Is Kojima the new weinstein?

Is Kojima the new weinstein?

twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/936150696876843009

No, he is hot.

all japaneses are rapists and pedophiles, their entire culture revolves around being selfish and hating others, literally the exact opposite of jewish teachings.

Metal Gear Solid sucks

I want to see the movies he made as a failed film student to see how much of a hack he actually is.

kojima confirmed for scatfag?

RICED

He only fucks young girls, not ugly women as old as him.

Kojimbo is a westaboo

If you got raped by a chink how would you know that was happening?

Hey, user - wanna come watch THX 1138?

Why are all his tweets unintentional comedy?

He's too beta for that.

He didn't even care about the light on the ground

Asians dicks are so small that it shouldn't be considered rapey when make advances towards women, even your own. You just have to kinda laugh and move on.

When will we get r63 weinstein doujin where hot producer lady gets assraped by actors so hard she agrees to put them in oscar-winning movies?

Kek.

I had to dig through his tweets.
He means a giant letter H-shaped chocolate.

Why the fuck is this chink shit here. This guy is a video gook, right? Take this shit back to /veddit/ they like cuckime shit there.

I love that one.

Back in the day Southpark used to use the first few bars of the Schpedoingle song as part of their outre

No. Big Harv despite his flaws was a visionary, Cuckjima is a fucking hack.

I like his bowl cut, very trendy.

who?

nope, he's an incel gook with tiny cock

Weinstein was an everyman producer, Kojima is a pretentious hack who couldn't make it in the film industry so he took to ripping off movies for video games.

I don't know who that is, but considering that all gooks are low T, have tiny dicks and love to abuse their status to molest and rape women and underage girls just like a certain tribe of humble merchants, he might as well be the next hot shot hollyjew producer.

BIG BOSSED