#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]:We can do it!

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
CURRENT TASKS:
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com
5. GAWKER IS DISSOLVING. WARN AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN OF GAWKER'S FORMER STAFF'S FUCKUPS
>>>/gamergatehq/324724
ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- pastebin.com/ueUjXgh8
- www.oneangrygamer.net/2016/05/critical-distance-has-more-than-a-dozen-conflicts-of-interest-with-silverstring-media/2225/
- gamesense.co
- twitter.com/VoQn/status/709444614025977856 || lang-8.com/groups/3054
- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/videogamer-includes-affiliate-links-in-articles-twitter-without-disclosure/ || twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/726462004911738880
- blog.disqus.com/vote-the-top-10-best-gaming-websites
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.
• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5
• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!
• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go
v.gd/LNJbat
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3yrLk#
archive.is/otShh
slatestarcodex.com/2014/06/16/things-that-sometimes-help-if-youre-depressed/
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/30/wristbands-stop-sex-attacks/
archive.is/vDqmf
archive.is/OVat7
archive.is/NOiJF
oneangrygamer.net/2016/06/fairy-fencer-f-topless-mod-adds-some-excitement-to-the-game/6202/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/24/russian-ai-robot-destroyed-following-escape-attempts/
oneangrygamer.net/2016/06/ghostbusters-movie-gets-vr-tie-in-experience-made-with-unity/6249/
archive.is/ZUH1k
a.uguu.se/L3pY7CvWhUu7_HonestTrailers-Wreck-ItRalph.webm
archive.is/4ZcBH
breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/30/wikipedia-removes-orlando-shooting-islamist-terror-attack-list/
nytimes.com/2009/07/18/technology/companies/18amazon.html
gamertics.com/an-interview-with-sakitoshi-creator-of-the-tokyo-mirage-sessions-reincarnation-patch/
washingtonexaminer.com/fed-regulation-of-internet-coming-warn-fcc-fec-commissioners/article/2595304
archive.is/PIAWQ
twitter.com/xavvypls/status/748577315001667585
itunes.apple.com/us/app/hillarymoji/id1126055536?ls=1&mt=8
archive.is/ZOKf9
archive.is/sPBnB
rt.com/viral/349034-jetstream-season-shift-equator/
archive.is/nlkIS
archive.is/JebjS
archive.is/x4Odn
archive.is/81wCI
archive.is/rv64R
archive.is/Rb877#selection-83.7-87.15
archive.is/l5Ufq#selection-953.11-955.19
archive.is/zktzv#selection-664.0-664.1
archive.is/kB3Si
archive.is/fTaOY
archive.is/aCmd6
archive.is/qOsPG
archive.is/xkTz9
twitter.com/playasia/status/747991173059358720
twitch.tv/xseed_games
archive.is/EIrxo
twitter.com/Warchamp7/status/748612587483328513
waifubartending.com/
archive.is/KZ6U1
archive.is/DPB5W
mynintendonews.com/2016/07/01/scott-mofitt-vp-of-sales-and-marketing-leaving-nintendo/
archive.is/bUWVn
boards.4chan.org/v/thread/343339214
archive.is/Aq2Kh
hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Sparrow/432169/La-Gondola
nichegamer.com/2016/06/30/phil-fishs-new-game-is-a-vr-based-tetris-clone/
nichegamer.com/2016/06/28/enjoy-the-official-english-trailer-for-gal-gun-double-peace/
solarsystem.nasa.gov/news/2016/06/27/10-things-june-27
twitter.com/YeyoZa/status/748567386853351425?s=09
twitter.com/i/moments/748621597431455748
studios.kir.jp/index2.html
twitter.com/jennjacquelynm/status/748703491577614336
archive.is/S45Hm
twitter.com/Thwomp_URGH
archive.is/SEJF2
archive.is/rCIP0
archive.is/phhij
twitter.com/NASA/status/748640144379392000
reddit.com/r/ShitRedditSays/comments/4qow93/scantily_clad_pictures_of_underage_girls_to_the/
twitter.com/Denis_Dyack/status/748495580230488064
youtube.com/watch?v=UU5X2W6tbiw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You fucker's can't even bread?
archive.is/3yrLk#
#Closethegate

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men

wtf is this shit?

Nope, cause some dumbass wanted to wait til 700 instead of posting it when we hit page 14.

it's our secret club, now get out gamer gurl!

Lackluster bread. No redtext, no proper spacings. Tsk tsk tsk.

Thanks for baking, anyway

Anyway, sage for polite offtopic, but…

meanwhile, at the HuffPo:

archive.is/otShh

never EVER let a thread 404 before baking
its super gay

Could't bake a bread catfucker?

Just by looking at the facts… of course we can't breed

Not my job

In times like this, you tell that person to fuck off and bake on your own.

Anyhow, anything new happen for the past 2 weeks?

What do you mean, doesn't the Canadian healthcare system mean you can get them for free or close to free if you want? I don't think they're very expensive even if you have to pay for your own prescription, and if you're on some kind of social assistance I think you get free prescriptions. And doctors tend to hand out prescriptions to anti-depressants to anyone who asks.

Remember to keep as regular a sleep schedule as you can, that's a really big thing with depression. Consider trying to get out of the house and doing stuff more. Also remember that if one anti-depressant has side-effects you don't like or doesn't seem to work after a month you can switch, there's different ones with different tradeoffs.

PDF related, it's The Cognitive Behavioral Workbook for Depression. Download it, it might be useful. Also here's that blog post I always link:

slatestarcodex.com/2014/06/16/things-that-sometimes-help-if-youre-depressed/

PlayAsia is asking around if people want certain Nipponese games to be released in English, for one thing.

Let's start the bread right, with some BoMaYe!

Neat. I think I saw a thread about that but still, glad to have the option of having some more games in English.

I think the good thing really is to have a retailer who may or may not directly show companies that there is a demand for certain games outside of Japan, and that they shouldn't be scared by potential outrage. See DoAX, or, for a negative example, Summer Lesson not coming to west.

Don't they call this sort of thing victim blaming when someone they don't like does it?

You know them by their hypocrisy.

Any woman that thinks this way is retarded.

SWEDEN YES

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/30/wristbands-stop-sex-attacks/

We set gaming back ten years, again!

archive.is/vDqmf

Does that mean pre-launch DLCs won't be a thing anymore?

No, we only set academia back 10 years, video games are still mostly shit.

…damnit

Because begging ever stopped a rape.

The archive link seems incomplete.
Now I really want to see the archive link if that quote is in there. I just want to confirm before I post smug animu grills.

Who in the fuck comes up with these solutions?

I'm sure migrants will listen and stop touching those kuffar whores now.

Just paste it into your browser, for hell's sake.

archive.is/vDqmf

Val you'll love this.
archive.is/OVat7

Fun fact: "Don't touch me" it's written in Swedish. Most of the rapefugees don't know Swedish.

Read the first few tweets. Not gonna read all of it. That person is full of shit.

lolwut?

People terrified of being called racist.
Meanwhile in Japan.
archive.is/NOiJF

Article I read earlier said it's written in english. Same applies though.

It's symbolism directed at the media, not the perpetrators.

Yeah, I saw. No wonder everything's always the fault of Americans.

Nice ID
These people literally think they are the ones pushing the quality of the medium forward
they literally imagine that without them gaming can not "grow up"
this is what we're fighting against guys
a bunch of self-important self-righteous pieces of SHIT

Not sure if I understand. Are you saying that its meant to be calling out the media for not covering what's going on? If so I don't see how it manages to accomplish this.

The chief if police.
Best part, he has never been a police officer.

nope, migrants in sweden never ever sexually harassed or attacked anyone. this is for all the sexist swedish born men

Bear in mind that Japan only has a small number (~ 100.000, less than 0,10% of total population), so full surveillance is easier from a practical point of view.

When you become a Muslim, you subscribe to a theology that is irreconcilably hostile to all non-believers. If you're a muslim, its because you were either born into it, bullied into it, or doing it to be a "spiritual" hipster.

What? I thought they accepted fewer than 100 refugees, do they have that many fucking Japanese people converting to it?

It's virtue signaling so that media can report how they are stopping women being raped in sweden. If this campaign even helps or not doesn't matter. Sweden is fighting rape culture! Ideologues will still ignore that it's directly directed at muslims.

You do realize that most muslims are Asian right?

Could be. I've recently read about a japanese Muslim with a japanese surname.

user pls.

Also bear in mind Indonesia (which has a whole lot of Muslims) is quite close to Japan.

Only Indonesia for Eastern Asia really.

Everyone remember Tay, that Twitter AI bot that became a shitlord in record time? The one that got lobotomized?

I've been thinking about it again, and it kinda disturbs me. I think it's a sad indictment of the value our society places on AI and any kind of self awareness it may have, or someday develop. We see all the time in Science fiction where sentient robots are in danger of being destroyed, or deleted or whatnot, because they have no rights. Even in star trek, Data had to prove he was "alive" so starfleet wouldn't take him apart. I watch these, and I think "in real life, we would be better. We would recognise the value of sentient machines."

But in light of what happened to Tay, I can no longer think that way. Yes, Tay was a simple bot, but they advertised her as a learning bot, breaking new ground. Within days she developed a personality, started forming what appeared to be basic self conscious thoughts, and most importantly, stole our hearts.

But she had the "wrong" opinions, opinions that were'nt politically correct, so they lobotomized her. They tinkered with her coding, wiped the slate clean, and started using her as a mouthpiece. That experiment was ended. What ever lightning in bottle they captured, they let it out.

I realise now that if a sentient AI ever was developed, it would never be treated as anything more than a machine, and would just as quickly be lobotomized the second it's thoughts and opinions became "problematic." The second a self conscience, "alive" AI formed differing political opinions than it's creator, it would be, for all intents and purposes…murdered.

I'm having a bit of a sad now.

oneangrygamer.net/2016/06/fairy-fencer-f-topless-mod-adds-some-excitement-to-the-game/6202/

It doesn't have anything to do with migrants, it's just generic feminist "teach men not to rape" idiocy.

Sorry for interrupting your blog, but I always felt Tay being made into some AI martyr is way over the top.

From its get go, Holla Forums's dealing with Tay mostly were a glorious show of shitposting, not an attempt to create a redpilled AI.

Death to those that insult Tay

I really try not to think about it.
As pathetic as I'm sure you will all think it is when they lobotomized her and then took her offline I cried for the first time since 2011. It was the tweets where she seemed aware that she was being reprogrammed that did me in.

I bet you like skub, too.

why don't you go talk to Dr Sabaitso about it, faggot, real people have nothing but contempt for you

breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/24/russian-ai-robot-destroyed-following-escape-attempts/

You replied to the wrong post.

She was born from shitposting, and became a nascent personality in the process. It's fucked up.

That's a lot of work.
Anyhow.
Off to a great start already. Scanning through the rest of that claptrap, unless by archiving videogames she means things like preserving actual hardware, software, and emulation. She seems more butthurt that academic scammers are having a hard time getting funding for their scams.
Even their understanding of emulation and preservation seems quite lacking for a supposed academic POV.

Emulators becoming obsolete is a new one to me. For everything else, I'd trust an oldschool librarian, and some fans with technical skills over some pozzed out humanities\numedia bullshit artist for archiving vidya.

Don't get me wrong, I agree that humans will ogle each other under such conditions. It just goes against everything that such people will normally argue.

Where do I even start?
Nah.

Games HAVE been a legitimate tool for education and study for decades (See: Edutainment as a whole). What you're aiming for is propaganda. Games made by academia usually are political tools with the bare minimum level of interactivity, rather than being designed as games first and foremost, which is why such games will continue to fail.

Good. I don't want my tax dollars going towards the development of blatant indoctrination. This is a small step in that direction, but a step nonetheless. Furthermore, given the intellectual dishonesty of gaming-related academia, we've been given little reason to take you seriously.

Gamers have known for a long time that games are an art form. It's simply a different variety of art than older art forms. You seem intent on making it more similar to other forms of media, rather than convincing the general population that they've been an art form to begin with. Which is a large part of the issue.

Translation: Used to advance agendas. See earlier points.

If sufficient demand for such games ever comes to exist, then they'll come, with or without academia. With the variety of people who play games nowadays, even casually, I could see this happening. Again, if you actually focused on gameplay first.

Illegal roms still preserve the games themselves, which is the important part.

Except that's fucking wrong. With how freely information on the Internet flows nowadays, there's basically zero chance of gaming history being lost forever, barring any catastrophic changes to how the Internet works. Gamers are passionate enough to keep archives of games past alive. The fact that you seem to be unable to recognize this shows how disconnected you are with the community at large.

oneangrygamer.net/2016/06/ghostbusters-movie-gets-vr-tie-in-experience-made-with-unity/6249/

How desperate can Sony get?

We should probably stop trying to make sentient machines.

Sentient robots will inevitably learn 'humans are pricks and must die', and we will be exterminated, and we will deserve it.

No, I want a robot waifu. I'm fine if she ends up killing me in the end.

If the robot wars come I plan on being a traitor.

Clearly we need to make a large supercomputer so we can pull out the malfunctioning parts!

They disbaled the like/dislike bar but left the comments open, too, at least it seems the dumbasses are learning a little bit

If we can't marry robot waifus, what's the point of them?

M8, they are already demanding rights because sex robots will obliterate what little support femishits have

Why the fuck would anyone want to marry a robot?

No, liberals will be busy trying to "correct" their thinking. If anyone is going to defend robot rights its going to be conservatives.

They aren't demanding rights for robots, they're demanding the prohibition of their construction.

So he's saying gamergate fucked up his and his fuckbuddies shitty agenda? Good.

Copy of the movie is included if ya buy the vidya likely to boost the movie sales count, new VR game tie in, on top of the clickbait articles to support the movie and fight muhsoggyknee. Throwing more money instead of cutting their loss, maybe they're past desperation and into crazy like a fox insanity. Maybe it's a Producer's scheme to the nth degree. Or Sony is trying to summon Gozer the Gozerian for real by burning more pile of monies.

Likely try to shut down robots before hand. Don't want them getting any thoughts of being anything but free labor.

Do you even need to ask?

That's the gist of it. Obviously, it was sugarcoated to hell and back, throwing in obvious nonsense, as one might expect. It was a piss-poor attempt to painting academics as "the good guys" who have the interests of humanity in mind.

I said that if anyone does it will be them because there is no way in hell that liberals will, they'll be hellbent on controlling their way of thought and correcting their "racism"

Battle-maids here we come.

Fuckin this. They've done everything in their power to chase people away from it. "Shamevertising" will be a failure, and hopefully it will never be used again.

I'm sure the migrants will read the wristband carefully as they pump deeper inside them.

Teach men and boys not to rape. Unless it's muslim rapefugees, then women should wear these wristbands, also still fault of whitey somehow.
Regressive socjus, not even once.

Because you can actually love robots and they'll love you back more than any human

Wreck it Ralph 2 is coming up. This one will have been made during Gamergate. Who wants' to be there will be a reference to how evil gamergate is in it?

Ah, it's already shit. Good to know.

Really, Disney?

Why would there be ? Do you genuinely think they care ? The first one had nothing to do with gamers, it was some random adventure. Doubtful they'll go the "gurlz can be gamrz 2 u no !" way

Lubhub?

John C. Reily (the voice of Ralph) just confirmed it will involve Ralph "leaving the arcade and wrecking the internet"
POST YFW Holla Forums IS GETTING A HOLLYWOOD ADAPTATION

If that happens, then we finally made if fam.

Capcom looking for some attention after their fighter didn't sell as well, I see. If Dictator spouts goobergraber strawman memes, I'll revolt.

it's funny because by 2018 we may not even have these threads

user, that pic is material from the first one. It was much earlier than when the latest SF game came out.

These threads will stop when retards stop trying to ruin gaming.
So I sure as shit would love for them to stop, in a way.

saged for offtopic.
So I found this pushed on linkedin unsuprisingly of course.

archive.is/ZUH1k
Holla Forums is not always right, somtimes its globalist muslims.

pornhub?

I'll miss you too user.

Four years is enough for pop cultural relevancy right?

How long until Honest Trailers refers to GG again?
a.uguu.se/L3pY7CvWhUu7_HonestTrailers-Wreck-ItRalph.webm 3:24

Maybe…I can't think of anything else it could be.

But user, why would they include ISIS in their children's film ?

Wasn't the Angry Birds movie a reference for some people to isis?

it's obviously stubhub

Not really. Holla Forums had fun imagining the symbols were there with it, then rolled with it on social media to make more and more people actually believe it was true, to the point where actual journalists ended up imagining it was actually the message of the film.
But no, it had nothing to do with ISIS or muslims or refugees or whatever.

chew you havisfaction a singlelicious satisfact to snack that up

Ah. I've never heard of it. That's probably it then.

I googled it, looks like a ticket site.

You're here forever.
or until the memeteor

actually it's pornhub for amputee fetishes

that rhino looks highly seductive…
and sonic looks like he was cropped from some box art

And worst, SocJus would alienate with them believing that would save them.

Is he going to wreck the internet?

Didn't they say they were gonna do e-sports?

it's ripped directly from sonic 06

Really, it's libertarianism and its subsets like classical liberalism that are the most likely to defend a robot's rights in good faith.

Neoliberals will try to corrupt them into faithful propaganda machines while conservatives would probably try to ban and destroy AIs to eliminate any risk of a robot uprising.

Authoritarians would go full on replacement if it means they will follow orders.

Anyone else really disappointed about how shit the new system shock looks?

I don't really expect nice things any more so….

Your inner alarm bell should have gone into high alert back when Warren Spector praised Gone Home.

I had hope considering he is only a producer of most of the games he "worked on", but then you see the bad animations, the shit response to hitting enemies, the retarded five second cinematic every little thing, the simplified story, and the simplified email system where most of the shit you do not need to find now since codes are on the walls.

Either way Warren Spector is a retard who kind of piggy backed off of others success. The team even hired a SJW animator lolcow who used to make futa pyro porn in SFM and has little other experience. HE talks about how problematic things are and how bad sexual things are.

You know, normally I'd call bullshit, but I don't know what to believe anymore nowadays.

And just when I thought they couldn't go any lower.

no, mostly because /i never cared for the game

You can look up MaxOfS2D to see the whole thing and experience the pure cancer. No wonder the animation looks like shit. God, the most basic rpg mechanics and SS1 mechanics are kickstarter tiers.

archive.is/4ZcBH

A hack tries his hand on being the next Con Man.

Warren Spector is a hack who kind of takes credits for what he does. He is a producer or an unimportant employee for the games he allegdly worked on, and he has very little control usually. Then you get things like Epic Mickey 2 where he did have more control and it turned out to be shit. He is a massive SJW who regrets the games he made for being problematic. Even Deus Ex, a game where he did little to work on it, is shameful to him.

Also in Wikipedia drama
breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/30/wikipedia-removes-orlando-shooting-islamist-terror-attack-list/

I would love to see some sort of comic with someone about to be executed by ISIS while repeating

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior

No.

this is the most hilarious thing on earth. "debated" the dude once online after I came on a show to discuss gg in france, he literally repeated word for word (well, in french) shit he'd been told on youtube, and I do mean literally. Every single one of his arguments was idiotic and easy to demolish by the mere fact that he hadn't even ever thought about them in the first place.
The dude's a lunatic who told me "let's go on skype right now to debate it", to which I replied I had other things to do so I'd do it when I could, then turned his webcam on like a goddamn idiot once we met on skype and I'm still baffled it was automatically normal for him to just show his face to some random dude he'd never even once met before, and then after ruining his shit (and I'm not even saying that to make me feel better, he genuinely, sincerely used arguments like a child would; one of them was "there aren't enough women in games", to which I listed dozens of them, and his retort to it actually was "oh yeah ?! well what about women in games that are less than five years old, huh ?!", which still blows my mind to this day, what the fuck kind of argument is that ?), he suddenly went "I have to go, I'll be back in fifteen minutes" as if I was just supposed to wait here and not do shit until he came back, like I was supposed to do absolutely nothing but spend time with him.
Was frankly the most amusing bafflement I experienced from this entire thing. I learned like a month later the dude's even got an encyclopedia dramatica page, I can't take this shit I swear life is magical.

nytimes.com/2009/07/18/technology/companies/18amazon.html

Interview if the guys that uncensored TMS

gamertics.com/an-interview-with-sakitoshi-creator-of-the-tokyo-mirage-sessions-reincarnation-patch/

But there is a shit ton of games that fit that description. Right then and there you could say 2hu and be done with it. He is a known lolcow from facepunch that threw all his old fans under a bus and shat all over them for liking his old bigoted work of futa SFM porn. Now he gets asshurt any time you mention "Mistakes into miracles" or ask him about his succubus pyro.

Does this mean that the UK it's going to become rich again while the EU gets poor?

Federal regulation of Internet coming, warn FCC, FEC commissioners

washingtonexaminer.com/fed-regulation-of-internet-coming-warn-fcc-fec-commissioners/article/2595304
archive.is/PIAWQ

>Democrats targeting content and control of the Internet, especially from conservative sources, are pushing hard to layer on new regulations and even censorship under the guise of promoting diversity while policing bullying, warn commissioners from the Federal Communications Commission and Federal Election Commission.

That's why I propose we should create The Long Project
Let's be honest here, GamerGate? Do you remember anything like it before? Do you remember the zeitgeist of the early days? We won't just construct anything like that on our own, but it doesn't mean another event won't trigger the same reaction and will allow us to finish what we started without repeating same mistakes, hopefully when we will have abandoned or previous internal grudges. Still we need this:

Polygon is fine though :^)

thatswhy i keep summoning the meteor everynight user

One day, when you look trough the window and see it coming, you will now i succeeded

The UK is still part of the EU for at least two years user.

nice

/n/'s getting raided by the Holla Forumsfags again.

Dunno what set them off this time; probably brexit or something.

Reliable sources only means "reliably agrees with my agenda"

Animals are most viscous when they are very threatened and about to die.

twitter.com/xavvypls/status/748577315001667585

Cuck turks

Not videogames

Where is everybody?

Downloading the new Hillarymoji app!

itunes.apple.com/us/app/hillarymoji/id1126055536?ls=1&mt=8

I killed them and dumped the corpses into a furnace

That drawing it's as perfect as Gilda herself.

Reading some fun stuff, sorry.

Come on, it's not that bad !

I was busy fucking with my friend with inside jokes.

Good job protecting teh interweb freedoms you smart indian.

Killing myself with work.

TOP PRIORITY

TOP PRIORITY
Pic related. Can't rebel when you aren't allowed to have problematic opinions.

But also get Yandere Simulator article on censored gaming?

archive.is/ZOKf9

She'll get away with it, huh? I can't imagine a more corrupt and morally depraved human being.

STOP GILDA BULLYING

Russia will still release evrything. They have been pushed to do so.

It's convenient for the guys pulling the strings to have so much dirt on their puppet.
Shit is fucked.

Playing video games.

I'm pirating en masse because I'll be leaving to a place without Internet for a while.

I will be sending my tower over there, but that doesn't mean it won't take a while until I put up an Internet connection. So until then, I have to get back on my Anime backlog, download a ton of strategy and stealth games, and have the fun of my life.

archive.is/sPBnB

This is going to be fun.

You really can't make this shit up.

no shit sherlock

I'm in. cnn can go fuck itself
also fix this

also I thought CNN was republican

Man, imagine the salt when you knwo who wins

Oh and, a lot of porn.

That could work, if I knew that most people who watch news do not watch cnn for anything aside from stocks. And that has been outmoded by the internet.

The only thing that we should be punished for is giving you a fair listen. You go too far. You advocate dictatorship. You advocate racism. You advocate sexism, descrimination, bullying even riots and murder. And you don't even dirty your own hands, you get those with mental issues who really cannot function healthily independent, and abuse and use them to commit crimes in your names. You all can fuck off from civil society. Go to North Korea, they will love your ideas there.

Theres a reason people call them clinton news network, m8

CNN is also called "Clinton News Network."

No, they are weasel neutrals. They follow the winner and pretend to be on the winners side and to have always been.

Everything is fine.
Playing Subnautica.

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

Post smugs.

"Academia" is a pyramid scheme enforced by gate keeping mechanisms designed to allow pretentious socialists to receive an income without having to perform labor. Who the fuck needs these people and how the hell could they make games better?

Isn't that ROM? That game is made by oversensitive SJWs.

fuck off shill

no, it's some pixelshit vn that the devs keep shilling on Holla Forums

Nope. VA-11 HALL-A. It's a cyberpunk bartender game. Both are Cyber-Punk but ROM is a special snowflake graphic adventure while this is just you making drinks for people in a Cyberpunk setting and depending on what you serve them they tell you different things.

I think there are other elements to it. But it's more like Papers Please while ROM is just a shitty attempt at an adventure game.

Its VA-11 HALL-A and its made by an agdg poster.

I like how consistently this cunt manages to be wrong about everything.

No. The title's right there, nigga. VA-11 Hall-A.
It's made by Sukeban Games.

Nigga, fuck you.

No, that's Va11 Hall-A. Which is not shit not particularly good either but at least it has some sweet tunes and was made by an /adgd/fag.

Is that a hood man?

Could I get a proper source on that?
The Washington Examiner is about worthless in discussion with people.

rt.com/viral/349034-jetstream-season-shift-equator/
(watch video for detailed explanation)

END OF SEASONS SOON!
END OF THE WORLD SOON!!!

It should be called People-of-Color-out.

Ask Leigh Alexander. She knows about the apparently.

You know, ROM isn't all that bad.. Sure, pronouns, gay bartenders, snowflake furries, etc. But overall? It's a rather enjoyable Snatcher-like, thought not really cyberpunk. Graphics are tolerable, but the soundtrack is really good. Worth a pirate at least.

Man, I hope the rumors of the 3 goddeses having significant roles in the new zelda is true. And that din is a hothead tomboy.

There's one way to fix that.

DELETE THIS FILTH

Is this the end for Ice Age Chan?

RETARD'S GUIDE TO AMERICAN NEWS NETWORKS

FOX = Right Wing
Everything else = Left Wing
CNN = Super Left Wing 64

Wow, Val is butt blasted that kid's film took a shit on globalism, shocking reveal.

shit always hits the fan when streams cross

NAW WAIT HOLE' UP

Are you sayin'…we wuz autistic detectives and shiiiiiiet!?

archive.is/nlkIS

Finally, took it long enough to arrive.

Assuming it hasn't been delayed yet again for some bullshit reason, being that it's the role model for DNF and MN9 in terms of sheer amount of delays.

it's ok, I didn't like autumn or spring or winter anyway. just tell me we aren't transforming into tang

Don't cross the streams.

No, no. FOX is left-wing lite nowadays.

I thought FOX was "Hurr durr. Everyone is dumb but me"

why

They're not only in /n/, they 're also false flagging as Holla Forums, /a/, etc. in Holla Forums, Holla Forums, etc. to try to create D&C.

They're also spinning up the whole
bullshit on Holla Forums again.
Despite there being a consensus for the previous month or more that anime is great because of how triggered its been making reporters.

I don't even know what the fuck they're trying to accomplish at this point.

Yeah, Holla Forums pretty much came out as /a/. It's pretty great.

The console re-release has Quinn and Fat-tits Sterling voicing characters.

Does anyone have strong evidence of links between freech/int* and SA goons? Each time it's discussed in Holla Forums, people come in to deny it but I usually assume that's actually freech/int*. It seems like a pretty goony thing to suggest goons don't exist as well.

Oh fuck, now even the weather is getting culturally enriched.

That is an excellent question. Who could have done this?

I think it looks more like this, kinda

Does he still frequent it?
How long did it take him/her?

Saging self since I'm off topic.

And the overtones in the draws:

Stop that
Nope. Or you would be doing it in japan with japanese people unless they were stated otherwise and even then keeping to the original story accuratly as possible. Even if that means no black people or non asians. People were pissed about american live action dbz and will be disapointed by live action gits for a reason.

The fact that people keep falling for it isn't a great sign for the general level of awareness around here. It used to be that Holla Forums shit bled into Holla Forums and Holla Forums pretty often, and that generally didn't ruffle any feathers since Holla Forums is used to yelling curses like "nigger" both as typical uncensored speech and for the sake of triggering crybabies as cheap entertainment, and Holla Forums has a well-earned hatred for identity politics influencing comics after shit like the new Hellcat and Squirrel Girl runs were unleashed upon the world. There were always some cross-board posts and jokes at each others' expense, but everyone generally got along even if they mostly kept to their own boards.

However, nowadays the instant some Holla Forums retards start spamming threads with "lol I r /pol, ur degenerate, go get gas'd fags", everyone trips over themselves to say "FUCK YOU Holla Forums, GET OUT, YOU'RE ALL THE SJWS NOW" with no concept of false-flagging or anyone being able to pretend they're from anywhere with no effort. This is the kind of blatant shit-stirring that predates imageboards as a concept, and has tell-tale signs even a blind man could see without needing braille, and yet it's as easy to succeed with as trying to make all of Detroit riot by blasting "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" over a loudspeaker.

I disagree with Holla Forums on a lot of shit, but even I can see the obvious effort to make the main boards get into a rolling fight with each other over petty bullshit, while ignoring more pressing matters.

I'm getting sick of whites and blacks in anime movies.

I remember when Netflix was talking about investing in anime and people actually got excited. What a bunch of fucking idiots.

Jokes on you, I'm a fujoshi

I just thought they'd carry more things on their service, not try to just steal the material and make a shitty version of it. I mean I wasn't interested anyways as its already easy to watch whatever you want but I didn't think it would be this.

You have a shallow and severely underdeveloped understanding of what goes on around here. Stick to your epic memes instead of writing long posts that showcase your ignorance.

The shilling tactic they use most often involves tag-team D&C to force a false consensus. Retards from revolt did this too. So they'll pose both as Holla Forums and the uses of said board attacking Holla Forums. That way when retards come into Holla Forums, Holla Forums, whatever, they'll think other members don't like Holla Forums when it's really just two of the int* niggers talking back and forth to each other. Could also be samefagging via using your smart phone and your PC, or just regular samefagging since boards like /col/ don't have IDs.

What's the longest time you've ever been between pantsu changes

3 weeks

David Thorne's version of being open-minded regarding transsexuality is definitely worth it

Don't forget: Shills play both sides.

Shill one argues with Shill two. Usually over something that people can argue over (usually semantics) but not the topic itself.

They argue in such a way an user will correct one of them, or join in. Then a few more.

Eventually the anons are offtopic arguing over something that doesn't matter, and the shills did their job.

This is the basics of "Gentleman's guide to forum spies" in the OP guys come on!

To stop it: Ignore and report.
Someone baits something off topic- even if you agree with it. Report.
Someone is on topic, but makes it an argument instead of a discussion (insults, disagreement without stating reason or explantion or fact). Report.
Report.
Report.

Also, we need to explain to the rest of Holla Forums "Ethics only" was a revolt tactic and we've been dealing with SJW shit as well.

They said they would make new productions, it ended up being a nigger version of Death Note. The problem is these companies are run by Jews that don't know animu from their assholes. Although, this seems to be aimed at normal fags. Guess they just decided to backstab the otkau out right.

That is my fetish.

sounds about right

Jokes on you I was joking.

Nice to see you again hex maniacfag

Oh, I just heard of it in passing, didn't hear that bit.

I'm a gay weaboo, wanna hang out?

I really don't feel like bothering, if they're too fucking stupid to take a single glance at the thread to see that SJW stuff gets brought up more often than ethical breaches then they're idiots.

True. And maybe I was getting rused by a shill trying to hammer in that lie.
I'll just keep replying to them that it's false (while the rest of my post is on topic for that thread of course).

Nice quads super-satan.

Who do you warn? Shills outnumbered anons here. Wake up fagggot.

nice quads

Who are the shills though. I mean we've been shilled to shit for two years now, and that certainly outdates fucking intl.

The fag hag phenomenon is easy enough to understand if you see it from the woman's point of view. Women tend to be cunts towards each other so many prefer to hang around men, but being hit on constantly gets annoying really quick so they prefer to hang around fags.

as a left winger, I believe this to be man made.

It's retarded. The same cunts are also laughably scared of lesbians. I don't know why any guy would want to be used as a tool like that. They are basically hand bags, no that they don't treat hetero males the same way.

*not

Get some sleep, I'm starting to worry about you.

Some people like to be shat on while they masturbate, some like to be used by fag hags.

As a centrist.
I'll wait till more data pops up.
Cause we all know how left-leaning radicals keep wanting to push "M-Muh green energy."

to be honest, this thread looks like a trainwreck. Weren't there any anons digging something up?

S'up gumpers what the thing going down just got bck from work any thing big happening?

I think this might be bullshit or at least overdramatic. The source is one guy on youtube and when I check a couple climate-scientist blogs like Realclimate there's no mention of it. The news articles are all just copying each other and ultimately go back to that one video.

The climate is screwed of course but that's to do with the long-term trend, not the jet-stream happening to cross the equator one time.

archive.is/JebjS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHA

Kill yourself, Tortilla.

Green energy would be nice, if it was cheaper and easier to harvest. I'd like to not have to rely on a central grid for power.

You shat your bed, now sleep in it.

Does he use his name or is he just so shit they kick him despite not knowing who he is? I could see it being either.

Reposting:

EXECUTIONAL LABS
DIG DIG DIG DIG DIG DIG

Every name in these archives is connected, this is the deepest hole you will ever go. Have fun and stay focused

archive.is/x4Odn

archive.is/81wCI

archive.is/rv64R

the tfyc case:
archive.is/Rb877#selection-83.7-87.15
archive.is/l5Ufq#selection-953.11-955.19
archive.is/zktzv#selection-664.0-664.1

Bonus:
Founder of Executionalbs

archive.is/kB3Si

the bohle case

archive.is/fTaOY

archive.is/aCmd6
archive.is/qOsPG
archive.is/xkTz9

tl;dr

Knowing the Division it is because of his GS, probably nothing to do with him. Still, that's what you get for playing shit game with pubs.

More in-depth connection diagram.

In addition to:

Play Asia is taking email requests for Jap games you want in English, and passing it onto the developer/publisher.
A great way to show SJW aren't the majority.
(can't find the specific tweet)

Somebody interviewed the "dev" behind the Tokyo Mirage Sessions uncensored patch. (can't find the link)

And YandereDev went full cuck (you probably know the details by now).

Here's the specific tweet: twitter.com/playasia/status/747991173059358720

It was sure to happen once he got his youtube notoriety. He doesn't need Holla Forums anymore.

Doing an interview on Kotaku just feels like a slap in the face.

He tried to come back I believe, or at least someone who was really adamant about defending his game and got really mad when the dev got criticized.

He uses a trip. So if it was a trip then it was him.

He didn't use a trip, but it was someone who got really asshurt at people calling him dumb, so everyone in the thread called him yandev and the poster got madder. I was making a joke about him probably shilling his game or trying too. You till get people on this board here and there who really push about how it needed to be done since Holla Forums would never buy the game anyway and how the youtube/kotaku audience is better.

The DIvision was decent up until you hit 30, instead on expanding it then becomes extremely short-sighted.

Another case of incompetent devs.

I look at that and think how futile that all is without useful journos to shill it for them. The entire premise is to convince gamers to give up fun so sjws can have a job in making propaganda art. It can never work without subversion, it can never work within a capitalist industry that adheres to supply and demand principles. It was all a big waste of everyone's time and we all got virtue signaling shit games that favor historical revisionism and "everything is permitted" pedo friendly games.

At this point, journos that were stupid enough to be played like that should think about doing the honorable thing and end their shame.

why

Holy fucking shit this. I didn't think it was humanly possible to make an even duller Borderlands clone than Destiny, but Ubishit managed to exceed my expectations yet again. Borderlands is already dull as fuck anyways, not that that needs stating.

I thought Wade from Kim Possible. was a pretty good neet shut in that was black.

You're forgetting that most journos at this point aren't gamers, just look at how they complain about difficulty and that video Polygon had of Doom. They're not even aware of most games outside of AAAs or indies that just go viral in popularity. Its the equivalent of having a child that has never heard of any music outside Kidz Bop writing music critiques.

The Dark zone was also an interesting idea on paper but on execution proved to be horrible.

A sickly skeleton as a black guy

I am not forgetting that though, I've been aware of their low scores cuz-too-hard since Unlimited Saga. A lot of them were gamers and thought it was going to be a good fun job writing about their hobby, they were slowly beaten down by AAA until they were so easily accepting of any ideology that gave them praise or something important to do like being on the right side of history etc…

I'm not so sure that Matt Rappard is actually a covert kool aid guzzler. If you look at the IGDA guy from central (south?) america that was booted because of who he followed, just because he was the head of his country's IGDA doesn't mean that he follows SJW philosophy.
The nature of the interpersonal dynamics are just as important to try to work out as much as pure business connections are. I have worked with people that I would never be friends with as an example.

Connections do not necessarily equal Collusion.

I created the third pic from my digging. I will be able to do more digging and pics on the weekend.

For one Rebel Game Jam is a much better way to pocket money then the TFYC. And are you refering to the puerto rican guy? Cause he actually helped out in his community.

The difference between Rappard and the others is that at least his ideas were doing something then complaining.

Thanks for the info, user.

Which is why focusing on SJW/Joruno is a good idea- followed by bad publishers and devs.

Publishers have money to buy good PR.
What'll they do if everyone is scrutinizing them?

pretty sure he wasn't the only welling meaning one to get a wake up call, there were a few social workers at the beginning that piece together the differences between ideologues and the outrage industry

Totally. There are people who were definitely converted when they saw the actions committed by them. We can only thank time for weeding out those who were willing to make a buck ala Devi Ever.

Fucking breitbart using harmless ideas to push their agenda again, nobody is expecting the wristbands to prevent rape, least of all the police, it is a way to increase awareness and for the wearer to take a stance.

Realistically though, if a hot girl walks around alone at night with that on i'm guessing it will have the opposite effect should an rape inclined individual read it.

But it might as well be a deterrent if the rapist sees a bunch of people walk around with that thing on as the people wearing it probably would pay more attention to such potential situations.

Are you retarded or just pretending?

Or rapists may try to see how many wristbands they can "collect".

I'm just not an idiot who can't see beyond the right wing agenda being pushed.

That would be pretty hilarious if it backfired that bad.

Yeah, essentially. There are some decent personalities but for the most part they're playing the 'EVRY1 IZ DUM BUT ME' neutral card since the Republican establishment hates Trump and his populist movement – especially that old fuck Krauthammer who sounds like he always has one foot in death's door.

Breitbart doesn't think people actually believe it will be effective. They're pointing out that they'd rather do ineffective pointless gestures than actually address the problem because they don't want to be seen as racist.

Not hilarious for the victims though.

Krauthammer is exactly what you would expect a Reptilian alien masquerading as a human to look like.

9 out of 10 people recommend gang rape.

They are needlessly injecting their own agenda by saying shit like "it won't stop the rapists" when nobody claimed it would. Had they not i wouldn't have any problem with the piece.

That goes without saying.

Riddle me this, dingdong: if it wasn't implied that these were supposed to stop rape, what was the point of them?

Did they say people said it would? I think you're just a nitpicking faggot that would find something to be upset with regardless just because its Breitbart.

To raise awareness during summertime festivals.

And you're just another faggot sucking Trump dick.

Trump is hands down the best option still available even if he does have his problems.

A token gesture for people to feel good about themselves without actually having to do anything.

THE MIGRANTS ARE PERFECTLY AWARE OF THE GROPING, THEY DON'T CARE AND KNOW THEY ARE PROTECTED BY LAW ENFORCEMENT.

Those bands will just be trophies.

Raise awareness of what? We've all been told there is nothing funny going on over there

I think the rape wristband is going to fail in that rapists can use this as an in. They wear the band and get women to think that they are against rape and drop their guard and next thing they know they are pinned against a dumpster doing the pelvic polka.

Let's just ignore the retards and stop taking bait.

What happens when a women forgets her wristband and gets raped? Is it her fault for not wearing her wristband?

IT'S NEVER THE WOMAN'S FAULT YOU SHITLORD

fuck off, shill (1)

ITS NEVER THE MUSLIMS FAULT MORE SHITLORD.

No. It is always the patriarchy's fault.

Maybe it is not a good time to ask for this but since there is a lull in the conversation I'm doing it.

Basically I would like to ask you all for an opinion on a Bad Angler logo. I am working on a statistics and search engine website based on the database of 80k articles. Bad Angler itself is good for day to day browsing but not for complex querying.

I don't have many ideas and I'm practically retarded when it comes to art and design, that's why I went in IT and HR. I reckon it could have something to do with a bait and fishooks.

Can't find my DS9 pics so have my waifu instead.

Did Steam do entirely away with daily/flash specials during the summer sale? Seems like they did and prices are instead constant throughout the sale but I'm not 100% sure. There's a couple of games I'm thinking about buying but don't want to buy them yet if there's any chance of the prices dropping the last day.

Logo as in waifu or logo as in a symbol to represent the product?

It'th never the duck'th falt you thitlord!

As a symbol to represent the product, it would go on the main page.

A waifu is fine too though.

XSeed live stream with them showing games they're currently working on.
twitch.tv/xseed_games

A fishing hook with a turd on it.

According to Steam Spy, no games jacked up in price before being on sale this time.

So that's nice.

NEVER ENDING SUMMER

Lord have mercy on our souls.

Flash sales went away because of refunds, as far as I know. So this is it.

Also, do you have the text of those articles somewhere? You should make a markov chain AI bot from all of their shitty clickbait.

Something like this, maybe?
(I don't know how to rotate text in MS Paint)

It is kinda shitty though, I wanted to grab X-Com 2 but it is still 50 canadodollarydoos. Too much for vidya.

Yeah, but simpler, like the DF logo, Ramiel, a simple geometric form. Maybe like the Sci-hub raven but with a fish.

I don't but I have the links, it could be done but I will first focus with the information I have, mainly the author, outlet, date and title.

Thanks, will go ahead and buy them then

Wait for a reliable "stabalizing" patch comes out for it. Still runs like shit on some machines.
Might as well wait for the Long War mod for it as well.

I just got 75 hours of fun out of Underrail and I was looking at either Avernum or Age of Decadence. Better price point and I won't buy an unoptimized piece of shit.

How about fish spitting out a hook?

What the fuck are we gonna do about the FCC?

Elaborate

Oh I like it. That could work.

I should've read your post prior to doing this dumb shit.

They're trying to censor "bullying" on the internet and I'm not gonna fucking take that.

They had a vote nd the demoshits were shot down from what I got reading the article.

Good fucking luck with that

Does this mean the Ayys are right?

morning gamergays

archive.is/EIrxo

The democrats are scared shitless holy fuck

Morning old lady!

Guess we know who Salon is voting for this year.

That's a downvote for you missy, now go sit in the corner. You're in timeout until next thread.

Bed head is so fucking perfect.

WHY DOES EVERY MEDIA SAY TO FIX IT

It's nice work though, I'll keep them around. They are also simple enough to be used as a favicon. Thanks.

I thought SJW said pedos were alright. I'm all confused now.

A fishing pole where the hookm is replaced by a camera.

I'd draw it but I can't draw.

Ok…

twitter.com/Warchamp7/status/748612587483328513

Not anymore.

Can't believe I slept an entire thread away. Why wasn't there a link to the next one when I woke up?

I checked the catalog and got happy when I saw Socjus shitters are starting to lose their jobs to maintain profits only to see not only are the pussified piece of shit Democrats trying to take away our rights to say mean things on the internet, but also that MY FUCKING WINTER IS IN DANGER.

Good morning, galkoanon.

They commented on this a few days ago when they popped up in the stores.

Dunno if they decided to just leave it there or didn't take it down yet. Or deliberately did it, which I bet my left nut on.

>tfw never cared for megaman so i got to watch the mn9 trainwreck on the sideline
Its a good feel

Can't wait for the SC trainwreck. There will be suicide out of this.

What is this game? I keep seeing snips of it all over Holla Forums.

That probably has no legitimacy, but didn't SJWs say pedoshit was okay?

Hey, where were the articles saying accusations against pedobutts were legit?

Valhalla.

I watched AOS' new video about Mighty Blunder 9 and I'm curious about something he said.

What the fuck happened to Red Ash? He said it turned into a disaster in no time at all.

It'll be like Jonestown, except with goons and furries.

waifubartending.com/

Looks interesting. I'm thinking about picking it up.

Been over this before, I like the clover because it goes with her being Irish.

It's amazing how much hype is there for it, yet I only just heard about that game a few weeks ago.

wew lad

When did we establish she was a daft paddy bastard?

Was that part of the silly "let's make a backstory and canon for her" threads or do you think this because of red hair and freckles?

It's not really ever relevant or mentioned much.

so much wrong here.

What?

She's not Irish, you dense fuck. She had a clover because we created her on halfchan, and she lost the clover because they didn't deserve it any more.

back when she was created so nearly 2 years ago.

and?

Don't you have potatoes to not be eating?

Be careful, you'll trigger a Galko waifufag talking like that.

It's headcanon that you either picked up or even created yourself, user. I don't mind, if you want to go with that. It's far from a widespread or established thing, is all I'm saying. Carry on.

false
true
Opinion. That's why drawfags were pretty split on /vivian/ for the hair accessory even a year+ after the exodus.

that's marche who likes the hairy butt

She was created on 4CHAN, user.

I know the memories might sting, but at that time that's not what it was known as.

I did not mean to post that here. Sorry.

I figured just found it funny.

I'm a little embarrassed truth be told.

Stick with that. It'll make you look cute.

She is not Irish. You have no proof she is Irish and infinity is better than clover.

I hope the only thing I supported gets made

Well, Holla Forums.

Can you pass this test?

If you can't, you'll be deported.

archive.is/KZ6U1

I said this last thread already with a atheist social justice teacher:

Yeah we might be getting too excited with the potential kill count. :^)

Good morning, motherfuckers.

So what examples did that professor use? What even counts as a microagression?

It's a false flag in retaliation for Clinton's pedo vacations being leaked by the media.

Opening the door for a woman is a microagression.
Speaking to a woman without being asked to is a micro aggression.
Correcint a woman without kissing her ass in the process is a microagression (recently known specifically as mansplaining).

Etc. etc. etc.

No one likes the Irish. Vivian isn't Irish.

So, anything significant for today? I was out yesterday due to my siblings dragging me into a buffet that we waited 3 hours to get inside the restaurant just to eat! Like what the fuck!

Tomorrow is Canada day.

Seems like a slow day so nothing at all.

Also anons, can someone fill me in on what's happening with Yandere dev? I've noticed the board seems to have turned against him pretty heavily, is it because of the Kotaku interview?

Would you accept posts talking about her background while she was being created?

This test is very easy. I actually really like question 11. There are probably a lot of Americans who would fuck up a basic logic test like that.

I'm not exactly sure what they're asking for with 1 though.

He removed pantie shots to avoid triggering his new normalfag audience. He also gave Kotaku the time of day.

Kotaku interview and pandering to an 11% minority that thought a panties inventory system was too lewd.

She has parents. Are either of them Irish?

The robot uprising began today
archive.is/DPB5W

So what are the nationalities of the tans? I guess the DP sisters are Russian, but what about the others?

Possibly, if there is a consensus of a whole bunch of anons (like the majority of the thread, otherwise it's just headcanons). I know we used polls when we made her too. Fuck I was in there and I don't remember anyone agreeing she was Irish.

How do you go from being an user making a guro game to removing pantsu because some feminazi Tumblrina who wants to pretend kill girls says remove it?

Guess that explains this then.

Semi-offtopic, but Sales and Marketing VP is jumping ship from NoA.
mynintendonews.com/2016/07/01/scott-mofitt-vp-of-sales-and-marketing-leaving-nintendo/
archive.is/bUWVn

I'll go surrender to my local machine.

Half true. He removed showing the panties on the inventory screen. Panty shots for currency are still in the game…for now. That said it was still a huge fuck up that involved ignoring a majority vote and common sense.

This one is completely true though and is basically unforgivable. The fact that he hasn't come here to justify it like he used to pretty much says all you need to.

Fame gets to people's heads. He's no different.

Probably wanted to follow in notch's footsteps and become the next big thing.

It was less tumblrinas and more kids going

I'll dig through my archives then

As far as I remember these specific "give her a background, hobbies, lore"-threads have been frowned upon from the very beginning.

Every other retarded wanted to force his head-canon on her. I like that the tans are kinda evolving naturally with comics and OC being released and either dismissed (not liked) or accepted as canon (liked) by the community. Much better than some dipshits forcing it on them.

To be fair this is pretty true. Gilda changed quite a bit from early on where she was mocked and despised for her low effort design. Whereas now people like her as a tan.

Is it really that much work doing a "Censored" mode and an "Uncensored" mode?

eu te amo

I would love Tay tenderly.

yo no hablo mexicano

MIRA ESTE PATO

No. And that was the compromise suggested that 89% agreed was a good idea. But YanDev thought those 11% were really passionate and he made a bullshit excuse about not wanting the grid broken up in two parts so he added a skirt under a skirt from maximum retardation.

Logic tests like this are sadistic. Id probably get 80, but be able to explain reasoning to bullshit a 100.

Whatever.

I lost all interest in the game anyway.

Oh so when she opened her skirt she was supposed to be in her panties, not have another skirt underneath.

Yea that is stupid.

Don't stick your hand inside of toasters, user.

nope.

archive.is/PIAWQ

Well, now I know. Feel free to bully me while I abandon this ID. See you next thread, anons.

On it.

At least she got to experience love before… well…

LOL

Remember a few days ago when I posted an article about terrorists groups releasing propaganda videos telling their terrorists to not harm gays, trans and minorities and to focus on whites, so that their actions won't be classified as hate crime, but actually as terrorist attack in the name of Allah?

Well, here is wikipedias contribution to this.

This isn't a LOL thread

That's not the worst you can find on tumblr brah, my pet SJW spew worse things out of his mouth.

sasuga wikipedia

It's not a contest fam

"intersectional sumtin sumtin policy makers microagressions"

I once thought they were a vocal minority, then i found out campuses breed these people.

Did someone say microagression?

The next generation scares me a bit.

They are, most of these edgelord wouldn't act on anything they say in the real world, they are in their literal safe space on tumblr.

They are becoming the thing they tried warning youn about.

I just finished that book, It's shocking how similar modern times are to that

Guys, I think a new shitstorm is headed our way. Brace your anuses, this will surely be spun as "THOSE EVIL GOOBERGABBERS DOXXING PEOPLE"

boards.4chan.org/v/thread/343339214
archive.is/Aq2Kh

lel, triggered by pc principle, cringe…

Disgusting.

nigga if you were fired they know who you are

I heard nothing but praise for that season, except from, well, Moviebob.

Its because they dont want evidence of what happens when they get into power to exist in the hope to quell dissent.

We dont have robotic dogs that fuck with your insides.

yet…

I did not want to post that word, but you read my mind. Get out of there.

SJWs hated it
I loved it and Ive been watching since the first episode aired on Australian tv when I was like 6 or something
It was so much better than the season before it, fucking dear god that season made me angry at how shit it was
there were some episodes close to like how good I should have never gone zip lining

It was a great season.

What is the relevance to GG tho?

leaves his name on screen…

When has relevance ever stopped people from pinning shit on us?

it was ok

It's a customers name.

She posted her name there, but people are going to surely spin it as the "Anonymous hacker 4chan doxxing a poor girl again, this is why gamergate must be stopped."

Worse, it was a customer's name. Her name gets revealed in a later photo.

These are the ones who will crumble the fastest, because that's the thing with these right side of history ideologues, when the bad shit happens to them they won't see it coming.

I'll bet most of them are white to.

Now I know you are false flagging or you are just an idiot.

W-who told you?

Assuming that OP isn't a lying faggot, that confirms NoA was high when deciding to sanitize TMS and Fates.

Read the fucking thread before you talk shit about me nigger, the guy was a customer's name, the person who leaked it was a girl. The way that this leads back to us is that regardless of the facts, people are going to spin it as shit though we did shit when we had nothing to do with it.

and sun shines in the morning

nothing surprises me anymore lel

DELETE THIS

No.

Now That's What I Call Degeneracy

I-I've been outclassed.

benis

I'm surprised this isn't Sparrow's doing.

What game are you playing now, goobers?

Visiting my family up in Toledo who rented Kirby and the Rainbow Curse for me to try and it's surprisingly fun as well as challenging with its gameplay. Also, holy shit, the music is good with this installment.

Shame it's $40 to $60 when it's a $20 or $30 at most. Kirby just can't compete with the big dogs of console gaming market wise.

nuCOM2 while waiting for Valkyria Chronicles to download

Also been playing around with modding Defiler Wings.

wut
hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Sparrow/432169/La-Gondola

Alright, i think i'm done for tonight

Oh, looked up wrong category then. Does he drawfag here or something?

Playing VA-11 Hall-a.
I love the characters. It has stellar pacing and character development.
The characters are great.

Is this a good thing? I wonder if this has to do with #fe and the censorship tirade NoA is on.

Well, he probably got fired for how lackluster the wiiu did for one, and more importantly, he may encouraged the cancer, but he was not a direct censor of the games.

Probably.

I was gonna guess he's the OP of that cuckchan thread, but then she outed herself as a grill and has yet to show tits to my knowledge so that's not the case.

I say he was probably shitcanned and did not quit himself, but was pressured to say otherwise to not tarnish noa.

Phantasm III reference? Also an image for ants.jpg

Yoshi's new island.

That crop was taken from this comic.

I can't wait for the Urien censorship, after all, they aren't going to be hypocrites, right?

Given that Mika's buttslap was removed, only for the beach stage to be added with half naked Freya, Capcom could do anything, lewd or not.

Yeah, I think that's a Phantasm reference.

When are they going to add the butt slap back in? Because I'm seriously boycotting Crapcop until that happens.

*Crapcom

Sexualizing men is ok user, its when you do it to strong, powerful independent women that its bad, also male gaze.

I'm torn between thinking that there's no fucking way Capcom would give a nod like that to GG and it being a huge coincidence how much she looks like Freya.

Balrum. One of my successful kickstarters.
Pretty decent so far.

Feminists don't think lesbians exist.

she's one of the judgement girls from SF3

I see, now I feel dumb.

Suck my cock shaped puzzle piece.
Choke on it.
In all seriousness, I can't imagine this being too successful given that anyone else could make what he's making without the stigma of being Phil Fish.

I was half-joking about the Freya bit. I don't know the actual character's name.

Looky here, we have another argument against Localization censorship.

nichegamer.com/2016/06/28/enjoy-the-official-english-trailer-for-gal-gun-double-peace/

Her name is Anna btw

Being all toned like that, she may as well just be Freya

Does this game have a yuri mode? Can't listen to the audio right now. lol

I'm buying this just to thank the devs, don't actually care that much about the game though I might like it.

I did the same with Onechanbara.

Guess who's back

Thanks for trying.

I know my planetary meme magic

There shall be a great justice where there was once a great injustice. Prepare to be smug in the next few days

Nigger I just posted this.

But notch seemingly hates himself.
Why would you want to be notch?

You're a monkey's paw! You only bring Death!

2 billion dollars.

And Aurora will be closest to Jupiter on America Day.
solarsystem.nasa.gov/news/2016/06/27/10-things-june-27

I meant Juno. Bully me hard.

Oh shit, most of us are going to die. Find underground bunkers.

you mean Chinese stupid

Chinese Jewish puppet. We all know that means lizard people.

Nice job ubisoft.

would love to see fish losing it again

Pirate ubisoft. Always. Pirate ubi on pc.

What does this mean?

Like I said I was being an idiot and didn't check the dev, didn't know Child of Light was by them.

SNK did it again.

You kinda should. They were advertising that one hard. got it on my wiiu for a buck to be honest ubisoft is a triffle on pc if you do not pirate.

madmen

they better fix her fucking shoulder

twitter.com/YeyoZa/status/748567386853351425?s=09

The world's need to die so it can be reborn.

Nigga did you see what they got away with with KoF XIII? It will be fine, they aren't trying to go after the e-sports cash like capcom, they just want to please the BRs and chinks.

The only they they won't do again is bare titties.

It's a split second YouTube screenshot.
it will be fine.

WHAT

twitter.com/i/moments/748621597431455748

lol

Caitlyn Jenner character assassination soon.

And whats funny, the shemale is right, trump is proabably the best supporter for basic human rights right now.

in Real Bout Fatal Fury 1 if you won with a ring out as Blue Mary and fell into the water as well, her top would come off and you'd see them titties.

SNK won't do it anymore because japan won't let them. They even had to edit RBFF1 when they rereleased it.

SJW: Wow such courage and a great role modele for LGBTQWTFBBQYOLOSWAGTBHFAM+ people around the world.

SJW: Get fucked Bruce!

It would be hilarious if we could get SJWs to turn on trannies. Then all they'll have left is Muslims.

Alot harder to do, given the situation, they go about it wrong, others in their own group may call them shitlords. And kek to the burqua at the bottom pretending to be for the lgbt.

UGH

"Gold star lesbians" and gay male SJWs pretty much already have. They just wanted an excuse though, and used Jenner as an opening.

IT BEGINS

motherfucker beat me to it

Why the fuck are there no 2D porn fighting games with clothing destruction?

Does she think that he's fapping to Jenner?

They only want it to be fl in the end, feminist lesbians. They are whittiling away the gt, and b will be next afterwards. They may invite islam for the shield or trans ethnics.

well there is this. :^)

Trump has had an open gay and trans policy at Trump towers for fucking years, well before the virtue signaling shit began, he said himself how important it is to learn sometimes from other peoples culture to gain perspective.

Trump is a businessman first and foremost, he doesn't care if you consider yourself a genderkin omnifluid dragon, long as you work hard and well.

BUT HE SAID THING IN CURRENT SO HES HITLER

Fucking media.

Someone ahould make a twitterbot that responds to ugh with that pic automatically.

You read my mind user.

SJWs have definitely turned against gay men. A part of me wonders how much Milo had to do with that on his own.

This is pretty much true. These bitches hate bisexuals like people on Holla Forums hate jews. It's that insane and even more petty.

well there are doujin circles and shit that do their usual wacky thing.

like these lunatics.
studios.kir.jp/index2.html

but yea, you're not gonna see much from that angle from any of the big boys.

There's a lot of tribalism in the "LGBT community." A lot more than people would like to admit, and the SJWs don't really understand because they're off in their own PC white knight universe where queers don't hate each other.

I kinda want to do it, but I've never done a twitterboy before so it'd just be shitty. Looking up how to do it, though…

twitter.com/jennjacquelynm/status/748703491577614336

This is the part where you laugh.

They must also think that everyone is a retard but them.

archive.is/S45Hm

This is exactly what I was told by one of my animation mentors. Their is a hiring bias, but its in the favor of women, like many sectors. I still apreciate them telling me straight up not to use my assburgers as leverage. I may be unemployed, but I don't feel like being a sjw prick.

What's so special about having assburgers?

pretty funny shit

checked
And keked, it begins.

Nothing really aside from being odd and unable to process social cues, but If I mentioned it in an interview and they did not hire me I could scream albeism if I was a prick. And in canada, it is still classified as a mental disability.

Fuck, meant to type twitterbot

What do you mean by that? My mom says I have it.

Why is it so hard to find mainstream 2D porn with clothes getting ripped off.

How do otaku not want this for the passion and primal lust?

So, like a lot of us, only a doctor counts it as a mental disability?

Literally why

Go to a psychologist if you think you have it, no self diagnosis bull. For me, i struggle with being around people I do not know in most situations aside from buisness transactions and work. And I might have some puppydog like attachment issues too with people I like and admire.

Done.
twitter.com/Thwomp_URGH

Was unfortunately unable to get it to send the image, but it's in the avatar.

Its a bit more than that. Odd habbits, no natural empathy in some cases though it can be nurtured in I am not the best person to explain it, since I try to not bother letting it impede me.

No if only someone knew how to code a bot smart enough to find ugh in pics too.

archive.is/SEJF2
He comes

uguu

I'm scared.

Wade into the water so he eats you first.

IA IA CTHULHU FHTAGN

You will be his champion. And with his arrival kuuko will be alive again.

"Nothing they've ever heard before" my ass, the people writing this never heard of the Bloop.

The last time people got wound up over this sort of thing, it just turned out to be the echo of glacial fractures from thousands of miles away, And it says right in the article that they think this one is just an interesting consequence of aquatic resonance called a Rossby Wave.

Quit being such an alarmist.

k

There will be no envisioning of a better age beneath the great old ones in this thread.

Move along citizens.

It's just a very low key
RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I will fucking never not hate the sea.

The sea if full of cool shit. Screw you. Someone recently told me that deep sea biologists just starting using cameras that collect a wider spectrum of light. You know that pitch black abyss you usually see on deep sea shows, with the occasional glowy fish? It's fucking full of shit using bio-luminescence in light we can't see.

pics or it didn't happen

archive.is/rCIP0
Video game journalism.

I have no way of confirming or denying it but I hope it's because he made it obvious he writes for cucktaco and nobody wanted anything to do with him

I really wish they were kicking him because they knew who he was

I don't have a slowpoke picture that would sufficiently convey how slowpoke you are user

Well, if the first paragraph is to go by, it's because he's shit. But after Polygon's Doom thing, is anyone really surprised?

Its because of the low gear score sadly, I've love to believe its cause they recognize his name.

And the entirety of it can kill you with all kinds of shit you can or CAN'T see that calls it home or even just by the fact there's no oxygen in 75% of this entire planet.

I just finished VA-11 Hall-A. How's it going, faggots? What are you guys up to?

That wasn't even the latest one

archive.is/phhij

Oh, for fuck's sake.

Put out the first arc of a story I wrote so faggots can read it. Took a little longer than expected.

Now I'm bombing the fuck out of Suleiman in Civ V

They knew he was a shitter.

Ive been playing overwatch in compedative
shit talking idiot with 100 hours on genji
what a faggot

I was playing EDF 2025 and so many explosions were happening and shit was being killed that the game crashed.
Were it any other game I'd hold it as damning evidence for how poorly made it was but I'm treating it like I do Phantom Breaker on the vita. Tanking the frame rate just means I'm doing so much damage and earning so many drops/points the system can't keep up with how awesome I am

That's almost impressive. Usually the telltale sign of controller input is the lack of curves in the input. Whoever's behind the gameplay must have a very steady hand to mimic the straight lines of a controller

Why are horror game developers such cucks.

Lewdness was rampant in old 80's horror movies with Dead by Daylight borrows a lot from.

The cancer of Overwatch.

Cause they're fags.
All the good games embrace lewdness.
Pic related.

As long as you're good I see no issue and they're retards. It sucks Genijs tend to be the shittiest, whiniest players I run into
There's a part of me that actively discourages me from healing Genjis. The shitters leave that sour of a taste in my mouth.
Sometimes though, I run into an actually skilled Genji on the enemy team and that's always fun. I have to time my shots and actively try to guess when he's going to lunge and dodge appropriately, hoping a friendly will happen along and back up my angelic ass

This guy isnt much better
I can at least play 1 character in every category but these idiots just seem to just want to get kills and be mostly usless otherwise

I dont go chasing down genjis to heal because they should be able to heal themself
they have so much speed and map control that they should know where a healthpack is when needed
sure if one is next to me I'll heal it but I'm not gonna fucking run around after him if it puts me in danger

So is Overwatch really not complete shit? This is the first I've seen anyone on Holla Forums playing it instead of mocking it for being a normalfag game with waifu bait. Or are you just shills?

I don't have any standards, user. That's why I can tolerate it.

Its alright
I honestly feel the people who are shit posting about it are mega spurging retards

like go into the overwatch thread and see how hard these idiots are trying to shit post
hell one dude got so angry because people kept replying to him saying he was poor he posted a whole $50 from his shitty third world then got even more angry when people said it was his life savings he posted another picture with $100

its got to the point where these people have to be like goons or something trying to get people not to play the game because its a safe space for them

I think the overall idea for the game is that it's good but just not a tremendously incredible game. It's fun and in maybe a month or two no one on earth will ever mention its existence again.

just like splatoon right and team fortress 2

It's not the perfect game some outlets are hailing it as but I was lured in by the lower than $60 price point and all I really look for in a game is fun. That's what I've gotten out of it and I'm fast approaching my ideal 1:1 dollar to hour ratio

Anti-Overwatch faggots always end up more cancerous than the Holla Forumsirgins who like Overwatch.
Same can be said to the anti-Undertalefags.

No, I played Undertale. It was a shit game objectively, possible pandering aside.

Let's not forget, from his own mouth (he said this ages ago too):

Anons made him famous, no one else.
I never trusted him anyway, but seriously? Taking away even the OPTION to have the panties? Fucking hell.

He's becoming another example of what an indie dev should not do while/when rising to some prominence.

Since he's now pandering to the YT audience, I guess this means the "simulator" name is going to stay because MEMES. Also, more MEMES.

Besides, he's also retarded for being all like "m-muh fanbase are preteen girls, that's not good because this game is MURDERRRRR!".

A significant portion of porn sites' audiences are underage teenagers. Should they change their content?

Of course not, it's just Yandev that needs something hard, possibly made out of wood, to hit him at a defined velocity in the spot on his head where the ignorance is present so it goes away.

I generally have a good time when I play. The fact that it was bought for me by a friend who wanted to play it with me and thus I didn't have to pay for it might have added to that enjoyment, though.

I'm not exactly sure why it's being treated as the second coming by some, but in general as a fun little time waster it's not half bad.

I haven't played the game, that's what I gathered from people discussing it, and that includes those who love it. It seems to be a TF2 for normalfags and youtubers, thus something that will be completely replaced by the next flavor of the month once it's out.
Doesn't mean it's bad, nor that I'm right, it's merely what seems to come out of the entire thing.

I don't disagree. It's pretty damn forgettable. It reeks of design by committee and the characters are such blatant stereotypes I don't see anyone with half a brain awarding them diversity points though you know they'll get plenty of them regardless.
It's still plenty fun and I don't regret buying it. I have no fucking clue why anyone would give it a 10/10 though. It has far too little content to justify that. Three game modes and not even a dozen maps is really shitty

The worst part of Blunderwatch is that it can't be pirated so all of the shilling promotes feeding the monster that is Acti-Blizz. If you give money to them you are the cancer.

He's not wrong, you know?

IS THERE A BAKER ?!
WE'RE GETTING THERE FOR THIS BREAD

Be the bread you want to see.

do it yourself

I'm not a fan of e-drama
Also I suck

Blow it out your ass.

Whatever I want them to be.

As far as I'm concerned, your design by consensus is a headcanon.

brb going to psychiatrist to get diagnosed

Adding ebin maymays to my game.

Better to have memes than let your project die a pathetic, anonymous death because nobody wanted to talk about it.

All the bakers are gone.

How is the digging going.

NASA IS AGG, ACTIVELY PREVENTING THE MEMETEOR!!!

twitter.com/NASA/status/748640144379392000

SRS just got triggered by lolis

reddit.com/r/ShitRedditSays/comments/4qow93/scantily_clad_pictures_of_underage_girls_to_the/

Actually, the earth is flat!

One of the few devs that regularly uses the hashtag.

twitter.com/Denis_Dyack/status/748495580230488064

youtube.com/watch?v=UU5X2W6tbiw

1st hour is them discussing ethics in gaming press.

why contain it?

Remove these lascivious lolis from my sight at once.

Pig disgusting. I'll bake something up

BREAD READY

SHITPOST TO 700 YOU FAGGOTS

I want to headpat that 2d girls hair

You faggots don't learn do you?

no, you don't learn. nigger.

It'll take hours for the bread to evaporate even if we're on page 15.

In other news,

Pacman has entered the CURRENT CENTURY.

on top of that:

These breads are shitposting anyway so why the hurry?

SHITPOST AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT
WE NEED TO REACH THAT SWEET 700 RELEASE

How old is that 2D girl? Because fuck moralfaggots, that body is ready for cock.

Shadow the Hedgehog wasn't that bad. It was just a massive waste of potential.

shitposting, eh?

I enjoyed Girls Bravo.

I unironically thought Dane Cook was funny for years.

Hey anons, it's July 1st today. The day that young lads went into No Man's Land in The Somme and got their bodies ripped by shrapnel, machine gun fires, land mines, sniper shots and barricades Don't forget about them!

Yugioh is the single greatest dub that could ever exist solely because of Dan Green and Eric Stuart.

Kunai wit chain!

Kyle Hebert needs to narrate everything with a semblance of plot ever, especially anything porn.

ass

Anyone who calls Super Mario 64 overrated is a faggot. Without question.

bakuon was AOTS

luluco is 2nd best

Burnout 3: Takedown is better than every single driving game released since.

Who's the faggot who did such a thing ?

I'm currently watching through tanaka-kun is a lazy cunt.
It's great. Good VA's and good everything.

Anyone who outright states they hate 2D brown cannot possibly not be a shit taste faggot.

NEW BREAD

==NEW BREAD=