Silent Hills was meant to be inspired by MK Ultra, so will Death Stranding do the same?

Silent Hills was meant to be inspired by MK Ultra, so will Death Stranding do the same?

Kojima already said the announcement trailer was not game content but a theme, the most obvious interpretation is having his new baby taken away by the shadow of konami and his 5 metal gear solid games, but if its MK Ultra again how many younger people will even know about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/download/MindControlWorldControl-TheEncyclopediaOfMindControl1998/Keith-MindControlWorldControl-TheEncyclopediaOfMindControl1998.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking underage

No, he said this in an interview with Eurogamer

Pretty sure there are only five numbered Metal Gear Solid games, bub.

Pretty sure Kojima's involvement with the series was bigger than the ones with "Solid" and an integer on the end, bub.

Who gives a shit what that has-been gore fetishist does?

Miyamoto>>>>>>>> Phil Fish >>>>>> That jap

but the silent hill wiki told me it was about circumcision and the patriarchy op

Now you're changing your tune?

Maybe you should learn to think before you post and be more eloquent before embarrassing yourself.

I never specified numbered games and neither did OP, and even going by your misreading, Kojima made more than five numbered Metal Gear Solid games, not even taking into account the rest of the series. No amount of smug anime girls will improve your fucking reading comprehension.

It was all a manifestation of his sexual frustration in a parallel dimension, isn't that how Silent Hill Wiki explains everything?

call me a newfag or whatever you want but can I get sauce on this fucking gif? I've tried reverse searching it but I don't get any name or title, only smug anime girl and such, polite sage for off topic

lol newfag

Do an image search for this.

Death Stranding will prove whether Kojima is a hack or a fraud

So it's going to be a fighting game?

You're a dumb dumb and you can't even admit it.

People are underage if they don't consider Portable Ops, Metal Gear, Peace Walker to be as important as the five numbered games? Gee golly, I wonder maybe if you used more words than just "fucking underage" your posts might be something more than worthless piles of shit. If I have to make you defend some bizarre sense of self-worth simply to get you to elucidate your idiocy, I will.

Dummy head.

I'm just worried he's gonna turn into George Lucas, where he's given creative freedom, and he loses his fucking mind.

That sounds about right. You also sound mad as fuck.

lol

I'm not using one, have a bump shitposter.

Metal Gear is extremely relevant to the story since MGSV fucking explains why you kill two Big Bosses in those games.

There was nothing interesting about this thread.

It's more on-topic than your whiny ass, faggot

I haven't seen any discussion about Kojima's games and MK Ultra here. Go ruin one of the waifu threads or something instead cunt.
What high quality on topic discussion.

If that's what you think the issue is here you are definitely that guy using a proxy, because you can't read for shit either. OP made one post and ran, I'm not mourning the death of his thread.

There are 4 numbered.
And shitton of unnumbered.
Phantom Pain is not 5, btw, it's V.
Design name MGS5 was originally Peace Walker, but they changed that.

Speaking of MK Ultra, check out this book. The writer suffered a "mysterious" death, pure coincidence.
archive.org/download/MindControlWorldControl-TheEncyclopediaOfMindControl1998/Keith-MindControlWorldControl-TheEncyclopediaOfMindControl1998.pdf

Oy vey! SHUT IT DOWN! This is a bad, bad goy

Why are you even arguing? You're obviously the one being retarded. It's pretty fucking stupid to say "his 5 metal gear solid games" when there was at least 8 that he directed.

Half of "his" games have good gameplay.
Is it thanks to him or he only did stupid clone stories?
We will finally see with this new thing he's making.

So you never played ZOE2, Boktai 1-4 or Policenauts i take it.

I can't wait. Finally the question will be settled once and for all time. No excuses, no Konami scapegoat, nothing but Kojima on the hook.

I'm interested just to see what new 4th wall breaking things he'll set up in this game. I love Kojima's games purely for those moments, even if I don't really care too much about the actual games themselves.
Did the Death Stranding video have any 4th wall moments worth watching for, or just Norman Reedus holding a baby?

I didn't play Boktai, gotta admit that.

Yeah after pretty shit game that ZOE1 was, no wonder they actually fixed it into a good game. Was it really Kojima's achievement? Or technical stuff?

Ha ha. Story is cool and art/setting department is top notch I give you that, but it's fucking choose the right option to proceed. That's not real gameplay, that's borderline VN stuff.

Consider MGS4.
Who was to blame? Who was to blame?

Consider MGS5.
Did konami ruined MGSV or actually prevented Kojima from completely ruining it?

We will finally get our answer.

this wasn't very helpful, but thanks for not trying fucking faggots

smh tbh fam

Reminder that Zero and Big Boss both fought for borderless nations. Zero was a totalitarian and Big Boss an anarchist.

We do know for sure that Kojima wanted the game to be harder.