Maxine Water self-BTFOs again

Congressboon Maxine Waters yammers on about Putin claiming that Trump as wrong to fire Comey because he had been under investigation, but had Hillary won and fired Comey because she was under investigation that would have been the right thing to do.
4D-speak
Can't even handle MSBNC

the fact that they give nogs classified info seems insane to me

kek

I would be surprised if this nigger's IQ is above 80.

This right here is the shiniest example of the evils of diversity hires

This is more controlled opp media d&c to blame the left / right while trump pushes greater Israel policies. Jesus Christ are you plebs this blind?

I guess having a Jewish president is okay with you
Wew

W-was she a woman all her life?

yuck

No, "she" used to be some musician named James Brown.

I hope they keep putting this dumb nigger bitch on television.

Careful, yid. Don't hit your head on the way into the oven.

I REALLY hope she runs for president in 2020.

She's retarded even by nigger standards.

(checked)
And double dubs proclaims it will be so.
SIMPLY SPLENDID

WE

Even more dubs for confused old negress continually being btfo.

She tells us their plans every time.

What an inept fucking retard her rhetoric is awful and she comes across as totally incoherent. I hope she runs for president in 2020.

Instead of babble like a moron all she had to do was concisely restate that Comey has no credibility and that she thinks Hillary would've fired him when she got in and how that would've been good. Then turn this around on Trump and say he also should've fired Comey immediately but he's incompetent so he didn't and then slander him by saying the active investigation is the only reason the incompetent Comey was fired. I think she's being groomed to be the next president but is too fucking stupid to talk like a person and execute the party's plans and utilize the false narratives they've made.

dumb cunt

KEK

>strong white (((MSNBC))) reporter doesn't softball Maxine "gibs em that" waters
What the fuck is happening? Is the media now at the 11th hour trying to save their already ruined reputation and in the process adding to the crab bucket that has become the Democratic party? Is this true 1488 underwater basket weaving?

How can a confused and complete idiot get elected to office? Oh, right, she's black. She probably sucks Jewish cock, too.

(checked)
The ride just keeps getting funner.

The worst part is if you're a foreign agent and can trade said classified info in exchange for some shiny beads or a bucket of KFC.

What about chitlins and collard greens?

FFS

She's a black woman she's is statistically the dumbest combination a person could be to be honest we should bar them from any positions of authority unless it's frying chicken.

I'd rather have a white man be the authority on frying chicken.

You have to lie about them being good at something to keep them busy and other than burning themselves who are they going to hurt frying chicken?

we already have an authority on fried chicken and its called white southern grandmothers.

This is a member of Congress and the new face of the Democratic Party.

Is this a James Brown wig?

I thought this was gonna be the fat nog bitch from this seasons hell's kitchen, bitch was massive and from the south and STILL couldn't fry a fucking chicken right

This guy's youtube channel is great. Except I think somebody bullied him into having a few niggers on it to talk about being slaves n shieet.

Black women in the south used to be able to fry chicken, but over the years, they stopped caring since they could just gobble up KFC and Popeye's or whatever with no effort on their part.

What else is new?

I just figure out who should be the VP for her she boon presidential run.
The guam tip over nigger.

How can we meme this into reality

Just skip those.

nvm,
I thought you were talking about this:

The Democrats are in turmoil right now, so it's very likely 2020 will be a battle of geriatrics, fags, and apes. A wonderful circus to entertain us all.

Holla Forums will know how.

Indeed

I hope they put forward more women to be crushed it'll help teach gen z where a woman belongs.

It's not about how
It's about how much

TOP KEK
Why have I never seen that vid b4?

Because there's so fucking much of this guy

They do excel at being shit.

This guys IQ sounds sough of 40. Holy shit

Damn user, thank you for this. I am a prolific chef and I've been looking for something new to learn that can enrich my craft. This channel is a prime resource for that and has inspired me to devote some time into 18th century cuisine and technique. I am embarrassed that the thought hadn't even crossed my mind prior to seeing this video. Thanks again.