Holla Forums makes an autistic webcomic

ITT WE MAKE OUR OWN AUTISTIC WEBCOMIC
In the previous thread, we decided the title would be Edge of No Tomorrow. Here is the title, and here's how its going to work.
You guys make the lines for the pages. Our main character is an edgy emo faggot in Daedric Armor.

What's her name? What does she do?

Her name is Cuntilda and she works part-time at Applebees.

It doesn't work like that.

Are we really doing this?

Her name is Analy, she is on the quest to find the great cuck dragon and slay it.

You faggots are doing this all wrong, if you want to actually make this good you cant have any of that obvious bad naming. You gotta take this seriously.
Her name is Katarina. When she was growing up her father tied her up to her bed and molested her, then blew his brains out immediatly after. Thats why she is so edgy. Somone else should make her quest/goal.

This man gets it.
Refrain from making it obvious if you want it to be good.

New idea. Katarina's quest is to go into hell itself and get revenge on her dad's ghost.

For abusing her hot pockets

Along the way she meets a bunch of edgy video game characters

If we want to make this like the real deal so-bad-it's-good autism comics, I think we should give the main character a genuinely interesting power. Maybe we can rip something from the Nasuverse? The Mystic Eyes of Death Perception are a good choice. Too many secondaries know about what Shirou can do.

Go one step further: Mystic Eyes of Instant Killing, which are like Death Perception, except better because they make things explode from a distance.

Shouldn't she/he be on a quest for revenge because her entire family/village was/were killed by edgy ninjas?

How about for every enemy she kills (major enemy anyway) her katana gets more powerful. So she has to go on a quest to kill all the big bads and get the ultimate katana (cant think of a name). And when her katana gets stronger she gets more varied abilities. And the katana can talk.

Christ, this is all pretty good. I'll keep this in mind.
But slow down.
I'll also be uploading this 5 pages at a time, and I'll be making this as edgy as possible. Not tryhard edgy, but putting my self in the mind of a Deviantard.

Good shit user. I wish you the best of luck.

Dammit user, we're going for legitimately interesting here. Not outright overpowered. We need to have some good ideas buried in this mess to get the same effect as that which we hope to imitate.

Too boring. Talking weapons always make for good companions, and a katana is an obvious contender to up the necessary Deviantart edge factor, but just "kill all the big bads to power up" is outright bland.

What if her katana belongs to some legendary mass murderer or villain? All the big opponents she faces are corrupted heroes, and by defeating them, she can steal some stupid bullshit they can do. Theft as a power is always good angle.

No better, the katana contains the soul of her dead grand father

I think i like that better. I hope this actually turns out good.

Wouldn't that defeat the entire point?

it needs to be a he and the story is he gets thrown into a dark edgy dungeons by some sexy necromancer lady and gets eternally buttraped by skeletons

What if every time she collects a power it's weaker than the original and forces her to get creative with them?

Good as in "identical to a deviant art comic"

A list of sample TES items she can pull out of her ass at any moment:

> Soul Gems. She should carry soul gems to capture the souls of every major enemy she defeats so she can torment them I have definitely never done this.

Why not combine "original" with edgy - use a wazikashi, naginata, or some other japanse weapon that isn't a katana.

I like it. Her grandfather is the reincarnation of some villain of legend– Sasaki Kojirou is a good bet on account of his sword reportedly being absurdly big. He may or may not also have possessed the Gaze of Heartless Murder (that seems like an appropriate name without making it a too blatant Tsukihime reference), but this fact only comes up the one time she actually uses them, and never comes up again.

Very good.

No no, it has to be a complete rip off. That will definitely hit the mark

This is supposed to be completely derivative. It's a clusterfuck of series and ideas. ffs Optimus Primal is a major character.

I am just throwing this out there, but are we not basically just remaking this character?

No, you see, this one is Original(tm) Do not Steal.

You want to talk autism?

The art is pretty shit and rushed. I'll probably go back and work on the pages a bit more.

It's CURRENT YEAR so how about some progressive characters? For example: FTM trans nigger, Brutus who works as a construction worker by day but fights inequality (with her fists) by night. Perhaps by strangling goobergators or Trump supporters? I'm not very creative

just make it like a opm clone and call it done

An edgy deviant artist would never do that. Theyre most likely around 13 years old, so they would never have any interest in politics. If anything they would put girls in skimpy clothes.

Bad news, out of graphite for my pen. I'll dump what I've got done and get back to you guys tomorrow. So far, I'm just trying to get to the part where she wants tries to get to hell.

And here I thought most of the "I sexually identify as a dolphin" people were 13-yearolds.

Tbh, it's really fucking edgy and I tried my best to put myself in the 13 year old teen-angst kind of mindset. I think I did pretty good.

The art is pretty scratchy (I'm not much of an artfag), but I think it emulates the shittyness well enough. Also, my handwriting is pretty garbo. So if you can't read it, let me know.

The kind of edgy we're emulating here is 2007 edgy. Not 2016 progressive tumblr "down with heterocis normatives!"

Those are 15 year olds. Completely different.

When are you able to post it ?

Scanning it in right now, fam

wouldn't it be better if you took pictures of it with a camera phone?

Although it'd add to the "teen factor", it'd have a lot more downsides (such as not being able to see shit)

even sonichu was scanned i think

Okay, here we go.
Like I said, I'm not an artfag. So if a drawfag weeps, a drawfag weeps.
Will spoiler for spoilers.

If another user can clean and color this, it would be amazing.

If they're up for it, go right ahead.
I would totally do this on my tablet if it wasn't fucked.

The dubs have blessed you user

Nah m8, it's perfect the way it is.

can you at least put some shitty font on top of your shitty writing, holy shit, i thought "internet" was "inventory"

And this is the last page I was able to get done before my pencil ate shit. I don't have any spare graphite lying around, so I'm done for tonight. If any anons want to pick up off of this, they're more than welcome to.

I worried as such, sorry. I'm just in a bit of a hurry to get to sleep.

Good night user, and god bless.

Speaking of shitty drawings, does anyone remember CRT TV? it was shitposted onto Holla Forums and was quickly forgotten.

Link?

Bump, refilled.
Remember, we're on

In the second page, on the panel where he becomes emo, you should also type "menacing"

Thats a she, user. Check your pronouns :^)

The autism should come off naturally and it should always involve licensed characters mixed with OC. If everything is overly planified then it won't look natural and everyone will spot the faux autism.

That's pretty good.
I feel like there should be a lot of misguided effort, too. There's nothing like spending hours and hours refining details on a page without actually knowing how to do it.

Kirby needs at least two guns and a missile coming out of his mouth akin to bomb + bomb ink Kirby 64

Ironic autism won't work unless you make an autistically high amount of pages like 2405 or something.

>>>Holla Forums

The difference between an artist and an autist is u.

It's not complete unless every page has a huge deviantArt watermark on it.

At least i would fuck croc