Je suic Charlie no more. It seems that Charlie Hebdo is acused of sexism

Brigitte Macron has been the subject of sexist and misogynistic abuse ever since her husband's presidential campaign began, all because she is 24 years older than her husband.
"If I were 20 years older than my wife, nobody would have thought for a single second that I couldn’t be an intimate partner."
The caption is not just a reference to Macron's promise to bring France into the 21st century, but apparently also to the notion that his wife is so much older than him that it would be a miracle if she became pregnant.
While the paper's Facebook post about the new cover drew in around 3,500 likes, those on the French Twittersphere weren't so impressed, with many slamming the paper as "sexist".

1/2

Hillary losing is sexism, Le Pen losing is not. Welcome to the left.

Source:
www.thelocal.fr/20170510/charlie-hebdo-in-hot-water-over-sexist-picture-of-a-pregnant-mrs-macron

I wish someone could explain to me what is sexist about this.

Anybody who marries a woman old enough to be his mother is a freak.

there's certainly something jewy going on

when your wife's son is older than you, there's something fucking wrong.

Good times ahead for France, I can feel it.

Oh no, fuck you. You think you can't discriminate people on the basis of their age?

theres no way that thing is a woman

Macaroni has what is called a "tête de vainqueur" in French lol.

Pointing out that there's a biological difference between men and women.

Sexism 101

PLEASE GLASS PARIS NOW

Hang all journalists.

This tbh fam

they made fun of trump for supposedly being orange but she literally looks like an orangutan.

According to wikipedia, Macron's father took his mother's name when they married. Macron comes from a long line of effeminate cucks.

or rather, his wife's name. You know what I mean

LOL

That's redundancy: abuse of the language.

And if anybody dared to point out to Macron how this marks his line as defective and weak, he would actually get indignant and insist there's something wrong with you.

Charlie Hebdo was a "champion of free speech" when kike writers got ventilated by the Religion of Peace, but now they're "sexist and misogynist" when they mock the wife of King Frog for being around during the Napoleonic Era. Every time I think I can't be surprised by Jewish arrogance and audacity anymore, they one-up themselves and prove me wrong.

Or jews. Isn't Judaism matrilineal?

she looks like bon jovi.

when other methods of shutting something down fail, make up some sex crimes. works every time

Yes and no. Strictly speaking according to their own heeb talmud bullshit, yes. But they don't actually see it that way. There are plenty of kikes that are jewish through their father's bloodline instead, and they're not actually seen as any different. The jews still consider Marx to be one of their darlings, after all. It's more of a tactic they use and change the meaning depending on whatever's convenient, similar to how they switch between being "white" and being jewish. They'll say "x isn't a real jew" when admitting they're jewish is bad PR, but they'll saying "x is a jew even if his mother isn't" when they're proud of that person being a part of the club.

Furthermore, judaism is passed down matrilineally, but surnames still go patrilineally (unless you're a cuck, like Macron's dad). But this is mostly because Jews simply don't care about surnames at all. They only started using them because they were forced to by the german and austro-hungarian empires. But they don't actually hold any significance to jews, which is why they love to change their last names in an effort to blend in and subvert the goyim.

Don't talk to me or my mother's husband again.