Touhou Netplay #∞

We play videogames with cute girls, and you should too.
We're playing UT2k4 and MM2 lately, so if you're up for some matches now's the time, although for UT it's mostly on the KF mod but basegame's fine too.
kinda wished more people would be playing soku, this IS a soku thread anyways

Phantasmagoria of Flower View:
DL:mediafire.com/download/3gia1bwpw2z39wy/PoFV Netplay Pack.zip
Info: hastebin.com/raw/uviwiyigex

Hisoutensoku + Scarlet Weather Rhapsody:
For a moveset list please refer to hisouten.koumakan.jp/wiki/Touhou_Hisoutensoku_Wiki
DL:mediafire.com/download/ymrru5e0stydvst/Touhou 12.3 Hisoutensoku v1.10a eng patch v1.1a + 10.5 Hisouten v1.06a eng patch v1.1a + Sokuroll v1.3.rar
Info: hastebin.com/raw/xanohiyoga

Urban Legend in Limbo (jap v1.11, don't update it if you want to play online):
DL: mega.nz/#!e5wnCJzK!x0KleZvTbLLChtsOF4kd0nVX7ZbFr8a5LIEyf8Qj6mE
Info: hastebin.com/raw/nelihivihe

Meddlesome Magician 2:
Please refer to en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Touhou_Daiundousai/Characters for info on how to play each character in Battle Royale.
DL: mega.nz/#!ldgVQR6K!PM3TblpfKqMoiV7QRK_4emj7gH-TzkknboLDDeILmig
Info: hastebin.com/raw/xusesadeda

Touhou Hack and Slash:
DL: mediafire.com/download/jqb59bgu2q7hb2w/Touhou Hack & Slash.7z
Info: hastebin.com/raw/megaruhipe

Touhou Diablo: Treasure Hunter G:
DL: mediafire.com/download/itva1ak20711od2/TD - THG.7z
Info: hastebin.com/raw/orixahuguw

Touhou Boushuen - Age of Ethanols (2.18 jap):
DL:wishful.cc/sp/public/touhou_threads/蟒酒宴+ 2.18.7z
We also have an optional english version, if you can't read moonrunes and want to learn what the menus say or if you want to play SP: wishful.cc/sp/public/touhou_threads/Boushuen English version 1.01a.7z
Note that we only use the 2.18 japanese version for online play and this version is widely different in faction balance, it also lacks the Library faction.
Info: hastebin.com/raw/ebehuyacoq

UT2k4 Unreal Touhou Mod + Killing Floor:
Not exactly a fangame, but someone's been working on a mod for UT2k4 that pretty much lets you play as 2hu models, we also have it bundled with the OG Killing Floor mod which has been tons of fun to play through.
DL:mega.nz/#!mhBDgR7L!BW3Bn47M4vHCPm8Qsn2YdjmvxWBfeyYMEUgZweSv7wY
Warning, it's almost 3 gigabytes big but it's a no-bullshit version with the registry key and everything you need to play, just unzip and run.
user's hopefully working on a patch-version that adds KF+the models without the basegame for ease of download/updating

We have an IRC channel on irc.rizon.net, #2hu8ch which is mainly for tech support purposes and occasionally chatter for games that lack an in-game chat system like Treasure Hunter G or Meddlesome Magician. It's also largely dead because we mostly only use the thread for communication.

General discussion of touhou gameplay is allowed and encouraged, though the main focus is for organizing netplaying matches.

NO SECONDARIES ALLOWED

Other urls found in this thread:

majorgeeks.com/files/details/unreal_tournament_2004_cd_key_changer.html
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=116187884
www55.zippyshare.com/v/Mdj1Wch0/file.html
www103.zippyshare.com/v/RBWynB9e/file.html
ut2004.ut-files.com/index.php?dir=TotalConversions/Unreal/Build1/
moddb.com/games/unreal-tournament-2004/addons/hyperdimension-neptunia-victory-ultimate-character
moddb.com/mods/killing-floor/addons/miasma-map-pack
moddb.com/games/unreal-tournament-2004/addons/duke-nukem-3d-1st-level
www40.zippyshare.com/v/vJDl23Op/file.html
moddb.com/games/unreal-tournament-2004/addons/mia-crosshair-pack
www97.zippyshare.com/v/WFZc23cX/file.html
moddb.com/mods/ballistic-weapons-and-junk-wars-mods-and-mutators
moddb.com/mods/ballistic-weapons/downloads/ballistic-weapons-v25-complete
mega.nz/#!v8Y1SRYL!ElCesQJqrcUFM8oehR6BCtsCOXFyqB1f6I0QkKLB-Es
mega.nz/#!y8YWjQgK!LanbQvTCDPl8YkgxthwlXZEMrmEcM5VIXSEgZczt66E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you sure it's not something on your end?

MM2 when
also it's fun to just randomly put people in the shadow realm as yukari

It used to work before the whole "can't post because cloudflare banned your entire country range" bullshit, with this same non-firefox/chrome based browser too, now it doesn't display the multiple image uploader regardless of if javascript is on or not. And before you ask, yes i do have javascript enabled right now, it just doesn't work.

Still downloading UT2k4 since I can't play it due to the 'CD Key Invalid, reinstall' error.

It'll be another while…

Hello, fairies, something something, videogames. What are we gonna host today aside from KF, I wonder?

maybe MM2
i don't host though
MM2 ples

I can at least play that.

AoE would be nice.

I'd actually recommend looking for the GOG version if you can find it.

This packed version must have ended up not putting a registry on your computer, that would be my guess, anyway.

Well I've been using my Steam version on my desktop, not the pack here.

And one of the registry tools I found that would create one for UT2k4 as long as I specified the folder path and CD Key didn't work

Oh, that's even worse, considering you can't even play a game you bought.

Never had this issue myself, but I've heard about it happening from time to time. Can happen to any version it seems, but supposedly Steam can fuck with the installation sometimes.

The GOG version is nice because the CD Key that it uses is authorized for infinite uses, which is also kind of a bad thing, considering it can be banned on some servers, but it's able to go online, and that's all you need.

Even if I applied a crack?

Well, either way, I'm waiting for the pack here to be finished. Hopefully by then will I be able to play

Well, since we have enough people for MM2, guess I'll host, AoE/Soku afterwards if there's still people who want that.

MM2 - 94.188.40.99:10800

Well, that might work, not sure if you'll be play online though.

I think they eventually came out with cracks that could do that, never looked into it since I had the disc.

You probably only need the CD-key switcher to get around the CD-key error though. The one in UTv3 is this one: majorgeeks.com/files/details/unreal_tournament_2004_cd_key_changer.html

RIP

it keeps happening

rehosting

Still got 2 slots open

Pretty sure thats not a crash

welp, I think it crashed
in any case, good games lads, next up is AoE if there's people around

plsreply and all that

I still got the error popping up despite changing keys.

I might have to install it on my laptop and then replace the stuff with my portable hard drive

I'm up for it.

Then I have no idea why you're getting that error.

AoE+ - 94.188.40.99:10800

s-sorry for taking so long

Uhh connection problems

Apparently the chat causes my game to crash

Did you change your system format to Japanese?

Oh, I have to do that again

I'll play in around 3 hours.

Touhou Floor - 94.188.40.99:7777

gonna shut the server off after like 15 minutes if nobody gets on

you guys still doing touhou floor?

Anyone up for AoE?

bump

Still got a long while to go on the download…

Nice digits, Cirno.

Very impressive.

How do I git gud at soku

bump

It's friday night! Let's have some games tonight!

Fireworks remind me of danmaku. I remember seeing a video of NND where girls dress up as 2hus and throw fireworks at each other.

You can't because no one plays anymore

Hosting soku
190.36.125.185:10800

A-at least i won one round, by luck of typhoon.

I need a break, i'll host again after like half an hour.

It's friday night and it's time for some games! As usual, pls reply with what you're up to playan today (UT2k4/KF, MM2, AoE+, etc etc).

kinda up for MM2 like i always am for some reason
kill me

My Unreal download is at 70% so I'm afraid I still can't play (Although I can use UnrealED to tinker around with mods)

I think if we're gonna play MM2, we should stick to 5 rounds rather than 7 or something short so that way we can finish before the crash

i'll admit it, the last time when we played and it crashed twice after like the 5th round, it was my fault because both times i had to suddenly do something

I want to play AoE as long as there's no AI.

MM2 it is then. Hopefully there'll be enough people to try something bigger like AoE+ or KF afterwards.

We should still stick with 5 rounds either way.

Why go with individual character selection? It takes forever.

Ha, it crashed just as we finished! Team select it is!

Even with the rounds shorter, it crashed

JUST

Both MM2 and Holla Forums aren't working. Nothing new.

We should play AoE now.

welp, shit
any of you want to try KF/AoE+ or are we gonna try to do this again?

Threadly reminder: PoDD will
NEVER EVER
have netplay.

vidya games

Sorry, I got called down. I can join now.

I really shouldn't have tried that worker rush

Earlygame, your goal isn't to destroy enemy TC (since they can just rebuild it), it's to kill as many of their workers as possible. If you wanna rush, rush normal, upgrade your starting hero and use it to zone your enemy out of their resources.

Server's still up, by the way.

Is it still up or did you guys start? I had to go do something but i'm back now, i din't expect it to take so long.

Lobby is still open.

Nobody wants to duel me in AoE. ;_;

And this, boys and girls, is why you don't rush reds without blues to support them.

I'm gonna try to host KF in a bit.

I'm still laughing, by the time i was rushing them i had completely forgotten to put the 50faith and alcohol upgrades and ran out of it.

God i'm AWFUL but that was fun as heck.

Scouting is powerful.

I have a habit of not getting enough faith to tick Lunatic. I need to fix that.

Touhou Floor - 94.188.40.99:7777

gonna hope that people will join this time

get in fags, we're going on a zombie apocalypse

with 2hus

rip serber

Did it crash?

Sorry, my router died for a moment, had to restart it. Back up!

All right, got my problem solved so I'm back on my desktop.

Ready to play some games now!

Patriarchy OP

rip everyone
I guess that's all for today, good games etc, later

one day we'll beat patty, hopefully

never ever fam

ONE DAY

東風谷早苗

妖怪の山にある守矢神社の巫女

WHILE ANDY

Oh fiddles. This run is taking longer than expected. I will keep playing.

Mornin' fairies.

Feels good to be back.

bump

Hey fairies, something something, videogames.

I'm going to sing. They love it when I sing!

Still got 2 slots open

NO, FUCK YOU SIRENS

gg

Perfect streak!

holy SHIT I got bullied

KF now or later?

Lets do it later unless people post here, I want to eat some chow

Plus I got something for a 4th of July special

I'm still making tweaks but either way…

CHALLENGER APPROACHING!!!

This was much harder to do

wow american

I like how one of the random bot names is pic related

I want it.
It could use a slightly muted texture though

I'll release her before the 4th of July happens, don't worry.

True, I might have to do that shading part again.

The touhou models in-game are so bright compared to everything else.

As dumb as it is, it lacks texture. 2k4 models all have texture to them, 2hu models stick out like fucking crazy.

yeah this is probably the problem

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=116187884
I wonder why she is the only one who got proper textures

Modellers being lazy cunts?
I mean, in UE3 you can simply slap a shader over a model, but UE2 requires actual texturework.

Killing Floor - 94.188.40.99:7777

Brightness test.

Is server down?

Way better, me likey.

Which one? Pic 1 with brightness turned down or pic 2 with not only brightness turned down but also contrast?

restarted it, try it now

2 blends in slightly better, so I say go with 2.

…server died again didn't it

nvm

Server was a killing floor?

witch 2hu would you hug?

Clownpiece, duh.

I want more oppai clownpiece.

Secondaries are annoying.

I was just thinking the same thing

Patriarch somehow died in Penumbra even though he took way less hits than usual

lol

My game crashed and gave me a "Critical Error" message box

kek
meanwhile, we wiped and everybody quit

if anyone wants to play something, I can host

Double ended by FPs.

GG everyone.
Thats it for me now, but not sure about everyone else. Anyone else hosting anything?

I'm pretty tired. I think I'm going to sleep in a bit. Thanks for the matches guys!

Have you gotten an update on that board request yet?

Nothing yet. I made a thread on /sudo/ and CM responded with this:
It's been almost 2 weeks and there's still no response. That excuse is all we got.

We can make a new board. I can't think of a good name, and we shouldn't have to keep making boards with the same topic. It will make the site ugly and harder to navigate. We can keep waiting, although it would be nice to get this sooner than later. There's one more option which is to make the board on another site. Some of the features of that include no captcha, better uptime, and bigger filesize limits. The problem is that it would cut us off from the rest of the community.

I've just been playing the waiting game. The admins have not been highly responsive to claim requests.

That's exactly why I'm opposed to it. If we're gonna do this on a board other than Holla Forums people from Holla Forums won't come to our matches and we're gonna have a small, dwindling amount of people that play games. At least here we have a chance of attracting more people with videogames.

We weren't talking about a board for games, there's already >>>/thg/ for that, we were discussing having a general Touhou board to replace >>>/2hu/. We were planning to claim >>>/touhou/ for that. Our goal is to make a better version of >>>/2hu/, one with better moderation and no spam.

for what purpose

It will be a serious board. Either way, it's just an experiment. We're well aware that it probably won't get far. That's not the point.

After making Reimu darker and testing her out on certain maps, I agree now that the Touhou models are too bright and they stick out

If anons like the change, I'll be applying the overhaul to the rest of the characters and they'll be included in the next update

ANOTHER CHALLENGER APPROACHES!!!

It's about time!
Is it possible for a black dress Tewi alt?

Do you get those models from somewhere or do you make them yourself? If so what program do you use.

Much better than before, good job.

Mornin' Fairies.

I'll try to get a few more Touhous done today to add for the 4th of July pack that I'll release tomorrow.

Yeah I can do that.

I get these models from various places and games. The first 9 Touhou characters like Reimu are from Uniting Barrage Action (I've ranted on how shit it looks on PS4 and how Flandere was possibly DLC for that because there were no updates for her on PC), Clownpiece is from MMD whereas Tewi is from MMD origins but I extracted her from a Super Smash Bros Brawl mod.

Texture editing: Paint.NET
Text editing: Notepad++
Model file conversion: Noesis
Rigging for UT2k4: Milkshape 3D
Finishing touches like applying textures and importing model: UnrealED 2 (Comes with the game)

Sometimes I use 3DS Max and XNALara in case the models need to be more smooth but thats mostly for non-Touhou characters.

Its not too hard to learn so if anyone wanted some help or tutorials from me, I'd be glad to give a hand.

I'm up and ready for games!

Ah, so that's why it's been taking so long to get a response.

>we were discussing having a general Touhou board to replace >>>/2hu/.
Isn't it going to be a more positive alternative to /2hu/?

CHALLENGER APPROACHING!!!

Should I hold off on hosting KF/UT2k4 until user finishes an update?

I just have one more character to do, then the update will be released.

Not counting the PC-98 variants and alt costumes, there will be a total of 13 characters to choose from in the base Unreal game!

Unfortunately though, I have not found a way to add additional characters for Killing Floor so I'll put up another vote on who will be added.

We have 3 players. Let's get 1 more and do a 2v2.

Optimize your fairies. You have several running around doing nothing because they can't reach the alcohol pile.

Tisk tisk, you wasted that Youmu. With some help from your red units, you could have killed a few fairies. Both of you have units sitting in your base when they should be going all across the map exploring.

There's no reason to wall off right next to the edge of the map. You might as well take the whole corner. Nothing can come from there and it costs.

There's no need to move your whole army just to deal with one unit pecking your border. Doing that, you reveal your whole army and leave the rest of your base undefended.

All these idle workers are giving me cancer.

It's going to be tough to recover from that…

I don't even…

Yeah, its pretty quite today.

I just got on and

How the fuck does this even happen?

I thought i was bad but damn.

Wow, I totally failed at censoring the names. Oh well, everyone in this thread knows each other anyway.

Get this worker. It's the last one.

Next time, play Chireiden.

Finally.

That must have been embarassing to watch.

ALTERNATE COSTUME APPROACHING!!!

Phew, that took a while. It was fun running around though

It went from RTS to HaS.

I can't into scouting and I didn't much care about resources end-game since I was sitting on 4k-something stockpiles of each resource. It did come back to bite me in the ass that one time though when I ran outta magic, but since I had those workers up it was okay.

HaS?

Hide and seek.

fuck it, guess I'll host another round

Turns out I made the characters so dark, that some of their team colors (Particularly yellow team) was hard to spot)

I turned the brightness of the textures to 50 instead of 75 while keeping the contrast to 25, does Marisa still look good or is she still too bright?

get in, faggots, one more for 2v2

I got disconnected and it won't let me rejoin, can you rehost the lobby?

Now there only two of us. Back on cuckchan, we had 4v4 games everyday.

And this Marisa has the brightness set to 75 with no modification to the contrast

Which blends in more? These or ?

It looks slightly better than before, but if I'm should nitpick, first screenshot looks like Marisa is made out of plastic. Otherwise, it's all good.

Way more natural.

Yeah, this blends in more.

It happened again, should i even try playing with this much lag?

THE FINAL CHALLENGER OF THE 4TH OF JULY SET APPROACHES!!!!

These are your choices to vote for who you want to fill the last slot for Killing Floor.

Clownpiece
Tewi
Reisen
Aya

I'LL GIVE 5 MINUTES FOR THE VOTES! CAST YOURS IN FOR THE LAST KF SLOW NOW!

This is a damn hard choice. It comes down to either Clownpiece or Aya for me. I think I'll go with Murica because she would look especially silly in KF

OK maybe 5 minutes is too short…

I'll wait for a bit until a few more people choose. I'll be reworking on the KF splash screen

Aww, and i was going for a redbook sneak attack for when i was about to hit lunatic!

Oh well, at least you guys will be able to duke it out without sub-20 FPS delays and lagspikes.

Tewi or Reisen.

Sneaky hidden TC.

I had another one at the bottom south of the map too, but it got destroyed by rad i guess.

to be fair, I knew in advance that I would get rekt, so I went after UPESRX just so that I could come second

Suikaspam is fun

AMERICA, please

That was me. I found it right around the time Rad started to attack me. I was surprised to see that there was a base there.

Btw, to whom it may apply, can we meet at you know where? I want discuss the course of action for you know what.

You could have assaulted end instead, i was going to do the same but then i got sandwiched between two fuckhuge armies and no economy to substain mine.

Can we play something else now?

I was watching the scores to see when both of yours would jump up. When I saw it, I attacked UPE knowing he wouldn't be able to defend.

Looks like Clownpiece wins!!!

I'll be uploading the 4th of July set now!

AND HERE IT IS, FAIRIES!!

UNREAL TOUHOUNAMENT 2004 4TH OF JULY UPDATE!

4 new characters added for base game

Aya
Tewi
Reisen
Clownpiece

Clownpiece added to Killing Floor

The models are now darker, they should blend in better now

GET IT HERE

www55.zippyshare.com/v/Mdj1Wch0/file.html

Thanks for the upload! Make sure to download this and get in here.

Killing Floor - 94.188.40.99:7777

God damn crawlers man

get in here fams, 2 slots left

Adjusting a CRT is so annoying. There is always the feeling that the screen is warped or distorted but no matter how much time is put into adjusting it, it's never ideal. It bugs me to think that my monitor may be adversely affecting my performance. LCDs are even worse. Ghosting makes it difficult to look at the screen. I wish there was a type of monitor that didn't cause headaches, adjusted well to low res resolutions, didn't have ghosting, and was easier to configure. Maybe OLED will come around.

Reappropriating, poorly depicting and pushing stupidity is not cute, innocent or in any way attractive. Isn't able to demonstrate wisdom either. All round degenerate. Break from it it is not original. Lest the original growing material is abbandoned. Either way this perversion only degrades.

But it sounds intimidating to download and learn all that

Her eyes are very dark, she would look nicer if the color's contrasted more. Otherwise thanks

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

CARMAGEDDON!!!!!!

This map is great

holy shit that last map

Well it seems that way at first but you'll get the hang of it and if you keep your modding mojo, you'll be able to refine that skill

It sounds like I missed out, but I couldn't connect.

yeah, everybody left since it's apparently illegal to have fun at 7 am

make sure join in tomorrow though!

And I think of modding Unreal 2k4 this way: Many places like the Epic Games forums are pretty much dead and theres little to no people these days that make character mods (Mapping is another time for me) so I'm willing to pick up that mantle and add some characters to my favorite game!

Well you did on the last map, not so much on the Resident Evil one (Not the same as the Tripwire version) although one of these days, I wanna beat it so I can get it off my chest

Mornin' Fairies.

Happy 4th of July.

Do you have a Steam user? I've modded some of the unreal engine in the past.

I used to, but I'm not using it anymore.

Up and ready for some games!

Would anyone be up for a game of AoE?

I-I just don't want to get beat up in a 1v1 again

Just got on, we can play some FFA games, or maybe compstomp?

Too bad we don't have enough players for team games.

I'll be away for a bit

Will try to play when I get back, shouldn't be long

get in you fairies, time to have fun

Alrighty, I'm back and good to go!

That pathfinding.

There's a 1v1 going on. You can jump in on the next game.

The group on the right here was idle for about a minute.

The reds escaped.

That was unexpected. What happened?

Poor Youmu.

Quality scouting.

Better version of that video.

A good way to reduce idle workers is to use queues. Even if it only applies in the distant future, it saves on micromanagement.

I like how close you two are.

That was a poor attack. Why did you let those reds eat your blue books when you had greens nearby?

There wasn't even a border in the way.

Letting Yukari get away and leaving your base undefended. Tisk tisk.

It's obvious where the gap is and you're not even looking for it. Bad.

Neither of you are taking good enough advantages of your heros. They're the most destructive and cost effective units you can make.

I fucked up with the blue books. That cost me the game.

I'm just glad I didn't get curb-stomped this match. It could've been over for me during that 1st attack he did

Why did you never look for the border?

Because I was too busy getting my control groups sorted out.

Huh, did your connection just die?

Yeah, sorry. Lobby's up if you wanna try again.

You should consider playing the SA faction. You would like Satori's ability.

Turns out red books don't get affected by a color triangle at all. Huh.

I like good barriers more.

KF now or later?

That was a great sandbox game. It was more fun than I usually have with AoE

I wonder who could've seen that sudden betrayal coming

May as well see the rest of the maps we have yet to play (Although I personally want to beat that Resident Evil one so I can forget it)

Killing Floor - 94.188.40.99:10800

vidya games

It's 94.188.40.99:7777, fugg

Server ded, rehost pl

It's up again

NO SURVIVORS

Its down again

Guess we'll have to pick a different map

it's up again

s-sorry

These server crashes keep happenin'

I'm gonna experiment some more game modes and see what else there is besides KF.

sorry fams, my router keeps fucking up and I'm not sure if I can host KF like thiis, so unless anyone wants to have an AoE match or something I'll call it for today

Server died again. I was gonna sleep soon anyways. Thanks for the matches and cya guys later

none of this is cute.
you're retarded.

Think I missed Clownpiece day games, but it looks good.

You didn't really miss out on Unreal since the server kept crashing.

So far my results on finding other game modes to play that allow custom characters haven't had any luck other than Unreal 1 Adventure which is pretty much the original Unreal game.

Well thats no good ether.

Well, on the plus side! I found a mod that allows custom skins: Deathball!

According to the description…

Death Ball should be played with 6-10 players

Just gave it a go with Touhous vs. Non-Touhous and while I doubt we'll have many people to actually play the game mode, it also works if we were to kick off our shoes and stay comfy watching teams duke each other out since bots play decently.

That looks uncomfortable.

I'll admit that shot wasn't smart of me to post

I might think about reworking Reisen but in her LoLK costume since I somehow managed to get Clownpiece working (Even though Reisen has 40K triangles compared to Clownpiece who had 31K triangles)

Anyhoo, forgot to mention the downside to the mod is that despite having teams fight each other, their team logos will only show up when you press ESC and you get the server menu. The bots also don't talk when they score a goal or a kill (Some could say its a good thing because it would get annoying fast and it would be distracting)

At the very least, the announcer can be turned off and the jingles for goals and shit can be changed (Although the downside to the jingles is that you can't have team specific jingles play)

does the patch work with UT in the OP post?

It should.

It's not gonna work.

I haven't seen any problems related to the mod reported here so I would say it should. All you need to do is just overwrite (If you don't like the custom splash screen, I've included a backup in there for reverting)

Guess so, thats too bad. I'll keep looking

I did find a mutator that changes the speed of the players for when a mode like Deathmatch is played in the vein of Quake 3 which I liked and can't imagine going back to Unreal's movement. Its a shame that the only Quake weapon mod for UT2k4 is from Quake 4 and theres so far no mutator that has a hit sound like Quake 3 when you inflict damage upon your opponents.

I'll admit I have a soft spot for Quake 3 but not as much as Unreal

I should also mention that the mutator not only changes speed but you can also disable double jump and wall dodging.

Good afternoon fairies.

Tried to get Unwheel working but it seems that custom characters only work for bots (And they're really bad at driving)

2hu racing game?

Yup, had it work there would also be demolition, vehicle CTF (Can already be done without mod anyway) and few other modes.

As someone who rides this shouldn't make my dick this hard.

Let's play something today!

Holy shit, sign me up.

w-what should I host today?

Well I'd like to see how good the Quake movement mutator is for us on Deathmatch since playing with bots isn't accurate (And hey, it might be better than the default Unreal movement)

I just downloaded another map pack that apparently has race tracks (No its not Unwheel but you're welcome to try and figure out how to get custom models working in there), I'm gonna see if it'll work

Can you give a link to the mutator? I'd like to try it out too.

Here you go, I was lucky to find a mirror since the links for it disappeared

www103.zippyshare.com/v/RBWynB9e/file.html

Map pack so far seems OK, its got race tracks (Minus the cool cars in Unwheel that you have more choices on than the default Unreal ones)

Don't think I'll bother with the map pack since its been disappointing me (Most of the races may have different layouts but the objectives are mostly same along with not falling down to your doom)

A shame, I really wanted something to fill in the void from Unwheel…

I'll also add that theres another game mode called Whipmatch which basically gives you a weapon that shoots a beam and whoever touched it was sent flying and would always die.

I liked it for about a few minutes but it got boring after that

The mutator seems alright. I'll include it the next time UT's gonna get hosted, if people don't like it I'm gonna remove it though.

Right now though, I'm gonna host AoE since there's not too many people in the thread.

I'm bad at this game, so if you're new/can't into RTS, you should give it a try anyway

Fuck, it happened again ;_;

See you fairies tomorrow

Mornin' Fairies.

Want to try the Unreal Gold Adventure?

So I downloaded unreal touhoument from the op and the 4th of july patch.
UT2004/KF when?

When some of the fairies rise and shine!

Let's have some crash-free matches today!

How does it work and where can I download it?

Well it goes inside your Unreal folder (No I'm not kidding, its not like KF) and it plays just like the original Unreal/Unreal Gold.

ut2004.ut-files.com/index.php?dir=TotalConversions/Unreal/Build1/

I believe the base game needs one of the community bonus packs to work for Unreal 1 monsters to show up but they worked fine when we did invasion so I don't think we need anything else

Only thing I don't really like about it is the awful techno remixes they decided to put in

hey, UT touhou maintainer, mind adding neptunia characters in the next touhounament revision?

moddb.com/games/unreal-tournament-2004/addons/hyperdimension-neptunia-victory-ultimate-character

Why?

why not, the more the merrier

so uh, UT2004/KF when?
i wanna try it out.

I would probably estimate 1 or 2 hours for one of the hosts to pop up (Unless anyone else wants to try their hand at doing it)

Talk about a huge disappointment…

Welp, I guess I can host instead. Anyone up for some KF?

If theres some interest here, yeah I am.

me, you don't need to really setup the kf that came with unreal touhoument to join other than the controls and some other options, do you?

Other than character selection or graphic settings, nope you don't need to change anything.

Do you have this map pack on you though? I'm not sure if the setup has many maps inside or just a few

moddb.com/mods/killing-floor/addons/miasma-map-pack

You don't need to set it up. All you need to do is boot it and then use the console to connect to the host.

That map-pack is included in UTv3 so it shouldn't matter.

Hosting KF on 89.99.155.26:7777

All right.

You forgot to mention that to connect to the host, you type 'open [Insert IP here]'

WHY

Baka! you looked at DotS 1

Those graphics remind me of Gothic.

Some of the warcraft 3 model's were cute

I wasn't, it was actually DotS 2

I suppose. But I still wouldn't use them

Now playing some regular-ish UT on 89.99.155.26:7777

This is the worse looking model in the game. maybe you found some old files because I know when it first came out they were using the warcraft 3 ones.

Enough assfaggots.

The game feels like it takes longer to start up since the new patch

Did you stop hosting?

Looks like the Quake mutator isn't good with double jumping disabled (Although it can be turned on in the options)

what about seihous?

I'm still hosting. Come join

Rehosting

DUKE NUKEM

moddb.com/games/unreal-tournament-2004/addons/duke-nukem-3d-1st-level

DICK KICKEM

www40.zippyshare.com/v/vJDl23Op/file.html

Is the intuitive version. The original requires you to manually sort files into separate folders which is a hassle.

Duke is a big map

The Duke map is freaking awesome!

S-sorry, I stopped hosting 15 minutes ago.

I was never able to join your server even when you were hosting.

Then you should've said so when I was still hosting! We could've figured out the problem, several other people connected just fine after all.

Fuck it, might aswell host while there's people in the thread.

UT2k4 - 94.188.40.99.7777

By the way, new thread when?

For those who are bugged about not having a croshair

moddb.com/games/unreal-tournament-2004/addons/mia-crosshair-pack

We'll be trying pic related tomorrow: Junk Wars!

Only Melee weapons in there.

You mean 94.188.40.99:7777

Heres the link to Junk Wars, hopefully it works

www97.zippyshare.com/v/WFZc23cX/file.html

Were server

RIP server

NVM its up

Link to Junk Wars and shit

moddb.com/mods/ballistic-weapons-and-junk-wars-mods-and-mutators

Was this not included in the previous junkwar's link

moddb.com/mods/ballistic-weapons/downloads/ballistic-weapons-v25-complete
Here's the real link to the thing. Or well, it should be

Games wouldn't lag if we had a dedicated server

Holy shit this mod is awesome! I'm motherfucking Musashi right now

I'll be uploading my entire Unreal folder so there won't be needs of fiddling around and shit

That was fun as hell.

And this is without Junk Wars. Can't wait for user to upload his not-fucked configuration so that we can play this.

Should I remove my non-Touhou characters from my entire upload?

Just make a patch, I don't think people would be too excited for the prospect of having to download 3+ gb of stuff again.

All right, I'll try and see how it worked

By the way don't forget about new thread, whoever is the next OP

I'm here, i'll post the new thread tomorrow though.

Hello fairies.

Looks like the old thread is still up

Anyhoo, heres the patch for BW and Junk Wars

mega.nz/#!v8Y1SRYL!ElCesQJqrcUFM8oehR6BCtsCOXFyqB1f6I0QkKLB-Es

Once installed, check the mutator tab and 'configure' ballistic weapons, check 'use all weapons' and click 'all' then OK.

Then under Junk War, click 'fill' and for battles which only melee weapons spawn, choose 'Use junk only' then OK.'

We were on page 12 until an hour ago, i'll begin making the new thread i guess.

By the way, do you have a pack with the KF+touhou models for those who already have UT2k4? As in the mod, plus the latest model patch.

I'll get on that right away

The patch is now being uploaded to my MEGA, ETA says 1 hour until its complete.

All right heres the link for the 4th of July aftermath.

Its the 4th of July update but it also includes the Killing Floor mod with bonus maps inside. For those that already have Unreal installed

mega.nz/#!y8YWjQgK!LanbQvTCDPl8YkgxthwlXZEMrmEcM5VIXSEgZczt66E

Good stuff, new thread will be up in a few minutes.

New thread at