Capitalism for Whites

Capitalism for Whites
Communism for Non-Whites

There, now everyone's happy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kAq5-GkCR-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everyone except Engels, Marx (if you think Jews are white), Orwell, Robert Owen, Fidel Castro, and so on.

How about a gulag for reactionaries?

But that means whites would be exploited

This.

OP translates to: exploitation for whites.
Free associative egalitarian society for everyone else.

Really makes you think about pol's priorities.

Op you are a retard. What you really want is capitalism for nonwhites and communism for whites. You teach the nonwhites that they are inferior and exploit the shit out of them, meanwhile all the citizens of your white country are drowning in wealth.

Literally a perfect system

Fuck no, many of us here are white.

how about the other way around, faggot? white minds invented both anyway.

nah
we comin for dat tooth brush

America is a non white country though

B-but communism is for people who are incapable of governing themselves.

Capitalism and Communism for everyone.

Fight me.

youtube.com/watch?v=kAq5-GkCR-g

fuk u

But I'm white.

Many on Holla Forums and the alt-right hate white people and "normies". If you talk to them at length, you will find most of them confess that it's whites who ostracize them the most for their views. They resent them for that. They love a version of white people that they think is recently lost, but that idea of a united race never existed in reality. The homogeneity of Europe did not preserve it from hundreds of years of internal wars or preserve the peasantry from exploitation by a ruling class composed of the same race. To understand the core of somebody's beliefs, it's best to find out what is non-negotiable for them. For the alt-right, that's typically exploitation. For other races, exploitation is justified owing to their genetic inferiority. Within the white race, exploitation is justified owing to the struggle of the race to achieve dominance over other races and the need for disciplined workers to achieve this end. Some even dream of Nazi masturbation fantasy, which makes no sense given the demographic decline of whites. Why would you imperil a race you claim is near to extinction by forcing them into conflict with an enemy that outnumbers them? It's just thinly veiled misanthropy tbh.

I don't think I've seen a better analysis of the "alt"-right anywhere else. Thank you.

No. Fuck you. I want communism, you fucking burger eating mudblood.

Why so genocidal?

no, communism for whites capitalism for non whites

Communism for some, miniature American flags for others!

good one.

Stop bumping this thread you mongs

Holla Forums wanting to emulate the supposed behavior of happy merchant memes. Literally becoming the parasite race they accuse the Jews of being.