Is everyone here a Jew?

Is everyone here a Jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologicalscience.org/news/were-only-human/is-racism-just-a-form-of-stupidity.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zHu01A532Bs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who the hell is a Jew?
Judaism is a dead religion this age.

Nope. Palestinian here mate

Worse fam. You just wandered into a den of venomous Hibernian.

I managed to get in a fight for allegedly being a Jew in high school, am I part of the cool kids club yet?

No, I'm not counting anybody with "Jewish" heritage as "Jewish".
That shit has to stop.
It's fucking meaningless

There's literally nothing wrong with being a Jew

I'm technically half Jewish because my dad is technically a Jew

But nobody in my family has practiced Judaism since the 19th century

Not Jewish but a couple of my uncles are

I'm actually ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€Irish๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€

We are actually all jewish here, this is just a meeting site to plan w h i t e genocide

I'm Jewish in the sense that I come from three generations of technically Jewish women despite our having converted back in the 1900s to Orthodox Christianity.

I'm a kike for life.

I'm a Quadroon, so basically a nigger in your eyes

don't tell him faggot
let him believe that it's the jewish people taking over, he'll never see us coming

The vast majority of Jews are atheists.

No you are a goy. Only children born of Jewish mothers are Jewish. This is Jewish law.

My grandfather is an immigrant from ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€somewhere in Europe๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€

I'm a Jewish otherkin.

We formed an online gang called the J3wm1nat1 and bully white people on deviant art until they kill themselves.

Literal W H I T E G E N O C I D E

better question: is everyone on Holla Forums clinically retarded?
studies give clear answer: yes. they are.

"In one study of white children, for example, some were less able to see that a short wide glass holds the same amount of water as a taller skinnier glass. This ability is known as โ€œconservationโ€ in the jargon of the field, and itโ€™s widely considered an important mental ability. In this study, the kids who lacked this ability also held more negative views of black children."

"Longitudinal studies provide some of the most convincing evidence. One such study looked at general intelligence in 10- and 11-year-old kids, and then re-studied those kids as adults two decades laterโ€”and found a clear connection between low intelligence and subsequent racism and sexism. Similarly, higher intelligence in childhood has been shown to predict less racism in adulthood. These analyses strongly suggest that low intelligence actually leads to hateful attitudes later on."

"Dhont and Hodson believe they have an answer to this, again one based on rigorous abundant evidence. Their theory is that right-wing ideologies attract people with lower mental abilities because they minimize the complexity of the world."

"Low intelligence and โ€œlow effort thinkingโ€ are strongly linked to right-wing attitudes, including authoritarianism and conservative politics."

"Lower childhood intelligence clearly predicts right-wing ideology and attitude, which in turn predicts prejudice in adulthood."

psychologicalscience.org/news/were-only-human/is-racism-just-a-form-of-stupidity.html

Is every OP a faggot?

Both probably No, but I'll just assume otherwise.

No, my family hails from an ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€island close to Britain๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€

Meaningless to you, maybe, but not meaningless to people with Jewish heritage.

Most stay tribal.

I'm a dirty nigger jew spic norfag.

Good sassanach!

Maybe, i'm not sure. My genes are a mix of Corsican, iberian, possibly maure and a small chance of judaism.

hahaha yesssss, good saxon!! go on and hate those fucking kikes! ha ha ha your ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€benevolent overlords๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ will protect you from the jewish menace

Oy vey? More like, oy bae

Armenian, so might as well be

Norse here. You're not really white unless english is your second language and you have a 50% resistance to frost dmg. That's science, so pls stop trying to be us Holla Forums

Ah sure laddie, all of me family are Jews going all the way back. Not one from that Emerald Isle, not a one.

But nah aside from that I'm mainly Pennsylvania Dutch

I'm Asian

No, you're not. Judaism is a religion not a unique ethnicity and even if it were, according to Jewish tradition it only passes down through the mother.

ayyyyyyyyyyy ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

No, just a cultural Marxist reptilian

Sorry lad

All I have to do is sit in on a ZOG Occupied Government meeting once a month and I get all this cool shit: Israeli passport ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€FOR FREE๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€, snacks made from the blood of goy kids, bitching about brown people, a +5% chance of getting a Nobel prize, and so much more.

Seriously, anyone who hasn't converted to Judaism is missing out. It's some good shit. I'm being paid to write this post and I love it!

Think about how many of your favourite philosophers were Jewish. It sure is a lot, isn't it? Kinda makes you wonder if you'll ever be a successful thinker.

brainlets shouldnt be allowed to reproduce

Nope. I still have my foreskin as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=zHu01A532Bs

This. I'm actually Irish.

I'm half because my dad is matrilineally Jewish