XSEED is streaming some of their new games

XSEED is streaming some of their new games

twitch.tv/xseed_games

Does the PC version of Scarlet Curiosity have a translation? Will it get one, if not?

They all suck.

They don't :^)

nightwolve pls get the fuck out

New Story of Seasons looks fun, although I hope they didn't make it too easy with just being able to grab and place plots rather than hoeing plots individually.
Also there's a kitsune waifu, and this makes me happy.

DRM free Senran Kagura when?

i wanna put my seed in shantae

Hopefully Cold Steel 2 isn't as utter shit as the first.

You're not in school any more so it'll be harder for you to autistically dismiss it as "persona clone trash". :^)

nightwolve pls go

I'll be a sad man the day more people get their grubby hands on Touhou, or ZUN decides to share or give the brand to someone else. Something tells me he's doing it because he now has a bitch and spawn to raise.

unofficial touhou merchandise has been a thing since forever. people are just trying to market an unfilled niche in the west now

They shill the shit out of this place and the cucks suck their dick for their shitty phone games disguised as full games.

Im aware of that, I'm only hoping that the PS4 release of Urban Legend in Limbo, which is an official game, won't make people try to get their hands on Touhou.

So the tits shills/autists ended up hating it after all of the hype? Guess that explains why discussion died down so fast.

Reminder that XSEEd is run by kikes and they shill their games here in full force. Do not buy anything from them

Touhou was pretty much always popular anyway. It has entire conventions dedicated to it. PS4 edition would change nothing.

Most people who like "touhou" don't play the games

this leaves a bitter taste in my mouth

How hard is it to type with your boyfriend's dick in your mouth? Because you seem to be going to town on it.xwozcl