Is this accurate?

Is this accurate?

why is louiscuck in the middle?

tbh I only know who 2 of those people are

heh

Where does Bravo Nolan rank?

Notice your best """evidence""" for ball earth is a deceptive criticism of the AE map. By removing the land around the north pole (featured on literally every map prior to the 17th century) the radius is skewed just enough for those discrepancies to occur. And what ever happened to NASA btw? You stopped using their """proofs""" since they all turned out to be bullshit, stopped using ships going over the horizon since anyone can easily debunk that too and you never talk about circumnavigation anymore since that day you spent more than 10 seconds thinking about it. But the world is still definitely a spinning ball right? Because a church told people so and they would never lie just to gain money and control.

Spherecucks not even once.

Disprove being able to see a ship on the horizon sinking bottom to top.
No bullshit about optical illusions, we're using telescopes to watch said ship.

wizards

He doesnt

leftist trying to muddy the context of "cuck" detected.
fuck off, kike. If you just can't come up with a clever insult, still fuck off kike.

t. cuckike

confirmed for retarded hick with no reading comprehension, go back to cooking meth in your trailer and screeching about ufos

take your meds

ok then, show me where this has been debunked

Maybe, depends on who the guy on the bottom is.

I AM THE BUMP OF CHRISTMAS PAST

>Disprove being able to see a ship on the horizon sinking bottom to top.
???

The bottom guy is the fifth highest grossing director of all time, ahead of Nolan

If the earth is flat that would mean gravity isn't real, other if you dropped something in Ausfailia it would fall north at a 45 degree angle north, also the earths trajectory throguh space would be an absolute mess, and the distance from australia to south africa would be monstrous and the distance from ireland to america would be tiny.