Holla Forums discord

Hey somebody hit me with a good discord link I'm drunk

In return I'll dump memes or something

Other urls found in this thread:

volafile.org/r/gentoomen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You'll have to try a lot rarer than that

Hey fellow kids can you invite me into your secret chat where we do ne0-naz1 stuff and plot illegal activities

idk I used to be on one but it disappeared for some reason

jk fuck discord I'll be on Omegle trolling degens

good idea user

sage nice honeypot

but maybe try this instead volafile.org/r/gentoomen

Jim does that shit here too

every site on the Internet does that, has to, by law (DMCA, local log retention laws). The difference is using centralized services closely connected to the government.

Your literally using a website where the Site Admin had a kid in Florida arrested for LARPing about committing a crime at his school. That's just the one we known about. Surely there are more.

you know nothing about the Internet faggot. Go back to your ancap roleplaying board

Oh look it's a triggered site mod/vol
Akshually there was never a law enforcement request, it was voluntarily given as per the exact words of CodeMonkey himself. Dont lie to these anons.

but you do know ignoring such info makes you complicit of the crime, right?

DMCA requires taking down illegal content by the site operator as soon as he notices it or is notified of it. When the info is noticed/removed, you are then subject to complicity laws. Either you forward, or you're down for complicity, which could be proven by your screencap there.

Kill yourselves, kikes

DMCA has nothing to do with the event we're referring to and you know it. Your pathetic attempt to encourage giving user data to law enforcement without a warrant or a request is feeble and manipulative.
Facts:
More facts:
Tell the truth

Facts:
>Every website on the fucking internet has to store logs, Phillipines too http:// www.sec.gov.ph/chapter-5-record-keeping/

Which never existed to begin with. This we have been told 100% it was voluntarily given. Keep shilling for Freemasons user. On the DOTR you hang. Go ahead and send that threat to INTERPOL and tell them it's a promise I intend to keep

you seem frustrated endchan

TOP KEK
Which contradicts your original argument that he was requested of the info which contradicts CodeFaggots statement that there was never a request which confirms you're a faggot

even if he did it of his own volition, it does not matter, since complicity laws require him to do so anyway no matter whether a LEO request was made or not.
so, proof for your assertions? Because whatever asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

🍇 Ooooh I member this 🍇
🍇 Ooooh I member this 🍇
🍇 Ooooh I member this 🍇
🍇 Ooooh I member this 🍇
🍇 Ooooh I member this 🍇
🍇 Ooooh I member this 🍇
🍇 Ooooh I member this 🍇
🍇 Ooooh I member this 🍇
🍇 Ooooh I member this 🍇
🍇 Ooooh I member this 🍇
🍇 Ooooh I member this 🍇
🍇 Ooooh I member this 🍇
🍇 Ooooh I member this 🍇
🍇 Ooooh I member this 🍇
🍇 Ooooh I member this 🍇
🍇 Ooooh I member this 🍇
🍇 Ooooh I member this 🍇
🍇 Ooooh I member this 🍇
🍇 Ooooh I member this 🍇
🍇 Ooooh I member this 🍇
🍇 Ooooh I member this 🍇
🍇 Ooooh I member this 🍇
🍇 Ooooh I member this 🍇
🍇 Ooooh I member this 🍇
🍇 Ooooh I member this 🍇
Holla Forums was here

>http:// www.sec.gov.ph/chapter-5-record-keeping/
This is a East Tibetan loom weaving site, not fucking forex.