>you'll never be a professional Nintendo expert

It hurts, Holla Forums.

Man, that guy was such a Squidward.

Games are dying because shitposting is more fun.

Why did the internet have to kill this job before I got my turn to live the dream?

Man that seal means sweet fuck all now.

>We believe that everything connected with Nintendo, even customer relations, should be fun
Again, seems they've forgotten this.

dont worry user! you can be a streamer or upload walkthroughs!

Grab a SNES and go to some Amish community or maybe a third world country where niggers still live in huts made out of mud and sticks and get them to play the games you already know inside and out, and then revel in the glory as they praise you with enduring gratitude as you answer all of their questions without skipping a beat, like some sort of demi god.

Fuck these type of people

Reminds me of Game Master Howard Phillips

I actually called one of those hotlines once.

Holy shit, it's him

Same. It was some RPG in the ruined hull of a ship with water that I was stuck on. I forgot which game.

English, please

Wow, dawg, you don't speak like a cool kid from the 00's who just sold some 20in chrome rims, you know what saying?

English gramps

It's 411.
Does this still work?

All it ever meant was that the game would work/not fry the system.

I'd like to note that while Superman 64 had said seal (I own it so I should know), correct me if I'm wrong but Might No. 9 doesn't, which would explain the DLC killing Wii U's if that's not bullshit.

Fucking normalfags ruined this industry by not having any standards. You know what? I am entitled. I'm entitled to getting my moneys worth.

What do you think that seal means?

Consoles and games were probably more expensive then than they are now.

doesn't mean much but a year ago i bought a ninty store card and the code didn't work

They're still kinda trying at least

Untrue, spot the beast.

fuck

Pre-China

To be fair, it only meant "this publisher paid enough money to license their product", there were tons of bad games and peripherals with the seal.

Lovecraft?

I love this shit

That would ruin my whole fucking week.

Hey, it's still wort a lot.

interesting that they had displays for both the NES and SNES together. you would never see that for like PS3 and PS4.

It's things like their butchering of the English language that make m want to kill niggers.

Wasn't he on Star Trek?

This thread needs more Spoony.

you know, as shitty as blizzard is, they have decent customer service
only downside is that they require a picture of your ID for everything now. totally not shady or anything. still the service was good and fast

English was already butchered by the French a long time ago, user.
Most words in English are either French or Latin now rather than being Germanic like it used to be.

why the heck were the volume controls so weird
couldn't they just add a button somewhere on the outside?

I know. Lets remember him like he once was.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDGE RACER

Not videogames.

why didnt the kid tell his mom to plug it in to port 1? i thought they were supposed to be good at this