'''Facebook bans United Patriots Front

Have book has just zucked the official UPF page with over 120k supporters.
Oy Vey you filthy kikes must be happey eh?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4494502/Facebook-bans-United-Patriots-page.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/TYEo5
archive.is/Alurl
youtube.com/watch?v=HeJlodTHgb8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tens of thousands of French FB/twitter accounts and pages (and YT users and channels) have been censored just before the Presidential Election.
They are locking the most important social networks.

How to bypass this ? Disguise as sheeps ? Or focus on IRL propaganda ?

I'm pretty pissed off user.

United Patriots Front
Are they as based and patriotic as these guys?

Clearly there needs to be a new Facebook, owned by a conservative.
It cannot be THAT hard. There are plenty of wealthy conservatives. Why hasn't anybody done this? If nothing else we could resurrect MySpace. (Joking sort of but what the hell.)

There ARE alternatives to JewTube, use them. For fuck's sake. Liberals innovate, it's time we began doing it too.

Which are the cucks that threw people off of their bus to a rally for being racist? was it these guys?

I am too. I left the social networks when all my Twitter accounts got blocked and I couldn't create a new one without giving my phone number.

FB and Twitter mostly work because people who discuss and forge their opinions based on fucking random pictures and comments are degenerate liberals.
Conservative and traditional people tend to discuss things directly, and are strong-willed as opposed to weak-minded cuck liberals.

Nah

I'm not so sure those red pills you've been taking are certifiably pureā€¦

This video

is precisely what happens to the victims brain when you take gefilte contaminated 'red pills' instead of actual bona fide red pills.

If zuckercuck is having any notions of running for some form of office, this would be a skeleton in his closet, tampering with a foreign nation's election.

The issue is that social media platforms act as a positive feedback loop that encourage a singular monopoly and squash out all possible competition, no matter how much better the competition may be. The whole point of social media is to connect with other people. The more people on a platform, the more value it has to its users. Even if there's a better platform, nobody wants to jump ship.

I'm not sure if there's a name for this phenomenon. It's the same reason World of Warcraft retained dominance over the MMORPG market. WoW had all the players, so it made everyone else want to play that game too instead of going to MMOs that nobody plays.

I don't think there's any reason to truly be worried about Zuckerkike running for office. The dude is a complete goon and completely incapable of presenting himself as a likeable guy. Literally NOBODY likes zuckerberg.
Don't even get me started on those god-awful interviews he's given that are 300% cringe

Yeah I'm not too worried about zuckerberg. Watch 20 seconds of any interview he's ever given ever and it is all cringe. In fact I just went and checked one out now and he is worse than I remember. I don't know if it's possible to be more outwardly jewish. Actually I hope he does run. More people would hate jews if he ran.

it's what all the tech companies do. This is why they will make zero profit for 10 years. They even run at a loss to buy marketshare. Once you have significant marketshare you can dictate the rules and the prices. It has always been like this to an extent things just go faster in the digital age. One big difference between now and the past is that building a new FB or Twitter isn't nearly as capital intensive as starting a new Toyota. There are quite a few challenges to taking down FB but it's not like going up against Boeing or GM or John Deere etc. It's server space and getting a critical mass of users. There have been a lot that have tried to take on FB and all have failed thusfar. I don't think we're that far away from someone taking significant share away though. Google, twitter, facebook et al have been getting increasingly draconian in their rules and whites have noticed. It's only a matter of time before the right player steps in with the right platform. I think the angle to take instead of "conservative" would be to have social media sites that promote data security, privacy etc.

Irl shitposting works good. Meme your dreams online too user.

Let's not jump to conclusions too quickly, ok Moshe ?
We were not born redpilled, we met people during our life who took the time to open our eyes kindly and with an open mind instead of dwelling in some creepy basement shilling imageboeards all day long.

All of the above. Keep the game of wackamole going by starting new groups (they all lead to the same destination anyways) and red pilling online and IRL. Images/memes work best because algos cant filter it the brain retains it.

New counter arguments arise daily because they have no logic and their arguments are based on bullshit and lies. Hence the need to shut people down. One crack in their brainwashing breaks the spell and prevents people from becoming brainwashed in the future.

Remind them of the WW1, Weimer Republic, Treaty of Versailles who was behind it:
archive.fo/TYEo5
archive.is/Alurl

Bolshevik revolution and who was behind it.

More recently gamergate and the entire media scandal behind it compared to the current MSM. youtube.com/watch?v=HeJlodTHgb8

Always drawing comparisons to history and what we're up against today.

Kikebook et al should be careful. Most these groups are pretty moderate and tame. Taking away their platform only means they will find their way to places like cuckchan and eventually here where the kike has no control.

There's no going back for them. The communists are losing their narrative and shutting people up is their only play. When people hear/read our logic they wake up and quickly realize how insane they are.

What they fail to realize is the further they push, the more people wake up and side with us.

Daily reminder: Cuckservatives are kikes in sheeps clothing.

He really isn't. Its putting the notion of someone like him (geek) running for 2024 and gauging the publics acceptance of it. The rock is gauging a nonwhite alpha type.

First you kidnap one of zucks children.
Then you threaten to kill it when he begins to censor this shit.

Of course they ignore Facebook's own propaganda methods.

Na that was Reclaim Aus. threw off a bunch of nazi at Sydney.

I have never hope for a bus to crash so hard, and I happen to like Trump.

Start reporting all the muzzy and kike pages.

IT'S LIKE ANNUDAH SHOAH

as well as that from BLM, Antifa, ISIS, etc

U.S. is with you guys in spirit. God bless and keep you.

That's not how you deal with kikes.

What do you expect, Zuckbook is run by Jews, this country is run by Jews. I'd say your milkman is run by Jews but we don't have those anymore, coincidence?

The personification of
Disgusting.

With no survivors?

That fucking squeak sends my sides into orbit.

All of them in the wreckage.

We're tiny in number. We work by influencing these larger groups. If those groups don't exist, our rhetoric is worthless. We need to find a way to reach them, not just to speak aimlessly to anyone who happens by. The better solution, if possible, would be for someone with our ideals to give these large swaths of right-leaning peoples a place to go. Basically an echo chamber for them. That's how all of this Leftist shit became mainstream. The Left created massive social media and academic echo chambers and began pumping out drones by the thousands. We need that. We've gotten too big to operate on their platforms and they acknowledge that. We're ripe for right-wing echo chambers. We've got the numbers to create a strong user base.

Baked alaska went civic nationalist after the fuss he raised over gorillian mindset merchant? Jesus Christ.