LOL

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rCIP0
archive.is/O1TSu
scan.oxfordjournals.org/content/11/3/387.full?sid=e6a4371c-3807-4418-b919-59a372e5c852
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letter_case#Case_styles
archive.is/temp
youtu.be/6oezRXaRoB4
nhentai.net/g/75915/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive link pls.

No way this is real

Why are they kicking him?

(checked)
this

archive.is/rCIP0

And these retards continue to insist they're "proper journalists."

Are you surprised they're going though bankruptcy?

ahahahaha
AHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHA

Holy it's real. It reads like a high schooler tumblr blog.

Is it bad that I expected something worse? At least the person talked about games, even if it did not need to be an article at all,

That's fucking hilarious. I don't know shit about Division meta, is that sort of thing normal?

Pretty sure that people being assholes online is not a new phenomenon.

He's the gift that keeps on giving.

Imagine being in a raid with high levels and your the only one within the necessary level to be accepted

Isn`t he on his 40s or something?

No

he joins rather than he becomes the leader/doesnt have friends
i would kick people as soon as im finished with my mission since we'll be going to our seperate ways anyway (never tried the dark zone yet)

I wonder what his username is. Maybe people know its him.

Now that's fucking pathetic.

Dark zone is only good if you have a large group of friends, going solo is like putting a target symbol on you back

Most vidya "recommends" anything is almost always wrong too.

♫~HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME?~♫

What he isn't telling us is that he kept getting kicked because he was complete dogshit at an already easy game. Remember this is Stephen "Git Gud Culture is Toxic" Totilo.

Does he really think anyone playing this game will even read his shitty blogpost?

Yeah, usually the recommended gear level is much higher than actually necessary to make up for scrubby players. I don't think I've ever seen the recommended gear level being lower than necessary. I'm positive that this game, I've never even played, isn't the wrong to break the mold either. I'd be more willing to bet that the playerbase is just that fucking shit that they want better gear than necessary because casuals.

I used to play when it came out before this gear system number became an actual mechanic, and I left before it was patched in. I'm pretty sure than gear number is the bare minimum to join it.

It doesn't mean you can't do it. It just means you're probably going to be getting you shit pushed in, and no one, NO ONE, wants to fucking babysit someone so they can barely do much and get gear.

Now I want to see an article from him about getting buttmad in Dota2.

If you want that, just take your pick from the many salty writings of PC gamer's Chris "thirsty" Thursten
archive.is/O1TSu

that's the part that baffles me
they get paid for this

LEL

Have you ever been so assmad that you wrote an article crying about it

Why is life so cruel?

When will they outlaw negative reviews for popular games?

I'm really feeling it

With the way the world is going "hate" itself will soon be outlawed.

He sounds like someone's annoying little brother.

Not true. You will still allowed to hate.

Holy shit, normalfags now have too much time on their hands.

What sort of upbringing must you have to endlessly campaign against your own race, even when they haven't done anything?

You know, I was thinking about this the other day in the shower and I realized something.

This trend of white guilt and shit that is making it seem ok to basically vilify and be horribly racist and dismissive of white people is probably the best damn gift the KKK has ever been handed in a long time.
They need not trumpet the banner of white power or white superiority.
Just defense.
Just making sure you're not unfairly squeezed out because of race politics.

Play that victim card and watch those numbers swell.

I wonder if any of these fucking SJW retards actually understand the nature of the rubber band they're pulling so fucking hard on.

They want to show the world how extremely unbiased and virtuous they are, and what better way to show the lack of bias is there than to attack the very group of people you belong to?

Big talk from people who can't even tell what game they're playing at any given moment.

In the future, if you hate the "incorrect" groups I'm sure the SJW new world order will round you up & ship you to a re-education center where they'll use those magnetic machines to deaden the part of the brain capable of identifying threats to survival. Within minutes you'll be released back into the streets, drop your pants & spread your asshole begging to be enriched by all the 3rd world immigrants, but they may be too busy publicly running a train on your daughters so you'll have to wait patiently for your mandatory dose of diversity.

They think they will be exempt from the New Order because they supported it, like Cthulhu cultists.

Sounds like it just makes you braindead and accept anything

like most radical brain therapy that liberals love promoting

I give no shit about the Uncharted series. I suspect that might actually be irredeemably shit like the Bioshock series.
How long till Bethesdrones pull this or are Sonyggers still more rabid?

Yup, sounds like something they would do

Science 1
God 0
Checkmate christfags

lol

Gee, I wonder why.

Why Do They Always Write Like That ?

How Did It Get 22.0k Flames (whatever that means)

How fucking numale can you get? Like, I'd be astonished if this could get topped.

Learn to progressive totalitarism you non-binary cunt.

It's actually fucking real

scan.oxfordjournals.org/content/11/3/387.full?sid=e6a4371c-3807-4418-b919-59a372e5c852

Basically what it's saying is that the regions of the brain used for dealing with solving unwanted/threatening situations are reused for many different purposes. Whether the unwanted/threatening situation is contemplating that we are going to die (which triggers religious belief as a way to 'solve' death), or that migrants are going to invade our country and rape our women (triggering nationalism/in-group preference to solve the sandnigger problem), these thought processes are handled by the same regions of the brain.

It's actually incredibly interesting for why Libcucks and Stormfags think the way they do- whether the pFMC activity is boosted (resulting in right-wing behaviour) or reduced (resulting in libcuck behaviour).

Also, another absolutely hilarious thing that follows from this:
This is why feminists/liberals like mudslimes. Their brain isn't trying to reduce the cognitive dissonance presented by completely clashing values.

Holy shiiiiit. This paper is a fucking goldmine on explaing Liberal beliefs

>History teaches that investment in cherished group and religious values can bring forth acts of both heroic valor and horrific injustice. Understanding the psychological and biological determinants of increases in ideological commitment may ultimately help us to identify the situational triggers of, and individuals most susceptible to, this phenomenon, and thereby gain some leverage over the zealous acts that follow.
The writer of that appears to be more biased toward pozz-acceptance than pozz-removal.

That's Newspaper Caption Tradition.
Or whatever it is called.
Written media had titles like this since I dunno, the first newspaper ever? Tumblr or whatever shithole you drag this garbage from is trying to be a fucking written media, so it mimics actual newspapers.
Stop being illiterate.

Of course. After all, they all read on Kotaku that Division was better than Civ 5 with the Brave New World expansion pack. That's why they bought it

I thought these fucks were going out of business. What happened to that?

Bought out by IGN I believe, so maybe soon.

It's not really black and white though. Kebabs are without a doubt ideologically committed to Piglam, and therefore are committing zealous acts (read: aloha snackbaring themselves) because of increased pFMC activity.

That's the thing- there are extremists on both sides and (hopefully) reasonable people in the middle. When our brain is working like it's supposed to, we don't go fucking crazy and murder anyone who doesn't believe just like us, and we also don't let Ahmed and his billion rapist friends into our country.

Were they actually bought or did Ziff Davis just express interest in buying them?

It's called Title Case.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letter_case#Case_styles

Serves him right for not firing Nathan Grayson.

The fuck you on about you stupid nigger? Title Case is capitalization of the first character of every word in a title/headline.

It's not like that in my country.
They're not even journalists, and they hide themselves behind their blogger status to deflect criticize.
How come SJWs always get to play both sides of the fence ?

Lel

oh, i thought they were kicking him because they knew who he was
this isnt as funny

Great so this is bioethicly correct but clonation is not.

Great.

News flash, this is altering the neurones.
Which causes cancer.

that title makes no sense.

wew lad

I've played a couple and they were 5/10 gameplay, 7/10 setpieces.
I honestly don't know why normalfags give the series such high praise.

kek

Learn How To Spoken

The question is: did he say that to mock SJWs or does he really mean it?

Checkmate on being the most vile, evil creatures on the planet, definitely. Truly these people are worse than the devil.

(I know you're b8ing dude, no worries :Y )

Dogecoin was a scam, so maybe it was a trick to get the Reddit crowd in. You know, like spammers who purposefully make spelling mistakes to preselect for idiots.

Pretty sure science loses whenever commies are involved.

Wasn't that John Walker?

Backstory behind this pic?

Why is there a bathtub filled with perfectly removed human brains?

Why not?

Its a think tank.

Eh, don't quote me on that, but apparently there was a university in a third world country that teached medical practice, and to learn to be a doctor you have to open up corpses and shit, but their budget was low so they had no proper place to store the brains so they just threw them in bathtub in storage and picked up when it was time for the students to do some science.

That is a real story by the way, happened in my country, but I don't know if it's related to this bathtub, I think I saw an article reporting this with this picture of the bathtub, but it might just be me misremembering.

I know about that, I'm an argentine med student and I have a human skeleton in a box next to my desk.

But I've never seen human remains so badly stored.

Them's the breaks in the third world. At least we don't have to shit in the street like pajeet.

caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos

Ghetto mindflayers.

You got a good laugh out of me, you glorious bastard.

I guess, you're right.

Besides, having a human skull in a plastic bag in the public transport is a good way to not get mugged.

Good. If I'd ever get brainwashed for my wrongthink, I'd want me to die as well.

No they're worse. Cthulhu cultists only hope to be eaten first so they don't suffer as much while these fucks want suffering without end.

Someone with an account in that shithole should post 'git gud' to stir tortilla's salt

What the fuck is wrong with his neck?

lol
the lives and obsessions of sjws and goons remind me of that one /cgl/ thread.
you know the one.

You motherfucker.

It's being a shitlord.

I can safely say I don't know, or at least remember, that one /cgl/ thread.

this wasn't the worst of it. there were pictures

Mark acting like an immature faggot again.

archive.is/temp word filter since the metafags are going apeshit again

HAHAHAHAAHA

These degenerates need to be purged.

Jesus christ Mark literally cant stop fucking up

it's time to stop, mr marko

I didn't care but now I'm intrigued.
What's going on?

Fuck off.

Looks like a shit tank.

>>>/metav/5397

Mark being an immature little shit deserves to be in this thread.

We're here to talk about videogames, not to hear your autistic complaining. Besides, the OP is vidya related.

Satan why

HA

what

this is some top-tier autism, thank you user

All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere

Their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head, I wanna drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow

And I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It's a very, very mad world, mad world

does he have a steam account? does anyone know what he's currently playing? we should get a group together to mess with him

…what's the smell of shame?

cheese, sweat, sardines, and salty milk

Well done user

You son of a bitch

Oh good, I thought you meant that one where someone was posting pictures of her bloody mucous discharge for some godawful reason

HOLY FUCK

now that's some Jewry 101.

That first title made me spit up my drink

This is not fucking journalism, it's outright blogging.

Someone give me a rundown of what happened. I'm too afraid to watch it.

From what i watched and the comments it looks like a literal jew was trying to order off the kids menu in a resteraunt, but he owner wouldnt let him.

He had to have been sperging out or being autismo because this shit ain't adding up. Just from the comments alone I don't think I can handle the cringe long enough to find out.

Fuck it, ill watch the whole thing. Im bored anyway.

I laughed.

the guy wanting the kids meal doesn't sound jewish.

but the manager who is (((GERMAN))) definitely looks jewish. they're both playing the name game in their favor.

look at the beginning of the video
the gold watch just makes it even funnier, he isn't even trying to hide it.

He talks to the manager so he can order off the kids menu. "I have a medical condition: i get very sick when i spend alot of money". No joke, he actually said that. He eats it, then goes to pay only for the manager to charge him the actual cost instead of the kids menu cost. Then the manager calls the police because he does not want to pay the actual cost.

kid's fettucini is basically macaroni and cheese.
this autist jew was so desperate to get a bargain he bought the happy meal comes complete with ball-sweat and spit thanks to the complaints and was eating it like he was a genius.
fucken jews mang

Yes but the thing about loopholes is if you get caught you usually just say "oh well fuck, sorry" rather then go on an absolute autistic rage and threaten to sue over two dollarydoos

Three woman joined kek. I'd be pissed if I lived in their NY precinct.

So basically everyone is horrible in the video but the cop?

The manager is very calm throughout the whole thing.
offering a cheap meal for kids triggers me because kids shouldn't be taken out for meals fullstop, but he's not exactly a bad guy for doing that.
Also if you miss it, not only does the jew flash his money at the manager, but he uses a 100$ bill to pay for an 8$ meal after bitching enough over a 2$ coke that the cops had to be called.

but they put the loophole there willingly, its not the guys fault he uses it, if i go to a restaurant and i see the same exact dish in the menu twice with different prices, i will order the cheapest one, its common sense.

and if some fat fuck (((german))) kike tells me i can't because of any reason other than "we ran out of ingredients for that meal", i'll get up, give him the finger, and leave.

nah, the guy was right, the cops are just doing their jobs of obeying the kike like the good goyim they are, can't blame them since they probably weren't even paying attention to the whole dispute.

How can they live with themselves?

I would be so fucking ashamed

The manager was just trying to do his job, I feel bad for the pudgy fuck having to put up with that shit. The prices there are absurd, but I doubt he has any control over that since it doesn't sound like it's a mom & pop place. Plus prices are like that at any place that isn't cheap fast food.

confirmed for being a non-/ck/ neet faggot

Incidents like this are why I pity law enforcement.

Women have no shame. They only have gibsmedats syndrome.

What truly fucking disgusts me is that it is fully possible to meet these requirements while female. It's not unreasonable, not even difficult. You have to lift, yes, but you can absolutely meet that if your chromosomes are XX and you're not doing steroids.

Fuck, *I* can do that. When I was younger, I could meet male standards for combat readiness tests. This is just fucking SLOTH.

london?

You know what to do.

Did he just call his own mom a nigger?

They cant help that they are niggers

From what I can gather it's If men can do it so can I mentality.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

your mom

But what would that make him?

??

It's him signing an executive order to deal with this serious issue

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHN CENA

Science was a mistake

now only if this can be used on those mentally ill transginger people.

You mean sane people. If you don't want to protect your tribe from foreign threats, you are mentally ill. Period.

Have some tits then, you fucking degenerate.

Yeah I guess. It pissed me off with the Marines and it pissed me off with the Military and it'll piss me off now. What the fuck ever happened to "I can do better"?

NO, YOU FUCKING BITCH. It was "I can be fucking exceptional for my gender and not get recognized". Then these WHORES co-opted my GOD DAMN FUCKING ACHIEVEMENTS to get their EASY FUCKING RIDE THROUGH LIFE. FUCK.

I know for a fact this will be used to influence to instead make people believe in god.

The reason is obvious.
youtu.be/6oezRXaRoB4

How come Kotaku is still writing articles though? Shouldn't they be shut down by now because Hulk Hogan took all their money?

The thirsty have descended

Oh man I really ought to finish that

It's really good stuff
Would recommend

is this a comedy? my life is emtpy after finishing rucky star

Lucky Star is literal trash and you should feel bad for watching it.

kek
my country have women in the army (air force) ever since 1960, maybe it kinda helps that you have to be a virgin (yes i am serious) to join the army or marry any of the soldiers
but they were all mostly support duites though, though some exceptions there are pilots

nah tho

Yes, O neophyte. A very good one, too.

What the fuck do you think user?

Nothing wrong with liking Lucky Star.

Except it helped contribute to the moe garbage boom of 2007.

No, nigga. Doing these things requires a few steps past noob gains and that's it. I'm about as muscled as an average guy would be after four months of lifting, and that's only because I slowed down after my back started hurting.

If you aren't at least strong enough to do these tests, you don't fucking lift. Go lift.

2007 again, uh.

i meant like in general. a lot of shit animes have a scene or two like that. i don't want to watch angry lolis play beyblades, i just want funny situations with angry lolis

thanks

but what was wrong with lucky star?

1. Kill yourself, you fucking trilby.
2. You know for a fact something that the article itself disproves? Learn how to fucking read the English language.

It truly is Seinfeld: the anime.

It's mostly about high school boys actually. The girl episodes/chapters are omake then side characters.

So it is true…
They truly are video game bloggers.

martial arts and standard strength/endurance training>lifting.

It can

This nigga know where it's at.

Lifting > martial arts and strength/endurance training
You don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Calisthenics won't give you fuckall strength compared to stronglifting. Not even a fraction of the strength you would gain if you just stopped being a pussy and lifted some heavy weights.

No, he is completely clueless.

And you don't sound like you've actually done any martial arts.

Muscle memory and refining motor skills aren't going to make you stronger compared to pushing your body to its limits, user.

Maybe for men. If you have good genetics and high testosterone you can rely on your noob gains while focusing on endurance training and bodyweight exercise and still not be a weakling, though you won't be as strong as a lifter. For women, even if you go for endurance training, you need to lift some to get up to the level of those tests.

That said, most women actually have pretty good core and back muscles from carrying around tits all day so it's not all disadvantages.

Lifting is 1-2 motions done over and over. You need more than that to be gud in rl situations that require non-uniform motions.

Yes, I have, for 6 years. Martial arts are 100% useless if you don't lift and make yourself stronger too. The techniques will be useless to you if you are not strong.

If you don't lift you're a colossal faggot and a weakling.

Yes, but lifting increases your STRENGTH you fucking retard. You really don't comprehend how much more actual strength it will give you than ANY other type of exercise.

Surprise surprise, deadlifting 3x5 of 200 kilograms on a regular schedule will give you a LOT more strength than doing pull ups with your own bodyweight.

The more weight your exercise uses, the more strength you will gain from it.

I think we don't have the same martial art in mind. Did you practice judo or something equally faggy?

Say that to my face faggit 1v1 irl!!!!1

I'll see you talk like that when you done so little as 50 high kicks which is considered a very low number while being in a low oxygen space.

First of all why do you assume that everyone is a skeleton by default.
Second, boxers would like to disagree, and while yes some of them lift they are way slimmer than per say a more "orthodox" martial art like karate, where they use their own weight to train. Not to mention that you seem to ignore or be unaware that the two makes you develop different muscles types. Not to mention that it goes either way. You can be strong as you want if someone hits you on the chin because you don't know how to fight and you black out. The two ultimately come from different philosophy. If we are talking pure muscle mass and lifting strength only, then yes, lifting is better, but it's very limited in it's usage.

Is this what happens when a pro-wrestler slams your company?

HA HA

Nigga you say that as if "lifters" is the ultimate pinnacle of strength. IF comparing strength i'd bet money that the people from those power man races that lift 300kg-ish rocks and whatnot would obliterate any "lifters" you praise so much in regards of actual strength, because they not only lift deadlift but actually use their muscles.

I wish I could hang out with these guys.

Except Azumanga Daioh came before

Ohhhhhh nnnoooooooooo.

I remember that thread.

Of course not! Beyblade is a manly animu for manly men

Azumanga actually had character development and jokes. Lucky Star spent pretty much the entire time in otaku pandering mode. Barely any better than Big Bazinga Hypothesis.

??

'sup newfag

?

Kickboxing. Really, you just are clueless.
You might be decent at fighting because you do just martial arts and calisthenics, but if you did stronglifting in ADDITION, you would be even several times better at your martial arts.

Strength really compliments anything else you do, and nothing can you give you strength like stronglifting. Not even close.

You asking for bully?

do it.

source plz

yes
punish me user!

LOL

Smut game called Rondo Duo

Get ready dork

NO BULLYING

Thanks m8

Hope you like dicks and foreheads

BRING IT

Lifting is not just one motion, retard. You use different exercises for different muscles to develop functional strength. The people who do nothing but deadlift all day are obviously going to have an uneven distribution, but if you were to have a well-rounded routine you will exercise all of your muscles.

Those power man races are populated by PEOPLE WHO LIFT. You don't get that way fighting bears on a mountain, you get that way by USING YOUR MUSCLES UNTIL THEY BURN AND THEN HEAL BACK STRONGER. The thing you use your muscles for is relatively irrelevant.

*JAJAJA

It would've been just jewery if the video was just them trying to save money. It's autistic cunt faggots acting up and making everyone's life difficult for attention and for a stupid video.

Luckily kids with his attitude usually run into someone not willing to deal with their shit and get it smacked out of them at some point.

Don't you mean "bottomed?"

Dont you mean powerbottom?

Thanks, that was a good laugh.

I'm glad I never looked it up.

XD it doesnt work that way XD

thats why i never recommend it to you user, sheesh

Carlos, I swear to fucking god. When Trump gets elected you will be the last to be deported.

I don't understand why people blame the Jews when goyim always constantly fall for their shit. Not only do they buy it in BULK, they even attack members of their own race who disagree with them.

I can't blame anyone for exploiting the foolishness of people if it has worked for them constantly. People need to learn the hard way in life.

we dont live long enough to learn

I want to *t*ake care of** Tomoko.

And I'm a fucking idiot who can't spoil.

Post legs

But they never do, thats how good these goyim are. Even here on Holla Forums you have plenty of them. People dont learn not to touch the stove, they get burned repeatedly and go "its ok" "it could be worse" "at least its better than X"

Are you a gay lol

There's a huge difference between protecting your tribe and killing other tribes without hesitance.

I don't mind that actually. There's nothing wrong with raising refugees under western religion.

There's only something wrong with raising refugees under Secularism and Progressivism. Catholicism strictly condemns promiscuity to the point where it's prohibits masturbation. Although Christians break those rules, you will rarely see public mass rapes from them cropping up. In contrast, Secularism and Progressivism glorify promiscuity constantly, so you can't be surprised if foreign brown people unintentionally misunderstand and abuse it.

Whenever you're learning a new skill like coding or writing, you're not told do "whatever you want". You're given a set of concrete rules, warnings, or standards. Refugees need to be given those standards from Catholicism. It worked with refugees from Lebanon and Ireland after all.

Why?

Because he is autistic

Tsk. Love, the feminism now is not the feminism from back then and is not the feminism you want.

The feminism from back then was autistic and cancerous as well. Not saying there might not have been good ideas, but most of it was shit, too.

spoon feed me the source, GIS pulls nothing

try wrestling champ

children are obnoxious little shits and nobody wants to put up with a screaming crying bastard child just because you don't have the decency to pull out or keep them at home

Feminism has always been hilariously cancerous m8
It should have been stomped out

GEG

Please, tell me this is real.

It's all too real.

Wait what happened to modok?

Marvel has being doing some crazy shit lately, even more in less time this year.

Comic book artists thinking that their opinions matter, I guess.

The hate only makes him stronger.

You mean like this?

this sounds like something that would be a joke on Holla Forums, the fuck.

I am so glad I don't give a shit about Marvel anymore.

Yes

they had nigel farage as some rabble rouser in a dredd comic a little while back. i honestly can't believe it took them this long to make trump a bad guy. also, can't you sue for people using your likeness to make a profit?

good shit

oviposition is pretty hot tho

Wait, so is this new named trump lookalike a modok offspring? I fucking love it.

Fucking hell, did she really scream that much because a piece of balloon got in her eye? Fucking drama queens

He's an alternate universe M.O.D.O.K. called M.O.D.A.A.K. which stands for Mental Organism Designed As America's King.

And yes, Captain America is a black woman in that universe. She also made Hercules feel ashamed of himself for chasing after women by asking him what his father would think of his behavior.

they also explained why everything changes in the past because ayy lmao everything changes, which excuses everything they want to fuck up

is this universe's zeus a total bitch? he'd fuck anything that moved in mythology

nhentai.net/g/75915/

I don't believe they ever showed him, but Hercules said she was right which makes you wonder how he was even born.

What a fucking legend, a million thanks user man dude bro

Their delusion, salt and lack of self-awareness makes this presidential run very sweet.
I want to know what comic will be made to express a huge rebuttal after the new Austrian election, the possible Frexit and so on.

best scene coming through

The scream is edited. She just kept quiet and rubbed her eye.
Whoever edited it was faggot.

You mean the tribes that started a civil war to profit from the spoils in your own land and establish insider trading monopolies amongst themselves to screw and profit off, the same tribe that is constantly beating you down and using traitors to your own tribe to poison it from within and have other tribes attack you on their behalf? Yeah fuck that nonsense.

That page spawned a lot of edits over on Holla Forums. Most of them were pretty funny.

oh you're autistic, got it.

Well, is sue time for marvel. I can't stand trump becasue he is only saying things people want to hear to get elected, and will actually do nothing at all but damn he should sue them for using his appearance

I was about to post something similar to that user, thanks for the cap.

In the end with these "on the fence", ambivalent types is the question: If not him, then who do I support?

Doesn't really inspire confidence, especially considering Trump makes me cringe just as hard as Shillary

Science is 100% correct, factual, and infallible when it supports their claims, but instantly becomes a corrupt, flawed, and inherently narrow-minded social construct when it goes against them or tells them something they don't want to hear.

Electroshock therapy on homosexuals up until the 70's? '
'Awful, barbaric, inhumane''.

Magnetic lobotomy on their opposition?
Progressive, revolutionary, promising.

Friends, soon the rubberband that is society will reach its limit and those that have been pulling so hard in this odd and extreme direction will feel the full force of it finally snapping.

I'm not saying a "race war" or like a new nazi party or anything like that but soon even the average person is going to wake up to these "social progress" and "Social Justice" fuckwits because they have started to go too fucking far. They will be seen as the harmful element to their personal lives and with the complacency of the everyman no longer on their ticket, these social parasites will be ousted in every place they have taken root.

Will the outcome of that be any better? Probably just as bad in different ways. But it will be a fun ride for a while.

Stormfags a basically bizarro sjws they aren't any better only difference is no one cares about them

Did charlie make a monkey out of you?

Post arms