What happened to yander dev?

What happened to yander dev?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kgcTf
archive.is/YZDxN
pastebin.com/mcAGt3w9
galateaproject.wordpress.com/
reddit.com/user/YandereDev/
reddit.com/r/yandere_simulator/comments/4qlxax/the_secretive_creator_of_yandere_simulator_a_game/
yanderedev.wordpress.com/2016/06/23/further-thoughts-on-the-new-inventory-proposal/
forum.nichegamer.com/threads/yandere-simulator-removes-panties-mass-hysteria.634/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Meme game made for normalfagbux

what happened, user?

Basically he started pandering to the normalfags audience and did an interview for Kotaku, ruining once and for all his reputation on this board.

The dev realized that he could make more money pandering to youtube let's players reacting to all the oh so wacky shit he would put inside the game, than to actually finish the original game and flesh it out mechanically just to pander to the original supporters (aka Holla Forums and /a/ retarded scum that wouldn't even buy his game anyway).
He made the right choice and it's the same choice virtually every single dev made once he actually got a project going starting from here.
Catering to people that won't support you economically and bitch and moan all day vs catering to people that will purchase your game and celebrate every single thing you put in it, it's a no brainer.

This, although there is a middle ground between YouTube and Holla Forums that I feel devs should shoot for. Obviously it's more lucrative to cater to normalfags, but at the same time when it's not being retarded Holla Forums can he a good source of constructive criticism.

YandereDev did nothing wrong.

Get this stinking weebbait shit out of my face.

It's called the Risk of Rain dev.
He makes games that are playable by everyone, but takes criticism from Holla Forums.
Never ever cater to Holla Forums, it's the stupidest shit you can do, only use Holla Forums as a brainstorming resource pool.

That's precisely what Notch did back in the day and it made him an IMMENSE amount of dosh

haha

This game will never ever

Honestly Yandev is in a pretty nice spot right now. He can keep pretending to work on the game, throwing the normalfags little tidbits on his progress to keep the Patreon cash flowing while he prepares for the REAL projects he actually does want to work on. He may be an autistic fucking sellout, but he sure knows how to make money pandering to the right crowds (i.e. not Holla Forums).

He realized he couldn't make a game

I owe you guys an apology. I didn't want Drama to over take the threads, however I didn't believe YanDev would become another Notch. So I decided to delete the drama occurring in the threads, since I thought yandev was actually taking feedback and was still making the game for Holla Forums, then this shit happens and he starts catering to normalfags and SJWs. I'm extremely disappointed in yanderedev and I want to give you all my deepest apologies for not listening to you sooner.

You were right.

So at least you admit you fucked up. Props to you on that.

Oh, but still fuck you Mark.

You're right, I deserve to be bullied about this.

Do you have any proof for all this? I keep seeing people say shit, but I never actually see any changes he made because of normalfags and frankly a lot of this shit just seems like good marketing.

Don't worry, he'll never become a billionaire.

why not just outright remove threads about games made by charlatans such as yandev and redirect them to the designated /agdg/ thread or even board? they shouldn't be welcome here unless they have playable demo ready to go (in which case there is something to talk about), instead of flopping his dick in front of us just to let someone else suck on it

the era of "indiedev" is gone. either make a game or fuck off

You frequently over-participate in this community to its detriment.

I think I can speak for myself and others; do not suggest such a thing again.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like he had some kind of retarded skirt system that censored yandere-chan. And was trying to appeal to the 11% that wanted the game censored. I don't think he has talked to us about it yet. I haven't messaged him on steam about it. Should I?

no

unless he comes here by himself there is no need to talk with him at all, and it's doubtful he would be interested since he has a lot of explaining to do, which is bothersome since he has a lot of mean emails to read inbetween the game development after all.

trying to get him here would just make us look desperate for le anime panties

You mean we're not?

.>>9892918
To whom exactly? Yanderedev? normalfags? anybody here should care about that why?

No, you should distance yourself. You're a moderator, not a community spokesperson.

he's a faggot

I FUCKING TOLD YOU MARK, I TOLD OYU FUKCING RETARD, HOLY SHIT IT TOOK THREE FUCKING YEARS ! ! !
T H R E E F U C K I N G Y E A R S

SUCK MY DICK, BECAUSE I AM ALWAYS FUCKING RIGHT

ALL THESE RED FLAGS

! ! ! L A T E 2 0 1 7 ! ! !

How autistic can one be?

wouldn't he pander to the 89% then? He is selling himself short if money is his goal.

Not shitty Unity engine ones, we arent.

There is the Kotaku interview:
archive.is/kgcTf

And there is that double skirt Mark already mentioned that was put into, because you couldn't stream the original design on twitch.

Feel free to try.Prepare your angus for prime /cow/ material though.

Go fuck yourself! The last board I couldn't call someone a faggot on, because the reason why he was a faggot was suddenly forbidden to talk about got first split into 2 and then almost destroyed. Then the guy who actually made that possible came here, was buddy buddy with the cripple and protected pedos. Funny isn't it? People pull out weird conspiracies out of their asses and when it turns out there actually was one that was thankfully rather harmless, they usually ignore it and never do fucking research.

I say he can give it a shot as private person and post results ITT. /cow/'s volunteers are way more involved in their think than Mark. The smart decision would telling him to go fuck himself if asks for favors and talk about how you were just enforcing rules.

That's a pretty good ass.

hotwheels pls

Personally I find it hilarious how he claims the game is for all of those people desperate for a serious yandersim game but then fucks it up for those same people. Any goodwill he might have had with his original fanbase is fucking 'gone.

I have no horses in this race myself but I fucking hate it when devs pull a Notch™, and the writing has been on the wall for ages now but faggots kept saying "Oh but he's changed, why should you judge him on some absolutely fucking retarded shit he did when he was younger?"

Once a faggot always a faggot in my book.

It's too late anyway. The fact that he even entertained the idea of censoring this shit is irredeemable (I have a feeling this is linked to how the game is currently banned on Twitch as well).

And as mentioned, you're not our spokesperson.

I suppose you're right, my apologies.

Fantastic.

While I'm all for keeping the drama out, here's the thread where Yandev became cuck dev:
archive.is/YZDxN

Also, it had some good ideas. Namely, piss him off by making a game in a similar vein better than his.

This includes a setting in the 80s, a detective game, and a game where you are the killer and a detective covering your tracks.

What the fuck is going on, when did all this drama start?

let's make a replacement banner

The double skirt was something he pitched but quickly dropped still fun to meme about it though

It was to stop panties being seen when she undoes her skirt, but despite him saying he'd give an option for both- he ditched.

In a game where taking panty shots is currency.

It's half-assed virtue signalling of the worst kind, and the panties at this point are irrelevant.

He chose mainstream safeness over niche appeal.
He can have it.
And all the SJW ripping and tearing that comes with it.

((((pure coincidence))))

Yandere is shit anyways, good riddance.

Modify this with "I wear two skirts now!" perhaps?

I say just wait for his inevitable groveling return, and screencap something dumb he says when we tell him to go fuck himself.

Yandev can shove his meme game and dream game up his ass.

Spineless piece of shit.

No going back now.

I see indie devs are continuing the tradition of getting big off Holla Forums and then abandoning us for casuals

I would never abandon you user!

Go away Griffithfag.

Is skirtstorm actually confirmed?

there will be no skirtstorm, yandev chose his target audience and there is nothing left to say

Such is life in the way of Holla Forums. It's a shame.

He needs a dressing down

Fuck off, you're not a fucking prophet because you spend a year and a half calling him Notch 2.0 over every hiccup or issue in development. Every time he'd called someone a retard, we'd have some fag like you waving around screenshots and shouting from the rooftops THIS IS IT, HE'S FINALLY SOLDOUT, MUH NOTCH MUH MEME GAME. Yet when he would show up the next time there was a thread and you'd dissappear until next time. You don't get to claim you were right when you were wrong all the time and only got vindicated through the fact that there was always a risk that he would sellout.

I could always just smell the faggot off that guy. Once you get good at life, you can just tell.

People who got good at life don't post on imageboards.

Don't worry user, at least we still have Anton and Coolpecker! :^)

that's what they want you to think

That's what pisses me off. I wanted to make a game, and show it to all of you, get feedback (and only listen to the highly detailed and well thought out stuff), but this just makes me want to develop in a vacuum since (and quite rightly so) anyone who says "Hey guys I'm working on-" is gonna be told to fuck off as we're all borderline PTSD about getting thrown under the bus.

And anyone that does show off an indie game is on the back foot since it's either gonna be cucked, or become cucked right?

Holla Forums is supposed to be about finding good games. Finding the diamonds in the rough. Now we're gonna be too scared to dig and find those diamonds, and elevate them to the position they should be. And our memes MAKE things popular. We affect the industry.

So Cuck-Dev has made the games industry worse.

Intial ideas of mass downvoting his video or going to the comments on his website were quickly shot down with fears of making him popular via "harassment".
Right now it's tenuous at best that SJW would promote a problematic game before it's been sanatized, but if we say "here's why it sucks" they'll spin it to "Goobergabbers want this game even MORE violent! God it's never enough for them! It's (current year)! Why don't they just die?!"

I personally feel there's a way to sink him without giving him fame however.
Get Censored Gaming to do an article on him?

Really, I'm surprised Holla Forums had some of you idiots still have hope for this shit game. Even after finding out the dev is evaxephon, even after seeing the featurecreep, even after seeing the memes and the pandering.

You should've all realized long ago this game was going to be a turd. Even without all the development faggotry that happened it would still have been a shit game. From the fucking name you can tell it's trying to appeal to the goat simulator crowd and yanderedev even outright said the game was being made to pander (though initially he wanted to pander to Holla Forums), not out of passion.

And yet people still enabled this faggot so he could develop his shitty attempt to gain acknowledgement and attention.

Hey man I knew

Calling someone a faggot everyday until they do something worhty of being called a faggot dosent make you right, it makes you persistent

I think with each revelation the amount of pro people became less and less.
And some pitied/sympathized ("He used to act like a faggot, but now he made a game. I used to be a faggot but got better right? If he can do it, so can I!!")

Some people liked the game, hated the man.

No one is on his side now.

Cmon user.

Cmon….

We still have AppleGreen

ok, i guess i understand now.

But it is very odd to see a regular v-tard going to agenda driven socjus press.

I've drawn out concepts for games and shit, but at this point, leave it on /agdg/ until it's playable for Holla Forums. Then you can take criticism. I'm sure we all know not every game will be cucked, there are good indie games out there still to be discovered and created by even some of us. Just build a reputation user, and don't give up that reputation to the Reddit 11% cancer.

I was well aware of him being a piece of shit for a long time. I saw streamers play it with the fucking meme outfits and wondered what the appeal was for Holla Forums. I stay out of these threads usually but fuck, I'm mad.

Problem is, he wasn't a chan-user.

Everything about his past pointed to him liking attention. Ego.
How can that have come from an anonymous messaging board?
Pic related.

Thanks man. That actually means a lot.

I don't recall OP maybe you should send him an email to check up on him. While you're at it send some suggestions for the game.

He 'll appreciate it.

The game was never good to begin with. It's conceptually flawed. It tries to be Hitman with an anime highschool setting, but that just doesn't work with the Yandere concept. Yandere is a character trait, so if you make a game around that it has to focus on characters. If it had been character focused and story-driven it would have worked. Instead, because the dev is an idiot with no talent or passion, he focuses on buzzword features in order to appeal to an audience. This is what AAA studios do and that is why often their games are stale and generally disliked by Holla Forums, and this is what Yandere dev is doing.

When i lurk around here i see many newfags. Especially in the GG thread, there are tons of shitposting anons not acting as the usually anons.

It seemed as Anons would silently accept his odd behavior so i never took it srsly.

Once I realized he was a faggot, I called him a faggot during some spurt of drama, and ceased to entertain myself with his game, because I knew the fruits such faggotry would bear. And now I'm completely proven right. You can suck it.

God damn it, I didn't think he would bend that easily from demands from a bunch of whining SJWs

Why didn't you listen?

you poor thing

it was a joke. Yandev is horribly autistic about his emails

He's evaxephon or whatever, the same menstally unstable meekrat that used to spam his shitty stream all over Holla Forums many years ago
What happened is exactly what I told you faggots would, he went full attention whore mode and lost his shit
But because of the retarded group mentality in this shitty chan yall niggers told me to go back to 4chan he totally changed from those days.

Nothing, he is the same as always. ;o) pastebin.com/mcAGt3w9

But he ended up being right. He literally did call it. Mark needs to be up his ass a lot less than what he is.

The bridge has burned over
There's no turning back now

But what the fuck else is Holla Forums developing? Aside from the /agdg/ lurkers.

And nothing of value was lost

so it's official now that 8 chan is done with him like 4 chan is?

no, Holla Forums is always right, you should have known this from the beginning since you know how it's like, being jewish and all.

Give me a tl;dr

I do

he went full yandere on the shekels

You deserved all the pain he brought you.

"Holla Forums" can't develop jackshit and I don't know how many Broquests it will take for people to figure this out. Games are something you develop with a vision, and when you design by committee, and the bigger your committee the less focused your vision until you end up with something appallingly generic and bland. Except in Holla Forums's case, since there's nobody forcing people to actually do the work, you end up with nothing at all as the game dissolves in a shitstorm of drama. I'm all for us developing games since even the shittiest Holla Forums user probably has at least more of an idea of what makes games good than the average Joe, but collectively we can't develop anything.

Get bully nerd:

-You are a fucking retard that discovered Fate recently and keep spamming it everywhere, fuck off.

-You are trying to represent us as a group often like we are a hivemind, fuck you for that.

-You are a jew.

-Infinity.moe crash my browser often, i blame you entirely for this.

Holla Forums should make a contract where future devs who backstab should get sued by the board owner.

PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN tfw I'm a game dev myself

It refers to any devs that posts on Holla Forums.

"backstab" is up to interpretation

That's even more retarded.

He was getting some more character development (Rivals problems and Yandere feigning to help them- getting the choice to ask them to leave her man or kill them anyway), but I don't see how the mechainics would have changed that much if he kept it closer to Yandere?

Other than kidnapping the guy and stopping him from escaping/fighting back.

So a Holla Forums based project would have to be from AGDG- with either one guy on his own or a very small team of 3 or 4 (with a clear head, and the others on the same page or just "taking orders")?

thats a short way of saying "be only exclusive here and nowhere else"

He was swallowed by degenerates and became a cuck.

At this point, the only thing that surprises me less is the rising and setting of the sun, and I'm thoroughly-convinced that the planet will stop rotating long before one of these "look at my game Holla Forums, I care about you first" twats turns out to be a decent person, with a strong set of beliefs that can't be swept away with just a little cold hard cash.

Pretty much. This is how most good indie games get done.
And for fuck's sake don't go to Holla Forums or anywhere else and ask for public input. I've seen it ruin games many times. People are idiots, but they can be very persuasive idiots. Develop games in a bubble then release them and see what people say about them. It's a risk but that's what it takes if you want to make games as art and not products.

Can the planet stop rotating?

Think before you post, user.

Well, only interact with people from here.
Set up an inbox you ignore and don't go on youtube or Reddit.

Let lets players do whatever but don't change your idea. Or if you notice a sudden spike in shitty players, rank up the difficulty to drive them off. If the remaining players GitGud, keep it at that difficulty. Otherwise, put it back to normal once the casuals have forgotten you.

Absolutely true. However, Holla Forums does have people knowledgeable about what does and does not work for a genre. Now obviously you should know all that shit first. I suppose it's OK to use Holla Forums for research- but never as a guide?

Welcome to Holla Forums, seasonal homosexual

??????????

Well if it makes you feel any better my game is going to be based off Nazis so it definitely won't be making the normalfag scene.

the nigga had an exclusive interview with fucking Kotaku
nothing can possibly justify that

More like "they do something that Holla Forums vaguely disagrees with, setting off the board's autism and driving them away permanently" surely?

Pandering to Holla Forums is just as bad as pandering to SJWs but for different reasons. Not only is this board rife with pirate who will praise your game to high heaven while never dropping a red cent on it, but Holla Forums is NEVER satisfied.

YOU
FUCKING
HOTPOCKETEERING KIKE.

so it's okay to delete "drama", but you won't ban avatarfags and namefags? go fuck yourself with a rusty rake.

no fuck off

good riddance

Man, does he always take this much time out of development to justify his choices to the public?

Get dunked on, faggot. Notches can get fucked.

Why giving an EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW to Kotaku of all people ?
Seriously who actually reads Kotaku ? (They also have to buy games or it doesn't count)

Aside from the obvious failures, Holla Forums barely talks about what makes a game work.

Why would you ADMIT to being a Holla Forumsirgin, though? It's bad PR. It's terrible PR. Associating your game or studio with imageboard culture is the worst thing you can do especially since it'll hack off a lot of anonymous for the gall of "stealing" our board culture.

Since we supposedly have lots of great suggestions.

As long as you don't take any creative advice you should be fine. If you come in and go HEY Holla Forums I'M MAKING A GAME ABOUT X WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IN IT you'll end up trying to make a persistent open world MMORPG with highly customizable characters and survival elements. The best games come out of people trying to make the games they want to play, and then they appeal to other like-minded people. Make your game.

Probably not, at least until the sun starts dying in a few billion years and expands to engulf several planets including earth, rendering it into a bunch of broken-down separate particles that won't exactly rotate together as a cohesive mass.

That just makes the analogy even better though, since I'm pretty sure it's just as impossible for any creative type to not be a massive, greedy, backstabbing cunt the instant the opportunity is presented to them. Apparently, the creative side of the brain has a lot of its potential computing power devoted solely to shekel-scheming.

I assume he was either lying here, got SJW (fake) money dangled in front of him, or one piece of critisim broke his fragile ego and he decided to double down with his new "friends".

Holla Forums has more knowledge about games than casuals.
Holla Forums hates and would like to see the death of political correctness, something that is killing western culture.
Pandering to Holla Forums is bad. But it also happens to line up with the right thing to do most of the time.

And no, Holla Forums will never be satisfied. Individuals will. When was the last time we saw a thread where people actually spoke positively about a game? Pretty rare. You'll see a few posts but thats because this board thrives on critique. Most of it is shit sure ("This is shit") but you do get in depth critique ("Here's why the mechanics are shit.")

And pirates aren't an issue.
You get someone who will always steal- they'll never buy. Ever.
You get those who pirate because they don't have a demo? Make a demo. Still get pirated? Make a longer demo. Give people the true taste of what your game is like.

The best way to not get pirated by people who buy good games, is to make a good game, and act like someone who deserves money.

Smashing this plane…

When you said "loaded with wad" I thought we could load WADs in the game.

There was also another high school game being made by an 8/agdg/ user, but I distinctly remember YandereDev linking on the Wordpress his project so that is worrying to say in the least.

galateaproject.wordpress.com/

Ideas guys are a dime a dozen. They're the least important aspect of success and you can find them literally everywhere on the internet.

The only board that consistently produced workable content was /tg/ prior to the quest bullshit that choke the board to death.

More likely to feed his ego.
> Hey these guys are making a game- just like me.
> And it's anime- just like me.

I am not a filthy jew.

The world is just.

Useful ideaguys are near extinct.

8/tg/ has no quests. And no posts.

No, if he wishes to talk to us he's free to do so.

Uh, didn't you guys push out quests to another board, though?

It can if we use meme magic.

So assuming now he's NEVER coming back here, where is he gonna get his personal dicksuckies and "valid criticism" from? Even the reddit hates his habits and youtube comments are full of immature children and impersonal messages.

I am already permaNEET.

I know this may seem like an empty promise, but when I make my DKC-style game, I'm only going to post about it here. You guys could beta playtest it, tell me it sucks and suggest improvements; the difference being it will be mostly done anyway so I'm not drawing out the development cycle for more shekels.

I'm never getting a Reddit account and if Kotaku tries baiting me with a social justice question I will call video games the meaningless toys they are.

You're good people, Holla Forums. All I ask is that you don't go snooping through my Twitter account (which I won't post here) to find reasons to hate the game because believe me, there will be no politics in my game.

Also yandev making a game means he isn't NEET.

quests are cancer though

you can go roleplay at deviantart instead

I'm open to him just fuckin' being a man and talk to us, explaining himself.
He didn't show up in double skirt thread.
He didn't show up the last Yandere Sim Thread. Well, he did. But, without his ID. Thinking no one would know.
He's a spineless faggot.

Nowhere, but that won't even matter anyway. Minecraft only turned worse after Notch left Holla Forums yet all of the underage fans ate that shit up regardless because of YouTube e-celebs.

They're neatly being run at >>>/quests/

it was over before you even started

How about making new twitter account related only to development of your bideo bame?

I have eleven followers, and I get to tweet to Grant Kirkhope and Captain Bones. I may be a faggot but it's worth it.

The fuck are you saying, /tg/ is still pretty active.

I may just do that!

Well, whatever. Nothing lost at least.

cuckchanners can't handle the fact that they're not able to F5 every second and see a completely new page of posts.

Honestly I'm more pissed he decided to go full radio silence and not even try to justify himself here on the panty menu. It's like putting his head in the sand.

An oxymoron. An Ideas Guy is someone who, by definition, offers nothing to the project but ideas. If you can contribute something else to a project- whether its writing, editing, playtesting, management, or contributing actual resources- you're no longer an Ideas Guy.

It's probably for the best. History shows that it will just end up with an autistic outburst from him yet again.

I'm still not entirely sure what he's done. Can we have a list of charges at least before performing the execution? Nothing I've seen so far is that bad other then talking to Kotaku, seriously what's the point in associating yourself with a site even normalfags have started to hate. Notch's biggest problem was endless fucking vacations which isn't really happening here. Did I miss a massive tantrum or something?

Because

Also funnily enough, due to YandereDev having a total of three reaction images, that image he used in that outburst was the exact same one he used in a previous one. I don't have it saved though.

Maybe this is why?

Holy fuck is yandev's birthday?

Good. Let's keep it that way.

It's been several days

Also he has time for Reddit

reddit.com/user/YandereDev/

happy birthday you meme-loving fuck

everyone, give YandereDev a birthday present in any kind of shape or form

Can you really blame him after the amount of retards that love to show up every time he appears just to shit on the game and insult him?

His ego really knows no bounds.

Surprised the yansim threads lasted as long as they did, considering Holla Forums's usually pretty adept at pointing out when developers are fucking retarded and full of hot air. Good riddance, though.

Oh boo fucking hoo, get thick skin. I get called a faggot here on my Birthday and the only people I really care about in the world didn't call to wish a happy birthday and then ended up passing away unexpectedly but you don't see me crying about it do you?

Can't see tears over the internet.

Well there's a tantrum, not much of one really. Making niche games alone requires some level of autism. Toady being so zen is an exception not a rule.

Is that really what this is about? A double skirt would make more sense though, easier to hide whatever's in there, especially when having to change for clubs or whatever.

This level of paranoia we have now is creating self fulfilling prophecies.

I can't understand how someone could get angry over the internet.

Nigga walk away from the screen, like nigga close your eyes hahaha

thb i don't mind if he stops giving a fuck about us or whatever, i will keep judging the game on the basis of quality not if he sucks SJW dick or Holla Forums dick or my glorious 20 feet shlong, the guy is making a game, so if its shit, i don't care if he carters to Holla Forums, its shit, and if somehow the absolute fag makes a great, fun, well done and entertaining game with that fucking double skirt that makes no sense just to carter to brain dead faggots, then i will have to say its good and still disagree with that retarded choice, that's pretty much all i will say on the matter and that mark should delete this thread since its just a bunch or retarded drama now.

And faggot mark shouldn't post shit on a drama thread to make more drama, show some fucking moderation and just stop deleting posts if that's what you want retard

What? The double skirt looks like shit, and it's vastly inferior to the original idea. Especially when in the poll 89% said they were fine with the solution designed to make everyone happy, and he changed it for the 11% who weren't happy with it.

Also it again looks like shit, and it's retarded. Why wear some double skirt when japanese school girls already in real life smuggle shit in skirts?

Toady being so zen is probably a result of him possessing a PhD in mathematics and having spent several years being put through the wringer at a University. He admits to being hopped up on amphetamines to help the work go faster- an occurrence that is fairly common in high stress research based occupations.

Compared to that, anonymous faggots shitting on him constantly is a walk in the park.

Yes, because until he started to pander to normalfags Yandere Simulator threads would contain a maximum of 30 shitposts, which is exceptional for Holla Forums standards and probably were all made by butthurt cuckchanners . It wasn't until he became a greedy SJW Jew cuck that the tides began to change.

No, it wouldn't no one, not even a psycho girl would put two fucking skirts on. It's retarded.

Oh wait, Hi Yancuck

I'm confused. You're saying that Yanderedev cheated on Holla Forums with normalfags but is somehow a cuckold? Isn't it Holla Forums that was cucked in this situation?

Cuck doesn't work as a generic insult you stupid fucking memelord.

I wish I could go 24 hours without seeing "cuck" or "triggered" anywhere on this website.
Just as a thought exercise.

Here you go! Original is going to kill imitator.

We're on Holla Forums, when aren't we angry over the internet?

Wait is that actually what it looks like and not some terrible mockup? Fucking christ ok, that needs to be redone. Still if he's changing to appease retards he already knew existed and not for logic reasons, why the fuck even have the poll?

Some did at my highschool when it got really fucking cold because the winter uniform was retarded.

Filter it into something else.

Fuck off cucks.

ITT: Jelly nodevs

That's what is making me believe there is some sort of explanation for this. It's absolutely counter-intuitive to do a thing like that.

No, he is a cuck because his game got fucked by his normalfag fans rather than it being what he originally intended it to be, and he did so willingly. Therefore he is a cuckold.

That's fuckin' perfect.

Then again, as referenced in this thread, Brexit, a vote that was supposed to put leaving the EU to rest. He can't be that out of touch though.

If I misinterpret your post, will that mean that the original meaning was taken from you, therefore making you a cuck?

I'm honestly surprised at how this shit snowballed up to this point.
It was all completely avoidable from his part, he doesn't have anyone to blame but himself. He even got the normalfags riled up against him with the pantsu stuff.

No, because I didn't willfully give you permission to misinterpret my post, YandereDev willfully allowed his fans to fuck his game though.

Yeah, replace 'cuck' into 'rabbit' or something innocuous like that.

You are giving permission for interpretation whenever you put your thoughts out publically.
We are all cucks here.

Has he? It's still a game about torturing and murdering schoolgirls. If he ever drops panty shots as currency then he's absolutely a sellout but so far all I see is autism.

Mutha fucka please

reddit.com/r/yandere_simulator/comments/4qlxax/the_secretive_creator_of_yandere_simulator_a_game/

Also I'm sure a few of you fags have reddit burn accounts, feel free to visit there and give Yandere Dev your formal opinion.

The only original intention this fuck had for the game was so that cuckchan Holla Forums would accept him.

you need to paint agent 47 head red.

Give up the fucking board, already, you greedy kike.

I agree. That point aside, as aforementioned by a previous poster, YandereDev has technically cucked us most of us, as the general consensus in this thread is that we just follow laissez-faire approach to the changing climate of this situation.

You are potentially correct, especially since the game is still in development and may not represent the final product, so he may change his mind on the memes/censorship. That aside, torture isn't even shown and he said that the game will state that all the students will be age 18 instead of being underage to appease his other fanbase, as according to normalfag logic that doesn't break their groupthink. Even heavily driven SJW games have this level of obscenity. On top of this, he is getting paid 5k a month to read emails for 16 hours a day and make outburst posts on imageboards rather than work on a game which he has set the deadline to at least 2017. I still have hope that he may be able to change the situation around, but it seems like the more the game development progresses the worse things become, just like Notch.

Triggered cucks.
>>>/tumblr/

Let me tell you a story about mating strategies :^)

Now after me: Yandev gave Kotaku an interview whereas the Dev of Huniepop outright told them that he won't talk to them.

Done. Although I add that it distorts the vidya context. Now the only way to understand it is lurking more.

Who else should manage it then? I am waiting for a sound answer that neither ends with Invisibro or a gamble. Theoretically, I could try to get AoC to manage the board, but he strongly disagrees with the feminism stuff and favors containment.

Hey, I'm just giving advice over here. Learn to read, niggeromorph.

Kill yourself nigger.

This is still going on?
Some stupid little changes in game are going to make you lose all hope?
It's sure summer in here.

Inb4 kotaku interview
Implying any indie game dev would refuse free advertisement

No, you kill yourself

Please, put some more words in my mouth so you can feel better about yourself.

Cuckold is a HIGHLY specialized insult. It only resurfaced due to Moot AKA Luggage Lad white knighting for a girl who was having sex with other men. It works in some contexts (like Republicucks, so called because their leadership is willing to throw the election to stop Trump), but not in most.

Using "cuck" to mean "person I don't like" makes you look like an illiterate faggot and/or memelord.

Hi yandev! Hows going?

How about a dev with self-respect?

His videos get a million views each time

He has a shit ton of let's players and tumblr ask blogs religiously following him

There comes a point where you reach a cap on your exposure. Do you really think this Kotaku interview reached anyone it hadn't before?

Bear in mind the Huniepop dev told them to fuck off and he was no where near as well off as Yanderedev.

Yea sure, stay triggered, by the way it's high time you prep the bull isn't it?

No such thing.

Even Toady was willing to add homosexuals to Dwarf Fortress, and at a greatly inflated number too. Personally, I don't mind since babies are utterly fucking useless and just serve to drag down your FPS.

But no, I'm not him.
I'm just tired of the endless flood of redditors that overblow the smallest drama into oblivion.

Don't worry fam, I'm not being serious.

Read , YandereDev has been screwing us over for ages, however it wasn't until a 11% vote on a poll was favored by him that most posters realized that YandereDev is only pandering to his YouTube audience now and is taking us for granted.

How am I putting words in your mouth?

I see why you faggots are mad, on the other hand I see why yandere dev did what he did.

In the end we lose a creative person due to autism and catering to normalfags.

No problem bbq. Nothing should be taken seriously in this website anyway.

It started on 4chan, newfag.

I can use my usual trip but I doubt many of you will remember it.
Also you're just implying implications now.

Funnily enough, most who shout "Fallacy!" fall into the Fallacy fallacy themselves

I called this bullshit out ages ago.

Honestly, he owes at least 98% of the attention/subs/patreon donors from pewdiepie, so he's right to cater to that audience. If it makes Holla Forums feel any better, it's very unlikely that his game is going to make even a tenth of goat simulator money, due to his incompetence as a dev and as a person. Though truthfully, all he needs to do is release the game at the right price and he's guaranteed to make millions.

Do it faggot.
Do it, dog.

Well, alright, he can have a copy of one of my rare Bowies, nobody else is allowed to save this image though ok guys?

This makes me want to make my own fucking videogame but I royally suck in everything math and science dependent

The only vidya experience I have is writing shit like gameplay descriptions, tips yadda yadda.

I'd enjoy having one less reason to be bashed on, thank you.
This said yandev has indeed been stupid, but Holla Forums is no better lately.
Good threads slip into the shitter while meme & circle jerk thread easily reach 150 posts.
Fuck you, fuck yandev, fuck this board, and ultimately, fuck me too for wasting time with social autism: the board.

I wouldn't be so trusting, some fuck saved, and reposted(!) one of my rare merchants without permission, drastically lowering its value

And that little girl's a 200 year old dragon, it's normal bullshitting so I'm fine with that. Leaving torture to the imagination is always the better choice, also means you don't have to animate it all that said, he was going to make a whole combat system, the work in that is staggering.

His emails, fucking christ just take the suggestions and make separate addresses. But there's that autism again, gotta obsessively read every single one.

Kotaku's one hell of a red flag, along with the million others. Still not a smoking gun that deserves this level of vitriol though. Also Huniecam was shit.

It IS Kotaku though, it's more like anti-advertising.

Anyone actually the read the thing? The tone of the interview would say a lot.

It may have been shit, but it wasn't cancer.

Being shit isn't as bad as being cancer. It's also irrelevant to the fact of the matter.

There's always art, sound and writing, user. You'll always find demand for those.

well I've waited a few months since the big man's death to post to avoid them being taken advantage of for monetary gains. I doubt there's any interest these days amongst anyone other than enthusiasts, like it's meant to be.

So which one are you? rugg? kronie?

if you're kronie, please stay and don't leave me. i really miss you

It's doubly insulting to see him completely abandon us for the normalfag audience because he owes about ninety percent of his game to anons on Holla Forums who gave him pretty much every single idea he is going to implement or has implemented. I've been there since the start on 4cuck, I watched the game snowball from a vague idea into something maybe worthwhile thanks to Holla Forums's encouragement and input.

Him not listening to Holla Forums will prove to be a mistake for the quality of the game, trust me on that, because when he decides to come up with his own ideas we get retarded shit like double sided skirts and a shitty open world.

My OWN game nigga.

Or just do what the AFF devs did and pander to nobody, going on the Steam forums and 8ch alike.

Honestly if I ever get around to make a game i'm going to do it so I can set a precedent and a method to allow Holla Forums to actually make games.

If I ever made a game the purpose behind it would be to make imageboards greater than ever before not my own personal enrichment.

Find someone to make your game with you, faggot. Hope you have friends who are into programming.

Then practice.

What poll?

I don't post much, and who would this krony be?

That's a mistake, take input and advice from Holla Forums, but don't make a game specifically for imageboards.

More like this (get ready for my autistic ramble):
0. YandereDev makes a game to appeal to 4chan.
1. Game development goes through about a year of progress and then shitposters on 4/v/ drive him out for having a YouTube fanbase.
2. Stuck at a crucial point of the game's development and has run out of ideas, so he runs to Holla Forums begging us to accept him shilling his game here and to give him ideas, in exchange of never pandering to his YouTube audience.
3. Holla Forums, being open-minded and slightly naive, accepts on this condition.
4. Butthurt cuckchanners come here to attempt to scare off YandereDev with like 10 shitposts per thread.
5. Like a sensible human being, YandereDev does multiple autistic outbursts and leaves Holla Forums for a month, using the total of 3 shitposters as an excuse.
6. He comes back, begging for forgiveness. At this point Holla Forums really should have refused him, but decided not to.
7. Onslaught of memes, SJW pandering, email reading and greediness consumes the game and YandereDev. On top of this many autistic outbursts and also ! ! ! L A T E 2 0 1 7 ! ! !
8. Holla Forums (probably with massive help of our best friend Mark) for whatever reason decides to let him stay, however at this point thread shitposting has tripled, and rightfully so.
9. Has an another autistic outburst and panders to a 11% SJW vote on a poll because he wants more money. The final death spiral of YandereDev and his existence on Holla Forums.

I wish YandereDev got the memo.

It was a poll he made for whether or not to keep the skirt inventory system. 11% voted to remove it and he decided that was the best option anyway, probably because it maximizes his shekels.

It's going to sound stupid to rely on it but when I took my IQ test with my doctor, my logic/reasoning scores were in the early eighties, barely above retarded

I have a developmental disorder and my mind tends to go towards more verbal/written understanding. I also have superior recognition of colors and texture

We know that that's you YanDev

Work on geometry then. Maybe. Or use a game engine.

Somebody knows the story?
There was a picture if i remember correctly.
He made that game because he wanted to be noticed by someone, i think.

You guys are really good at making me like yandev.

Hey, fucking news flash, games/movies/art ext isn't made to appease an audience. It's to express an emotion or other desire.

Yandev can make his game in any way he wants for whoever he wants.

Jesus you guys are sickeningly self entitled

It's not like the game would exist entirely to pander to imageboards.

It would be to set a tried and true tested method of making a game in cooperation from Holla Forums. Other Devs would see how valuable Holla Forums input is and would decide not to Jew us over in the future for shekels.

It would be to set a structural precedent and make a fun fucking game normalfags be damned.

And then you have faggots like that one guy who gave EA $168 for a porn game because he was too scared to pirate Sims 3

calm your tits yandev

You must be a women inside. Take hormones and chop off your dick before it's too late.

It's wrong to use our ideals and input to make everything good about his game and then pander to our hated enemies.

Of course a faggot like you wouldn't value honor even if you could understand it.

I remember when shitposting was a bannable offense.

Those were the days.

Then why doesn't he just do that?

Oh, and IQ tests are bullshit. You can train to increase your score.

SJWs won't buy this game tho.

funnily enough, if yandev himself is to be believed, he actually hates the changes his new audience imposed over him.

Another Newsflash: He took ideas from cuckchan Holla Forums and from here. He was pandering to people from here since the getgo. Rumor from this thread has it, that the teleology of the game was getting accepted on 4chan.

You're a dickhead. Even assuming Yandev made this game as personal expression (which he outright says he isn't, he started this project to pander to 4chan's Holla Forums), it's a fucking buzzword fest of a game with ideas taken from people's suggestions and with lots of unpaid help from other people. This isn't art, this is a product and the main thing he's trying to do is please as large an audience as possible.

Maybe if your last name ends in either 'stein' or 'burg'.

Read my post here
We have been actively supporting him for over a year and if it wasn't for both 4/v/ in the beginning and 8/v/ later on, his game would be void of any fun or creativity, and he promised us that he wouldn't pander to his YouTube audience, which he lied about so that he can now maximize profits. Notch 2.0

Damn nigger, were you born yesterday? That's like why ninety percent of shit gets made.

Yeah, and we can call him out on making it retarded for retarded people, welcome to the internet, bitch.

DING DING DING! There's that buzzword again!

Shitposter extraordinaire and insufferable faggot from halfchan.

IQ is a retarded concept, It only points out reaction times and basic problem solving.

I have an IQ of 124 and I'm still fucking retarded

Happy birthday user

Wait what? I thought the majority of questions on official IQ tests like the ones at Mensa were about pattern recognition, perhaps I'm mistaken though.

Thanks fam :)

Except it fucking isn't you self entitled little shit.

You have him those ideas free of charge, and so he can use them free of charge. Deal with it manchild. Unless you're helping him develop or supporting his patreon then you have no right to bitch.

If you gave him money or actual tangible work that he exploited that would be a different issue.

You sure he isn't?

So you want a drab product then with no artistic voice or motivation? Nice.

Also, by the way, making something for someone is artistic merit. IE, me drawing art for a guy in a drawfag request thread. He merely changed his audience;he's serving his YouTube audience now, which he rightfully has due to his hard work.

At the end of the day he put your """""""ideas""""""" into a functional product. Talk is cheap. If all of our ideas mattered we would all be millionaires. No, ideas don't matter as is the ability to CONVEY those ideas.

Also holy tits why did one comment piss you off this much I'm not going to reply to all these

An actual IQ test is a huge study that takes several days to do.

Hold the fuck up nigger.
The fact you might not remember my trip is exactly because I never tripfag outside of the proper use.
So stick your tongue up your ass where it belongs.

Yeah turns out we don't have much tolerance for stupid jews on here.

Happy birthday user

fuck nigger, it's your birthday huh?

Here, it's a special wallpaper, set it as tile.

YanSim was made to appease an audience from the very beginning. He literally admitted he started making it in order to get cuckchan to like him.

Listen here you piece of shit.

If a community gives you over 90 percent of all the good ideas in your game then you at least owe it to them not to pander to their enemies.

At least that fucking much.

Fuck you

Uch. I can see why he left. Tell me, why in same hell would he want to stay if faggots like you keep spewing out the same shit, and nothing else BUT shit?

Christ, thank God he did listen to his YouTube. A stable audience without shipposters.

Because we give good advice and people should have a thicker skin.

Also you're obviously not from here fuck off back to Reddit.

Your reddit is showing. Maybe you should go back.

Anons, you don't seem to get it- it's a doggy dog world and posters like this are a diamond dozen.

Oh so we've declared war on YouTube is it

Good grief. Other people exist on the internet. Learn to fucking live with it.

You're either a redditor or a god-tier baitmeister.

ty

Are we reading the same post? What are you talking about?

Other people don't deserve to exist on the internet.

it's "dog eat dog world"

So basically, Holla Forums got pissed because Yandere sim is pandering to normalfags instead to you anons?

Here's your reply

On top of that, unless Holla Forums has been doing the actual programming or playtesting, this board's contributions are worthless.

They took my panties. They can pay the price.

Hey, we memed a plane crash, memed the fall of the EU, and are currently memeing a man into presidency

You really think some mere 12 year olds could stand in the way of Kek?

I want my fucking panties. Also he pretty much pulled a Notch after saying he wouldn't pull a Notch.

Yes but he will still get money regardless because of underage fans of e-celebs. His most recent move probably wasn't to pander to people like Tumblr users, but to satisfy the inner-SJW that normalfags naturally have and so that he can get his game on Twitch again for those delicious Jew golds.

Actually he made a promise to us that he wouldn't pander to his YouTube audience in exchange for the ideas, so it wasn't free of charge.

I guess the test I took a decade ago was a bunch of bullshit then, which is unfortunate because I remember scoring a very high percentile.

Have you actually seen how terrible YandereDev's coding is? An Indian probably could of progressed to where he is at right now in only a 6 month period, as the Indian wouldn't read emails for 16 hours a day or take a 15 day break to play MGS:V. The only reason why YandereDev is even popular with the e-celeb audience is because it contains ideas made by Holla Forums that compensate for the 2 year development cycle that has been mostly wasted.

I remember when shitposting was banned. Those were the days.

You know what, I hope he changes all the characters to transexual genderqueers just so you faggots can throw a even bigger shitfit.

Talk about biting the hand that feeds

Holla Forums is pissed because Notch 2.0 is happening.

I remember when the game was nothing more but a chick stabbing a guy with a blank stare in his eyes.

There are two ways to do things.
The right way and the wrong way.
Holla Forums get pissed when people go the wrong way.

Time to bully you

Cool, practice daily faggot

I hope you get good taste for your birthday

user pls

Betrayal would make anyone mad Reddit-kun.

Too fucking bad. He promised to listen to his audience
And he's listening to his audience.
Where's the issue?

He's changed his audience because Holla Forums's Holla Forums is a fucking cesspool.

Dunno about others, but I'm pissed that a potentially decent concept is being run into the ground by a giant faggot and a lot of people on Holla Forums for some reason took the bait and had a part in creating this monster.

And you're just oh so certified to determine who and what's right aren't you?

Holla Forums still hasn't contributed a single line of code to the project and there are other games with even worse coding.

You're basically some guy in a pub talking about how some successful business man owes it all to you, it was all your idea in the first place, dammit, you shoulda been the millionaire.

Like Dwarf Fortress. Toady is entirely self taught and his coding is spaghetti, at best.

If you miss halfchan so goddamn much just fuck off back there rulefaggot.

When was Holla Forums wrong?

Then explain why he came here for feedback and ideas almost every single day you fucking faggot.

Feel free to leave any time.

Why do game devs give these socjus Press stuff at all? Interviews, game copies and so on. The reason these agenda driven outlets are still here is because devs like yander give them stuff to report on.

Developer overall should rething their position, take huge steps back from these corrupt motherfuckers or they get burned down by the Consumer!

Fuck the 11%

Rulefaggot. That's a new one. Weren't you shits just talking about how you have standards?

Oh wait. I've forgotten. You change your beliefs whenever it's convenient.

HAPPY BDAY YANDEREDEV!

Then why are you here?

He didn't promise to listen to his audience. He promised to listen to not pander to his YouTube audience. The threads here only became a cesspool after he started fucking up so badly.

Your example doesn't work because you are assuming that we only gave him the idea in the beginning. Here's an example that suits the situation more: If you were to invest in stokes, who should get more credit? The investor, or the stock broker? Technically the investor doesn't purchase the stocks directly, but he tells the stock broker the exact actions that he should take.

Rulefag is not at all new you fucking newfag

He got the initial ideas off 4chan, genius. So he technically did that already.

Because he liked the attention. Stop trying to inflate your own ego, ideas guys are a cancer and never get shit done. Just look at Anton and Coolpecker, for example.

Use switchs and simplfy the nested if's.
Example.
Instead of
if (false) { if (false) { ... } else { ... } }?
use
If ( false && false) { ... } elseif (false &&true) { ...}

There, are you happy?

Love of my life.
But since you're not him, you should probably stop talking about your trip like it means something

Betrayal? really? The dev came here every single day for feedback and Holla Forums shat on him most of the time. No wonder he went for other audience for his game.

Is rulecuck still filtered?

Moderators banned him on 4chan. It wasn't exactly a choice.

Listen, Yandev, or his autistic Reddit defense force, there's this little thing a lot of us pay attention too called history.

And you see, history has proven time and again that Holla Forums is right almost as often as Holla Forums is. So yeah, the average user is more certified than the average faggot to decide who is right and who is wrong.

Oh but suddenly all of that is null and void because we didn't write the fucking code ourselves, making our contributions worthless. I guaran-fucking-te this game wouldn't be anywhere NEAR as successful as it currently is if Yandev didn't routinely come here to leech nearly every single piece of his design from us.

So from what I've gathered since I don't follow the threads is that YanDev has had obstacles with not only people who don't play with the game, but with the fanbase itself because of an inventory system that requires the protagonist to open up her skirt. Part of them believe this is too explicit while another part, or you guys, disagree with the censorship. So the new system is that she wears a skirt underneath to censor the panties. Now, he's done an interview with Kotaku, resulting in YanDev's biggest advocates agreeing with the general consensus among his opponents that he is a sellout and pulled a Notch. Did I get that right? Missing anything?

Maybe we should stop taking the bait at this point.

Nadeko is best gril

Rate my fan art pl0x

What a well thought out and intellectual response!

Now.

Because everywhere else is shit. This place is shit too but at least it doesn't have upvotes I suppose.

His only fuckup was giving you pathic weebs attention.

You may as well stop trying to fight them. Yandev leaving was the only good idea. The only winning card is not to play

He explicitly said before he came here because we're a goldmine of ideas.

When? This could be useful for that side activity of mine.

Holla Forums is tsundere.
If you can't handle tsundere then you deserve the youtube fandom.

Thanks. Feel free to leave any time.

Did Holla Forums recommend the panty inventory system? If so I could see two things happening here:

Either,
Yandev realized that a lot of the recommendations from this site could get him a lot of backlash from normalfags, and promptly left after the whole fiasco got him a bunch of shit from normalfags.
Or
He just wants more attention for his game in any way possible, and just came here for the attention.

Either way, pandering to Holla Forums and pandering to normalfags are equally retarded.
Just make your fucking game yourself.

As are people in general. This turned out to be a goldmine infesting with cockroaches so he left for one without the bugs.

You dumb nigger.

CENSORSHIP IS ALWAYS WRONG
THERE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE SITUATION WHERE CENSORSHIP IS JUSTIFIED

You're right. This thread shouldn't even exist then.

Yea, a HUGE 11% backlash.

What is Holla Forums wrong about?
Specify, you raging faggot, you're doing a lot of cock sucking in this thread, at least put some effort in it and work the shaft.

Just leave already.

You invested shitposts on a website devoted to discussing Mongolian wall paintings. We're not talking about giving money or resources or talent or time or anything of worth. You gave him ideas, he put in the work, deal with it.

If this truly was an imageboard project, it would end up going nowhere like everything that isn't Katawa Shoujo or run by /tg/. Just look at the trail of failed ideas guys projects Holla Forums has had- those tend to just be ART based, too, nothing more complex.

Then why is bioware shit?

Oh mah god, there are JEWISH PEOPLE? POL WAS RIGHT AGAIN!

How is this not a bad thing?

Normalfags don't matter, their opinions don't matter, their lives don't matter.

Normalfags aren't even people.

You are correct.
His success was ironically caused by your failures.

Tell that to every user in Holla Forums

This

But most if not all of Holla Forums hates it when devs try to cater to the larger audience.

Christ I wish saying "normalfag" was a bannable offense.

Such as the people you'd find on reddit, ye?

:^)

Yeah, so he went to the shitmine infested with snakes instead. Wew, what an improvement.

OK Normalfag

Fuck off normalfag.

You're a figment of my imagination.
Why do you keep posting? You're not even real.

Are you triggered, normalfag?

Go cuck yourself, normalfag rulecuck.

Yeah, the double skirt was dropped, but he showcased it as an example of where he got to his final idea.

I think he settled on a silhouette of Yanderechan, but with no panties.

Be sure to send him lots of feedback for when he returns.

Don't stop replying to bait, this thread has found a new life.

It's backlash nonetheless. A lot of people can't deal with any amount of it, and try to narrow it down to 0%, which is fucking impossible.

The biggest issue here is that I think he realized how much of a divide there is between this site and the majority audience of his game.

Sure, but Holla Forums is comprised of about 2500 anons, and most of us are autistic NEETs with no money.

Normalfags usually have jobs, and there are a LOT more normalfags out there than are anons on Holla Forums.

I'm not justifying what Yandev is doing, but there's definitely some reasoning behind it.

I'll bite. Giving pathetic weebs attention is the reason why he gets 5k a month to read emails for 16 hours a day and go to anime conventions instead of actually working on the game. That and fucking both 4/v/ and now us was also a good idea for him however I guess.

Although you are not entirely wrong, Yandere Simulater is set to late 2017 for a release date and now he has nowhere to run to for original ideas. If he ever gets stuck during development it's basically his immediate death spiral, unless he wants FNAF OCs and mobile game-tier mechanics in Yandere Simulator. I suspect that this betrayal will back fire on him stupendously, and then all of our invested shitposts on a website devoted to discussing Mongolian wall paintings will be worth it.

Saying normalfag was never a bannable offense.

YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER, DON'T YOU THINK HE'S GOING TO GET 89% BACKLASH AS OPPOSED TO 0% BECAUSE HE WENT WITH THE 11%? ARE YOU ACTUALLY FUCKING RETARDED?

Thing is, all he has to do is make 180, admit he's wrong, and then undo the bullshit he's done. Can't unsay what he's did, but all is well that ends well, ye?

What else should we say then?
"People who don't go on imageboards?"

Because that's really all people mean when they say normalfag.
I suppose you haven't been here long enough to pick up on that though, so that's alright. You'll get the hang of it.

11% with 'in his own word' reasonable opinions he could agree with.

Well, if i think about it. If i would get offended as fuck whenever i watch a Splatter movie i sure would create a web serie funded from kickstarter and build up a non-profit organization to get as many people convinced with my reasonalbe opinions. I call the web serie Movie-frequenzy and will explain to people why splatter movies are not good, too much blood and they should be more divers, inclusiv and not so much offending so more people could watch them.
yeah, something liek that.

I'm sure, what ever side a man stand there are also thousand good and reasonable opinions one would agree with but is creating a game rly about the reasons and opinions from other people? No! Yander should have stand to his own vision and not get brainwashed by offended as fuck people.

3f59f2

Where is your next post? Don't keep us waiting.

Fuck off normalfag

You're not a normalfag, you're a fucking SJW. Even lower than normalfags.

No, originally you could toggle the panties or the silhouette, but he axed that idea for the double skirt.

That may be the case, and I really wish it so but as explained in my post here , YandereDev has screwed us over so many times that even Mark (who has shilled for him constantly from the beginning) is against him and the board banner has been removed. I'm not even sure if taking him back will be worth it anymore if in a month he will have another autistic ramble and be gone again.

Yangire > Yandere

Faggot

you wish, normalfag

He didn't "go with the 11%", he tried to make a system that appealed to both audiences.
Because appealing to both audiences would theoretically lower it to 0% disapproval, but he failed.

Not sure why you're getting so worked up. I don't agree with what he's doing.
The fact is that 11% of his fanbase very vocally disapproves about something that Holla Forums wants, and he didn't like that enough to change it back.
Nothing else to explain.

There isn't a single good anime character that follows the Yandere trope. Arguably the original one is the best, and even at that she is a Mary Sue character with the same amount of personality as a cardboard box. I only read the visual novel though, so maybe she's different in the show.

Nobody is perfect!

devs should stop with this kind of shit.

Add it!

Sure bud, we are just being unreasonable.

I think he just chose the lesser shitfit after realizing he's stuck between a rock and a hard place.
You romanticize your own shitposting a bit too much, Holla Forums.

I also think this is how it went.

I wasn't saying or implying anything, I'm just showing statements that he made shortly after the censoring that suggests he didn't do it to pander. Maybe he did, maybe not.

That I could understand, with it being a well known news site, even though it is shit, it may catch the eye of a normalfag curiously looking at the game.

Inexcusable.

So do the various mods and janitors in 4chan.

Difference is Mark's clean about it. What the fuck do you THINK happened to turn 4/co/ into the shithole it became? Or 4/v/ for that matter?

I was responding to his post, it is exceedingly easy to see what is going on, yet this yid continues to deny it.

you must be that yander faggot!?

How is sucking kotaku cucks going?

Tell him when he actively despises us, ignores our all our talking points and pretty much stops doing the same shit Errorname did.

Where is the proof that he removed panties?

yanderedev.wordpress.com/2016/06/23/further-thoughts-on-the-new-inventory-proposal/

I don't see why he just didn't stick with the optional silhouette or having an item description cover them up if he wanted to go with the appeasement route.

eh. It's not that big of a deal. I don't think he should have listened but I also think 8ch is overreating to this.

I can't believe this actually, I'm fucking speechless.
I wish I had found this sooner, jesus fuck this gives me some hope for mark now.

Mein neger.

well, to be fair you are extremely easy to despise.

it's just an interview. Go fuck yourself.

we can always mod it back in I guess.

y. Yandev

t. memester

t. Yandev.

t. memester

He's on a fucking roll with no signs of stopping.

Yes. With Kotaku.

IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO

t. Yandev

quality posts.

your point being? It's just a website. Let them interview who they like.

t.Yandev

t. Yandev

quality posts.

your point being? It's just a website, Let them post what they want.

reminder to the newfags that shitposting is discouraged. please see the sticky.

t. Yandev

dubs

forum.nichegamer.com/threads/yandere-simulator-removes-panties-mass-hysteria.634/

And now we play the waiting game.
Nothing like content removed from something you'd never even have played to rile you up.

Filled with corrupt "journalists" who support, promote, and spread the kind of twisted ideology that spawned sarkeesian, localization, games not being released in the west, and the same kind of rhetoric that gets certain games placed on a no play list on twitch.

These people are a cancer on both gamers and devs and giving them an interview is giving them money and material to keep existing.

However, I'm holding judgement on the lynch mob until Yan dev gives an announcement when he gets back.

He's (supposedly) a regular Holla Forums user who said he'd never cave to SJWs.
He gave clicks to Kotaku.

He swore he'd never cave to SJWs- and gave them exactly that.

He announced a game update- with no explanation as to why 11% is more important than the 22% later.

And, with his over-active ego and sure posession of a smartphone that can browse the internet, he's gone radio silent to us.

He sold us out.
He used us to promote his game, got lucky with the Tween Pewdiepie and Markiplier crowd, and chose them over us.
Hell, in a recent poll, the "I want the panties back" option only got 22%.

Now will that 22% be considered "to have made compelling arguments"?

Like fuck.

Not only are we burned out and pissed off, but every time we've said "you're wrong" he's gotten uppity and defensive.

And going to KOTAKU for THEIR AUDIENCE just shows he's an idiot or a cuck.

We want neither.

Only reason I'm not lynch-mobbing him is that he could spin it into harrasment and get even more pateron bux for doing fuck all.

game still looks fine to me and if I want panties that fucking bad I can mod them in.

Just like how payday was good, went to shit and then the mods fixed it, so will yansim.

MODS WILL FIX IT
IT'S ONLY IN ALPHA

your point being? Never to early to start. Unlike say, skyrim, we have the option of customization right now.

Dear YandereDev, this is what happens when you dont properly explain to Holla Forumsirgins and /a/utists thigns, when you behave like a child with publics tantrum and think "its just X!". Never use that excuse.

Last point for you, if you're going to do whatever yo want to do, dont ask people.

I'm sure that most people here will forgive you if you make a "I regret it, forgive me" kind of thread and being geniune about it, however, you have a second and possibly a third strike already: behave like a man and choose, your actual fanbase that wants a good game, or the youtube crowd.

I won't personally get mad at you if you choose the youtube crowd, it's money and people get corrupted easily by it, hell many here would do that and send Holla Forums to hell, but at the same time, some here would hold dear their pride and not sell us out.

My two cents faggot, grow a thick skin.

YES, GO BUY A FLAWED PRODUCT
OTHERS WILL FIX IT
NOW GIVE ME MY SHEKELS

I'm not defending his actions user.

I would just like to hear his reasoning as to why he would agree to a Kotaku interview before I judge.

I agree. Choose whatever path you want to take your game down, just do so with conviction and the knowledge that you cannot please everyone.

that is his actual fanbase you self entitled little shit.

Maybe what every dev wants, exposure and pr.

The thing is, these socjus websites, or AAA Gaming Media, still have more reach as any other pro-consumer websites. So, if devs want to be heared they have to kneel down befor the socjus ideologie.

But the Power those AAA Outlets have comes exactly from those devs who still gives them something so they can still continue with the pressure.

Too many normalfags give those AAA Clickbaiter the attention the devs wants. On top of that, we have the GJP, so we know these AAA Journos are coluding with each other and their connections go way up to all the big money gatekeepers. We saw it, we know it, devs know it too.

But still, i wonder why those devs gives AAA outlets material so they can continue to do the shit they do.

Would every single dev or publisher immediately stop this shit and sent the shekels to outlets like niche gamer or techraptor things would change over night. But they don't, they never did. They knew they can breake this shithole over night but they never did. Brainwashed by the rad-fems and their smoke screen? nah, i don't thing so.

Consider the following, a publisher is only interessted in money, the money is in the pocket of every normalfag, reading kotaku all day. So why would a publisher cut his own leg?

Speakign about this highly GamerGate related stuff, did you guys ever notice the lag of discussion about 'Publisher' ina GG board or KiA Board? It never happened, at least i never saw it!

just think abou tit.

He was on his last leg when he removed the panties for 11%.
Then he went to Kotaku.

He stole the family car and drove it off a bridge.

He comes here, he's gonna get lynched.
I just hope he reads the detailed "this is why you're a failure" posts and not just the short "fuck off" ones.

Kotaku have a specific audience, one that does not match his original target audience. However, with his youtuber tween audience, is it likely that Kotkau is used by them? If so it's unneeded as they already know of his game.
If not, then it's to get a new audience. SJWs.

The other is that Kotaku pressured him into an interview (money or fame incentives) and he went along, and didn't have the guts to back out when they asked about "underage" girls, and how the violence is an "outlet" for some people.

Bad journos are where they chose to attack first. Publishers have money to buy good PR if a scandal breaks. EA managed to avoid a third golden turd in a row with a big push on the competition.
However, if all the major outlets are not corrupt, the publisher struggles to buy good PR. Even if they don't pay journos, any stunt they pull is undercut with "but this guy did…"

I think they should have tackled them sooner, but they are focused on bad journos, SJWs, and censoring devs now.

Saging self for being off topic.

Has anyone actually gone the right way? And who?

Who are they? What game is it? I know the MAV dev and his friends come here to get feedback and they even took some banter pretty well.

That is never going to happen and you know it.

Has anyone actually gone the right way? And who?

He did what every sensible person would. Got Holla Forums to shill his game until popularity hit the point where he could sell out to the jewtubers and never have to work again.

This has got to be bait. No one could be this asshurt and be so out of touch with Holla Forums to sperg out so hard and use "ugh" unironically. You have to be yandev at this point.

Are you on drugs user?
His fanbase was us since the beginning or so he said. The game was "by us for us" with our ideas which started on halfchan years ago and moved here.
If he, then, believes that his actual fanbase resides in the youtube crowd, then all is lost and there's nothing to see here.

It is as it should be, but it's summer and autists can't grasp how life works and how risky is to just please imageboard users like us.

The kotaku thing was way way before if I remember right, pulling it out now it's quite stupid mate.
Correct me if I'm wrong however with links, maybe he did it twice or I mistook the page since I don't give a fuck about vidya journalism.

Either or, I'd like to hear him argue his own case before I grab the pitchfork and torch.

Send him an email asking him about it then.

how elitist and contrarian.

June 28th mate.
archive.is/kgcTf
At least that's when the archive was made- 20 mins after it went live.

The date is this tuesday, therefor 28th. this was more than way before.

Are you rusing me?

A picture with certain tool in the game is "kinda new" from this year, not from before. Therefore, this one is from this month.

I couldnt care less where he gets the interviews, this is free exposure and most people will take it. Just look at the reaction here, people are going apeshit for an interview and there's a thread for it (or what seems like it). I do agree with >giving clicks to Kotaku, and >He doesn't need free exposure, youtubers do that already.
But, more exposure I guess. I do not agree personally, but I can understand it.

Are you having a giggle mate?

More like a lot of fags can't handle the bantz

Make a thread for it. Resignment is something you need attention for, and some random guy telling you what shouldn't be the sole decision.

Give them an inch and they'll take a fucking mile and then some more. We all know this and don't you dare to deny it.
The fact that he accepted it tells us all we need to know.

MikeZ seems like a really nice guy in this conversation. Is this really what caused Kylo Ren to get all angry at Mike?
What a little fucking bitch

You know you guys are acting like a bunch of entitled underage children right?

Screencap from Fallen Dev thread, you guys didn't know what you had until you guys increasingly sperged out about useless shit.

Truly amazing

Nothing happened.
Source: I internet-stalk him.

If you actually went and READ that interview, you'd see that pandering to normalfags is the last thing he does.

Which shit? Where exactly does he cater to them? Show me.
I've been following the project from the very first thread back two years on 4/v/.

Maybe you faggots should actually read the blog post about the skirt inventory before flinging shit at each other. When I posted this in the last thread, everybody shut up instantly.

Did you forget that Gawker went up in flames and Kotaku is now desperately trying to stay relevant, searching for new trends?
Did you actually read that interview? Go on, read it. There was an archive.is link somewhere in the thread. You'll be surprised at what's in it.

You fucking stupid ape, Kill yourself. He also did interview with Kotaku.

He did a lot of interviews, like techraptor, siliconera and couple other smaller websites i don't remember.

Nobody does that. They smuggle shit in bras.