Iranian 19 year old has surgeries to look like Angelina Jolie

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/sahartabar_official/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what the actual fuck
any pic of how did she look before the accident?

looks more like Lizzie Velasquez

JESUS CHRIST SPOILER THAT SHIT I'M TRYING TO EAT

not anymore, bitch

Has to be shopped. Right?

That is legitimately one of the most horrifying things I have seen in some time.

that poor fucking cats face says it all really
if I saw this thing at night and I had my gun with me I would shoot it reflexively

we got a badass over here

Sahar Tabar
Turns out she is a mudslime raghead to boot.

Looks like Mary Kate Olsen tbh

My god

I'm tired…

this is your brain on (((hollywood))).

girl or vid name?

Literally made me queasy. Not fuckin' around.

Why would she want to look like Angelina Jolie anyway?

pretty before, excellent facial structure

ik legitmately sad

fake news, she is suffering from a serious medical condition which causes muscle wasting and premature aging of the skin along with secondary albinoism.
I think it is sick that someone posted this as 'news'.

I did not ask for legit nightmares. Also,
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

kek

STOP

Seriously though, this has to be top 10 most fucked up shit to ever happen ever.

we got a gunless yuropoor over here

That's just depressing.

Hitomi Tanaka

Still more fuckable than Maisie Williams.

Seconded.

OH GAWD HOW DARE SHE MAKE FUN OF THE HOLOCAWST LIKE DAT. IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH.

Leave her alone. If she wants to cosplay as her favorite character from fiction she can.

Thanks, I was literally about to go to bed.

Shoot it! Decapitate it! Burn it! Then bury that thing way below ground and never mention it ever again!

That fucking thing…

No rest for the wicked, user.

Wow, she went from cutie to walking nightmare. Why would anyone pay money to become this?

She looks like a new Tim Burton movie.

poor girl :( when I see a girl like this obviously suffering I want to kill myself

Do it faggot. And record yourself. Preferably while masturbating to this abomination

50 surgeries. Each progressively making her more and more hideous. She keeps getting more. This is what insanity looks like.

It feels like I should call the police after witnessing this creature

Yes, indeed. The Darksign brands the Undead. And in this land, the Undead are corralled and led to the north, where they are locked away, to await the end of the world… This is your fate.

It's a testament to how horrible this is. She was actually cute.

hot

did she cut off her boobs as well?

B-but she looks nothing like her, and this was the ugliest pic I could find. Also, please note that she is a 42 year old woman at this point, so she will start to look like an ugly hag, but even at 70 she still wouldn't look as horrible as this iranian girl. I hope she sues the doctor.
If anything, this reminds me of that South Park episode where Kyle becomes a nigger a basketballamerican, while his father becomes a dolphin.

are you kidding? jolie looks worse.
look at those fucking lines. she must make the most psychotic faces imaginable when off screen, jesus christ.

would

nuggets are not tendies you chicken blasphemous piece of traaaaaaaaaasssh

t. Necromancer

t.fag or virgin

wow, she looks like a diseased scrotum

t. Lich

Oh.. She's middle eastern.

Can't wait to see her in The Walking Dead.

It says Iranian girl in the fucking title. Don't you guys fucking read before commenting?

Look, I am all for bashing her, but you can't just say that she looks worse. Look at the noose, look at the lips, look at the eyebrows, the only thing that are just as good bad are the eyes, they both have the same crazy eyes. Sure jolie, might not be a 10/10, you might even say she is ugly, but you can't say she is as ugly as that freak.

As I said, I looked for the most ugly pic of her(see second pic for a better one), the problem is that you can't find a beautiful pic of the iranian post operation.

10/10 would bang a ghoul or goblin

Where is Irania?

Dont they teach geography in america?

Lol who gives a shit about where some eurocuck country is, the only geography that matters to me is the U S of A, bitch.

Soz they only teach us about relevant countries in the U.S.

You dont even get to learn about your own country?
Thats sad

Right next to Kekistan :)

THE ONLY PLACES WE NEED TO KNOW IS THE USA, ISRAEL, AND THE NEAREST WALMART
MURRICA, FUCK YEAH

im trying

Degenerates.

she doesnt look that bad out of her "corpse bride" getup like the pic where shes holding her stupid superman phone up.

Mommy please hold me.

Go away Alois Irlmaier, I recognise you from 4chon, I still hate you

Only hell can tell the limit over this autism.

Like calling a tall guy short. Just sad.

JUST-

Spics love this

I'm guessing it started with a nose job on the upper bridge, understandable. Then she became addicted to it. Further and further pushing the envelope. Until one wakes up one day and children cry the sight of you. She also looks anorexic.

Her height is fucked up too? Fourth picture looks weird as fuck.

Interestingly enough Angelina Jolie is also bathsit insane.

One of these days a band of quirky adventurers and their dog will find her phylactery and we won't have to deal with this anymore.

She actually looks worse than a puppet of a corpse

Really makes you think

Delete this thread I don't have semen anymore =^_^=

why did she do this? she was so pretty before

now she looks like zombie ariana grande

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT SMOOTHSKIN

You can feel the dog's despair

shes mentally ill. Personally this is sad not funny

Leave this dog alone, just use the velociraptors to capture the beast.

So this is our fault IF IT HAS AN INSTAGRAM. Shaking my head Famalam.

You can choose not to partake in kiddish humor. Making fun of others is the lowest form of humor. Its a sign of immaturity

instagram.com/sahartabar_official/
Leave it her to me, I know a thing or two about exorcism.

The Power of Christ Compels You

The exorcist demon looks better and seems like it has more life in it than the zombie girl.

EVERY BODY WATCH THE EXORCIST SERIES.

So it was an old vid? All of the most current images of her are now cowtits shit.

t. butthurt Iranian

Homosexuals

what
what the fuck is this, what's going on this thread…this is like the ultimate creepypasta

Disgusting bitch looks like the fucking crypt keeper.

This is what she tried to look like. Does anyone have the pic of skeletal Jolie which got made into the Alien poster?

shopped

Some bitches are retarded enough to want to look like shopped pics.

At least the chick that tried to look like Barbie is still fuckable, I just wouldn't want to meet her in a dark alley at night.

Has she been BLACKED already?

First one looks like Jessica Alba

Second one too

she was born blacked

Literally all blonde women are born to be blacked

Sauce? I'm always in the market for more Korea kino.

>tfw you can call it a grave, but also call it the future you chose

Wew

Before all this, she was probably cute. A shame, really. Was it mental illness?

Why would girl want to emulate this crazy cunt anyway? She's pretty much seen as an old, crazy has-been nowadays. I don't get it.

Yes, a very severe mental illness known as "Hollywood Celebrity Worship"

what the fuck

Why do durkas want to emulate Angelina Jolie specifically? This is like the fourth one I've heard of pulling something like this. Remember Octomom?

This method needs to be refined, she almost looks like real anime.

There's some resemblance.

Turns out it's actually fake news

Is she our queen?

That doesn't mean anything. That video could be after surgery fifteen and the pics are from after surgery fifty. Reasonable considering the pattern of deterioration.

It's not only what you're seeing but when. Remember Trump's inauguration and it's "small crowd".

dybgal

Still looks awful tbh.

nobody actually wants real cuckime, fag. Actually, it already exists. It's called Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

Now do the other ones.

Even so, the less horrific pics still show a tonne of work done.

Fake news is synonamous with propaganda. What's the engine driving this? And what's with the baby talk.

ayy lmao

What's the point? Why remove those things? Is it her cat's fur or something?

Why would she make herself look even more horrific and publish these herself on her Instagram?

Jesus Christ

Jolie isn't jew

To gain followers?

she'e precious

A plague to all of you, heathens.