Ezra Miller calls Zack Snyder the father of DCEU

Zack sounds like an absolute bro. Everyone who talks about him sings his praises. There's never been someone who didn't like him as a person.

It's a good thing we all judge movies based on how likable the dude being payed millions to direct them is. And not say, on something like how good the films are, how well directed and written they are, etc.

Why is ezra so based?

haven't seen JL yet but Snyder did a great job on Man of Steel and BvS. MoS being bad is yet another redlettermedia meme and BvS getting thrown under the bus is a sad result of movie critics and comic book nerds throwing a fit.

delete this! as long as they keep his queer shit off screen he seems like a decent guy

t. gay kike

People didn't dislike those two stinkers because of RLM, People disliked them because they were shit. Same reason people rightly shat on Sucker Punch for being shit, and basically everything he's ever done post 300.

WB no longer thinks so

Ezra Miller or Gal Gadot: which would you rather have, I mean *really*?

I don't even know what RLM said about BvS but they definitely shaped the mass view on MoS. I remember it coming out and people loved it, was generally a spectrum between ok and great from peoples criticisms. Now 3 years later all these meme opinions about loud 'BAW' sounds and getting a headache from the movie, focusing all on the climax with Zod terraorming earth, it's RLM's review almost point for point how people talk about it. It's like people didn't even watch the movie and that's why they never mention the childhood scenes or any of the other action scenes. As for Sucker Punch that was divisive and I haven't seen it but I remember people from my school obsessing over it being good.

God.

he's got a slimmer-looking physique compared to his actors but if you look at him on set he actually has massive forearms. I bet if he roided like Ben or henry Caviil he'd be a fucking beast

RLM didn't even have 500k subs when MoS came out, so there opinions didn't change anything. Just face it kiddos, your choice in films are shit and you should feel bad about it.

their MoS review has 1million views and I didn't say they shaped perception initially. A lot of people loved MoS and it didn't have the bad reputation it has now when it came out. People slowly started parroting RLM opinions as the years went by.

I remember the trailer coming out and everyone loving that. The trailer was fucking amazing. The movie was garbage and i don't remember seeing anything "loving" it

1 million views is nothing Spiderman giving Elsa an abortion has 600,000,000 views

Quit huffing cheap glue kid

give it a rewatch I promise I'm not wasting your time

Zack Synder is a shit director please stop

this betacuck soyboy

He's unironically our director. I don't think you guys meme'd about him directing kinos, I have to watch his capeshit now.

Wouldn't the man of steel be Stalin

can't risk pissing Holla Forums off on this board any more, even tangentially

must be sad

this. In particular comic book fans and "le nerd culture enthusiasts"types worship RLM and parrot all of their talking points when it comes to both prequelkino and Snyderkino.

The fact that Snyder is a manlet compared to his actors just goes to show that even steroids couldn't fix his shit genetics.

Nigger, stop lying. Man of Steel was deemed shit from the get-go, aside from the critics roasting it, there were a billion posts on almost every major film and comic forum about what a raging dumpster fire it was. In the FIRST FUCKING WEEK. I remember that specifically because leading up to release, everyone was talking about how it would crush Marvel and the resulting tears of disappointment and salt were hilarious.

Snyderfags, just give up already.

Your le kino god is a shit director who has never made a great movie in his life. He's not some misunderstood genius, he's a hack.

And you faggots are the reason he got to ruin the DCEU.