It's that time of the night anons

It's time to remind you this website is compromised and Sunshine is real.
Joshua Ryan Goldberg was one victim who had his data handed over to law enforcement by this website's admins, for LARPing over alleged crimes he would commit at a school. Shills will say the following
DMCA has nothing to do with the fact that this data was voluntarily given to law enforcement. There was no request.
This is what kikes do when they have nothing else to argue in order to strip people of their rights
sites servers are in Philippines, the user was a Floridian, and the Nation was Australia where Cripplekike handed over the data to. Three separate sovereign nations no legal requests to do so just volunteering the data.
There are no based kikes. This site is operated by an ex military Freemason Jim Watkins who stole the site after an intentional DDOS from a crippled kid. It's commonly believed he's actually on a DOD contract to do so, which is how the site is able to maintain itself.
This is a honeypot
This is a psyop
This is a datamine
Mods/Vols here will probably use multiple IPs to d&c this thread and call all other image boards honeypots but they'll fail to mention what we know 100% about this site. If they try to, be sure to ask them to explain what this site has done and why it's doing it.

kek endchan shill is back

telegra.ph/Newfag-guide-to-8chpol-compromised-mods-undeniable-proofs—part-1-04-05

Even if 100% true and worse, explain to me why anyone using a vpn should care?

I've read this before. Lots of good evidence but you also defend TRS and alt-kike idiots.

The mods are fucked though, I propose someone hosting NNTP node specifically for Holla Forums. I might do it for myself once I'm in a free counry.

Because it's the same reason we left 4cuck, censorship and datamining. Google captcha on halfcuck was the last straw for me tbh

Oh hey it's you again. I'm gonna close my eyes and when I wake up you'll be gone until this time tomorrow.

4chan both blocks VPN and forces google javascript. Neither is the case here.

There's a trend heading in that direction you can't deny that started the day Jim took over.

Prove it :^)

Was real. Now it's dead.

Victim? Hahahahahaha, oh jew, you aren't even trying to hide it. (((Joshua Goldberg))) deserves to be gassed and getting him arrested is in no way a bad thing. But there's no proof his IP was the one handed over. You're making that up, sadly. Hotwheels isn't as based as you're making him out to be.

(((Joshua Goldberg))) isn't a person, heeb. Your kind are subhuman anthropomorphic rats.

oh wait you can't

Damage control, the post.

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

niggggggggggger

Pretty sure they are in commiefornia. That is why 8ch abides by US laws.

sage for shilling

piccolo dick: the thread

What if Einoch isn't separating because he'll have to pay alimony out the ass if he does
really makes you think

This is bad why? I've seen people post all kinds of edgy shit on Holla Forums and they haven't been v&.

he isn't simply because he likes kikes

You know this how?

Uhh… my uhh steamfriend was making dodgy threads allegedly.

Also Jim seems like a good dude he makes streams and funny jokes. Also he was able to decode my handle so he's not a newfag.

kill yourself jew gasser

Seems legit

kek

Wew

every fucking night this guy comes on and pisses, he's figured out when kampfy goes to bed.

What do VPNs have to do with timezone you retard ?

Your life must suck so much

This is now T_D Plebbit 2.0

Bump

BUMP SAT ALONE ON A THREAD IN A DEAD BOARD
HIS NAME WAS BUMP HE CASUALLY REMORSED