens on a regular basis, user.

theblaze.com/news/2014/05/01/did-rogue-mexican-army-troops-attack-u-s-citizens/

nydailynews.com/news/national/mexican-chopper-opens-fire-u-s-soil-officials-article-1.1847031

washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/17/feds-armed-mexican-troops-police-jump-border/

theblaze.com/news/2014/06/17/armed-mexican-troops-have-crossed-the-u-s-border-more-than-300-times-since-2004/

Unfortunately, most of my search results either brought up shit from the 1916 border conflict, or shit about the Mexican army attacking cartels. The (((media))) has a vested interest in people not finding out how bad it really is.

Local news only. However:

cnsnews.com/blog/bill-hobbs/alabamas-unemployment-rate-plummets-wake-tougher-illegal-immigration-laws

Alabama's unemployment rate plummeted after they adopted new immigration laws and all the wetbacks left for greener pastures.

Jews despise good, honest labor. It's only for the goyim; they prefer to make their money without actually doing anything. Hence, lawyers, interest rates, taxation, etc.

Santa Anna had 5,000 troops, but only 1,800 engaged, and the Alamo only had 185 defenders, not 300. They still held the spics off for 13 days and inflicted between 400-600 casualties before being overrun in a half-assed fort that was undergunned, undermanned, poorly supplied, didn't even have a complete wall, etc. Yet another argument for the combat superiority of the white man vs spics.

The Battle of San Jacinto lasted only 18 minutes. 910 Texans vs 1,360 Mexicans. Texans suffered 11 killed, 30 wounded, Mexicans suffered 650 killed, 208 wounded, 300 captured, including their general and el presidente, Santa Anna.

The best part is, the Mexicans set up their camp only 500 yards from the Texans' camp, knew the Texans were there because they fought two skirmishes with them, and STILL were taken completely by surprise when the Texans attacked. They literally just walked up while the Mexicans were lazing about and overran them.

And yes, as the other user wrote, Santa Anna was fucking a nigger spy at the time.

Santa Anna's reinforcements that were supposed to rescue him didn't. Why not? They were marching through knee-deep mud, their gun powder was ruined by rain, they ran out of food, and turned back. The Texans, operating in the exact same terrain and weather, didn't have any issues whatsoever.

No, we're full.

Non american here, can someone explain what the fuck is the ACLU, who funds it, and how to stop them?

Can't wait to see Texas nuked

It's the American Civil Liberties Union. They claim they're a lawfare entity interested in defending the bill of rights (similar to how the Brady Campaign is a lawfare lobby that tried to "reduce gun violence" by suing the shit out of gun makers in LA because some ghetto animals killed each other using their guns). It sounds good on paper, but they selectively protect the bill of rights. It gets so bad, they would file lawsuits over letting US Marines pray on bases because "muh religious establishment clause" despite the exact same fucking clause says you can't prohibit free exercise of religion.

Basically, they pull shit over and over again that leads to an attempt to champion progressivism in the US while ignoring whatever civil liberties violations would inconvenience them. There's a rare exception where they'll be strictly constitutionalist, but its few and far between. In this case, they're trying to champion the new popular narrative that non-citizens are entitled to American benefits and rights beyond a few amendments. The court system always recognizes even illegal immigrants' getting due process and a speedy trial, but the ALCU thinks an illegal immigrant is entitled to healthcare and residency.

My money is on a purposely annoying pigeon…

Maybe Texas isn't as bad as I thought.

Fuck off, FBI

my mom once said that spics should do the job because whites are too tall to pick up crops.
if that's the case we should just have italians do the crop work.

Some of the critics of Polk's expansion was based on "white nationalist" beliefs. One man is quoted as saying that he dreamed America would expand and have whites solely as its citizens. Now, my personal opinion is that we go further this time: all the way to Panama Canal.

Can someone give me a good book on the subject of Texas, Mexico, and the Mexican-American War that is Holla Forums-tier?

I can't imagine how that wouldn't be the first fucking question, particularly if you're in El Paso with Juarez a fucking stone's throw away.

Right here. Texas is what America dreams it is

i'm from the Hate state, moved way north recently though, been here 7 months, and I really can't wait to move back.

Damn, I hate spics.

You must be twelve. Way back when, cops used to be able to do their job. Then a certain president came along, and asking about citizenship became illegal. Because USA isn't a white nation. Any color can be American.

I'm sure the deaf community will love to have the ACLU treading all over their way of communication.

They know full well user, but you forget they learned their tongue waggling from their jewish indoctrinators. Their teaching isn't just about leftist zombified parroting, but also making argument and spending minutes just blabbering on about how to interpret a word. If it benefited their agenda, they'd try to argue with you why the sky is green instead of blue.

Of course it is. They're conditioned to be self loathing, weak willed, pieces of omega shit.

Literally the most accurate description of it all that I've ever seen in text form

Too little too late. In Texas there are now "bilingual schools" fucking everywhere for spic children who grow up in a Spanish speaking household, aka anchor babies. If every city over 15,000 was nuke s Texas would be decent though. Just kill the niggers, spics, biker gangs, too and it would be nice.

thank you texas-chan!