Balkan/pol/ #3

Official yu/pol/3
Regional political discussions, bantz and jebanje majke

Short summary from last Holla Forums:
-balkan route remains closed (although it would be nice to hear how many rapefugees are caught in Srbija)
-no one in EU wants redistribution quotas
-we are still being jewed to fuck with no hope for change

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GkynT
gatesofvienna.net/2017/05/the-gravedigger-of-the-left/
archive.is/Kk4pm
atlantamagazine.com/civilrights/atlantas-berlin-wall/
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/05/01/detroit-race-wall/2127165/
visegradgroup.eu/about/cooperation/defence
sportsmansguide.com/product/index/serbian-military-surplus-field-jacket-used?a=759189
ft.com/content/bc829a82-03e4-11e7-ace0-1ce02ef0def9
archive.fo/Jalof
balkaninsight.com/en/article/croatian-demands-answers-for-slovenia-banning-nationalist-concert-05-18-2017
balkaninsight.com/en/article/nazi-scandal-shakes-bulgarian-government-05-19-2017-1
balkaninsight.com/en/article/nazi-scandal-shakes-bulgarian-government-05-19-2017-1#sthash.K9p1sUPW.dpuf
planet.si/sport/nogomet/video-pred-tekmo-s-trencinom-napad-na-navijace-olimpije.html
b92.net/eng/news/politics.php?yyyy=2017&mm=04&dd=20&nav_id=101075
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here is some dank Remove from Chinese

Also some [email protected]/* */ getting BTFO worldwide

remember to kill your local antifa

I would like to ask mods to not be complete faggots and delete this. If fucking krauts, norge and french can have their own pol, so can we

Here is a patch for all proud veterans of the meme war for Trump from Balkans

How do Balkan Muslims feel about all the Muslim rapefugees coming through.

Video of Slovenian antifa getting BTFO
(follow suit) I wasn't present myself but some say it was revenge for antifa attacking me
You can read about it here,
http:// www.criticatac.ro/lefteast/new-faces-of-fascism-the-changing-nature-of-right-wing-policies-in-slovenia/
alot of leftist whining but the fact is around 50 nationalists gathered and attacked 150 dirty antifa.
Result? Flawless victory, antifa BTFO, some hurt badly, one in wheelchair

WHERES THE MUSIC

(whatever any does don't fuck with Slovenian nationalists)
We may be small but we don't fuck around

NEMA VIŠE TURSKIH PITA OD POSAVSKOG ZLATNOG ŽITA

Sadly I know very few nationalist bands from Balkan, maybe my counterparts can fill that in, but here is a very good one from Italy

Cont.
Sadly I know very few nationalist bands from Balkan (try Rune), maybe my counterparts can fill that in, but here is a very good one from Italy

hi where are the yuchannel ?_?

Rune:

If you click cc there is translation to all european languages.
Also I really recommebd this channel to European nationalists

If you must insist

This is a personal favorite of mine

The drumming in the chorus, wow so good, second favorite of mine, heres my first.
FEELSOVIC

DROP THE BASS

Excellence and may I add
[checked]
Lasereyes truly in his element

I may or not may be guilty of spreading popularity of this song among local youth, Kek

(no offense to Bosnians tho)

KOSOVO = SRBIJA

This is also very good but has a certain "electro" feel to it

fuck asians, i'm sick of seeing chinks and gooks here
at least the occasional niggers don't speak in whatever ooga booga language they have all the time, whenever i see a chink here they go full OO AYA XI XI CAO CAO

We've also got some Chinks (and Vietnamese) in Poland too, they always seem impressed with inane shit standing in a group going "OOOaa ah, aha! ooo". Investors inspecting their funds in work, or some shit?

i'm ok with the vietnam fucking shits since i've never heard them speaking vietnamese, it's the chinks i particularly hate
considering that story about the guy who hated chinks and how they were turbo jews, i wouldn't be surprised about inspections

No h8 to Hrvati as well, I got family in Slavonija by my grandfather

I wish we could get rid of the powers that control us and go past historical hat3. We can be nationalists without hurting eachother

What we need to do is take back control of our Slavic countries.

Much love and Godspeed bratje

Slava je večna

How goes it in Macedonia? When are they going to stop camping out in parliament and begin removing kebab?

Seconded. I asked a Macedonian here but he knows fuck all about situation in his homeland

out of curiosity, has the stuff about the macedonians been shown on the news on any television?
in bulgaria i've not once seen it on tv, nor have i heard anyone talking about it

To add onto my post, I was out on this amusement park with my family, this contraption built from ropes and wood up in the trees spanning three levels where you gotta climb and go through obstacles. I got to level two and a crowd of Chinks manifested before me taking very visibly taking pictures, hooting and hollering in Chinspeak. I wan't even doing anything impressive.

I'm ok with Vietnamese too but I won't lie if that didn't make me feel more positive forwards them in a weird way, goofy mother fuckers, but then again I'm fortunate enough as to never make business with them.
Do Chinks speak English there exclusively too?

No man, it's a total media blackout here in Slovenija. Soros seems to control all msm

i've literally never heard them speaking anything other thank chink
niggers always speak english, most westerners usually speak english
i've seen chinks taking pictures of gas stations

First love for my country
Second love for all my Slavic brothers

Tbh correlating "YOU WRANT NOODLE NAO?" with speaking English is giving them too much credit.
Topkek.

I love the information age, shows that Slavic unity is real, we will see Slavs from all walks of life unite and dominate European affairs in the future.

Here is a column about George Soros, if you understand Slovenian I urge you to read it
http:// nova24tv.si/kolumna/george-soros-clovek-ki-bi-takoj-unicil-svet-ce-bi-imel-od-tega-korist/
archive.is/GkynT
It speaks how he set about war in Balkans and through Clinton foundation gained control of mineral/rare metal/coal deposits in Kosovo which are some of the largest in the world

Original piece by Maria Schmidt a Hungarian historian, translated to english on Gates of Vienna:
gatesofvienna.net/2017/05/the-gravedigger-of-the-left/

archive.is/Kk4pm

Case study

Once upon a time there was a huge mining complex in the vicinity of Trepča, where gold, silver, zinc, lead and cadmium were extracted from about forty different mines. These mines gave jobs to the people who lived there. One of them, named Zvecan in Kosovo, had exceptionally rich quarries. Once upon a time the International Crisis Group (ICG), which was established in 1995, was a highly respected, expert, independent research and analysis Institute, created and operated to avoid wars and to build a more peaceful future. Sitting on its board of directors, George Soros — the great philanthropist and part-time humanist, who provides generous donations to ensure its operation — and his son determined that it would be of crucial importance for the future of Kosovo to boost mining production in Trepča. The exploitation of local natural resources would play a large role when Kosovo became independent. The independent ICG experts stated that very unfortunately local production was underfinanced, and the factories were badly managed and harmful to health and the environment. Oh, and the locals were exploited by Belgrade. “Trepča is the Berlin wall of Kosovo. For the longest time it has been the symbol of Serbian tyranny against the Albanians in Kosovo,” they argued professionally. Then war broke out in Kosovo.

This annoys the shit out of me when someone says a "Berlin wall of X", building walls around "diverse" areas is a perfect solution to keep shitskins out of white areas
atlantamagazine.com/civilrights/atlantas-berlin-wall/
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/05/01/detroit-race-wall/2127165/
If Atlanta and Detroit were allowed to keep their anti-diversity walls and expand it to fully enclose all nigger areas the cities would likely be much better off today

Total blackout in the US of course. Only know about it through Holla Forums. (((They))) don't want this story getting out.

Yes indeed, we are growing ever stronger, there is no stopping us besides killing us. But we are good at war… )

Slava, moč, spoštovanje.
Ljubezen vsem mojim Slovanskim bratom

If u are burger or not Slavic:

Slava means glory
Slovani (Slavs) - those of glory

There's a Russian population in one of the closest cities. Considering converting to Orthodox and marrying one to ensure my sons receive +3 combat.

Do not fetishize the slav. Slavic women are for slavic men. If you are an American be an American, don't cuck on your culture.

America is already pan-euro as it is though. Most white Americans are a German/Anglo hybrid with some minor ethnicity mixed in. All the minor euro groups who join us end up getting absorbed. It's just how it always ends up.

t. Burger
also its not like most Americanized Slavic/Polish women here actively try to maintain their identity in my experience

There is no "pure" american I agree, slavs can be just as American as a german or anglo. Still, I've been noticing a trend where Americans seem to believe that slavs are the elves of the white race who are all traditional and pure. This isn't healthy, no American should try to be slavic in order to be traditional or have a loving wife. So long as the slavs here become Americans rather than americans becoming slavic i'm good.

No worry of that. You'll never take the burger out of the man. Going to lurk now. I don't want this thread getting derailed.

Nice post fellow Dixie user
sage due to unrelated

Edinost, sreča, sprava
k nam naj nazaj se vrnejo;
otrók, kar ima Slava,
vsi naj si v róke sežejo,
de oblast
in z njo čast,
ko préd, spet naša boste last!

Unity, joy, peace,
May return back to us;
all children of Slava
reach out and shake your hands;
So the power
and the glory,
as before, once again will be ours

uwot?

Its true
Southers are sort of like Slavs of America, I don't mind the two over laping at times, thered a lot of American fans on our stuff and a lot of Americans being influenced with our culture, its a positive for us. But then again I completely understand if you're Serbian brachu

Pic related, Polish rebels.

Jinxed it.

This, well said, slav. Americans should be American.

where of ugraines?? :::DDD

Definitely not Germanic or western European

Removed for D&C tactics
same should apply to both Poland and Croatia for that pic as well

russia is already there

Checked
Fuck that video is old.

Maybe if they actually get a consistent ethnic population I'll consider it.

Better than Serbia.

Any country that cooperates with NATO/EU is automatically a good goy and therefore worse than those that don't

I'll allow it if it's only for free gibs.

True but that better not get us kicked out of Slavdom.

and bolan :DDD

We're the ones making it fall, relax.

Free gibs and cheap labor is why the EU is getting them to join, not the other way around, remember that if you aren't the consumer you're the product and nothing is free
Look at any local industry prior to and immediately after a country joins the EU, its typically bought out by Germany and western European groups or ran into the ground through mismanagement or shuttered to reduce competition, this was particularly prevalent in the early 90s in former East Germany and the Czech rep

Serbia doesn't have much choice after the Yugoslav wars and seeing all of its vassal states occupied by NATO

How, as far as i see it the Warsaw pact states that joined NATO are now its strongest armies outside of Turkey, Germany and France now use Poland and Romania as a buffer zone while letting their own militaries stagnate

Nice joke, Draža.

Probably should have changed the grammar to make it more clear.

And that is a bad thing because? We would've amassed a great army anyway, being neighbors with Germany its a duty to one up eachother, the Polish mindset is still very militaristic and ours isn't really anything to be proud of anymore.

Because NATO and the EU are the tool of the Jew, this should have been extremely obvious after all of the pro-EU leaders supported rapefugees coming to Europe

Oh yeah, truth. I think its a temporary situation regarding our older population, most don't even recogonize boshlevism as an unorganic foreign intrustion on Russian soil and resent them for this reason. It'll change with time, PiS is not a godsent but a step in the right direction and having a large military right now will pave the way for a strong Visegard during its inevetable downfall, we wouldn't want a Georgia or Moldova point two on our backdoor, and marrying Belorussians, whos natonal pride consists of our mutual achivements during the Polish Lithuanian commonwealth (and communism to an unjudgable extend) is something we want to strive for as we're both Lechites seperated by politics, and Russia certainly wouldn't want anything so jewish on their backdoor. Belorussians and Moldovians are buffer states, we are not.

Belarus and Moldavia are buffer states to Russia but not all that's required, which includes Ukraine and Kazakhstan also but you are still currently acting as buffer states just for NATO/Germany and not Russia
I wouldn't be against an independent V4 group though if it was to act as an actual independent group and not a NATO puppet that constantly antagonizes Russia/allied states but it looks like the chances that happening is low and the V4 will likely remain in NATO even if it leaves the EU. As such Poland and Romania along with the Cz Rep would all still act as buffer states for Germany and the EU without getting any of the economic "benefits".

Confirmed, the V4 would basically act as a do it for free puppet military to the EU and NATO
visegradgroup.eu/about/cooperation/defence

Joint V4 EU Battlegroup
Defence Planning Cooperation
Joint Training and Exercises
Joint Procurement and Defence Industry
Military Education
Joint Airspace Protection
Coordination of Positions
Communication Strategy

I put the second one on a shirt for shits and giggles.

Even if you want to sow the patch on, it would still look better on a actual uniform jacket
sportsmansguide.com/product/index/serbian-military-surplus-field-jacket-used?a=759189

I already got a jacket with SDG patches on it, I mean I did up a shirt with it the graphic on the front. The SDG jacket gets me some dirty fucking looks though.

That's what I had in mind.
No one but Poland does, everyone else is either on neutral or friendly terms with Russia, and in the case of militaristic cock measuring contests its NATO as a whole, Visegard had little impact in that regard.
Whilst staying independent is ripe for Clinton and McCain busting into your cabinet carving out your country, supported by loud mouth liberal faggots. It isn't all tea and biscusts around here, for smaller countries there has to be compromise to some level and like I said in my post above an ideal situation requires the brake up of NATO while our union expands. No one but Poland is paying their bills whilst Germany got handed one for half a fucking trillion, America lied to us about Iraq and isn't following through with the missils system, everyone wants out and if such thing were to occour you know we would we looking east for a truce at the very least, and we would be moreso prepared as we have to be being the biggest country there. Not everything is so black and white as to tell NATO goodbye and expect shit to fly, especially in this climate with an American coup at our doorstep.

k. I don't say that word a lot but its realpolitik, not everyones country is 300+ big and thus can go around dickwaving acting like hot shit everywhere (although we do put on a big boy act a lot), you're the biggest NATO puppets around next to France and Britain pulling a coup in Ukraine and bombing Serbia, rich coming from an American.
Oh the humanity.

Dude, you don't know the horror, the HORROR I have to go through every year. There's a cultural manifestation in my town every year and we regularly get 1 or 2 groups of chink tourists every year. Now where I come into the picture is the fact that for years I'm hired to LARP as an important historical nobleman for my town, with clothes and horse and sword and all. Every year I'm forced to stand there for half an hour, waiting for the chinks to take a picture of me first as a group, then each of them has to take one with me individually. Fucking riceniggers think I'm a legit nobleman or something.

Kek

Pics fam. What were reactions to 14th division patch?

(follow suit) I wasn't present myself but some say it was revenge for antifa attacking me

You can read about it here,

http:// www.criticatac.ro/lefteast/new-faces-of-fascism-the-changing-nature-of-right-wing-policies-in-slovenia/

alot of leftist whining but the fact is around 50 nationalists gathered and attacked 150 dirty antifa.

Result? Flawless victory, antifa BTFO, some hurt badly, one in wheelchair

About the article: Sokolski dom was a psyop - they did it themselves. After "dolenjski muzeji" installed cameras - there were no more problems.

Sokolski dom is also filled with hobos, drunks and drug addicts and is one of the spots to resell drugs.

Uroš Lubej is a communist/marxist philosopher employed in Gimnazija Novo mesto (((Solidarnost)))
Whole school is pozzed as hell. They organised visiting a mosque. Ekonomska šola - is collaborating with israelis via exchange programme.

TOPKEK!

GREAT news! Sława bracia! Don't let those commie scum ruin your paradise, Slovenia is a testament to Slavic success without foreign influence.

Bump

Kill them all

Dumping bratkos.

He said while holding EU bank notes.

Noone started spamming serbshit yet so I help you

Bump miševi

Much love to Polska. Slovenci + Poljaki bratje!

EU struggles to regain credibility in western Balkans

ft.com/content/bc829a82-03e4-11e7-ace0-1ce02ef0def9

REMOVE EU
Some held up posters reading “Serbia doesn’t trust Brussels”.

Ms Mogherini shrugged off the boos, which came from a minority in the parliament. But they symbolised how enthusiasm for the EU has waned across Serbia and the Balkans — and how a region beset by ethnic tensions and economic malaise has again become a playground for great power rivalries between western Europe, Russia and Turkey.

Probably last bump. Cheers

Som3 removal rapefugees get gassed in Srbija Kek

archive.fo/Jalof

The US had a culture and a race before the jews completely took over, and if this country ever fixes itself it sure as fuck won't be anything other than English and Scotch-Irish. You faggots cry D&C when someone says this to you, and then you flip it back on Americans and suddenly you think it's fine to play pretender as long as there is personal gain for you.

blyat))))

Kill everything is the balkan way of solving things. Personally I like it.

Thompson concert banned in Slovenia
balkaninsight.com/en/article/croatian-demands-answers-for-slovenia-banning-nationalist-concert-05-18-2017

Personally not a fan but what the fuck is freedom of speech?
Protip: Soros and Kalergi selected currently in gvt in Slovenia

“I would like Croatian politicians to explain whether they accept the thesis that we are Nazis, fascists and spread hatred. Let them address the Croatian public and explain whether this is true,” he concluded.

In previous years, concerts by Thompson have been banned in Germany, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Sarajevo and the Croatian town of Pula.

There is a big shitstorm about this on goybook and msm in case you missed it. Escalation of "chocolate war" i guess

Rarest Pepe

I hate the fact that he's cucking. It never helped him in the first place.

Absolutely hilarious

Na zawsze brachu.

Nazi Storms Shake Bulgaria's Next Gov't
balkaninsight.com/en/article/nazi-scandal-shakes-bulgarian-government-05-19-2017-1
“There is no way that I will resign, I do not see any reason for that,” Simenov told NOVA TV.
Demands for his head follow a row over photos of two Patriotic Front colleagues giving Nazi salutes and over another expressing hate rhetoric, as well as his own alleged confession to a newspaper that he had taken joke photos at the Nazi-run Buchenwald concentration camp back in the 1970s.
Simeonov has asince denied making the statements about Buchenwald to Sega newspaper, which he has promised to take to court.
On Friday he dismissed making the controversial comment while admitting he spoke to a Sega reporter, having on Wednesday told BIRN that no such conversation with the paper had taken place.
- See more at: balkaninsight.com/en/article/nazi-scandal-shakes-bulgarian-government-05-19-2017-1#sthash.K9p1sUPW.dpuf

Wielka duma i sława 3

Bump

What are we Polacks doing here?

I thought it was about the Balkans? Well anyways, Great Slavic Union may only exist between the Central European Nations… Russia is too different.

What's this P symbol I keep seeing on Polish stuff?

It's the Symbol of the Polish Underground Army which bravely fought against German and Commie scum.

It is a P combined with an anchor, which means that we are immovable and will defend our home to the last man.

what about Belarus?

.>>9952341
Central Eastern Europe, they are the old Lithuanians.

We 3 Polacks.

Death to enemies of our homeland
(this might not be 100% accurate translation but I read it like that)
t. Slovan
I think it is motto of special forces

Idk but for sure I have big love for Poland.
Warszawa-Ljubljana
We fight together and we have same ideals

What we have in common with Polska at least from my perspective as Slovenian, we are ready to fight for our country and love it beyond all reasonable limits

Should stop spamming right bout now but not before this:
polish are so badass they make fucking patriotic rap

Nasze strony, nasze rejony, nasza Warszawa
Dobrych ludzi pozdrawia
Nasze życie, nasze ulice, nasza Warszawa
Wielka duma i sława
Nasze strony, nasze rejony, nasza Warszawa
Rana przeszłości krwawa
Nasze życie, nasze ulice, nasza Warszawa
W bohaterstwie wytrwała
========================================
Naše roke, naše regije, naša Ljubljana
Dobre ljudi pozdravljam
Naše življenje, naše ulice, naša Ljubljana
Velik ponos in slava

Zero when Serbs realize the vengeance fun is over.

I will elaborate for those not into autism or intelligence service (yeah fuck you bitch you get stitches)

4th pic you see Polish and Slovenians destroying the fuck out of Žilina and it's hooligans and it's police.

When Legia came next week they brought in the army lol.
Fuck you

I mean they (the authorities and local lads) got scared shitless. Slovenians on tour + Polish brothers caused a riot, beat down everything in sight.

So the next time the city had armoured vehicles army and shit because didn't want to take chances lol

planet.si/sport/nogomet/video-pred-tekmo-s-trencinom-napad-na-navijace-olimpije.html

Thing about us Slovani is we like to fight and draw blood.
We don't need but muh 2nd amendment & shit

Probably crashed this thread but fuck it. I don't know if burgers really know Slavs

b92.net/eng/news/politics.php?yyyy=2017&mm=04&dd=20&nav_id=101075

Oh okay thanks

I haven't seen them on the tv in my Australian homeland either. I guess they are afraid if we find out and the nationalists will raise even further.

Some HD REMOVAL