The Fallen

Post devs who lost their way.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jcj74
pastebin.com/KEuvDxM8
yanderedev.wordpress.com/2016/06/23/further-thoughts-on-the-new-inventory-proposal/
twitter.com/search?q=@cas_kicks gamergate&src=typd
twitter.com/search?q=@CAS_Kicks femfreq&src=typd
archive.is/sU2t0
archive.is/7Cih0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who is this retard supposed to be?

Cliffy B
David Jaffe

Warren Spector

The genre was always shit, why would he be a hero?

He made Maniac Mansion and Monkey Island.

They were actually fun back when there was no internet.

What is it with old school point and click devs and being universally all cucks?

Like, are they all butt hurt their genre is dead and need to find a scapegoat excuse to shit on gamers as revenge?

It's a wussy kinda game to make.

point and click were the walking simulators of back then

i have said this for decades, these faggots were always actual faggots

JUST

Now dont ya shit on point and click classics kiddo.

He's a christian man with a family to feed.

here we go

While I have to admit I enjoyed a lot of point'n'clicks back in the day, there's no denying that they are the precursor to today's shitty walking simulators. I'm sure it's not a coincidence.

When will this "Scott Cawthon is a good person because he is a christcuck with kids" meme die? Do you have any idea how many developers of your favorite games also had families and also prayed to a dead jew? No, because you see only game developers as studios/companies until someone tells you otherwise (i.e. all of the Hideo Kojima cocksuckers who probably think he singlehandedly developed the entire video game series). Please fuck off, e-celeb cucks.

Tip your fedora now

I like them. Just saying.

The most recent turnaround,

for those unaware: archive.is/jcj74

Do you need help with anything?

They made shitty games during a time where finding a new game was an interesting experience. Never had competition but they have tons of idiots on their knees waiting to be face fucked.

They get an ego and thats about it

You don't see Phil fish or guy of mighty number 9 fame doninating 200K to charity.

Please point out the problem, other than "Kotaku!" because I'm not seeing it.

He did an interview with Cucktaco after willingly censoring the game because of a minority in a poll about the panty inventory, and he has not posted here since

If you can't see how its all over user, then I can't help you

Nothing but trash since 2011
Im just waiting for them to close down

oh shit you got me, but i guess you agree with the rest of my post then

PewDiePie donated a shitload of money to charity too.

it'll suck when it blows up in his face but at the same time he deserves it for being a massive faggot

Point blank, I think every user in that thread is overreacting.

Get a fuckin' grip, you spergy faggots. Goddamn.

I guess by that logic Jim Sterling is a game dev too.

He literally did though, MAYBE if he came back here to explain himself I could sorta sympathize, but he's chosen the reddit/youtube audience to pander to and the kotaku indie clique to shack up with, again, you can't see that, I can't help you.

That alone is enough for some people, and can you really blame them you fucking faggot?

and Pewdiepie is a reprehensible person how? His fanbase is pure autism and he basically harvests the power of said autism for a paycheck, the least he could do is redeem himself slightly and donate to charity.

Calm thyself. You aren't hurting anyone or anything but yourself.

I can see something, but it's not whatever your conspiracy theory wants me to see.

Back to freech fag

Kotaku is a shitty website, but it's also a popular website, if you were to hate everything that ever was on it you'd end up just hating every little…

Oh. Shit I just had a revelation about Holla Forums.

Nigga open your fucking eyes, I'm not gunna spoonfeed you, nor should I have to, he posts more on reddit than he does on here for months, suddenly goes silent after censorship, then does an interview with Kotaku, what more is there to say?

I'm starting to think its you Yandev…

>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckchan/

What the fuck is a freech.

Also how can you defend games as shitty as fucking Kings Quest but nitpick so hard over a game like Yandere Simulator.

He has done so, countless times.

Maybe it's because I'm seeing it from a developer's point of view instead Holla Forums's tunnel vision. Ain't his fault you got triggered so damn badly, you autistic fuck.

>The same audience that will actually BUY Yandere Simulator whenever it is finished
>Catering to THEM is a bad thing

Umm… I'm not seeing how this is a bad thing.

You have to go back user

Well gee user, you look at it that way EA and Ubisoft are great companies too, sure they screw the consumer over, but at least its good for buisness? Right?

Of course we're going to be mad about Yandev turning his back on us, after assuring his he TOTTALY wouldn't pull a Notch, and then does exactly that

You are either a class A retard or actually Yandev trying to defend himself, could totally see the second option being the case, he's a pretty well noted lolcow

I didn't say Holla Forums is one person.

If you say "every person in this subway car is sitting down" you aren't suggesting that they're all part of some hive mind that likes train rides, you're pointing out a blatantly obvious trend.

It's not hard to imagine all the fags calling him creepy got to him and he's now scrambling to try to get normal fags to play his game, it also garnered popularity on youtube with various low level e celeb cancer.

Fuck out of here Gawker shills, you're attempts at trying to fit in are a joke.

Why

Hello

There

Reddit

Remove remembering last used flag

I wouldn't be surprised if it was him

Trigger warning: Pointing out an obvious trend

He

Keeps

Doing

It

Wow, only a week before too.

I know this is probably bait, but I think you're seriously missing the point YanDev made when first bringing his project here.
He has spent so long talking about 'his vision' and making the game how 'he wanted' only to turn around and interview the outlets that badmouthed him for being an 'evil weeb channer' and pandering directly to the Youtube & Twitch audiences.
He's obviously abandoned his project and actual, paying audience for attention and approval from Lets Players and gamejournos.

He warned us.

You

Are

A

Retard

Being a creepy pervert is a fine thing in my opinion but it won't make you money. Except in Nihon maybe.

Normalfags buy games. And there are a lot of them.

It's not rocket science.

kill urself

fag

t. Yandev

>>>/reddit/

You first

>>>/halfchan/

Cuck-Dev, Cuck-Dev!!
You never fooled me!

Cuck dev, Cuck dev!!
You never fooled me!

user, I'm just man that woke up to see an entire thread having a meltdown over a dev going "radio silent" over some small tiny change. If being a "Gawker shill" means being one of the few anons not shitting the bed, so be it.

Your feelings are hurt. Get over it. Holla Forums is, ironically, the small minority. He made a conscious decision to drop us. Life goes on.
Also…

You may argue their business practices, but, the paying audience still keep them in business, regardless.

Cuck-Dev, Cuck-Dev!!
You never fooled me!

Coffee that

Christ, how fucking new are you?

Am now sad. Kotaku, of all websites. He kept up with who they were and still did an interview.

You're still here?

Read the article my man. The interviewer is constantly asking loaded questions and insinuating that Yandere Sim is problematic and Yandev just takes it.

so he hasn't made anything good in the last 20 years

That's a yes.

Moe is garbage and the culture of weeaboos that formed around it during 2004+ are worse than furfags.

Wait, how is that ironic.
Everyone on Holla Forums fully understands they're a minority on every subject.
I mean you'd have to be a total retard to think Holla Forums is any form of majority on anything.

didn't EA buy them ? some shit ?

Nobody has bought them yet

Well he's good now that normalfag Twitch streamers all want to play his game too.

Don't need us anymore.

And your point is? Should I like a company because of how much it makes? Should I care? Should I excuse it's shitty acts because it makes a lot of money? What you're saying is completely fucking irrelevant. The financial side has nothing to do with why Holla Forums is pissed

Well we all knew the truth

I don't even understand
Why would you get interested in a game where you murder and torture high school girls just to be offended by a girl showing her panties
The majority of people were not against it anyway
I just don't understand anymore

Tumblr kids want to be edgy, but "tastefully" edgy.

Exactly user, he used us to get off the ground then once he got the chance of appealing to normal fags he took it, same old tired story of a lot of games really.

Underagefags ruined the internet. Back in the day they stayed in their shitty forums and newgrounds. Now they are all over the place shitting up everything for everyone, i blame the corps that pander to them.

They had a 5 year contract
Kinda like Bungie with Microshit and Respawn with EA.
Crysis was developed by them and financed by them with no creative control.

Sequels were a whole another story and either the devs left, the CEOs got used to sucking EAs dick they went batshit insane and after leaving EA early 2013 after Crysis 3 sold like shit, they have done nothing but announce 2 F2P shit games thats are now probably dead, released a F2P Korean FPS, a shit cinematic console launch timed exclusive also on PC, sold Homefront and Free Radical and have updated their barely used engine and have made VR shit.

They're a private company so they arent owned by anyone, but they are soon to be ano company is this shit keeps going.

Man, I just want a game where I can be an absolute monster without resorting to edgelord murdering sprees.

I want to be a scary villain that is able to essentially be loved and adored while simultaneously killing people through fear, charisma and subterfuge. I want to be a villain without ever having to get my own hands dirty.

Can't I just have one game like that? Please?

It's woman's game. That's why the person regarded as the pioneer of the genre is a woman.

How many games did PewDiePie make? How long before he off himself?

Pretty much. He's senile at this point.

Double standards is all you need to know.

Watching blood squirt is awesome to some but innocent pantsu is enough to kill a poor sod.

So you want to be a jew? I think you can do that in the Sims 3.

How many unfollowed?

So long as he has followers, never enough.

Is that notch?

Holla Forums has been subtly trying to win the "culture war" on Holla Forums by promoting any Christians they think are on their side. Saying he's a saint because he donated to charity is more bullshit. Most people donate anonymously for two reasons: donating for cred is a dick move, and they don't want to get harassed for more money. Furthermore, a lot of charities are scams, and I can bet the one he donated to was connected to his church of choice.

Holla Forums is worse at vidya discussion than anywhere because they don't care about games. They just want to find some religious or political views that a developer has in order to slam or praise him. When Armikrog was being shilled 80% of the discussion was about his religious, conservative views. You fuckheads couldn't give less of a damn about the game, you just wanted to piss off liberals by brown-nosing Doug Tennapel.

If video games are no longer sufficiently entertaining on their own, and you instead have to resort to name-calling and political rivalry, I suggest you leave the internet and pursue different hobbies.

Ron Gilbert is a fool for following a con artist, but so are you for disowning the entire adventure game genre just because of that. Think for yourselves instead of aligning yourselves to a party, movement, religion, label or hate club.

Stopped reading there D&C shillling at its finest

In defense of Yanderedev, this place is a vile pit of misery and anger no self-respecting person would take seriously.

In opposition to Yanderedev, he's milking this Patreon cow far longer than any competent dev would, and at this pace will never finish the game. At least Notch managed to make an ending by the time he sold it to Microsoft.

I'm not defending the guy, but we're no longer his actual paying audience, I don't think any one of us here is donating to his Patreon, and a bunch of weebs on an imageboard are seriously outnumbered by the PewDiePie/Markiplier tween crowd.

Hi ADL.

I mean Holla Forums as not specifically a coordinated effort by the board, but a troll/idiot who aligns with their "views"…

Thanks for spending the time typing in that you didn't read my post, which you could have ignored without informing me, but I guess you're trying to teach me something about my writing? Whatever.

I'd say it's one of the few honest places on the internet that isn't caual as fuck. Holla Forums tends to inflate problems in games it doesn't like and to nitpick, but it's usually pretty easy to see, and the serious issues tend to be criticised spot-on.

You're all children.

Cuck-Dev, Cuck-Dev!!
You never fooled me!

You can't really kill people or ruin their lives that much in Sims, I mean you can random generate traits and make their lives living hells by taking doors and stuff away (Hell I drove a sim to insanity and exhaustion as he killed himself stomping roaches until he died) But I just want something a bit more substantial

This place is a list of reasons to hate everything and anything unless it fits inside an ever-decreasing group of "approved" games. And every time that a dev or former dev says something not Haram to you, that circle gets a little smaller.

This.

Holla Forums is honest, nitpicky and whiny a lot of the time, but if you're not a fucking retard you should be able to parse out the shit from the genuine critique. Yanderedev proved he was a guy who couldn't do that when he sperged out over a total of three anons doing generic shitposting while the rest of Holla Forums continued to talk about his game and give him the benefit of the doubt.

If people have skin that thin then they really shouldn't be coming here in the first place, you especially shouldn't be sharing your creative works here.

It's doubly insulting because Yandev would always come here himself specifically for ideas and critique.

Shigeru Miyamoto and his little gay ribbon.

Kill yourself faggot.

;..;

You can actually mod that sort of thing into the Sims I believe. You can play a rapist ghost or a genuine serial killer if you're willing to get all that shit downloaded and playing nicely together.

I once sunk a dozen hours or so into The Sims 3 as a serial killer who would routinely break into other Sims' homes, rape the women, kill the males, then sell their possessions for loadsesimoleons, simultaneously leaving them broke and destitute, often impregnated with my bastard child at the same time.

Was fun up until the game imploded on itself.

Everyone makes mistakes user. Clearly, I have been deceived. I hope all the anons in /agdg/ deliver one day.

Don't the Russians hate homosexuals?

People keep saying this but I don't think that's actually true. If you have a thread about skyrim, for example, you get fifty people saying
which would be what you describe, but you also get ten other people posting several pages long documents about WHAT is bad about the game and WHY. I played Skyrim and actually made the time to read that shit, and it was absolutely correct. Every point it made, I could confirm was true from my own experience. And it's the same with pretty much every game that's gettting shat on here. The only area where Holla Forums's critique tends to be off-mark is storywriting (for a variety of reasons: be it because they fall for waifubait, or because of politics, or simply because they don't know shit about literature and are, essentially, casuals in that area)

wew lad, did you read my paper I posted the other day?

I read it a few months ago. Not sure if there's only one that's circulating around or if there are more

Keep trying 10 bux.

Here, add this to your pile.
pastebin.com/KEuvDxM8

But can I take pictures of another neighbor cheating on her husband and black mail her into doing whatever questionable things I want not only breaking her will and confidence down but also entertaining myself?

Can I completely gaslight another person to the point of taking their family and cause them to turn against them and ultimately leave them?

Can I bully someone to the point of suicide just by deciding I don't like them and go through the means of never getting caught for it?

Can I get people so enamored with me they will go and hurt people for me that I decide I don't like?

Can I set up means of stalking and killing their cat or something to that degree to make a person so incredibly fearful that I run them out of the neighborhood and make them never say a word about me for sheer terror because they said a bad thing about my hair once?

Please if you have mods for this I'd love to give Sims 3 a go again. Like I said I want to be an absolute -monster- without resulting in murder myself

Looks like I touched a nerve when you briefly realized you were not only wrong, but wasting your life here.

Correct, somewhere in the hordes of genuine idiots are gamers autistic enough to correctly document the pros and cons of games.

So he made the non-shit version of DotT.

Their genre died for a reason.

Sounds like someone ought to do for The Sims what Team Fortress did for Quake.

ADL confirmed.

Ahh yes he is a fallen dev because he went along with an empty pr gesture in the wake of a terrorist attack

Are you new here?

Maybe

You can do that in vanilla sims

Maybe if you get a suicide mod?

Maybe

You can stalk and kill their cat but I dunno if there's AI mod or something that makes it to where they'll move out of town due to fear, might just be something you have to do yourself while roleplaying.

Just google around, you might find some mods that scratch that itch. There's a million of them out there.

Jesus fuck user guess daddy didnt give you much affection

Shit, man, your sentence structure is awful; it's genuinely uncomfortable to read it. Your criticism also tends to fall flat because shit like
actually sounds cool as fuck if you don't know that "charging a fort" means walking in at a leasure pace and killing seven underleveled dudes there that only got spawned there for the purpose of getting slaughtered. Similar with your other arguments in that paragraph – none of it actually sounds bad unless you've actually played the game and saw it yourself.

Their whole genre was based on being a puzzle game that has unintuitve puzzles. Also, a lot of these popular devs are actually unpopular within the circle or people they work with. A lot of people could not stand working with Tim and they got fired or quit for example. There are cases where the devs put scathing remarks towards Tim in their game.

So… Add hats? I'm sorry I'm not really following

Yeah there are far too many maybes, I know you can gaslight and that's probably one of the things I enjoyed doing, but even that got old. I think it's I want to be like a Mafia boss without really anyone catching on that that's the type of person I am, ultimately a scary, and manipulative sociopath that has enough know how to get people to love them and those that don't, suffer

>>989834

Well, given that I was actively avoiding sounding like I was shitting on the game, thank you.

I seriously don't know what ADL is, enlighten me.

You misunderstand. It reads like you're trying to shit at the game, but are failing at it. For example, let's look at the sentence more closely:
1) In a civil WAR questline, battling the opposing forces in some sense is something one would expect in EVERY quest. You're too vague; you need to explain what exactly you mean by it, otherwise it doesn't sound like a fault
2) as I've said before, "charging a fort" sounds really good; like something one would LIKE to do many times, because you don't explain just how shittily the whole thing is implemented.
3) 14 quests is a lot for a quest line. By not illustrating just how shit the whole thing is, it makes it sound like you're nitpicking a rich questline full of amazing and fun fort assaulting (people may imagine an entire army charging against the castle walls with ladders and battering rams and what not while the scores of archers bring swarms of arrows down at them… because that's what charging a fort IS. What we saw in Skyrim was nothing of the sort).

Ah, I understand.
Since I have no words to defend myself, you're totally right. To be fair, I wrote all that in a day and, going over it now, there are some things I would change and some sections I would expand upon, particularly the level design. I didn't rip into how shitty the dungeons were hard enough.

This thread has fulfilled my cancer quotient for the month.
Thanks, shitposters, for continuing the cycle and doing your best to ruin another imageboard.

Blow it out your ass

He doesn't post here anymore nigger. He finally fucked off of imageboards so he can pander to e-celebs and youtube kiddies. Hell even halfchan told him to fuck off and he did, but when you try to do the same thing here then there's always an autist like you kissing his feet.

He never needed you fucks in the first place. Even when his game was already popular with the meme crowd, he stayed here for the hugbox you guys created for him and the donations you kept throwing at his patreon

Don't pretend you didn't let this happen.

That's not my image, Jim.

Cuck-Dev, Cuck-Dev!!
You never fooled me!

Just a bunch of reasonable commentary from dev in response to bullshit leading questions and a curious fixation on the fanservice.

Tim was garbage with time and money and ego. That didn't start with the success of Double Fine Adventure. It started long before. But people didn't learn about it until they saw Double Fine Adventure in action. Also, it seems like Tim's better design decisions, those subtle touches that breathe life into the stories, come not from him but the teams he assembled.

Nothing wrong with his post there tbh fam

It's the fact a week after he did exactly that

I don't want to start his bullshit but you do know that there was Judaism wasn't not a damn thing when Christ was alive right? So technically there were no "jews".

But people took a poll and spoke up - 89% told him to keep it.
Likewise, everyone in the Holla Forums thread before the poll was saying "Don't bow down to censorship, keep doing what you want to do."

The majority being silent is a genuine issue, but this is one time you can't say it didn't happen.

Exactly. The fact is Yanderedev is a cuckold faggot that caves easily under any kind of pressure. Having 89% of a poll tell him not to cave isn't enough, and that's not the fault of the 89%. It's because he is a sellout cuckold faggot and 99.999% wouldn't have been enough. Just because he didn't live up to some kind of retarded gamergate strawman stereotype (that he set up) of what selling out looks like doesn't mean he didn't sell out.

I said it before, I'll say it again. If you're not vocal, what good are you? Shitting up a single thread and rescinding your support isn't being vocal. You're just throwing a tantrum where YanDev can't see or hear you.

If I stood up right next to you and shouted into your ear, would you hear me?

There's a reason why Elaine Marley was written as a ridiculously competent independent female™ who never actually needed Guybrush's help.

He didn't even approve of her marrying Guybrush at the end of Curse of Monkey Island. If it was down to him he would have had it so the entire epitome of her character would just be to enter a scene, show off how much more competent she is than Guybrush and then leave it again, every time.

What part of "shitting up a single thread isn't being vocal" did you not understand.

That part.

And nobody should EVER listen to a thing /v says.

/v is a minority that doesn't really amount to much buying power at the end of the day. We're not IGN or even neoFAG.

see >>9899759
YanDev rarely comes to 8/v/, and that's only ever to show new updates on the game.
The Anton & Coolpecker team said in the past they'd stop having A&C threads unless they had something worthwhile to show because they'd inevitably get swamped with idea guys.
Holla Forums's opinions and viewpoints are shit, especially because a good amount of Holla Forums are contrarians who'll buy or support anything as long as it #triggers normalfags/feminists/SJWs/bogeyman of the month.

I can't tell if you're a goon or the personal cocksucker of Yanderedev, but fuck off either way.

Goons hate anime, you retard.

Why?

But anyway, regardless, think of what you're saying and what goalposts you're moving. You tell us we weren't vocal, then I tell you we were. Now you're telling us that doesn't matter because we're not the majority?

Then what are you doing bitching to us and not everywhere else?!

I'd say the last part mostly applies to GG faggots, but within that parameter he's right.

God hates anime

Nah man, God loves anime.

Nope.

The guy who made "Noiyu Love" and is making the Iconoclasts has retweeted Rami, Sterling and the whos several times

so yeah

It wasn't a silent majority though, there was a fucking pol where that 89% let their opinions be known. How much more vocal do people need to be?

God hates fags

No, God doesn't exist.

I never understood why devs/companies would pander so much to like 1-2% of the gayming population.

God has abandoned us all

Confirmation bias at its finest.

Someone made John Romero their bitch.

What? where you hear this from? SJW weebs are a thing you know.

Tip harder, Phil.

Get out

CLAYFIGHTER W H E N

Because they're progressive cucks, user.

They think their virtue signaling is not only more important than their business, the delusional fucks actually think it will get them sales too.

They "like" anime similar to how they "like" video games.

G-d goy

The funny thing is, Anita doesn't like Elaine Marley as a character because she's a "Ms. Male Character".

Cuck-dev, Cuck-dev!!
You never fooled me!

Never meet your heroes.

NEVER MEET YOUR HEROES

richard garriott aka lord shithead

Yanderedev's actual rationale for the changed skirt is up on the site. You can read it for yourself:

yanderedev.wordpress.com/2016/06/23/further-thoughts-on-the-new-inventory-proposal/

"But some people were way more offended than I ever expected. If the prospect of panties on the inventory screen made you totally flip out, then it may actually be good idea for you to simply stop following the game’s development. It’s only going to get more and more deranged from here on out."

Which reminds me, this is the Aces Wild creator:

twitter.com/search?q=@cas_kicks gamergate&src=typd

twitter.com/search?q=@CAS_Kicks femfreq&src=typd

Bonus:

archive.is/sU2t0

This poster right here is everything wrong with video games today. This is the kind of retard that preorders AAA games, reads Polygon and Kotaku daily, and buys meme-localizations without a second thought.

What'd he do?

Ouch

Cuck-Dev, Cuck-Dev!!
You never fooled me!

That's disappointing. It may be a walking sim, but it was pretty enjoyable. I enjoyed the humor and had a lot of fun finding ways you could piss off the narrator.

Here's an example, watch at 6:47

Gary Whitta is the only one of that list that hurts even slightly. He's at least a decent writer, though I didn't care for most of his shit.
The rest are either shit devs or has-beens.

I remember when I had an argument with someone who kept insisting yanderedev wasn't going to do some stupid shit and he posted this. If you're here user, you asked me to. And next time, stop being stupidly optimistic.

They lost their Aryanhood a long time ago, man.

This isn't 4chan. You can put the blatant xenophilia down, now.

Look everyone, it's our household schizo!. Point at him and laugh!.

You fucked up.

Means a lot, from somebody who posted "g-d".

that list is horribly outdated and should be longer

I noticed that now, it's too bad. I made it on March 30 if that's any consolation.

Oy vey g-g chosen

The needle is jumping on my Jew-dar.

What anime do you think God is a big fan of? Trigun?

Everyone makes mistakes, but that cap is effectively worthless, now. That is, unless you saved the page itself.

You're not even trying to meme correctly. Like an outsider pretending to be retarded.

This guy has been George Lucasing for a while.

On the bright side, any woman he gets with, which is incredibly unlikely in itself, will end up ducking him because look at him. He's so effeminate he can't even take a stand against corruption at the level of Ubisoft.

Look anons, look upon the visage of a nu-male. He nods respectfully at women, he asks for their permission to sit next to them, he attacks the patriarchy. This is the man they pretend to want while they fuck the real men that he hates.

I just gotta say this right now, how the hell did any of you nerds trust evaxephon? This is the same creepy asshole who made videos about drinking from a goblet of milk and dont get me started about his creepy obsession with samus and that gmod video he did of her. You only have yourselves to blame for not researching the guy. I mean shit this is the guy who started the concept of stream communities and since he was such a insufferable asshole caused many splits in his site until it died. He was indirectly involved with vinesauce becoming a thing and we all know how much that damaged streaming comunities.

IS THIS MEMEING GOOD ENOUGH

>>>/somethingawful/

His "rationale" is obvious bullshit.

You can't just claim "COINCIDENCE!" when the path you plan to take JUST SO HAPPENS to be EXACTLY THE SAME THING that the perpetually offended cried out for on the poll you just let everyone take.

Anyone who believes that is just a fucking idiot.

It's from the phone app i use, it saves them like that, cap'n autismos.

You're not making 10 cents, for shit.

Seems I may have found out something.

Please, don't be so asinine, next time. You'll turn less heads, that way.

I don't see your point since, nearly everyone treats personalities as a bonus instead of a main requirement. This includes people from Holla Forums.

They use "redpill", despite it being a term made by two left-wing transpeople. They didn't drop the term.

You could at least sage.

Always knew this faggot was going to be ultra-fucking cancer.
Oh I told you so you stupid fucking cuckolds

But at least they were quality-made and fun and had some gameplay.
Secret of Monkey Island
Sam and Max
Indiana Jones
The one with the biker dude who's name I keep forgetting

I wonder who could be behind this post?

There. At least you're showing some productive edge, by being somewhat considerate.

Ah, fuck him, he was talentless hack who was kicked out of Doom team because he was making boring Wolf3D-like maps and kept trying to insert some "deep story" into it. And then he went and made a game with no story and shit game design.

Thanks bub

Meh, I only played 3 of those games. Thank God my gaming portfolio consists of mostly panty quests, weeb trash and kusoge. If a game wins multiple awards, I avoid it like the plague and only perhaps pirate it after 3 years.

Some of those devs I consider neutral and just respond to "Terrorists are evil. Of course they are." before they realize whom are being labelled as terrorists and the behavior of those doing the accusations.

"DEVS FOR PUSHING BOUNDARIES"

If you make a game that doesn't have to be censored, where's the boundary pushing in that?

If you make a whatever game and get your dick sucked regardless, where's the boundary pushing in that?

If you're up there on that list rubbing shoulders with the giants, YOU are the evil establishment.

Good, now piss off, and learn to fit in more.

To put it lightly; lurk moar.

Another company just coipyrighted "FNAF".

Scott be like "OH SHI-", his fans be like "WTF!", and thousands of youtube videos are being taken down via DMCA because they have the word "FNAF" in their title.

Bill Gates is one of the biggest donators to charity there is. Do you like him ?

where the fuck do you think you are?

god isn't real

God seems like an okay guy.

I hope you are ready to get shitposted to death by unironic christ posters

Some of them I think are just protecting their interests. They're afraid supporting GG will cost them money.

They were fun back when video games were so primitive that they seemed somehow impressive. They were also fun back when you were a kid and were only given one game per month to play, so you had to make the most of it.

I don't know why you think that followers of Christ are an issue in developed countries. They're very submissive and harmless. They do not kill you over blasphemy, nor do they deeply resent you despite you exploiting and mocking them constantly. Most of them will just claim that you're wearing a hat. Islamic extremists would fill your skull entirely with 7.62 rounds if you pulled the same shit you constantly do with Christians.

Or do you resent them because you feel guilt in the back of your mind?

I'm just going to stick following Proverbs 26:4-5.

Yeah, sure, every time someone agrees with something, it's confirmation bias

Maybe people will start trusting Christians again when they finally pay reparations to every single person their God murdered in that Snuff Book known as the Bible.

lmoa

Holy fuck. the cuck actually admits the only reason he bothers is so that he gets public adulation. It wouldn't be so bad if it was about money. But it's literally because he's the flavour of the internet month that he backstabbed us in spectacular fashion.

Prediction: by 2017 when the kiddiwinks and Youtubers are on to the next big thing Yanderedev will come crawling back here for attention.

Cuck-Dev Cuck-Dev!!
You never fooled me!

Jesus fucking christ, that's a face for radio if I ever saw one.

Leftypol is out raiding again so that explains the people defending SJWs

In a way, he's right. There's no pleasing the jarringly loud noise in most yandev threads.

Not that there will be any more from now.
Still. Not sure why he thought it was such a good idea to remove torture and panties - it's well known that you can't please everyone. He'll learn his lesson eventually.

He was never very good, but fuck this guy.
He got so much help from Holla Forums (AGDG especially), and his game was actually shaping up to be pretty good. Then when his shit started getting popular pretty much gave Holla Forums the middle finger and fucked off while listening to reddit and YouTube about how he should make his game, then he sold his company -and extension: all his friends- over to Microsoft.
Now he complains about being rich and shitposts on his Twitter all day.

Oh look. It's the *pol did this* post.

I fail to see the issue. If I was making a game I'd use whatever marketing means I could. It's a very competitive market.

If this is some faggy "he betrayed us" shit then my god you guys need to get a grip. We dont own him or his game. He just fucking posts here.

Eh, the shitposting is slowly redeeming him in my eyes.

He's so rich that he doesn't ever need to depend on anyone, while his reputation is so far down the drain that he's just flat out stopped giving a shit what anyone thinks of him.

A man like that is free to be as brutally honest as he wants and people can't disregard him as some "loser troll" since he is the single most successful game developer ever.

It probably helps that I never really gave a shit about minecraft so I don't really care what he did with it.

Not suprised seeing the quality for Shekels of the Avatar.

Don't go against the Holla Forums hivemind, user. They'll call you a Gawker Shill and send ya back to Reddit.

He turned away from the people who made him famous and sold out all his old friends to a massive corporation, no amount of shitposting will undo that.

Oh, they'll deliver alright. They'll deliver a steaming load of turds on your virtual doorstep, just like YanDev.

Honestly I increasingly feel like I'm talking to bunch of stupid fucking teenagers as time goes on.

Someone post the pic of the one faggot from commie(might've been another subgroup) going berserk after play-asia called out sjws for fucking up a western dead or alive (no idea which title it was) release.

Low quality bait, try harder please.

I could blame summer, but, this type of autism is year round.

Are you aware of the poll results regarding the feature he butchered that caused all of this drama? I hope you're not, or you're one of the most cucked, do-it-for-free shills I've ever seen here.

Sadly true. At this point Holla Forums is just the other side of the SJW coin; they'll spite-buy games just to stick it to the SJeWs, not because the games have any merit on their own.

Top kuk m80

Are you pathetically butthurt that you think I'm ID hoppin'?
That the idea of an user not sharing the same opinions as you has got to be samefagging?

That's pretty sad fam tbh

What exactly did he cut out of the game anyway? Did he cut out panties?
I haven't followed this shit for a while now.

>two people disagree with the consensus?

The only reason YanDev stuck around for as long as he did is because he has some of the most desperate dicksuckers ever seen in the history of this board, I wouldn't be too surprised

I'll never get why people shit on Holla Forums while also coming here.
Just leave if you feel like it's a bad board, and don't give me that "I'm here forever" bullshit, you left cuckchan I hope so that's not true.

Come on man

because being called misogynist by some retard with brain damage scares the sgit out of me

Yandev has been very clear that he wants to sell as many copies as possible. He was clear about how he wanted people to play his game on youtube and twitch, and he never shied away from reaching as many players as he could, be it reddit or Holla Forums or what.

he was never secretive about it.
the absolute cacophony in Holla Forums threads was repulsive regardless. He could release an update that did a million things right and make one wrong and everyone would forget the good and blow up the bad.

So he gets and interview with kotaku and now everyone's mad and upset, completely forgetting about youtube, twitch etc. He starts pandering to people who are reasonable and don't blow up over the smallest things and Holla Forums can't comprehend why.

I don't blame him in the least. This place is a shit hole. And if it's good, I'll buy his game after a pirate.

I wholeheartedly agree. I've just started posting less and less, save for a few generals, or threads about specific, non-mainstream vidya.

It was pretty retarded. I believe he did held a poll asking if people were satisfied with the game, and a small percent (under 20% iirc) polled that they took offence.
So he added in an option to turn off panties and released another poll, and this time only a tiny majority was still offended.

So he goes and cuts panties altogether. Retarded move, through and through.

I might be wrong on some of the details so you'll have to look into it yourself

This. Don't even know why I bothered opening a tab for this shit.

tiny minority. i believe it was less than 10%. Fuck whatever

Nobody posted

JOHN CARMACK ON LAST E3 DEMONSTRATING MINECRAFT

That is kind of a dealbreaker. I mean gameplay and all that are important sure, but part of why people were interested in it was being able to play out your idea of an anime.
Now without panties, that's just not gonna work.

that shit was painful

Warren Spector is an odd kind of SJW who demands gameplay in his games. I expect he'll be outed and ostracized from the group sooner or later.

cuckchan was our home, but in the brief post 4ch era, when GG was at its strongest, 8/v/ was the promised land.

calm, civil vidya discussion. minimum shitposting, even though mods allowed HE threads.
there was even a civil call of duty thread, where people discussed blops 2 and shat all over ghosts.

8/v/ isn't run by japanese con man and isn't policed like san francisco the way 4ch is, but the quality has deteriorated to a point where there's no point to posting anymore

yep. I could sympathise with yandev for all the other shit, but not the cutting of the panties. whatever. GAMERS DONT HAVE TO BE YOUR AUDIENCE GAMERS ARE OOOOVER

I disagree. If you avoid the drama you still find interesting people to talk to.
That being said end of 2014 Holla Forums was pretty neat.

Just seems to be a stupid business move from his part tbqh. We all know tumblrdykes don't buy games. Pretty sure panties sell games in general. It's like taking the stupid hot bimbo sidekick out of the transformers movies, just doesn't make much sense.

It's hard not to laugh a the stereotype when every thread on the board is filled with faggots playing up their hate for everything, falling for Holla Forums's bullshit, shitposting everything into oblivion, or just sperging at the drop of the hat if anyone dares to try and calmly point out an inaccuracy in their statement.

Holla Forums was always a little tongue in cheek about their misanthropy now though you've got these summerfags who scream newfag, shill, or whatever other label they think can discredit you if you bother to try saying anything.

Halfchan got to be the same way towards the end too, it just seems like the natural progression for image boards…fucking sad though.

Well yes, you can find good threads. when you think about it, 2014 Holla Forumsirgins probably still lurk here, but there's an awful lot of noise. It's like I wrote earlier, the only threads worth posting in nowadays are smaller ones about non-mainstream games, since anything remotely popular attracts shitposters. At least we don't get faggots demanding archive.is on nichegamer links - though I bet that's coming too.
In part, this is to blame on average posters not sniffing out trolls as well as we used to. We call it bait now after reddit snatched "troll" during their le epic meme le le le phase, which is funny when you think about it.
anyway. if people would just ignore shitposters I think we would have a much better board.

And yeah. The entire premise of changing your panties as a game mechanic is partially a playful jab at animu and also partially to deliberately distinguish the game from other conventional games. Removing it really seems to go against the games roots, but fuck it, what do I know.

i'm just glad i'm not the only one who sees this shit. does it really take corrupt administration and a willing replacement to reset to a clean slate? I remember being a bit annoyed with 2014 Holla Forums's slow speed. Now I miss it.

Almost all of the Cristians I know in real life are upstanding people, but whenever it gets brought up here people come out of the woodwork posting idiocy like evolution isn't real.

Do you mean on this site? Because there is that one notorious faggot who keeps posting pics proving giants were real and shit like you said.

I miss the old /m/ and /ck/ boards…but honestly, you're probably right. The problem is even if it happens again, the cycle will just repeat. These faggots will always be attracted to the newest place that they can brand their sekrut klub and shit it up for everyone else.

I would say it's about time for some board chemo but when they started talking about chemo was pretty much the start of the death of halfchan so it's kinda a self defeating practice.

wasn't there some guy posting Alexander the great or some other statues all over Holla Forums one time, trying to eradicate the cancer or something along those lines?

God will make stormweenies repent for their insufferable hatred of our greatest ally Israellycoolland
I can't wait lol :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Trying to deny the passage of old father time I would imagine.
It's the real life equivalent of that Steve Buscemi image where he's got the skateboard trying to pass as a teenager.

Realize that the user with Ohio fetish, was really just gay. He had sexual intercourse on drugs, while being softly feed a geology lesson.

Now the geology of Ohio makes him hard, but it's really a perverse substitute to dick.

What about the floor tiles user? How do you explain that one?

This is probably what he sees

Oh man that's similar to my fetish for Nevada, except mine isn't about fault lines and stuff.

I have a fetish for the state of California.

The little slut.

Disgusting

I wasn't interpreting Ohio user, that was his own story. Personally, I think Tile was bait.

But Backpack user was really just a (portable) cuck.

I need to get a fucking life

Has Ron made anything even remotelly as cucked as Mr Sockpuppets? cus this is the only antigamer thing i've seen from him.
And it could be that he is just covering his ass sucking up to the Queen be so she wont send her medai drones to fuck him up like they did to the Armycrog dev

The guy did leave Double Fine as soon as he could so it's seem he knew there was some deeply rooted kikery problems in the studio.

And his latest game seems to actually be what old shcool point & click fans want (as opposed to that Broken Age shit)

Gamers won't attack him unles he tries a scamm like Inafraudne or Shitface, or unless he makes a subpar game that the press hypes to no end cus cronyism.
Femitards on the other hand, WILL make a target of anyone famous enough who does not toe in line with them, Gilbert IS famous, but not enough to be completly undamaged by Femitards, and Shitface made sure that Gamers won't trust him so much to deffend him if shit hits the fan.

The guy may be covering his ass,
Has he actually done something to support LW2 besides this one Tweet?

yeah the "fix Holla Forums" autist. he'd go around calling EVERYONE a shill and when people called him out on being autistic he'd retort with "im trying to fix Holla Forums"

There is no god, life is meaningless and the universe doesn't give a shit about you but if there was a god his opinions would be as meaningful as the average gaming journalist on Kotaku.

I want atheism+ to leave

Implying SJWs aren't destroying western civilization

2011? crysis 1 was their last good game and that was 2007 if i recall correctly.

at this point i just hope they loose the rest of their talent to RSI, and go bankrupt. fuck them and everything they stand for.

If life is meaningless, do yourself and everyone around you a favor and kill yourself. Nobody should care that a collection of whiny atoms went down into the dirt, right?
You'd be doing the whole world a favor user, just fucking do it!

Go back to worshiping your MEME FROG GOD
you spiritually retarded pagan
archive.is/7Cih0

Repent or burn for your moronic ironic meme religion bantz

Bill "COMMON CORE FOR THE GOYIM WHORE" Gates

Bill "SPY GLASS ON THE GOYIM ASS" Gates

Bill "MARXISM FOR THE GOYIM" Gates

Bill "DONATION TO MY FOUNDATION" Gates

Bill "SHOAH MONEY AND GOYIM HONEY" Gates

I think I made my point.

Shitface stole everyone's money and then shit on his backers and audience consistently over a multi-year period. He's honestly caused all his own damn trouble and is too much of a sperg to stop fucking up.

You are.
Mark endorses them.

What? Did he actually remove torture that was already implemented and the pantyshots that you could do before?
Never played the game so i'm asking

Not sure if it'll affect him as a game developer, but Fargo has been hanging out with pure evil lately and it worries me.