Girl starts speaking

Shitty admin thread, anyone?

I got banned from a garry's mod server because 9/11 was triggering.

"Please don't swear or be rude, this is a serious server for serious adults such as myself."

Mine happened 3 years ago.

Best admins never directly interact with their userplebs.

How the fuck do kids deal with playing with Gmod servers? The fact that fucking 12-year old brats that think they're king shit for having mod privileges and ban people on a whim is incredibly irritating. Although, it is pretty damn funny fucking with them and having them ban an innocent person.

Shitty admin you say?

Banning someone because they hurt your feefees is pretty gay though.

>Admins are faggots who would've guessed

What a surprise.

Wait until you grow up. When you don't like people, you will be able to disguise it instead of just muttering everything that crosses your mind like a mental patient.

It takes a special kind of 'tism to be able to tolerate Gmod.

Shitty poster

But user, someone's feelings might get hurt and they won't be having fun anymore

The thread was pruned, i couldn't

I love it when children think they can act like virulent assholes their entire lives.
You can, but good luck getting anything you want.

OP wouldn't even have had this problem if he had just lurked more.

Videogames, amirite?

The only virulent asshole around here is yours, you pozzed-to-fuck little fagabond. Some people get what they want by not being afraid to speak their mind, just because you only get your required daily amount of black dick by keeping your mouth shut like a good little queer doesn't mean our goals are so easily achieved in the same fashion.

Look at me, I only wanted to insult you for being a bitch. If I hadn't started wildly insulting you and kept my dislike of you to myself, I would never have gotten there. Now that I have, I can safely say it was the right move. I would conclude by telling you to kill yourself, but your death is probably best left up to a combined effort of fate and AIDS.

I like your style

Since when have shitty admin threads been non vidya? I've been here since the first exodus and we've had these threads regularly nigger. I think you're the newfag here.

Would you moderate a channel/server/chan/forum/…, for free, on your leisure time? No?

Now you don't have to wonder why kikes like Mark and all the other no-fun-allowed faggots always seem to end up on the administrative positions.

TF2 Hightower 24/7

CS admins abuse commands every single second they can

The in game characters will say things like 'JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I NEED SOME GOD DAMN HELP OVER HERE THEY'RE PUSHING OUR SHIT IN FUCK" with gallons of blood everywhere.

But if you type "damn" in chat, you get banned.

It's part of my routine. Any game with a redneck fanbase especially. America's army, some insurgency servers etc. Whenever someone has the potential to get really salty I start saying the gayest shit in existence.

My next level of this is learning to talk with a lisp.

TF2 2fort

You should get into the character even more with physical props

I already look like a girl and fucking hate it.

however it's the best when other people start playing along. I'm at the top of the leaderboards so people can't say SHIT about my shitposting. When I'm not doing so hot I generally dial it back.

CS:GO surf servers always seem to have the best admins.

it's not a business its they're server. if someone invites you to their house and you start talking shit about it they're probably gonna kick you out. i dont get how so many people here are confused by kicking people you dont like.

Are you the trap from the other day, who doxxed himself?

that makes you prime bully material
That's some funny shit

Uh… what?

Lol look at this kiddo over here, unable to control himself, and telling himself he's "speaking his mind" What a fucking faggot hahahah holy fuck
5/10 because i responded

10/10 because you hopped IPs. Your ass being blasted is appreciated.

Mark is a shitty admin.

No one's obligated to put up with someone else's bullshit because that someone else feels they should. Doing something annoying and not expecting people to be annoyed by it is retarded as fuck.

No hes kind of right you should learn to be more subtle

Nope. That happened?

fucking admins

I thought almost everyone got over that? I keep seeing 9/11 jokes everyday. Damn, people need to grow some skin.

wow what a kike

That happened to me on TF2 around 8 years ago. She was a shitty fucking medic that kept running her mouth.

damn

I don't get these people. If you're shit at game, git gud or get out.

Never forget

Humility is dead.

Guess they get their little fee-fees hurt when they're dethroned from their king of the world fantasies.

These threads make no sense.

You get into a server, act like a shit towards a person, not only that but that person is an admin, so she bans you.

Ok?
Why did you do that?
And what do you think telling us is gonna solve?
Why do you act like a complete manchild and get yourself into a very obvious situation where you're gonna get banned, then you get banned, and you complain about it here for no reason?

Like it's not hard not to get banned in video games, i haven't been banned in a game in 30 fucking years, just don't sperg out like some kind of chimp, how hard can it be.

I feel an overwhelming urge to go here and trigger rainbow coloured faggots

Where is this from?

Wow, your maturity enlightened me.

Thanks

It's not about being mature, it's about not being retarded.

Would you walk up to a guy with a gun and say to his face HEY NICE GUN FAGGOT BET YOU CAN SHOOT ME IN THE BALLS, and then get shot in the balls, then make a thread on Holla Forums complaining that you got shot in the balls and the guy with the gun was a faggot?
Why the hell would you do that in the first place?

All in all it was a pretty funny experience.

I got kicked from a L4D2 server based on my hours alone. The game's full of cunts.

It wouldnt be hard, all you have to do is exist.

I guess I can see the logic in that

No I meant, please give me the place you got the picture from.

I was replying to the "triggering a rainbow haired faggot" part.

Anyone have the original?

I hate this shit with a passion. Just because you're an adult doesn't mean you're not allowed to have fun or take part in camaraderie. I swear those servers are filled with manchildren anyway.

here you are, friend.

Best thing is when someone is trying to shittalk you by calling you a "f*ggot" or telling you to go f*ck yourself. I always wonder if they're literally retarded or just trying to ruse me in a really weird way.

this is what happens when you let women into literally anything

Nah, you learn to be a Jew and pretend to like people then undermine them in secret with no retaliation.

Sounds to me like you deserved it.

Not really a funny story, feel free to skip this blogpost.
>ends the first round with zero points. he literally did not get a single kill or assist
>"good job guys, we did it"

What can say, I like bullying annoying faggots. They do all of the work for you. Just pick on one insecurity that they wear on their sleeves, and they instantly crumble into impotently raging jackasses.

You are the one that needs to be bullied.

I'm a boring person that can be entertained by playing the same fucking game every day for years.

You're a child

What a faggot, am I right guys? Everyone should be cool and say what's on their mind all the time like us Anons.
Welp, I'm off to go play DmC.

LOL look at this redditor!

I bet you don't even call everyone you meet a cuck and then make a Costanza face at them whenever they do something you don't like!

>>>Holla Forums

This is because characters aren't real. Any acts of violence or cussing are purely fabricated.

When you say g*ddamnit, it's real cussing. They have every right to enforce the rules they want on their server. Don't like it? Don't play it.

*makes constanza face at u*

it is the current year i hope u dont do this

sounds like you aren't a PC gamer.

Get a load of this guy, trying again to bait.

I remember seeing something similar to this back on the PS2 version of Battlefield 2 Modern Combat when playing online. Towards the end of a match, there was often one player that would make a votekick against EVERY one of his teammates. Whether it was a salty enemy that switched teams I forget if you even could or not on the console version, a pissed of elitist who disliked how his own team played, or just a troll, would likely have varied. But god damn was it always satisfying when it backfired on the dude and everyone else votekicked him back, successfully kicking him out of the game before it ended.

I regret reading that. Fuck you user.

I hope whoever this is is treated with the upmost disrespect for the rest of his life.

If you talk to kids, encourage them to stay in school and listen to their parents. This kind of shit makes me mad as fuck.

Its that easy OP

I hope you're lying.

Here's how to piss off an admin

See,

All I feel is disgust